ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Jayvines
Today 11:15 AM

Old November 1st, 2016, 08:01 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: RiverClan Territory

{Open}
Wolfsong padded over to the stream and drank some water. A flash of grey caused him to freeze. When the grey mass returned, he struck, and threw the fish up to the bank. With a quick blow, he killed it, and smiled. The wolfish tom took a few bites, then sat on his haunches and groomed is fur.
Old November 2nd, 2016, 06:45 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

@FadedShadow;

Bleakpaw padded out into the territory, glancing over his shoulder to make sure Fadedpaw was following. Even though he had only recently been shown the territory, he seemed to know where he was going. "Let's go to the river," He mewed absentmindedly.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; November 2nd, 2016 at 06:45 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2016, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@koer

She glared down at the water as Daisypaw was explaining how the river could sometimes be rough but is usually calm. She wasn't sure about the water, but was taken aback by Daisypaw's sudden leap into it. Willowpaw stepped back from the splash, not wanting to get the water on her fur. The molly gingerly padded back towards the rippling river, and waited until it had calmed down some more before lowering her paw into the water and breaking the surface. Willowpaw pulled back once she felt it, and looked back up at the older apprentice, watching her with her pale blue orbs. "Uhhh... is there anyway I could enjoy it just by watching you?" She wasn't sure what was wrong with the water, but it was like something was off - though it wasn't actually the water itself, but more to do with Willowpaw.
"no excuses, dude!!!" daisypaw swiftly dashed out of the river [nobody said gracefully though], turned to face willowpaw- and of clumsiness and water, she tripped over her paws and fell fowards. onto willowpaw. into the river. the apprentice gasped for air, popping out of the water, laughing. "hehe, oops!" daisypaw continued to laugh, realizing her stupid actions and her stupider reactions to it. "pfft, i'm bad at not messing up." she flattened her ears awkwardly, her miscolored eyes glancing on from willowpaw to the water. she hesitated in her mind, but her body continued anyways. she playfully rubbed the forehead of willow, grinning widely. "hah- fun stuff."
Old November 3rd, 2016, 06:27 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

The younger apprentice flattened her ears as Daisypaw clumsily made her way back towards Willowpaw. Then it happened so quickly. The alabaster molly suddenly tripped again, but this time landed herself on top of the birman. With a splash both cat were in the river, and Willowpaw's pale blue orbs were wide with shock. Shock from both the fall and the sudden feeling of water all around her. She laid there for a moment, trying to play back what just went down. As soon as she realized it, the apprentice quickly kicked Daisypaw off her and scampered back towards the shore of the river, and climbed out in an ungainly way. "I-I'm sorry for kicking you off me," Willowpaw apologized as she shook the water out of her thick pelt. "I guess I'm just not that good with water," she gave an awkward laugh.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old November 4th, 2016, 12:03 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

@Lunacross ;; closed roleplay

Slipping from RiverClan's camp and into the territory, Cakeless shook the remnants of moss from his pelt and suppressed a yawn, as Bucknight's call to patrol with him had been at the expense of his evening naptime. It wasn't that he was a duty-dodger, except.. well, he totally was. And his former-mentor-turned-leader probably knew that but had never commented for some reason or another.

It wasn't motivated by a lack of respect. In a couple ways, he respected Bucknight as a fellow RiverClanner, but the prevailing emotion was affection--growing closer to him had exposed how big of a softie he really was. Unfortunately for Bucknight, that foretold a semi-dismissive attitude toward his authority. A smirk played upon his muzzle as he stole a glance at the other tom, eyes glowing with humor when he inquired, "What did you drag me out here for? A dip in the stream?" The last bit came out sarcastic, but not hurtful. Having been rather sentimental recently, especially with the onslaught of feelings for Bucknight, Cakeless' mind wandered back to their initial meeting. "Or maybe showing off your ability to finally walk without tripping."

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; November 4th, 2016 at 12:04 AM.
Old November 5th, 2016, 03:30 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

As much as Bucknight would have loved to escape the toils of being both a leader and, somehow, a leading force behind the rebellion against the stars, in his life that wasn't possible. There was always something drawing him back to Eternalstar's ways, and to his dismay, he didn't think that would change anytime soon.

In this particular instance, while he would be overjoyed to spend an evening lounging around with one of his oldest friends and most trusted companions, that simply wasn't the case. "Well," he murmured, "we could probably detour for the stream, but I don't --" he cut off abruptly with a yelp, his foot caught beneath a jutting root, and the RiverClan leader found himself, gracelessly, sprawled on the ground. "Nope," he groaned, shaking his head as he pushed himself from the dirt. "Guess I'm gonna keep falling for you." Amusement laced his words, although they held some truth. Bucknight would be lying if he said over the moons, he hadn't grown affectionate of his former apprentice in less-than-platonic ways. Even his sarcastic quips were endearing.

With his paw aching from being yanked by the root, and Bucknight testing the waters to see if he could walk without a limp (he could, thankfully it didn't seem sprained), he straightened up and shook his pelt. Small bits of debris from his tumble fell off, reuniting with the soil it had previously resided on. "I was going to say, before that root rudely interrupted me, I wanted to get your input on uh, some combat plans." Having a second opinion was always nice, and what better opinion than from someone he trusted more than himself?

Last edited by BEAR.; November 5th, 2016 at 03:31 AM.
Old November 5th, 2016, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
The younger apprentice flattened her ears as Daisypaw clumsily made her way back towards Willowpaw. Then it happened so quickly. The alabaster molly suddenly tripped again, but this time landed herself on top of the birman. With a splash both cat were in the river, and Willowpaw's pale blue orbs were wide with shock. Shock from both the fall and the sudden feeling of water all around her. She laid there for a moment, trying to play back what just went down. As soon as she realized it, the apprentice quickly kicked Daisypaw off her and scampered back towards the shore of the river, and climbed out in an ungainly way. "I-I'm sorry for kicking you off me," Willowpaw apologized as she shook the water out of her thick pelt. "I guess I'm just not that good with water," she gave an awkward laugh.
daisypaw passively grinned after a groan of pain from the kick in the stomach. "no worries.- you don't look like your having much fun. maybe a different activity will be fun for you?" the molly felt guilty for her unsatisfied attitude, but smiled to her anyways. "lets see, there's always battle, hunting, racing, climbing- what do you want to do?"
Old November 5th, 2016, 03:35 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Minnowstream paused as she saw a bird pecking at some seeds on the ground. She was pitifully aware that she had been out since sunrise, and now the sun was almost at it's peak. I haven't managed to catch a single thing... The silver tabby crouched low, eyes narrowed, and stalked towards the bird. Suddenly, the small creature's head snapped up, meeting her gaze before starting to take off. Minnowstream desperately sprung after it, but her paws just grazed it's tail feathers as it took off, calling out loudly. Falling back down to the ground, she pawed at the ground in frustration. "Every time," she muttered quietly to herself. Her ears perked up as she heard the paw steps of a clanmate nearby, walking towards her. Her crystal blue eyes widened in anxiety as she turned to see who saw her messy hunting attempt. (Open rp.)

Old November 5th, 2016, 10:57 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

@Lunacross
In comparison, Cakeless was rather carefree with his minimal role in RiverClan; he momentarily decided his purpose would simply be to remain in Bucknight's company, provided the other would have him. If he would have verbally expressed the emotional strain being a leader caused, perhaps Cakeless would have been bothered to amp up his enthusiasm in completing duties around the Clan in an attempt to ease it, though it'd likely have very little difference in Bucknight's stress levels.

As he cut off abruptly and a yelp resounded throughout the immediate area, the black-and-white tom briefly appeared alarmed but relaxed upon noticing it was just his clumsiness. Hardly a surprise there. He didn't try stifling a mrrow of laughter, only to increase in volume at what followed after. Asking if he was alright seemed pointless when Bucknight could walk fine and wasn't requesting they return to the camp early, so surely the thing to do was make fun of him. "Now you're using me as an excuse to cover your blunders? That's low," he turned away, suppressing a snicker, "even for you."

Hearing what Bucknight had planned for this excursion, his ears perked with interest, but he couldn't address that without slipping in a snide comment prior, "You didn't come out here to confess your undying love for me? What a disappointment, I want to go back." As always, he wasn't serious despite the extremely dry tone he said it in and was truly curious to hear about the combat strategy Bucknight intended to install. Etched on his features was something distant and thoughtful, but he was paying attention, focusing solely on Bucknight. "So, what did you have in mind?"

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; November 5th, 2016 at 10:57 PM.
Old November 5th, 2016, 11:44 PM
Warrior

My Mood: Angelic

Falconfeather headed back to camp with two kits following. They both smelled of Windclan.