by Rani
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 06:50 AM

Old November 9th, 2021, 10:06 AM
running with the wind

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Eaglepaw smiles, his ears perking up. "Yay!" he says, not too loudly, not wanting to scare the prey away.
silverstripe purred and watched eaglepaw
@Ghostly Phantom
Old November 9th, 2021, 10:13 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by windtail View Post
silverstripe purred and watched eaglepaw
@Ghostly Phantom
Eaglepaw lifts his muzzle into the air and smells for a mouse or vole. He catches wind of a mouse. He quickly crouches, doing as Silverstripe told him to. He spots the mouse by a patch of brush, eating a nut. He pounces, landing on it. He cuts of the tiny squeak of alarm, dispatching it after a short prayer to StarClan, thanking them for it's life. He smiles at Silverstripe.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 9th, 2021, 10:22 AM
running with the wind

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Eaglepaw lifts his muzzle into the air and smells for a mouse or vole. He catches wind of a mouse. He quickly crouches, doing as Silverstripe told him to. He spots the mouse by a patch of brush, eating a nut. He pounces, landing on it. He cuts of the tiny squeak of alarm, dispatching it after a short prayer to StarClan, thanking them for it's life. He smiles at Silverstripe.
v vv very n n nice said silverstripe i i t t think y yy you g g got t t the h h hang o o of i ii it she said smiling.
@Ghostly Phantom
Old November 9th, 2021, 10:25 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by windtail View Post
v vv very n n nice said silverstripe i i t t think y yy you g g got t t the h h hang o o of i ii it she said smiling.
@Ghostly Phantom
"Only thanks to you! There's no way I coulda' got it on my own! He beams. "The more I train, the quicker to become a warrior I am!!!"

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 13th, 2021, 06:06 PM
Dawnflower

My Mood: Stressed

Dawnflower - Plumstorm (@implimm)

Dawnflower sniffed around a bit. She smelt a plump squirrel hidden behind a fern nearby. The she-cat crouched down low and bent her legs sprinting at the squirrel with her claws unshelled. Dawnflower picked up the dead squirrel with her jaws. She padded back to where she berried the mouse from earlier.

Dragons
Ocs
Finder
The one-time Willowpaw thought Frostheart was an elder.
Old November 25th, 2021, 05:28 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
A small broken but happy purr built in the toms chest feeling her warmth curl around him as her head bumped against his. The warm glow was the sort only a mother could bring soft and safe from any harm or the harsh cold of the world. It was the feeling of a soft belly you could curl into no matter your age and feel sheltered from any storm and a sweet scent you could recognize anywhere. Yes it was an instinctual sort of reaction to Snakeheart regardless of the fact that the two were now the same size and she wasnt his mother by birth, Coldamber was his mother lack of memories of such be damned. Its not like she had memories of really raising him in the first place.

"Im so happy youre alright, the storm we've had windclan cats blown over here already and theyve all said its horrible, I was so worried... But youre here and ok, everythings ok.... I-Its strange to say but I missed you so much- I know we never meet a lot and things have changed but I dont care! I feel safe and happy with you.... So I missed you, even though I know windclan is your home...."
Relieved tears welled in the corners of his eyes, lost in the grey fur of Coldambers side as he shifted his head to rest on the molly and purr purr purr. Even if he had realized he'd called the older she cat mom it didnt matter, thats who she was before and who she was now. All that mattered was her acceptance of the role and even though he didnt know it it seemed she wasnt upset by the idea in the slightest.

His voice was soft and slightly shaky with his rumbling. "Please stay. At least until the end of the storm please stay its not safe on the moor. Kes has already allowed cats to stay, we wouldnt even need to ask I could get him to give personal permission if needed too... I can show you my den and the best places in the territory just please stay..." His heart couldnt take her going so soon much less to a territory that endangered its clan so much. Shadowclan, the windstorm, starvation it just wasnt safe.

@Rainquail
As Snakeheart mumbled on, Coldamber reached to press a comforting lick to his cheek, the kind a mother might give to clean her messy kits face after feeding, soft and comforting and just a little worn out. The more he spoke, the more upset he became and it struck a part in her chest, a deep sympathy she hadn't felt in awhile and especially not for her clanmates. She wrapped her tail around Snakeheart and she tried to rest her chin atop his head to comfort him (and to chase away the persistent chill that haunted her bones).
"I've missed you so much. You feel like a home I'm unsure I've felt I had since I left my den folk."
She sighs and holds him closer.
"I'm not going anywhere, not for awhile. Not for a long while, my little fang. It's too dangerous with the windstorm, but.... Twilightstar is likely to come for those that were lost once the winds die down, but....."
She sighed again, unsure if she should burden an already stressed cat with her problems, that she's felt so displaced and disconnected from her own Clan, that she genuinely considered staying longer than it took for the storm to pass, and yet.... some persistent part of her was afraid she wouldn't be able to, that maybe Kestrelstar wouldn't want a broken former Medicine Cat with next to no practical knowledge still, that somehow Twilightstar could simply say no and she would have no choice but to come back to WindClan.
"I'm not going anywhere."

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; November 25th, 2021 at 05:29 AM.
Old November 27th, 2021, 11:12 AM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Lionspot !!!
---------------

Lionspot sat in a tree. Looking at the bird she had just killed. She glared at it. Its bloody body in her paws. She just stared at it.

Old November 28th, 2021, 05:15 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

-->Hawkpaw<--
The apprentice shouldn't have been out in the territory, but she didn't care. The stupid warrior code wouldn't force her to stay inside the camp. Those warriors were more so lazy than they were helpful. Plus she didn't need anyone. She was alright on her own. She had been on her own for the last two moons. That mother of hers decided to replace her with even more kits. Plus she had the audacity to not even tell her before they were born. It showed she meant so little to her.

Hawkpaw looked up to the sky, stopping in her tracks. "Should've just let me stay! I'm not wanted down here! Thanks, Starclan! You ruined my life! You ruin everybody's life! I'm not listening anymore! I make my own destiny!", she called to the sky. Her faith in starclan was gone. To her, they didn't exist anymore. Nota after all they had done to her. She was now an apprentice to the dark. The light would not be able to take her back now. Hawkpaw continued moving.

// open \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 29th, 2021, 04:03 AM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
-->Hawkpaw<--
The apprentice shouldn't have been out in the territory, but she didn't care. The stupid warrior code wouldn't force her to stay inside the camp. Those warriors were more so lazy than they were helpful. Plus she didn't need anyone. She was alright on her own. She had been on her own for the last two moons. That mother of hers decided to replace her with even more kits. Plus she had the audacity to not even tell her before they were born. It showed she meant so little to her.

Hawkpaw looked up to the sky, stopping in her tracks. "Should've just let me stay! I'm not wanted down here! Thanks, Starclan! You ruined my life! You ruin everybody's life! I'm not listening anymore! I make my own destiny!", she called to the sky. Her faith in starclan was gone. To her, they didn't exist anymore. Nota after all they had done to her. She was now an apprentice to the dark. The light would not be able to take her back now. Hawkpaw continued moving.

// open \\
Rosyfrost

The she-cat was out hunting alone, after all it was almost leaf-bare and RiverClan needed plenty of food and plenty of energy. Dawnstar and ShadowClan hated RiverClan, and Rosyfrost had a sinking feeling that one day they'd attack RiverClan.

Rosyfrost buried her vole in the ground, before opening her maw to scent the air when her ears picked up the sound of some cat yelling. Rosyfrost's brow furrowed slightly as she pricked her ears, scenting the air. There was a thread of RiverClan scent drifting in the direction of her left. Abandoning her hunting, Rosyfrost followed the scent, padding as lightly as she could. She caught sight of an apprentice, standing alone, out of camp, with her head pointed up towards the sky. Rosyfrost frowned slightly as she padded over, nudging the apprentice lightly with one paw on the shoulder. It seemed to be Hawkpaw.

"Hey, Hawkpaw," Rosyfrost mewed quietly, "You'll scare al the prey from here to ThunderClan territory! What are you yelling about?"

There was always a chance that Hawkpaw would say no. Making sure her fur was flat, Rosyfrost raised her tail harmlessly, drawing herself up in case Hawkpaw attacked her or something.
Old December 7th, 2021, 01:33 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

-->Hawkpaw<--
Starclan was stupid! Her mother was stupid! Those new kits of her mothers were not her siblings. They didn't exist to her. They were nothing like her. They didn't belong in Riverclan. Hawkpaw wanted to continue yelling at Starclan whens he felt a cat nudge her. She turned around quickly and arched her back. Her fur stood up on all ends. How dare this cat touch her when she's upset. She stared at her in the meanest way.

"So what? They'll always come back. Their prey. Their the dumbest thing in the forest.", meowed the once sweetest cat in Riverclan. Starclan had changed her. She no longer had any faith in those stupid dead cats. Sure she had once been part of those stupid dead cats, but she wasn't anymore. They made a mistake in bringing her back.

// @shxmmering; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do