Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM

Old February 15th, 2019, 03:27 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Lilyfur padded quietly through the starry forest, looking this way and that. Today she had a small skip in her step, and felt like something goodness going to happen. Maybe more new cats needed a guide? After Willowpaw had dissapeared, she felt like she had nothing to look forward to. Even a cat to talk to would be nice!, she thought, exasperated. She looked around at the empty landscape, and decided she'd just give up. She sat by a puddle with a sigh.

@RosePelt145
Lostscar padded among the starry trees, starlight swirling and sparkling around their paws. It had been many moons since they had joined StarClan, after dying from drowning in the lake. They hadn't been able to say goodbye to their friends and family, not even their mate, a tom who had loved them deeply. They still missed him deeply, an ache in their chest, and it saddened them. Sighing and shaking their head, Lostscar continued padding along, sparkling stardust twinkling in their fur, causing their dark pelt to look like a starry sky. They moved through the dark, their mind still deep in thought. They were so deep in thought, in fact, that when they saw a she-cat up ahead who looked lonely, they didn't notice until they bumped right into her. They bit back a yowl of surprise and stepped back, keeping their gaze steady as they gazed at her. "Sorry about that, miss." they meowed, flicking an ear. "Is something the matter?" they tilted their head, and sat back on their haunches, setting their tail over their paws. They gazed at the she-cat, expression devoid of emotion, except for one; they always had a lost look in their eyes, ever since birth, as if they had lost something dear to them before even coming into the world.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 15th, 2019, 04:08 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Lostscar padded among the starry trees, starlight swirling and sparkling around their paws. It had been many moons since they had joined StarClan, after dying from drowning in the lake. They hadn't been able to say goodbye to their friends and family, not even their mate, a tom who had loved them deeply. They still missed him deeply, an ache in their chest, and it saddened them. Sighing and shaking their head, Lostscar continued padding along, sparkling stardust twinkling in their fur, causing their dark pelt to look like a starry sky. They moved through the dark, their mind still deep in thought. They were so deep in thought, in fact, that when they saw a she-cat up ahead who looked lonely, they didn't notice until they bumped right into her. They bit back a yowl of surprise and stepped back, keeping their gaze steady as they gazed at her. "Sorry about that, miss." they meowed, flicking an ear. "Is something the matter?" they tilted their head, and sat back on their haunches, setting their tail over their paws. They gazed at the she-cat, expression devoid of emotion, except for one; they always had a lost look in their eyes, ever since birth, as if they had lost something dear to them before even coming into the world.
Lilyfur looked up in surprise at the cat. "Oh, that's quite alright!" She mewed, looking closer at the stranger. They looked friendly, so it wouldn't hurt to talk, right? " Well, just a little something. I lost a friend...why do you ask? " She inquired curiously. Should she be talking to this cat? She didn't even know their name. Oh, right, their name! "Sorry for being so rude. My name is Lilyfur, it's nice to meet you!" She mewed, glancing at the strange cat, and smiling. Maybe they were feeling the same way too, maybe they had lost something dear to them. Who knew? She didn't want to ask, that would be rude, and to personal for them probably, so she patiently waited for the cat to reply.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 18th, 2019, 11:54 AM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Lilyfur looked up in surprise at the cat. "Oh, that's quite alright!" She mewed, looking closer at the stranger. They looked friendly, so it wouldn't hurt to talk, right? " Well, just a little something. I lost a friend...why do you ask? " She inquired curiously. Should she be talking to this cat? She didn't even know their name. Oh, right, their name! "Sorry for being so rude. My name is Lilyfur, it's nice to meet you!" She mewed, glancing at the strange cat, and smiling. Maybe they were feeling the same way too, maybe they had lost something dear to them. Who knew? She didn't want to ask, that would be rude, and to personal for them probably, so she patiently waited for the cat to reply.
Lostscar gave a nod at the she-cat's words. "Losing a friend can be tough," they meowed before shrugging. "You appeared sad, so I thought I would ask." they gave a small tilt of their head. "It's quite alright. I'm Lostscar." they kept their face devoid of emotion, but there was a friendly sparkle in their eyes.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 18th, 2019, 08:36 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Lostscar gave a nod at the she-cat's words. "Losing a friend can be tough," they meowed before shrugging. "You appeared sad, so I thought I would ask." they gave a small tilt of their head. "It's quite alright. I'm Lostscar." they kept their face devoid of emotion, but there was a friendly sparkle in their eyes.
Lilyfur purred. "That's nice of you to say" She mewed kindly. A thought popped into her head. "Here, sit down, we can talk better that way" She mewed, shuffling over for Lostscar. " Days can be hard in Starclan. Even when you can look down at your ancestors, you can't actually be there" She explained, her voice straining with grief. She looked back at Lostscar. "If I'm putting too much worry into your paws, do tell." She offered.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 1st, 2019, 08:14 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@jupiter

Blinking to clear the sleep from his eyes, the dark-colored tomcat lifted his head. Starry grass surrounded him, sparkiling in the moonlight and reflecting off the trees, making the entire clearing glow silver. He was a stark dark splotch in the field of light.
Recognition flooded into him. He’d been here once before, when his father had come to him in a dream. He hadn’t expected to be back.
Unless....

Great Starclan am I DEAD?!?!?! His heart rate started picking up, eyes growing wide as he looked around in horror. He no longer saw beautiful starry grounds. Rather he saw an eternal trap, a place for the dead to watch miserably from up above, unable to help the living cats and stop them from doing stupid things. I wasn’t that sick... was I? Flintspirit tried to recall the last couple of days, but they seemed to be a blur of pain, heat, and an awful scratchiness in his throat. Then, slowly, his brain filtered out the memories, and he was able to remember getting substantially better, training Minkpaw again, getting a scolding from the two most important she-cats in his life, and having a fun flirt with who was quickly becoming a third. Letting out a shaky breath he hadn’t realized he’d been holding, Flintspirit looked around the clearing with more confidence. Who had brought him here? Did they have a message for him? He was no medicine cat, but Flintspirit expected the stars to trust him enough with warnings or prophecies. I mean, the trusted me with deputyship. What’s one more step? “Dad? Did you bring me here?” No response. “Rockspirit?” Again, there was silence. “Shadowheart...?” He called out more warily, praying to the stars above... well more like around him, that he hadn’t been brought into this dream by his former mentor. He was just starting to get over his fear she’d instililled in him. He’d made friends and strove to be a good leader and role model. And she can’t take taht away from me now. I won’t let her.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 05:53 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

. @RedHead
Bleh, it’s a mobile post. Hopefully it isn’t horrible

The sweet and familiar aroma of the lush and lively starclan swirled around the lanky she cat who emerged steadily from her place beneath the shade of a willow tree, her gleaming eyes scanning the cavity of a lush clearing before her. One would become accustomed to the breathtaking landscape and plentiful prey of starclans territory, and overtime the boredom overcoming the bliss and the realization you would fade from memory would settle in like a bitter bite of reality. The she cat had some time yet before being reduced into the folds of history. It was a helpless struggle that often made cats realize they would no longer enjoy life’s pains and pleasures and that perhaps they’d taken things for granted. There was still so much she had left unfinished, never having had the chance to raise her son right or to even help fallenstar enjoy his life like she wished he could. She drew in a breath pinning her ears to the sides of her head and padding through the grass.

The start of a seemingly endless eternity to helplessly watch as cats died and struggled below her paws. Another day in starclan. ‘ ‘ there is still so much I could have done, so much I should have done ‘ ‘ she whispered beneath her breath as she picked up her pace, eyes fixed ahead as she let the fuzzy chaos of her thoughts overcome and swarm her brain. As she let herself slide into the numbness of endless contemplation she heard a distressed shout, something so foreign to her, at least for the past few moons. The lanky feline spun on her heels, eyes searching for the source of the distressed shout. Possibly the newest feline to join the starry ranks of the dead. A shiver rolled between her shoulders and she took off running, her tail streaming behind her and powerful muscles flexing with each bound. ‘ ‘ Hello?! ‘ ‘ she called until the cat appeared between the thicket, she quickly turned toward them. ’ ‘ had they just passed? Are they hurt, how could they possibly be hurt in starclan? Was there a prophecy going on? ‘ ‘ her curiosity grew and she pushed her way into view, green eyes searching the cats pelt with such vigor and interest. ’ ‘ no stars in their fur, they must be living?! ‘ ‘ The excitement in her chest seemed to bubble over and as if on que, horror filled her expression. ’ ‘ it can’t be ‘ ‘ . It hadn’t taken long for daisyshade to recognize the dark coloured tom, the thunderclan deputy. ‘ ‘ Flintspirit?! ‘ ‘ she couldn’t hold in her surprise for much longer. Her jaw dropped and her ears perked up ‘ ‘ What are you doing here? You aren’t dead are you?! ‘ ‘ she rushed over the shock still clearly written on her expressions. She took a weary step forward as if he where a maraj, but sure enough he was there. He was in starclan.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; March 5th, 2019 at 01:45 AM.
Old March 11th, 2019, 07:00 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Sagittarius

The brown tabby tom sat by him himself appearing to be at peace ...but he wasn't , his starry eyes mirrored the worry he had for his brother Ghostpaw and his sister pikepaw in which he hasn't contacted in moons. What kind of trouble could the two be getting into? His pelt prickled with unease and sighed ,what they do is their choice not mine .... and besides ...it's not like they'll keep him in mind for ever right? The riverclan apprentice folded his ears back as he stood up , it was strange to be here still, time seemed to stand still , he never aged yet he felt wiser and older.....he wants to be alive with his family ...to see their smiles and hear their laughter and to laugh with them. Now he's stuck with strange cats he's never met before , but it is much much better then the darkforest . He shivered as he imagined that dark place with those burning red eyes .....he shook his head before looking around the star filled area ,empty ...like he felt . Well atleast for the moment . Grovepaw began to walk aimlessly ,no place in mind ,just straight forward .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 13th, 2019, 09:11 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

The small eyes flickered open, and was surprised at the sight that lay before her. She was in a starry land with sounds of cats leaking from somewhere to the rock the battered kit was on. Where was she? Where was her mother? She was scared. She had just been born and named. Flamekit! She heard her mother calling for her to come back home. "Coming mother!" Flamekit said, but she couldn't find her mother. She Started crying ''Mother! Where are you?!'' She cried out hysterically, looking every which way for her, but soon collapsed crying again.
Old March 14th, 2019, 04:28 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
@Sagittarius

The brown tabby tom sat by him himself appearing to be at peace ...but he wasn't , his starry eyes mirrored the worry he had for his brother Ghostpaw and his sister pikepaw in which he hasn't contacted in moons. What kind of trouble could the two be getting into? His pelt prickled with unease and sighed ,what they do is their choice not mine .... and besides ...it's not like they'll keep him in mind for ever right? The riverclan apprentice folded his ears back as he stood up , it was strange to be here still, time seemed to stand still , he never aged yet he felt wiser and older.....he wants to be alive with his family ...to see their smiles and hear their laughter and to laugh with them. Now he's stuck with strange cats he's never met before , but it is much much better then the darkforest . He shivered as he imagined that dark place with those burning red eyes .....he shook his head before looking around the star filled area ,empty ...like he felt . Well atleast for the moment . Grovepaw began to walk aimlessly ,no place in mind ,just straight forward .

Sprucefur had been troubled since he arrived in StarClan. He would constantly watch the Clans and their awful war with a twisting feeling in his gut. The ThunderClan cat had been chosen to send a message of warning to the Gathering at the battle of ThunderClan and ShadowClan. He had made it to the Gathering and started to deliver his message when lightning had cracked, so loud that he nearly went deaf. He looked up, and there was the tree branch falling down...

If he had delivered his message, maybe there would have been no war at all. The brown tabby turned away. He knew he shouldn't dwell on the past anymore - it had been moons since the war ended - but still. Cats joined them in StarClan, and he knew it was potentially his fault. The tom lied down. His green eyes scanned the landscape around him, spotting a small cat. Hmm, the feline was probably going somewhere. So Sprucefur ignored them and kept looking around.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old March 14th, 2019, 04:32 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Sprucefur had been troubled since he arrived in StarClan. He would constantly watch the Clans and their awful war with a twisting feeling in his gut. The ThunderClan cat had been chosen to send a message of warning to the Gathering at the battle of ThunderClan and ShadowClan. He had made it to the Gathering and started to deliver his message when lightning had cracked, so loud that he nearly went deaf. He looked up, and there was the tree branch falling down...

If he had delivered his message, maybe there would have been no war at all. The brown tabby turned away. He knew he shouldn't dwell on the past anymore - it had been moons since the war ended - but still. Cats joined them in StarClan, and he knew it was potentially his fault. The tom lied down. His green eyes scanned the landscape around him, spotting a small cat. Hmm, the feline was probably going somewhere. So Sprucefur ignored them and kept looking around.
His ears perked up as he saw another feline who to him looked troubled , he probably doesn't want me bothering him about it.... but the burning curiosity was stronger and besides he did need to get some conversations here and there.....it'll tide him over till his siblings arrive ....if they ever do. He shook his head ....what was he thinking !?! Him wishing them here means that they'll be dead. He's practically wishing them to die. That was selfish and not a thought a starclan cat should have . He should be watching over them and making sure they're alright . He sighed and looked at the other tom . Here I go. he nodded to himself and padded over to sprucefur and once he made it within a tail lengths distance he gave the warrior a friendly smile "greetings . Mind if I join you?" he asked with a tilt of his head .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 14th, 2019 at 05:29 PM.