Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:49 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM

Old August 29th, 2017, 09:56 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: StarClan Territory

"My poor little Cherrypaw..." the ginger she-cat looked down from Starclan with a heavy heart. She could hardly blame Cherrypaw for finding comfort in a cat outside her clan. Had she been any better? And she knew her daughter's heart was heavy with grief. I guess that's my fault...I wish I'd been able to hold on longer.

Goldkit bounded toward her mother. She was looking down at Cherrypaw again. She could tell by the look on her mother's face. "Brackentail, come on! You promised you'd play with me!" The little kit chided playfully in hopes of distracting her mother. The little kit worried about her sister as much as she did, but she couldn't constantly worry like this. She had to have joy in her life too.

Brackentail's ear twitched and she looked over her shoulder at Goldkit. "We will, I
promise," she meowed sadly. "Just...just a but longer." And went back to watching.

Goldkit sagged and padded over to sit beside her mother, their pelts brushing as Brackentail draped her tail over her daughter's shoulder and the pair looked on as Cherrypaw slept, unaware of the heartache that was coming.

Last edited by Charmer; August 29th, 2017 at 09:57 AM.
Old August 30th, 2017, 12:57 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
She said yes? She had said... yes. Shrikecall wasn't a "happy" cat by nature, but in that moment, he could feel joy rushing through him and filling him with a euphoria that he hadn't felt in quite some time since this day. The last time he had been so happy was the day that he had become deputy. While he had done his best to take it in stride, there was no denying that he had been pleased. Pleased with the fact that he had been asked. "You... will?" Even though confusion was the first thing that came from his maw, it was undeniable that the tom was nothing but happy with this outcome. Heathertail was there. She was beside him. The reality that he would never be able to walk with her in WindClan's territory again seemed to strike him harder then anything else. Never again would he be able to patrol the borders with her. Never again would they be able to go hunting again, never again... would any of that happen. That reality seemed to hurt Shrikecall, but his happiness at her agreement was too strong for him to feel truly sad. A spark of that old sense of duty sparked in the tom's eyes, and he cleared his throat.

"Good! Um, ah... good. So I guess we're official now?" The feline's voice sounded as though he had just appointed a cat deputy, or given them a task to do. He was a former deputy. But... even Blazingstar had affection for she cats. He could see it. He had known even before he died. So, maybe there was no harm in showing his happiness. When she spoke again, his expression softened and he let down his guard once more. As he had throughout most of this meeting. "I am too, Heathertail. I love you." "Love," even if it were true, was not a word that Shrikecall used lightly. But he did love her. Why shouldn't he tell her? Why shouldn't she know that he loved her? And now they were going to have kits. Or, at least, Heathertail was going to have kits... but they would be wonderful. Shrikecall's only regret was that she might not be able to move on and find someone to raise them with.

But it was also a blessing. It was selfish, he was aware of that, but he didn't really want her to "move on." He wanted them to be together, even seperated by death. To be considered to be together. And now they were. It was a blessing and a regret of his, but Shrikecall knew that if anyone could raise kits like that? She could. At her age, it was a questionable thing to happen, but Shrikecall was confident that the kits would be healthy. After all... they would have the most wonderful Mother in the world.
(#GOALS ;w; )

A small bit of laughter escaped the brown feline's maw at his authoritative way he announced them as being "official". This was the tom she had come to love, his awkward bouts and all. The fact that he still remained the same tom even after death made her heart practically skip a beat, and Heathertail smiled gratefully up at him. She could see clearly in his eyes the mix of happiness, of joy, of love... But she could also detect the bits of uncertainty. The grief of not being alive to celebrate this time with her. But you're still alive to me. You're with me in every step I take in WindClan, she thought, a determined look crossing her expression.

Ears twtiching slightly as Shrikecall murmured the three words she had, for once, not expected to come from him, Heathertail felt her heart melt all over again, blood rushing past her ears like waves crashing against a rocky shore. He loved her? He loves me... Tears threatened to spill over as she blinked up at the older tom. Even with stars glittering in his fur and his stance stoic, he was still Shrikecall. He was hers. "I love you too. Of course I do. You're... You're my everything." With that, she once again pressed her muzzle into his fur, closing her eyes and surrounding herself in her deceased mate's scent.

She wanted to stay in this moment forever. Never before had Heathertail wanted something badly as to stay with Shrikecall until the end of time. But she knew that this was only a dream, no matter how real it felt to her. "I'm going to miss you when I have to wake up," she murmured, into his chest fur as she refused to pull herself away just yet. She let a few moments of silence fill the air before adding, "I'll be sure to let Blazingstar know you still hold WindClan's best interests at heart. He misses you." That was certainly true, drawing her back to the first topic of conversation she had discussed with Shrikecall after happily reuniting with him. But for now, she placed the need to talk with WindClan's leader in the back of her mind; right now, she would enjoy her last few fleeting moments with her love.
Old August 31st, 2017, 02:14 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
(#GOALS ;w; )

A small bit of laughter escaped the brown feline's maw at his authoritative way he announced them as being "official". This was the tom she had come to love, his awkward bouts and all. The fact that he still remained the same tom even after death made her heart practically skip a beat, and Heathertail smiled gratefully up at him. She could see clearly in his eyes the mix of happiness, of joy, of love... But she could also detect the bits of uncertainty. The grief of not being alive to celebrate this time with her. But you're still alive to me. You're with me in every step I take in WindClan, she thought, a determined look crossing her expression.

Ears twtiching slightly as Shrikecall murmured the three words she had, for once, not expected to come from him, Heathertail felt her heart melt all over again, blood rushing past her ears like waves crashing against a rocky shore. He loved her? He loves me... Tears threatened to spill over as she blinked up at the older tom. Even with stars glittering in his fur and his stance stoic, he was still Shrikecall. He was hers. "I love you too. Of course I do. You're... You're my everything." With that, she once again pressed her muzzle into his fur, closing her eyes and surrounding herself in her deceased mate's scent.

She wanted to stay in this moment forever. Never before had Heathertail wanted something badly as to stay with Shrikecall until the end of time. But she knew that this was only a dream, no matter how real it felt to her. "I'm going to miss you when I have to wake up," she murmured, into his chest fur as she refused to pull herself away just yet. She let a few moments of silence fill the air before adding, "I'll be sure to let Blazingstar know you still hold WindClan's best interests at heart. He misses you." That was certainly true, drawing her back to the first topic of conversation she had discussed with Shrikecall after happily reuniting with him. But for now, she placed the need to talk with WindClan's leader in the back of her mind; right now, she would enjoy her last few fleeting moments with her love.
(They are RELATIONSHIP GOALS for everybody xD)

Being a part of a romance had never been a "big thing" for Shrikecall. When he was an apprentice, pretty little things hadn't really caught his eye. He hadn't ever been the type of tom to go around looking for romance. Yet here was Heathertail, and this was one of the best moments of the former deputy's life. He loved her. Such a strong word, but it was a strong emotion. And he could feel it coarsing through him. Shrikecall wished that he had been more careful. Stubbornness and pride had ended up being his downfall, but they were as much a part of him as this love was. It was acceptance that had let Heathertail stay with him. Looking back, he was probably hard to deal with sometimes. He wasn't the greatest of cats. And he had nearly stopped three new cats from entering the Clan... all out of this stupid stubbornness and pride. But at least he still had her. And soon, they would have kits.

"Oh, Heathertail..." His voice trailed off and he lowered his head to put on top of hers. Starry fur mixed with brown as he sighed. He was going to miss Heather. Not only was she his now-mate, but she had been someone to count on back in WindClan. Someone that he was going to miss going on walks with, and talking to. He felt so much more content, and calm, and accepting then he had when he was deputy. Or even when he was a warrior. Yet he didn't feel any less strong. If anything, he felt stronger. "How'd you ever put up with me?" The feline joked lightly, staying in this position. Why hadn't he been more willing to have moments like these back in WindClan? Back then, it had been all about duty and responsibility. Even now, sometimes, it was like that. Naturally he couldn't just change. But he felt different, in a good way. As said before, he felt more content, calmer, and more accepting. Of the world around him and of life in general. The drama with ThunderClan was the only thing that really made him upset nowadays. If only he were still deputy! If only they weren't doing this! It was funny, normally he would have been the one causing fights - not wanting to end them. But it wasn't ThunderClan's fault he had died, and it wasn't the infection's fault. It was his own. He was the one to blame for his own death.

"I miss him too. Tell him... all this stuff with ThunderClan, it isn't worth it. Tell him it's causing more trouble then it's worth."

The tom sighed, his ears going back briefly, but he still didn't move. Maybe sometime he would be able to visit Blazingstar in a dream. Shrikecall had seen how stressed the leader was. And he needed to take care of himself. Hopefully this drama would end and then the leader would be able to take care of himself better. And Onyxwhisper, too... the deputy seemed like a good one. Blazingstar was better then Shrikecall had given him credit for a lot of times, and more able to take care of the Clan on his own. He just... needed to calm down and stop this nonsense with ThunderClan, that was all.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 10th, 2017, 02:33 PM
chirps

Quote:
@woly (whenever Daypaw is free you can respond to this! c: )

Pacing back and forth, flattening the grass beneath her, was Cricketpaw. Even in StarClan, her brow was furrowed with concentration like it had been most of her days in RiverClan. With so much time spent with Geckoleaf learning herbs, she felt as though the lines had become permanent in her forehead by now. Nonetheless, she continued to pad back and forth, tail twitching in anticipation as she waited for the cat she expected to show up. "I'm still not even sure if this works, or how this will work," she muttered to herself, rolling her eyes and sitting down, staring out across StarClan's expansive territory. The sun shown, as always, brightly down on the luscious terrain. It seemed as though all the Clans' territories were represented, but being of RiverClan, the Bengal was more acutely aware of the rushing water sound nearby, and the sound of reeds blowing against the wind. It brought her comfort to know that even up in StarClan, parts of her RiverClan home still remained.

Impatiently, Cricketpaw rose to her paws once more, glancing around. He's a medicine cat, so he should just be able to come right in, right? I'll need to ask Northpath later to clarify exactly what I can and can't do regarding the living and these "dreams" she thought, nodding silently to herself as she continued to scan the field before her. Suddenly, her eyes lit up as she spotted the cat she expected to see. Knowing that they would be clearly able to see her now, she took off like a hare towards them. "Daypaw!" she called, her cry going into the wind as she smiled. It had been so long it seemed since she had talked one on one with her best friend. Grief of missing them rang deep in her heart, and she skidded to a hault, not hesitating to stretch her neck forward to nuzzle Daypaw softly in greeting. "I'm so glad you made it out safe," she breathed, closing her eyes as she breathed in their familiar scent. After a moment or two, Cricketpaw pulled away, blue eyes dancing with worry. "How is everything in ShadowClan? Hopefully not too many patients?" she questioned, concern overtaking her expression as she cocked her head to one side.
[bump for @woly as requested! c: ]
Old September 14th, 2017, 10:31 PM
tired individual

@reddykins
Pale blue eyes opened, expecting to see the layout of the SkyClan Warriors Den. Expecting to feel tired and unmotivated as always, Mintspirit was surprised to find that she felt neither tired nor awake, as if she was in a state of neutrality forever. She looked around, finding that she wasn't in the Warriors Den at all. Instead, this place looked odd. Almost as if…
No. It can't be. The she-cat looked around frantically. She wasn't dead already, was she? This place looked just how one would imagine StarClan to be, but she simply couldn't believe she was dead. Why else would she be here, then? She couldn't think of any reason. She couldn't be dead, she was healthy enough besides her decrease in eating since Aetherwing disappeared. The white and blue tabby she-cat sat down, trying to make sense of it all and she stared around, dumbfounded.
Old September 14th, 2017, 10:41 PM
professional memeologist

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
@reddykins
Pale blue eyes opened, expecting to see the layout of the SkyClan Warriors Den. Expecting to feel tired and unmotivated as always, Mintspirit was surprised to find that she felt neither tired nor awake, as if she was in a state of neutrality forever. She looked around, finding that she wasn't in the Warriors Den at all. Instead, this place looked odd. Almost as if…
No. It can't be. The she-cat looked around frantically. She wasn't dead already, was she? This place looked just how one would imagine StarClan to be, but she simply couldn't believe she was dead. Why else would she be here, then? She couldn't think of any reason. She couldn't be dead, she was healthy enough besides her decrease in eating since Aetherwing disappeared. The white and blue tabby she-cat sat down, trying to make sense of it all and she stared around, dumbfounded.
Paws thudded against the transcendent grass of StarClan territory. A dark tom, his pelt speckled with stars and painted in black and gray hues, approached. His whiskers were twitching, both amused and excitable, though he found restraint. With each begrudging, slow pawstep, Stormlight found himself standing just before one of his old friends of SkyClan: the lovely Mintspirit, mate of Aetherwing.
"What a pleasant surprise," Stormlight mewed quietly, those bright amber eyes affixed onto the pale tabby. "I love having my old friends wake up in the middle of my camp." The deceased medicine cat produced a purr of delight, sitting down beside his friend from what seemed to be moons ago. He didn't change, yet at the same time, Stormlight was so different. His muscles rippled beneath his stormy-colored pelt, the white splotches of his pelt brighter than ever. His coat, still scented with herbs, was now decorated with a new addition of glistening stars - the mark of a StarClan cat.

Carry on, outlast the ignorance.
Moving on, survive the innocence.
It won't be long, won't be long, won't be long;
you know it's gonna get better.❞

Old September 14th, 2017, 10:55 PM
tired individual

Smile Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddykins View Post
Paws thudded against the transcendent grass of StarClan territory. A dark tom, his pelt speckled with stars and painted in black and gray hues, approached. His whiskers were twitching, both amused and excitable, though he found restraint. With each begrudging, slow pawstep, Stormlight found himself standing just before one of his old friends of SkyClan: the lovely Mintspirit, mate of Aetherwing.
"What a pleasant surprise," Stormlight mewed quietly, those bright amber eyes affixed onto the pale tabby. "I love having my old friends wake up in the middle of my camp." The deceased medicine cat produced a purr of delight, sitting down beside his friend from what seemed to be moons ago. He didn't change, yet at the same time, Stormlight was so different. His muscles rippled beneath his stormy-colored pelt, the white splotches of his pelt brighter than ever. His coat, still scented with herbs, was now decorated with a new addition of glistening stars - the mark of a StarClan cat.
A voice startled Mintspirit out of her thoughts and she whipped around to face the source. That voice was all too familiar, but she simply couldn't believe who she was now looking right at. The she-cat gave a little laugh. "Well," she mewed, her voice shaky, "It seems I've finally gone crazy. I'm having dreams of being in StarClan, and I'm seeing my friend. I must have finally lost it."
She shook her head, trying to clear it. She couldn't be crazy. She may have deteriorates into a lonely, broke cat, but she was still peefectly sane. But she also couldn't be dead. That could only mean…
"Stormlight!" She exlaimed, eyes wide, "it's really you!" Seeing her friend filled her with a happiness, a warmness she hadn't felt for moons. "I can't believe it. You look great, Stormlight - well, of course you do, you're i StarClan - oh, now, look at me rambling - it's just, been so long since I've spoken to anyone and-" she cut herself off. "It's been so long," she mewed quietly, "since I've spoken to another cat… It's been hard. I'm so glad to see you again, old friend."
Old September 15th, 2017, 01:27 AM
professional memeologist

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
A voice startled Mintspirit out of her thoughts and she whipped around to face the source. That voice was all too familiar, but she simply couldn't believe who she was now looking right at. The she-cat gave a little laugh. "Well," she mewed, her voice shaky, "It seems I've finally gone crazy. I'm having dreams of being in StarClan, and I'm seeing my friend. I must have finally lost it."
She shook her head, trying to clear it. She couldn't be crazy. She may have deteriorates into a lonely, broke cat, but she was still peefectly sane. But she also couldn't be dead. That could only mean…
"Stormlight!" She exlaimed, eyes wide, "it's really you!" Seeing her friend filled her with a happiness, a warmness she hadn't felt for moons. "I can't believe it. You look great, Stormlight - well, of course you do, you're i StarClan - oh, now, look at me rambling - it's just, been so long since I've spoken to anyone and-" she cut herself off. "It's been so long," she mewed quietly, "since I've spoken to another cat… It's been hard. I'm so glad to see you again, old friend."
"Now, now," Stormlight began, rubbing against her affectionately. "Let's settle down. You haven't lost anything just yet, dear; it's not your time. You still have many blessings waiting for you back in SkyClan." His amber gaze mirrored the warmth that Mintspirit's own eyes did. He felt his heart sink somewhat as Mintspirit went off in rambles of her recent loneliness, with Aetherwing's disappearance.
Purring in amusement, Stormlight nuzzled her fondly. "Thank you, though. I really do try to look my best. Especially when I have guests over... though, that's hardly important now, love. I've been waiting for the opportunity to visit you. I know you've been through much - with Aetherwing's recent..." the angora paused. "Ahem, disappearance, it's been rather hard for you. It was now I decided it would be fit to come see you again." He pressed his warm, star-painted muzzle against her cheek in a friendly gesture. Stormlight recoiled from her, sighing lightly. He glanced downwards, brows furrowed.
"I apologize for having waited so long, Mintspirit," he spoke slowly, eyes now focused on the blades of grass around his paws. Stormlight couldn't help but feel so guilty; being forced to watch from the stars one of his eldest and closest friends rot away into a somebody who had nobody. But, the stars had beckoned to him so early on - leading him on a wild goose chase after some stray herbs in rainy weather, where he'd slipped off a ledge and to his death. A shiver ran down his spine at the vivid flashes of that memory. Stormlight continued, "Of course, you of all cats would know I'm not the hesitant type. I'd have visited you at the first chance I had, although, things have been... new for me, to say the least."

Carry on, outlast the ignorance.
Moving on, survive the innocence.
It won't be long, won't be long, won't be long;
you know it's gonna get better.❞

Old September 15th, 2017, 07:47 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
@woly (whenever Daypaw is free you can respond to this! c: )

Pacing back and forth, flattening the grass beneath her, was Cricketpaw. Even in StarClan, her brow was furrowed with concentration like it had been most of her days in RiverClan. With so much time spent with Geckoleaf learning herbs, she felt as though the lines had become permanent in her forehead by now. Nonetheless, she continued to pad back and forth, tail twitching in anticipation as she waited for the cat she expected to show up. "I'm still not even sure if this works, or how this will work," she muttered to herself, rolling her eyes and sitting down, staring out across StarClan's expansive territory. The sun shown, as always, brightly down on the luscious terrain. It seemed as though all the Clans' territories were represented, but being of RiverClan, the Bengal was more acutely aware of the rushing water sound nearby, and the sound of reeds blowing against the wind. It brought her comfort to know that even up in StarClan, parts of her RiverClan home still remained.

Impatiently, Cricketpaw rose to her paws once more, glancing around. He's a medicine cat, so he should just be able to come right in, right? I'll need to ask Northpath later to clarify exactly what I can and can't do regarding the living and these "dreams" she thought, nodding silently to herself as she continued to scan the field before her. Suddenly, her eyes lit up as she spotted the cat she expected to see. Knowing that they would be clearly able to see her now, she took off like a hare towards them. "Daypaw!" she called, her cry going into the wind as she smiled. It had been so long it seemed since she had talked one on one with her best friend. Grief of missing them rang deep in her heart, and she skidded to a hault, not hesitating to stretch her neck forward to nuzzle Daypaw softly in greeting. "I'm so glad you made it out safe," she breathed, closing her eyes as she breathed in their familiar scent. After a moment or two, Cricketpaw pulled away, blue eyes dancing with worry. "How is everything in ShadowClan? Hopefully not too many patients?" she questioned, concern overtaking her expression as she cocked her head to one side.
Daypaws eyes opened to the familiar sight of Starclan. They knew as a medicien cat, they should be getting used to being here, but it felt like same every time. The same dislike, they same hatred, they same unease for being up here. The grass felt plush under their paws, sticking between their toes. It seemed like heaven--to any other cat that is. Daypaw didnt want to be here,infact, this was the worse place they could possibly be in. It left a bitter taste in their tongue. They stood up shakily, golden hues searching. Why were they here? Obviously some cat had invaded their dreams to see them-
Cricketpaw.
Their ears twitched at the familiar voice, eyes widening. Was is..really her? Their eyes darted around, soon focusing on the starry figure of their beloved friend. They felt her nuzzle their cheek..it felt so real. Just a glimpse of what it felt like to have her at their side again,as if she were alive. When she pulled away, Daypaw couldnt help but star wide eyed at her before they answer.
¨Shadowclans okay..,staying with Riverclan and all I just..¨ their voice quivered, eyes slightly watering. Not. They wouldnt cry, they wouldnt let her see them cry. Instead, they lunged forward, nuzzling their face along Cricketpaws neck, a soft purr erupting from them.
¨miss you.¨
they werent good with words, and never would be--Cricket understood that.She understood them. and hopefully could feel the emotions radiating off of them in the moment.
Old September 16th, 2017, 02:03 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddykins View Post
"Now, now," Stormlight began, rubbing against her affectionately. "Let's settle down. You haven't lost anything just yet, dear; it's not your time. You still have many blessings waiting for you back in SkyClan." His amber gaze mirrored the warmth that Mintspirit's own eyes did. He felt his heart sink somewhat as Mintspirit went off in rambles of her recent loneliness, with Aetherwing's disappearance.
Purring in amusement, Stormlight nuzzled her fondly. "Thank you, though. I really do try to look my best. Especially when I have guests over... though, that's hardly important now, love. I've been waiting for the opportunity to visit you. I know you've been through much - with Aetherwing's recent..." the angora paused. "Ahem, disappearance, it's been rather hard for you. It was now I decided it would be fit to come see you again." He pressed his warm, star-painted muzzle against her cheek in a friendly gesture. Stormlight recoiled from her, sighing lightly. He glanced downwards, brows furrowed.
"I apologize for having waited so long, Mintspirit," he spoke slowly, eyes now focused on the blades of grass around his paws. Stormlight couldn't help but feel so guilty; being forced to watch from the stars one of his eldest and closest friends rot away into a somebody who had nobody. But, the stars had beckoned to him so early on - leading him on a wild goose chase after some stray herbs in rainy weather, where he'd slipped off a ledge and to his death. A shiver ran down his spine at the vivid flashes of that memory. Stormlight continued, "Of course, you of all cats would know I'm not the hesitant type. I'd have visited you at the first chance I had, although, things have been... new for me, to say the least."
"Don't blame yourself," Mintspirit's normally soft voice now had hints of roughness from it's lack of use. She didn't talk to anyone much anymore. "I understand that you were unable to visit. I was surprised about any visit, really, because I suppose I forgot that it happens to cats other than leaders and medicine cats sometimes. But I'm glad you did." She pressed into his side in a gesture of friendly affection. "I missed you, Stormlight."
The tabby she-caf sighed, thinking about his words about blessings in SkyClan, waiting for her. "But… What kind of blessings, Stormlight? There's no one and nothing there for me anymore. With Aetherwing's disappearance and all of my- your kits either dispersed from the Clan or passed as well, I'm just alone. My life is so emtpy now. Even Silentwing is gone. I just," she paised, taking a breath. She was getting herself worked up and tried to calm down before she continued, her words a bit hesitant. "I feel like I'd feel more happy here, in StarClan, with you. Then, I wouldn't be alone…." Mintspirit knew she shouldn't be talking like this, but it was only how she felt. It's not like she'd tell anyone besides Stormlight this, and it felt nice to get it out to someone. She'd been keeping thoughts such as these bottled up for quite awhile.
Before letting the tom respond, not wanting to dwell on the subject, she moved on to say something else. "S-So, do you like StarClan?" Perhaps she could've found a better question to ask, but she said the first thing that popped into her mind.