Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kit Corner
by dino.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:16 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:10 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 11:00 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 10:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 19th, 2018, 12:56 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Skyfoot hoped that his sudden inhale was for good reasons and not bad. She flicked her tail tip with happiness, her mouth lifting up at one edge in a small smile. "Yay, erm, I mean great! Do you have any preferences for places to hunt?" She asked him slightly.

Slatesnow smiled feeling a bit less nervous. "No, I don't have any real preferences. Any place is good to hunt." He replied. The tom thought this could be a good chance to make a new friend. Then again, Slatesnow sucked at making friends with other cats.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old June 19th, 2018, 03:21 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Feather walked next to Duskfur before answering him “well...what’s your favorite type of prey and I’ll see if I can catch it for you.” She purred softly. The young warrior was oblivious to the toms excitement

@CactusHeart
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old June 19th, 2018, 03:33 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Feather walked next to Duskfur before answering him “well...what’s your favorite type of prey and I’ll see if I can catch it for you.” She purred softly. The young warrior was oblivious to the toms excitement

@CactusHeart
“Do you think you could catch a Thrush?” He purred, hopping with excitement. He was beginning to believe everything he wished was coming true. He nuzzled the Molly and Prred even louder
Old June 19th, 2018, 04:16 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post

Slatesnow smiled feeling a bit less nervous. "No, I don't have any real preferences. Any place is good to hunt." He replied. The tom thought this could be a good chance to make a new friend. Then again, Slatesnow sucked at making friends with other cats.
Skyfoot smiled at him, one of her first real smiles in awhile. "Well, now that we've eaten, do you want to go? Or would you rather wait until, lets say, Sun high?" She looked up at the sky. Sun high would be a good nap away.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old June 19th, 2018, 08:00 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
“Do you think you could catch a Thrush?” He purred, hopping with excitement. He was beginning to believe everything he wished was coming true. He nuzzled the Molly and Prred even louder
Feather pondered the question a bit as they walked only to jump as he startled her. She looked over at the tom when he nuzzled her. With a soft purr, feather nuzzled him gently before answering. “I can see if I can catch a thrush!” She meowed excitedly, it felt like a sort of new challenge for her since she’s never caught one before.
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old June 19th, 2018, 08:08 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Feather pondered the question a bit as they walked only to jump as he startled her. She looked over at the tom when he nuzzled her. With a soft purr, feather nuzzled him gently before answering. “I can see if I can catch a thrush!” She meowed excitedly, it felt like a sort of new challenge for her since she’s never caught one before.
DuskFur purred happily, he hoped to spend more time out there with her so he added, "How about two?" he smiled at the She-Cat.
Old June 20th, 2018, 04:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Busy could certainly be considered an understatement, even if Adderheart didn't want to admit it. She had been running herself rampant, working herself to the bone. Any decent cat could tell she needed more rest than she was allowing herself to get, but who had the guts to go up to tell her that? Ever since she was little she was known for her fiery attitude and sharp tongue, making adder a fitting name for her in that context. And yet.. When it came to her only true friend Pineneedle, there was an exception. She was still hard-headed and fiery, but in a way, it was dulled down. She wouldn't snap at him, not unless it was well deserved. And he was the only other cat that she would honestly converse with, play with, do anything with that wasn't work related.

And when the familiar voice suddenly started behind her, jolting her right out of her almost-sleep, bring her to whip around with the speed of what she was rightly named after, she would grin almost so wide that it began to hurt her cheeks. "The fluffball I haven't seen in ages!" Laughing out, she would excitedly go to bat at his head before going in to give him a heartfelt headbutt to the shoulder. "Where have you been? How have you been doing? Have you been eating well? Sleeping well? Anyone been messing with you? Talked to anyone cool recently?" All of the questions just kind of rolled out of her mouth as she nearly bounced from paw to paw, eager to know how her best and only friend was doing. It was like she did a complete 180 in personality now that he was here. She wasn't serious, she wasn't completely focused on working herself to the bone, she wasn't worried about what other warriors were thinking. She was just thinking about him.

It was unfortunate she was unable to make any more friends, but it seemed shortly after she had made amends with Pineneedle in their apprentice days, and truly became friends.. She stopped looking for other cats to try and talk to. She didn't need anyone else. Pineneedle was everything she had ever wanted in a friend, and she wasn't interested in seeing anyone else in this light. Maybe it was more than friendship she saw in him. Maybe that's why she had no desire to speak to other cats. Either way, she couldn't have been more happy to see him now.
”Who are you calling fluffball, crazy?” The tom laughed, his face lighting up and teeth gleaming in a smile. He could only be like this around Adderheart. It was hard to see himself getting along with anyone else quite as well, because… after all, she’d pretty much rescued him from a life of crime, so to speak. He’d still be tricking other cats into doing what he wanted, and alone, and miserable if it wasn’t for her. Her onslaught of questions was almost enough to surprise him, but he’d been dealing with this for a while - he took each question in stride, and when she was finished talking, he took a deep breath and prepared to answer them all at once.

After all, he’d expect nothing less from her - it had been a long time, and it was natural to be curious. At least, it was natural for her. ”I’ve been working! I’m a warrior now, I’ve got all these new responsibilities and if I want an apprentice anytime soon I have to prove that I could handle one… and I’ve been fine, it hasn’t been the same without seeing you on a daily basis, but fine anyways… I eat and sleep just fine, Adder, but I want to make sure there’s enough food for everyone else - you know, the whole responsible warrior thing… no one ever messes with me, besides you on occasion - they don’t have the guts to - and the day that I find someone cool who can handle me is the day that all the rabbits sprout wings and fly away from WindClan.” He finished, putting a self-satisfied smirk on his maw.

He’d almost run out of air, but somehow, he’d managed to finish his answers without stopping. It was a strange thing to be proud of, but Pineneedle was proud of it anyways. Once he was able to catch his breath again (it turned out speaking that quickly took a lot out of you) he grinned at his friend and flopped down beside her, batting at her legs and side with his paws, green eyes sparkling in a cheerful manner. ”So what about you? All those questions apply to you too, y’know.” He mewed, rolling over onto his stomach, his ears pricking up and eyes fixing on her while he awaited his answers. He was expecting something more exciting - Pineneedle never really did anything, but Adderheart had been a warrior for longer than he had, and maybe something had happened in that time? It’d been a while since he’d last seen her, too.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 20th, 2018, 06:02 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
DuskFur purred happily, he hoped to spend more time out there with her so he added, "How about two?" he smiled at the She-Cat.
Feather purred softly as she looked at him “Two Thrushes?” She pondered for a second before flicking her tail. “Well...I haven’t caught any before so we may be out here all day and so I hope you can stand me long enough.” She teased as she flicked her tail across his ear.

Old June 20th, 2018, 06:37 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Feather purred softly as she looked at him “Two Thrushes?” She pondered for a second before flicking her tail. “Well...I haven’t caught any before so we may be out here all day and so I hope you can stand me long enough.” She teased as she flicked her tail across his ear.
Dusk purred for a long time, and even louder when she flicked her tail over his ear. He couldn't help but to pounce onto FeatherShade and knock her over. He batted at her face playfully, and nuzzled her
Old June 21st, 2018, 02:23 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@doug.
[sorry about the lateness]

Blazingstar halted in his tracks, turning to look back at Rowanfury. His tail tip twitched a little, "Are you sure? Strength is essential for a RiverClan border patrol," he responded, lifting his brow a little bit. "But if you insist, I suppose we can just go and pray Fallenstar doesn't try to insult us again," he scoffed remembering the gathering before this previous one. The arguments they got into were ridiculous. "I just want to make sure Fallenstar isn't trying to start anything by hunting on our land or crossing the border at all,"
A light scoff escaped him, although it wasn't condescending. "I can last a pawful of moments without stuffing my face, Blazingstar. It's not going to affect my ability to wipe the ground with some RiverClan cats." Assuming they caused problems, but it'd be foolish for them to try.

"What will you do if they are?" Rowanfury inquired as he followed Blazingstar out of the den. "Another Gathering confrontation won't do anything to stop him. He's already shown he doesn't care about the opinions of other leaders."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread