Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM

Old March 25th, 2021, 04:46 PM
Hello!

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
Stonefoot stopped at the starcave, hearing whispers as he entered. "Welcome To the Starcave." he said to Muffin. @Feathercreek
Muffin stepped into the Starcave. Her breath was nearly taken away. "Whoa. This. Is. So. Cool." she muttered. She couldn't believe her eyes. This cannot be real! she thought.
Old March 28th, 2021, 06:25 PM

My Mood: Dead

Coldamber shrugs. Perhaps the position did attract weird cats.
Her own situation would qualify as weird, especially with all that happened recently with WindClan.
"Perhaps. My only experience with any of the Medicine Cats before us has been Fawnsqueak and Coyotesnarl, one who didn't want the role and the other became deputy. I would say the role practically demands the odd at this point."
She moved to rest her head on his, wanting the feeling of closeness.
"Out of curiosity, dear. What all have I taught you this far about herbs?"
Surely there was room to expand on this knowledge. As a full Medicine Cat, he'd need a wealth of it. And while she was hoping to simply speak without the duty of responsibility weighing on her, something in her gut told her it was important that she share all that she knows before either one took a step outside of this cave.
The feeling of dread wasn't new, but to feel it so clearly in such a private moment.... was more than a little concerning. Perhaps there was nothing to it and she was overly worried..... but she wouldn't be taking that risk today.
@Rani

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old March 29th, 2021, 03:00 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

So it was a trend. Good and worrisome to know. Snakeheart might not know who Coyotesnarl was but it certainly was an interesting name. The young tom was quite happy to press himself against the older molly and be her head rest internally doubting he'd be able to do this again given the rate he was growing. It would be a shame though, he really appreciated still being smaller then one of his more motherly figures given he was not the same size as Foxblaze... Not that he'd admit he saw Coldamber like that unless she pushed it.

A low rumble kicked up as the tom thought.
"Well I know burnet, burdock, catmint, marigold, honey, poppyseeds, cobwebs, and deathberries. I think thats it I really dont know many... I've had to get creative because of that but its worked so far! I know one day that lack of knowledge will bite me but for now it's manageable. If there are any you dont know Im more than happy to help out but I doubt it." He grinned softly chuckling lightly at his own sort of joke. He really doubted he could help but was more then willing to try for his friend.

@Rainquail
Old March 29th, 2021, 03:56 PM

My Mood: Dead

Ah, well, this would be quick, then.
There were only two more that she knew of that she could teach him. She'd finally learned that the herb she'd been using for fevers was borage, and Shockholly's words about dandelions still rung in her head. She had never used it herself, but she always kept it tucked in the back of her mind in case she did.
Creativity was a bit more important than remembering the herbs, she felt. Herbs could only do so much and some of the injuries that others came to her with were.... fairly unique, to say the least, remembering the ear infection she'd had to deal with and suppressed a shudder. She never wanted to deal with anything else like that again.
"Well, I only have two more herbs I could teach you. You know what dandelion is? Very common, small, bright yellow, shaped like a cup. Chewed up, they're good for numbing physical, skin deep pains. Washing them away removes the effect, so if you need any other important herbs on the wound, I'd suggest mashing them up together."
She flicked her tail as she thought.
"Borage is good for fevers. I don't quite remember what it looks like, though," she murmurs, the last part mostly for herself.
She recognized that some of the herbs he listed were things she had not taught him. Either he was experimenting or he had someone else helping teach him. Both were good.

@Rani

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old March 30th, 2021, 11:33 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

@Rainquail
Snakeheart was attentive and alert listening to all of this trying to take everything and anything in so he could use it to help his clan. Dandelion was useful that'd help a lot on the strain on his poppyseed stores plus if it didnt send cats to sleep that'd be a boon."Dandelion? The yellow flower that looks like marigold? And turn fluffy and white later? Right its a painkiller thats super useful, have to figure out how to mix the herbs though my mouths not that big..."

He started at the borage knowledge though. "Wait isnt that the plant you described to me like ages ago when I asked about greencough? When you described it but forgot the name and I couldnt find it because I couldnt find the flowers you described (though I think you said to not use the flowers to treat and use the leaves) because of the winter... Blue sharp flowers and fuzzy I think? So its called borage? If were thinking of the same thing its really useful I tried my best to remember it." He was proud of himself for that, being able to remember this kind of stuff and his tail thumped on the ground as he grinned at it. That grin faded as the knowledge clicked into place and its implications and he frowned.

"The medicine cat before you didnt teach much did he.... The list even with the additions of dandelion and borage isnt long... it feels like she should know more." That was a hard realisation and he sighed taking a moment to reflect before deciding. "You know what it doesnt matter, even if we dont know much you and me will be enough support to make it even if we arent as trained as we should be."

Last edited by Rani; March 30th, 2021 at 11:33 PM.
Old April 8th, 2021, 10:23 AM
Hello!

A silver kittypet named Muffin stared at the glittering crystal at the middle of the cave. It shone as bright as the stars themselves. Muffin carefully approached the rock, sniffing the air wearily. Something deep in her kittypet gut told her what to do. Before she even knew what she was doing, she padded up to the crystal, lay down, and put her nose to the rock. Closing her eyes, she sighed. Muffin felt silly. What was she even doing, laying there like bait for a fox?
Old April 8th, 2021, 10:31 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Ivy had died a while ago as a loner, but still believed in Starclan, so that's where she went when she died. As a loner and a Starclan cat, she could wander all over the afterlife. She considered she had it pretty good. As she woke up from a long nap, she noticed a tug in her spirit. A cat was at the Moonstone. I haven't been to the Moonstone in ages! I should go check it out. Sending herself into the cat's dream, the pitch black she-cat prepared her introduction. "Hello. Welcome to Starclan." @Feathercreek
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; April 8th, 2021 at 10:33 AM.
Old April 8th, 2021, 10:36 AM
Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
Ivy had died a while ago as a loner, but still believed in Starclan, so that's where she went when she died. As a loner and a Starclan cat, she could wander all over the afterlife. She considered she had it pretty good. As she woke up from a long nap, she noticed a tug in her spirit. A cat was at the Moonstone. I haven't been to the Moonstone in ages! I should go check it out. Sending herself into the cat's dream, the pitch black she-cat prepared her introduction. "Hello. Welcome to Starclan." @Feathercreek
@ChillCat

Muffin opened her eyes groggily. What she saw made her shake her head in disbelief. She had expected to wake up in the Starcave, but instead was on a grassy field, everything shimmering with stars. When she heard and saw a black cat, she gasped. The cat had stars in her fur, and was a little transparent. "Who are you and why am I here? Take me back. NOW." Muffin demanded, but her tail flicked with unease. "W-where am I?"

Last edited by Feathercreek; April 8th, 2021 at 10:37 AM.
Old April 8th, 2021, 10:51 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

How rude! This cat obviously wasn't a clan cat, they didn't know about Starclan. "Cool it. You're in Starclan, you're asleep. This is a dream. When you fall asleep touching the Moonstone, a Starclan cat will come to visit you," Ivy explained. @Feathercreek
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old April 8th, 2021, 11:00 AM
Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
How rude! This cat obviously wasn't a clan cat, they didn't know about Starclan. "Cool it. You're in Starclan, you're asleep. This is a dream. When you fall asleep touching the Moonstone, a Starclan cat will come to visit you," Ivy explained. @Feathercreek
@ChillCat

Muffin was still not convinced. "How am I supposed to be sure that this isn't a trap?" she said, staring at the cat suspiciously. "And I still don't get it. Who are you and where am I? And don't answer my question with 'you are in Starclan' because I don't know what this Starclan is, and I'm not exactly keen on knowing that."

Last edited by Feathercreek; April 8th, 2021 at 11:19 AM.