Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Staff Applications?
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 01:23 PM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 01:22 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 01:16 PM
finder for my new (and...
by ophelia
Last post by ophelia
Today 01:09 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 11th, 2020, 09:20 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Raccooncloud returned to sit among the crowd, listening to the rest of Twilightstar's speech. His tail flicked back and forth as he heard her lack of enthusiasm when she mentioned how not many cats had decided to volunteer. Though he liked the idea of exploring outside the territory, Raccooncloud had one reserved reason for not heading right to Twilightstar's den. He was born outside the clan,and always felt like he would be judged for leaving his clan behind, even if it was for WindClan. Plus, he didn't want to come across any other cats that he had known from his time outside of the Clan. Raccooncloud shifted uneasily as he heard Twilightstar mention that she was choosing a random cat herself. His pelt prickled as he waited for her to choose. His worry was unnecessary, however, because she moved on without elaborating.
Raccooncloud's eyes widened as he heard her mention changing deputies. He wasn't very surprised that she had made the decision seemingly on the fly. She was Twilightstar, and she's do what she wanted and thought was best. "I say these words before Starclan, Brindlejaw will serve as Windclan's new deputy." Raccooncloud lifted his muzzle to the sky and cheered for the new deputy. He would support Brindlejaw an deputy, no matter how unexpected it was.

Last edited by Jynx; February 11th, 2020 at 09:21 AM.
Old February 11th, 2020, 09:40 AM
i am kenough

Wow! A new deputy! Elderpaw's eyes widen in surprise when the she-cat casts Brightsky away and names somebody else. It was true, Brightsky's presence had all but faded entirely from their Clan in lieu of this harsh leaf-bare and what it took from them. As a leader, and as a deputy, it was as if she just didn't want to be a part of it at all. Their hardships were far from over, and they needed somebody who could handle that. Elderpaw felt a little bad for the former deputy, though, and decided that she would reserve her judgement.

She didn't really know the new one either. Brindlejaw, only known around for being a kittypet, headed up to acknowledge the leader calling his name. The apprentice watches him- Just as alarmed as the rest of them, she assumed. The gray tabby smiles. She had a deep well of faith in Twilightstar, which she hoped she would be able to place in this tom as well. Pretty soon, no one will need to take pity on us! Peeling her green hues away from the ceremony before them, the she-cat steals a glance down at Batglare. She wouldn't disturb him, no. He seemed less than keen on having her around, after all. But the pride that suddenly burst into bloom in her chest at the Gathering swelled more. She hoped that she would make her new mentor proud. And she hoped that WindClan could finally get back on the right track.

@Moonraven @Shimm

Last edited by plum; February 11th, 2020 at 09:42 AM.
Old February 11th, 2020, 09:44 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeno View Post
Runningpaw's snarky comment didn't go unnoticed by the old blue medicine cat, but at the moment he was too preoccupied trying to keep Littlewish still. Instead he just snorted angrily in her general direction. What a bothersome little stink. And why was she answering a question directed to Coyotesnarl? "Whatever you say, shorty."

As Littlewish squirmed, Mistyfern clipped him hard over the ears and snarled impatiently. "Hey, I said sit still! You're bleeding all over my den!" He lightly batted Whitesong away from their friend with his tail as though he were swatting away an irritating mosquito. "You too!" At Runningpaw's loud question, Mistyfern let out a exasperated groan. This was impossible! How was he supposed to get anything done while he was surrounded by imbeciles?

"Don't any of you listen? Until my apprentice-" He directed a glare and a terse "ahem" at the junior tom. "gets his mangy tail over here with some cobwebs, as I said." Why wasn't that lazy hare-brain doing what he was told? His patience finally run dry, Mistyfern let out a thunderous roar. "COYOTESNARL!"

@wren (bump for you!) @Moon Lily @CheetahPelt
@wren
@Moon Lily

Whitesong squinted as Mistyfern batted him away with his tail, and took a limping step back, hissing as his injured ankle touched the ground. He sat off to the side, with a nod to Runningpaw. "I think it's stopped bleeding. The long pelt helps to mat over wounds." He said softly, his teeth gritted. The wound on his side that Runningpaw was pressing on hurt more then anything, the pain pulsing through his side, especially with the young shecat pressing on it. The wound on his face had slowed bleeding as well. Though neither was any less inflamed.
Old February 11th, 2020, 09:48 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

| @Shimm; |

Pinewish heard her announce the new deputy of Windclan and he looked at Brindlejaw. You would think he would be upset, but lately him and his sister never really talked. The tom walked up to the bew deputy with all real sniles. "Congradulations Brindlejaw! The clan is honored to have you serve as our deputy.", he meowed. Pinewish gave his tail a flicker of hope that she would be twice the deputy Brightsky had been. His sister served her term well and it was time for somebody new.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 11th, 2020, 09:59 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Brindlejaw looked towards the new voice that spoke to him. The new deputy's eyes landed on Pinewish. Isn't he the brother to Brightsky? He thought as a smile was returned to the tom in front of him. "Thank you. I am amazed that Twilightstar has enough faith in me for this position." He was true to his word and his blazing orange eyes taking in the cats cheering for him.

@Blissie Bliss
Old February 11th, 2020, 10:04 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

| @Shimm; |

Pinewish heard some cats call the new deputies name. "By the sound of it everyone else as just as much faith in you. You'll do great. I promise.", he meowed. The tom sat down and listened to all the voices. They were finally doing something as a whole. They were doing something together like a clan should. Maybe being in Windclan was as horrible.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 11th, 2020, 10:08 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Bramblebear narrowed her eyes. Brightsky had certainly... disappeared as soon as she stepped down as the leader. Though was Twilightstar sure about this new deputy? The silver tabby flicked her tail and gave a sigh. If Twilightstar was sure about it, then she wouldn't testify against it. As long as this new crooked-faced deputy knew what he was doing and helped to liven up the Clan, she would support him.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 11th, 2020, 11:12 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Straightening when his name was called for scouting, Coldsong dipped his head in acceptance "I'll do my best, Twilightstar!"

Though as he waited for his scout-buddy to be announced, Coldsong's jaw dropped at the sudden change of topic. She chose Brindlejaw as the new deputy?? Over him?! This was ridiculous! He showed way more responsibility around WindClan than that tortoiseshell doofus! The white warrior remained quiet, but his ear flicked as he listened to Brindlejaw's humble acceptance speech. Pfft. Whatever. At least he'll be better than Brightsky...hopefully.

"Twilightstar," Coldsong called out, "I'm glad a new deputy has been chosen, but who is accompanying me on my scouting?" His tail tip twitched impatiently, but he tried to remain still.

@Moonraven

Last edited by Doom; February 11th, 2020 at 11:16 AM.
Old February 11th, 2020, 12:50 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

The leader dipped her head as Larksong left, her attention back on the two she-cats. She focused on Lynxstep first. "Kits? Congratulations." Twilightstar smiled at the expecting mother. "You're relinquished of your duties and may move into the nursery. If you need any assistance with anything you can speak with Songbird, she seems to run the nursery as far as I'm concern." That queen seemed rather bossy to her so Twilightstar found it easier to rely on her when it came to moving she-cat in or out of that den.
"Echo, I hope your words are true." She told the kittypet. "I'll have to find someone to teach you a thing or two about our life and the rules, you'll start as an apprentice and have to work your way up." Twilightstar felt like she was being soft with letting all these outsiders in, but if they wanted to prove themselves she wouldn't take that chance away.

@Spiritjumps @amber'light [amber sent your cat to Breezerock asap so I can find her a mentor otherwise you'll have to wait until the next meeting to get a name and mentor.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old February 11th, 2020, 12:58 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Moorfoot wrinkled his nose as he cleaned out some old moss. Starclan, what was the apprentices doing these days? Sure, he hadn't really been one to follow the rules very closely either, but at this pace he would not look forward to becoming an elder. Luckily, he was far from retiring age yet.

It had been his own choice to stay back during the gathering, but it did frustrate him that Pebblepaw had the gall to leave. Yes, he'd gotten permission, but still.

Please click my eggs!

Closed Thread