Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:13 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM

Old January 16th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: Supernatural RP

[QUOTE=Cheshire cat;456349]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel The Archangel View Post

The monster screeched and roared in Castiel face it's red eyes glowed dangerously it's shadow like claws sharpened and they looked pretty long it tried clawing Castiel . Charlie hissed as she stood up rubbing the back of her neck she looked back at Dean and shrugged
" I don't know maybe a new type of demon or something I'm not an expert on this you and cass are and sam" charlie said she whent to one of the bags rummaging threw it trying to find a gun or salt or something to help .
Cass, not knowing what else to do at this point, drew his angel blade and sunk it into the chest of the creature, hoping it would do something. God, if only they still had the Colt!
Old January 16th, 2018, 09:37 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;456508]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post

Cass, not knowing what else to do at this point, drew his angel blade and sunk it into the chest of the creature, hoping it would do something. God, if only they still had the Colt!
The monster screeched in pain as it was stabbed by the angels blade it faded into dust luckily it didn't make much of a mess for any one. Surely Dean was able to hear it's noises. Charlie sighed in relief and smiled at Castiel " thanks for killing that thing cass" Charlie said happily she looked around for the other Winchester " um....aren't we down a Winchester ? Where's sammy? " she asked she looked at Dean worried .She sighed
" where ever that boy is he better be ok " she added and she took out her phone and put in her ear buds again.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 17th, 2018, 08:42 AM
Digital Artist

[QUOTE=Cheshire cat;456522]
Quote:

The monster screeched in pain as it was stabbed by the angels blade it faded into dust luckily it didn't make much of a mess for any one. Surely Dean was able to hear it's noises. Charlie sighed in relief and smiled at Castiel " thanks for killing that thing cass" Charlie said happily she looked around for the other Winchester " um....aren't we down a Winchester ? Where's sammy? " she asked she looked at Dean worried .She sighed
" where ever that boy is he better be ok " she added and she took out her phone and put in her ear buds again.
Cass got up and groaned. ON his way to the floor, he had smacked his head against a chair and now he was bleeding. He sat down on the bed as Dean sat up and crawled over behind Cass.
"Dean, what are you doing?" the angel turned his head as Dean started running his fingers through Cass' hair. He winced as Dean's fingers rubbed against his wound.
"There it is. Hold still and I'll get you fixed up."
Five minutes later and Cass had stopped bleeding. Sam finally reappeared.
"WHat the heck happened here?"
Old January 17th, 2018, 10:18 AM

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;456635]
Quote:

Cass got up and groaned. ON his way to the floor, he had smacked his head against a chair and now he was bleeding. He sat down on the bed as Dean sat up and crawled over behind Cass.
"Dean, what are you doing?" the angel turned his head as Dean started running his fingers through Cass' hair. He winced as Dean's fingers rubbed against his wound.
"There it is. Hold still and I'll get you fixed up."
Five minutes later and Cass had stopped bleeding. Sam finally reappeared.
"WHat the heck happened here?"
Charlie tilted her head and took an ear bud out
" Cass I don't understand . ...your an angel aren't you able to heal right away? " she asked as she sat beside cass . She looked up at Sam and was now kinda ticked off " hmm well some new demon was gonna go after Dean I pushed him out of the way but I got thrown across the room and Castiel tackled and killed the demon . And oh look who showed up ... Where were you? " she said she did sound ticked off they could have used the extra help but thankfully cass was able to help

Old January 17th, 2018, 10:32 AM
Digital Artist

[QUOTE=Cheshire cat;456662]
Quote:

Charlie tilted her head and took an ear bud out
" Cass I don't understand . ...your an angel aren't you able to heal right away? " she asked as she sat beside cass . She looked up at Sam and was now kinda ticked off " hmm well some new demon was gonna go after Dean I pushed him out of the way but I got thrown across the room and Castiel tackled and killed the demon . And oh look who showed up ... Where were you? " she said she did sound ticked off they could have used the extra help but thankfully cass was able to help
Cass looked uncomfortable at Charlie's question. Instead, he turned to Sam. "Y-yeah, Sam. Where we you?"
"Um, I was across the hall? I was setting up some warding. Cass, are you okay? You look uncomfortable.
Cass nodded his head a little too quick. Dean glanced at him, knowing something was wrong with his friend. He went to say something, but kept it to himself; if Cass wanted to say something, he would. But until then Dean wouldn't pry.
Old January 17th, 2018, 10:42 AM

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;456672]
Quote:

Cass looked uncomfortable at Charlie's question. Instead, he turned to Sam. "Y-yeah, Sam. Where we you?"
"Um, I was across the hall? I was setting up some warding. Cass, are you okay? You look uncomfortable.
Cass nodded his head a little too quick. Dean glanced at him, knowing something was wrong with his friend. He went to say something, but kept it to himself; if Cass wanted to say something, he would. But until then Dean wouldn't pry.
Ok now Charlie was starting to get more ticked off her eyes narrowed she stood up and was in front of Sam arms crossed she tapped her foot
" Yeah across the hall. Wouldn't you have been able to gee I don't know hear what's going on!? Maybe some roars or something sounding like some one being thrown across the room? I mean c'mon Sammy ... " she said with a sigh she looked back at Castiel and was starting to worry about him . She looked back at Sam and sighed again " atleast your ok " she added sounding less ticked off then before

Old January 17th, 2018, 12:06 PM
Digital Artist

[QUOTE=Cheshire cat;456676]
Quote:

Ok now Charlie was starting to get more ticked off her eyes narrowed she stood up and was in front of Sam arms crossed she tapped her foot
" Yeah across the hall. Wouldn't you have been able to gee I don't know hear what's going on!? Maybe some roars or something sounding like some one being thrown across the room? I mean c'mon Sammy ... " she said with a sigh she looked back at Castiel and was starting to worry about him . She looked back at Sam and sighed again " atleast your ok " she added sounding less ticked off then before
"You're right, I'm sorry that I didn't notice. I heard SOMETHING, but I was too busy with the warding to really notice it. And Cass, are you sure you're okay, buddy?"
"Drop it, Sam, I'm fine!" Cass snapped, huffing irritably before leaving the room.
Dean looked out the motel window and saw Cass speed walking to the Impala, where he just stood there.
"Hey guys, is it just me, or is there something wrong with Cass?" he asked, turning his attention back to Sam and Charlie.
Old January 17th, 2018, 01:30 PM

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;456704]
Quote:

"You're right, I'm sorry that I didn't notice. I heard SOMETHING, but I was too busy with the warding to really notice it. And Cass, are you sure you're okay, buddy?"
"Drop it, Sam, I'm fine!" Cass snapped, huffing irritably before leaving the room.
Dean looked out the motel window and saw Cass speed walking to the Impala, where he just stood there.
"Hey guys, is it just me, or is there something wrong with Cass?" he asked, turning his attention back to Sam and Charlie.
Charlie nodded in agreement
" yeah. I mean ...one he's sleeping more then usual and he's not healing quickly like normal angels should . And when we asked if he's ok he just snapped ....somethings not right at all....I'm actually starting to worry about him " she said and looked out the window too she looked at the two brothers
" so......what we do now? " she asked

Old January 17th, 2018, 06:38 PM
Digital Artist

[QUOTE=Cheshire cat;456746]
Quote:

Charlie nodded in agreement
" yeah. I mean ...one he's sleeping more then usual and he's not healing quickly like normal angels should . And when we asked if he's ok he just snapped ....somethings not right at all....I'm actually starting to worry about him " she said and looked out the window too she looked at the two brothers
" so......what we do now? " she asked
Sam shrugged and Dean sighed. "I have no idea. We might as well head to the diner. I mean, it is six already. Maybe some food will cheer Cass up."
"But Dean, angels don't eat." Sam glanced at the angel, still standing there, staring into space.
Dean nodded. "I know. I have a theory."
There was silence.
"You'll see. If it's true at least."
Old January 17th, 2018, 06:49 PM

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;456996]
Quote:

Sam shrugged and Dean sighed. "I have no idea. We might as well head to the diner. I mean, it is six already. Maybe some food will cheer Cass up."
"But Dean, angels don't eat." Sam glanced at the angel, still standing there, staring into space.
Dean nodded. "I know. I have a theory."
There was silence.
"You'll see. If it's true at least."
Charlie seemed to know what Dean meant by it she sighed
" Are you going to see if he's turning well human? . ..you know what I mean by that " she said she didn't have a better word for it . She stretched and started walking to the diner she gave Dean a friendly punch on his shoulder
" well then hurry up slow pokes or the pie will be gone before you get there " she teased she started running