Today 08:20 AM

Old July 4th, 2023, 03:19 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
[ hELLO im alive ]

"Fallownose." It was an unique combination of strange yet familiar. To Fellcone, Fallownose looked neither like a fallow or a nose, but who was he to question such a name? "It is cute." Not as cute as the holder, but it had its charm. "Ah, I am afraid what I am called is not nearly as dashing."

Fellcone... A stirring of a memory made his pelt itch uncomfortably. He had not uttered it since speaking with that dark cat, what seemed like a lifetime ago. Glimpses of what was never sat well with him, and he opted to push the thought away. "I have gathered a few names, but you can call me Fellcone." Names not fully remembered, just out of reach - but he knew they were there. "Though, Smoothtalker rolls off the tongue better."

Staying? Realistically, Fellcone hadn't put much thought into it. His side had taken a beating, so he had mostly just been chilling until it healed. "Well, I would not want to impose--" Twilightstar's arrival came as a mild surprise. He had been so caught up in the conversation he must have missed the signal. To the leader, he dipped his head respectfully. He could not put his paw on it, but could have sworn he'd seen her before. The.. inkling made him a little nervous, though he would not show it. "If it is not a bother, I would like to stay." If not for the handsome fella she kept as company, then..

Maybe it was the tranquility of the camp, or how friendly these cats seemed to be, but oddly enough this was the most at home he had ever felt. Fellcone did not know what to do with that revelation.

[ @Lillian, @Moonraven ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillian View Post

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

A little smile stretched across the deputy's muzzle as the outsider called his name cute. Despite his opinion having drastically lowered of outsiders after the attack, this one was different. In a good way.

"I quite like the name Fellcone. Very fierce. Fitting of my saviour," he teased with a purr. Twilightstar's arrival interrupted Fellcone's answer to his question, though the leader posed the same one. And Fallownose would be lying to himself if he said he wasn't excited the handsome tom was staying.

"It's not a bother at all! Especially when-" he started, before stopping mid sentence and shooting an awkward glance at Twilightstar. Fallownose probably shouldn't flirt with Fellcone right in front of her.

"Yea, it'll be good to have you," the deputy finally settled on, smiling at the newest member of the Clan.

It was quite difficult to refrain from laughing as noticed the glance Fallownose gave her. She'd say she did pretty well, she didn't laugh, but a chuckle or two did escape her. She was betting WindClan would be getting a new pair of mates within the upcoming moons. "If you'd like to stay, WindClan and evidently Fallownose, would be happy to have you." Twilightstar chirped with amusement.

"You'll need a new name, you're current name won't work amongst the clans," Twilightstar said, although didn't bother deciding on a name herself. She left Fellcone or better yet Fallownose to offer one.

"Normally, I'd have you start training with the apprentices, but considering I've already seen that you can hold your own in a fight, and your age, it makes more sense to have you as a warrior and have Fallownose take care of ensuring you know how to hunt like a WindClan cat." Outsiders, regular outsiders, regardless of their age would often start as apprentices or warriors in training. However, because of that feeling that she knew him from somewhere, Twilightstar felt it more fitting to have Fellcone serve as a warrior. Fallownose could take care of teaching him anything he didn't know.

Twilightstar didn't usually get this sense of...familiarity with regular outsiders, which is why she was surmising that he must have been a clan cat. Someone cast out or perhaps he left a clan, but that was the only way she could explain this sense. Twilightstar didn't know any outsiders. Even though she was curious, pestering Fallcone about his past right now, especially after all he's done for WindClan, seemed a bit much. Fallownose liked him, and he wasn't causing WindClan any harm so she'd leave it alone.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old July 4th, 2023, 04:01 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Hmm. This kid certainly seemed interesting, if given to a bit of exaggeration. For one, it was rather clear that the kit had not actually caught the hare, besides the fact, of course, that kits weren't allowed out of camp. Anyone who actually caught a hare wouldn't then call it a rabbit, seeing as hares were quite a bit more trouble, and quite a bit more dangerous. Deadmoon's tact center was slowly waking up, but she chuckled slightly at the attempt at serious posture which was sabotaged by the thumping of a small, overly zealous tail. Before this slight giggle could be construed as rude, however, the kiddo seemed to be moving on to a different thought, waggling her paw at Deadmoon to come closer. Humoring the smaller feline, she leaned down and lent an ear.

It was something along the lines of what she had expected, just about every kit aspired to be a great hunter or great fighter someday, or a leader or a medicine cat. The real world was far harsher, because only one cat could be each of those things, and everyone else had to be contented with filling in the ranks. Not that she minded, particularly, she'd done better for herself than she'd imagined she ever would. No harm in humoring the kid though. Really? she inquired, keeping her voice low as well so as to preserve the sanctity of their secret-sharing. That would be quite an accomplishment! That much was true, because Twilightstar was quite a formidable hunter and fighter, if not the best certainly in the upper echelon of both skills. Deadmoon certainly wasn't bad, and she was rather proud of her stalking abilities having practiced them to compensate for her occasional lack of speed, but her battle moves weren't her best trait. She could certainly hold her own, but was unlikely to be running any but the least experienced off of the battlefield.

Nodding seriously as Lionkit shared her name, for future use, of course, Deadmoon returned her own in exchange. I'm Deadmoon. I'll be watching for when you become the best hunter, don't worry! Well, she hoped she'd be watching anyway. It would be rather unfortunate if she went missing again, or, worse yet, ran afoul of some nasty outsider or Shadowclanner and perished. What prey will be your favorite to hunt, do you think? she asked, hoping to keep the conversation going(Lionkit was certainly entertaining), and determine how much thought had been put into this dream. Rabbits were the easy answer, the classic Windclan food, but Deadmoon had a partiality for birds and rodents, requiring a bit more stalking and what she perceived of as skill instead of mad dashes. Was this opinion influenced by her own difficulties in catching the fleetest hares and rabbits? Absolutely. Did she care to change it? Certainly not. @tulin
Old July 5th, 2023, 07:11 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy grabbed the prey from the hunting patrols that had just dropped it off and moved it to the storage.
Old July 6th, 2023, 06:04 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulin View Post
(This is an open post!)

Today was going to be a big day, because today was the day that Lionkit was going to catch her very first rabbit. Already the little kitten had exited the nursery with a puffed out chest and glittering blue eyes. Ginger paws stomped the ground as she made it known of her entrance into the clearing. Eyes would be on her soon, no doubt, but hers would only be fixated on one thing. A prize to shadow all prizes, the catch of all catches. A grin spread across her small face as she crouched down low, rump wiggling in the air. She was far enough away that her speed would be demonstrated, yet close enough to make a valiant leap if needed. "Ima gonna getcha," she purr-growled as she slid one of her front paws against the ground, then the other, in order to prepare for her momentous run. She took a deep breath finally, and then...

"CHARGE!" With the battle-cry delivered, Lionkit rushed forward, small paws trampling the flat grass as she scrambled across the clearing. Already she felt winded but a little running would not be the thing to take her down, no no no! She was closing in on her target and once she crossed the invisible line she had drawn in the dirt in her mind, she leapt. Tiny claws extended, her fur shining like golden sunshine, the little kitten flew through the air... and landed victoriously on the outstretched limb of a hare lying in the fresh-kill pile. "YAHOO!" came the kits cry as she stood tall and proud, first staring at her catch and then at any cat who had taken notice. "This will feed all of the queens and kits, and even elders... and maybe the warriors and apprentices too!" She spoke loud, voice full as her eyes darted around to see if anyone was picking up on her astounding catch - thought they quickly would go back to the hare because she definitely did not want it to seem like she was doing this all for attention.
Frostkit had been playing by herself in the clearing when she heard another cat yowling, she pricked her ears curiously as she turned her head to the sound and saw another kit standing over a hare on the fresh-kill pile "What's she doing?" the she-kit thought confused before warily approching the other kit "Hi" she said shyly glancing at the hare with curiosity "Did you catch that?" the gray tabby point asked with wonder.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old July 6th, 2023, 08:26 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

(Ah, got it! Is this an alright way to leave it?) @Apollo.
The trip across the territory had been quiet, Deadmoon not one for idle chatter and Drift seemingly uninterested or too nervous to start any. Realizing, as they neared the tight walls, that the camp had moved and he would likely be as confused as she had been upon finding the new camp, she mewed There was a fire, so we had to move camp. The new one's here. It wasn't terribly descriptive, but she hadn't been present for it so it wasn't really her story to tell. Slipping through the entrance she found the clearing as busy as ever, but seemingly no Twilightstar or Fallownose to be found. Did she want to wait around for them to show up to drop him off? Not particularly. Was he likely to cause any trouble in an area so bustling with their clanmates? Highly unlikely. I'll just.....leave you here. There's too many cats for you to try anything, so you can hang out here till Twilightstar's around. She neglected to point him in the direction of the Galewood, perhaps still a bit suspicious, perhaps doubting Twilightstar would be there anyway. It didn't really matter Deadmoon's reasoning, the result was the same. Drift was on his own in the clearing, and she was heading back out of the camp and into the territory.
Old July 6th, 2023, 09:30 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Owlkit
Windclan | Kit | He/Him | 4 moons
a black-furred tom with golden eyes | mute (aphonic)
Owlkit was quietly observing a butterfly when a caterwaul of yelling filled his ears. He spun around to see a ginger she-kit pounce onto the prey pile and claim she caught the big juicy hare resting under her paws. This silly display would have made him laugh if he could. While Lionkit was busy talking to Deadmoon he sunk low into a crouch and crawled his way to the pair. When he had gotten only a fox length away from her he wiggled his stubby legs and lept at Lionkit with the same force she had used on the dead hare. If she didn't swerve out of the way he was sure to land right on top of her.
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
@tulin Lionkit
@gs29513 Deadmoon
╚════════ ════════╝
Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; July 6th, 2023 at 09:32 AM.
Old July 7th, 2023, 10:43 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Cloverkit laid down

Hemlockpaw hummed to itself

[ CLOSED - ACTIVITY ]
Old July 7th, 2023, 03:09 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Feathersong lounged in the clearing

[activity post]

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

This space is empty and filled with dust.

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old July 10th, 2023, 05:28 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

- Drift -
Nomad / Outsider
( @gs29513 yup, thanks again! @x ghostie @Alchemist Kitsune @Queen_Coral Drift has arrived )
Terrified was an understatement of how Drift felt. Oh no, it was far far beyond that. He felt that if he wasn't clinging onto these plants so tight he'd be sick right then and there.

As the two made their way through Windclans fields he was hella confused, although he'd only been out of camp once when he was a clan cat he was certain this wasn't the right way. He'd originally thought she might've been leading him to the cliffs so she could push him off, that way there wasn't any blood on her paws, or maybe it was so that she could push him over the border into Riverclan territory, but now that he was stood in the entrance of the camp that seemed out of the question. Honestly, he wasn't sure if he wanted her to have sent him off a cliff, it would've been a far more peaceful death than whatever Twilightstar might do to him.

Drift hardly registered the molly's comment about the camp relocation before immediately being overwhelmed by his fears, some about his kin concerning the fire (The idea that Badgerkit had escaped a fire without being encouraged with food or being dragged by Fallkit bewildered him, 'though he supposed they wouldn't be -kit's anymore, so they might've made it out thanks to their mentor.), others by the sheer amount of cats in the clearing and others were the same as from Pinewatch Patch, but somehow scarier. He stood watching the bustling clan frozen for a couple heartbeats, partially looking for his mom, partially trying to work out who already wanted him dead, partially figuring out his best escape route if he was attacked with no warning, and of course, keeping an eye out for the most daunting task, the HRs.

His head snapped up to the taller cat as she started speaking again, his fear very much showing in his eyes. She couldn't just leave him here- he'd be dead the second any cat smelt the 'outsider' scent on his pelt! But just as quick as he'd thought of calling out for her to wait with her, she'd gone back though the entrance. Drift was now alone. Alone and scared. He managed to come up with the courage to skirt around the edge of the camp slightly, so he wasn't in the way of in coming and out coming warriors, and sat himself down gingerly where he wasn't too close to many cats, still clutching desperately to the four plants in his maw. (Who was he kidding, these wouldn't make a difference if he was confronted by a Windclan warrior)

He was so dead. So, so very dead.

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
sootkit: worldweaver 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow, beefed up 1
Old July 10th, 2023, 01:32 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

CEDARPAW
36/100

Cedarpaw blinked the sleep out of her eyes. Waking up for the first time today. She noticed Windclan was already up and about. Despite it being such a gloomy day.

Cedarpaw looked up to the clouds. She could barely see the sun. That explained why it was so gloomy.

Cedarpaw really had nothing to do. Sitting around uselessly. She might as well get something to eat before sweeping out some dens.

@Woodlow

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁