Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:06 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM

Old December 7th, 2021, 07:58 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Default (OPEN) This Rose is all Brambles

(For the roleplayer's information, Thorn is trans. So, if you want your cat to find him, he looks like a she-cat.)

Thorn searched the empty alleyways, looking for any food he could find. He was so thin, it was hard to tell if he wasn't a walking corpse. His tan tortoiseshell pelt, once vibrant full of energy was now dirty and ruffled, unclean. Only his eyes remain true to his low age of just 18 moons, which gleam yellow in a seemingly endless anger, like the emotion was glued to his face.

Finding a twoleg dumpster, he went in looking for crow-food. While he once lived in the forest, Shark never taught him to hunt prey, just to hurt cats. So Twolegplace was his only option. He remained ever alert for any cats who might be in the area, but it was hard to listen with all the noise that came from digging into the twoleg waste. Smelling wasn't much easier, what with the overwhelming scent of crow-food and twoleg. Hopefully no cat was around to hear.
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old December 7th, 2021, 08:10 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: (OPEN) This Rose is all Brambles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikoria the Wolf Pup View Post
(For the roleplayer's information, Thorn is trans. So, if you want your cat to find him, he looks like a she-cat.)

Thorn searched the empty alleyways, looking for any food he could find. He was so thin, it was hard to tell if he wasn't a walking corpse. His tan tortoiseshell pelt, once vibrant full of energy was now dirty and ruffled, unclean. Only his eyes remain true to his low age of just 18 moons, which gleam yellow in a seemingly endless anger, like the emotion was glued to his face.

Finding a twoleg dumpster, he went in looking for crow-food. While he once lived in the forest, Shark never taught him to hunt prey, just to hurt cats. So Twolegplace was his only option. He remained ever alert for any cats who might be in the area, but it was hard to listen with all the noise that came from digging into the twoleg waste. Smelling wasn't much easier, what with the overwhelming scent of crow-food and twoleg. Hopefully no cat was around to hear.
Midnight made her way into the ally along side her brother Arrow. Midnight carried a large rat in her jaws as she was just hunting among two-leg rubbish but got chased away before her and her brother could enjoy the prey. Having found an allyway Arrows pawsteps heavy on the ground before he plopped down. Midnight galred at her brother. "Maybe try not to alert anyone that's going to be angry with us" she hissed quietly to her brother.
Old December 8th, 2021, 01:14 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock Dragonshifter View Post
Midnight made her way into the alley along side her brother Arrow. Midnight carried a large rat in her jaws, as she was just hunting among two-leg rubbish but got chased away before her and her brother could enjoy the prey. Having found an alleyway, Arrows pawsteps were heavy on the ground before he plopped down. Midnight glared at her brother. "Maybe try not to alert anyone that's going to be angry with us" she hissed quietly to her brother.
Thorn's ears shot straight up. He thought he had heard someone say something. Lifting his head, he opened his mouth for the scent of cat. His claws slid out slowly, curved and powerful. Preparing for a fight, he dropped down from the dumpster, careful not to make a sound. But the force going up his body when his paws hit the ground summoned an now all too familiar feeling. His stomach felt as if it closed up, and an unbearable pain hit him like a speeding monster. He collapsed on the ground, trying to suppress a yowl but clenching his teeth. He was so hungry…
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

Old December 8th, 2021, 01:17 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

Quote:
Thorn's ears shot straight up. He thought he had heard someone say something. Lifting his head, he opened his mouth for the scent of cat. His claws slid out slowly, curved and powerful. Preparing for a fight, he dropped down from the dumpster, careful not to make a sound. But the force going up his body when his paws hit the ground summoned an now all too familiar feeling. His stomach felt as if it closed up, and an unbearable pain hit him like a speeding monster. He collapsed on the ground, trying to suppress a yowl but clenching his teeth. He was so hungry…
Midnights head jerked behind her looking at the cat on the ground she ran toward them. "are you ok? What happened?" she asked worriedly forgetting about the rat. Arrow walked to his sisters side "you're to nice for your own good. She doesn't even know how to feed herself" The tom mewed glaring at the cat on the ground.
Old December 8th, 2021, 04:10 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote:
Midnight's head jerked behind her looking at the cat on the ground she ran toward them. "Are you ok? What happened?" she asked worriedly, forgetting about the rat. Arrow walked to his sister's side "You're to nice for your own good. She doesn't even know how to feed herself" The tom mewed glaring at the cat on the ground.
Shaking, Thorn got back up off the ground. "I'm a he," he spat. "And I'm fine. More than I could say for you in a few moments." His eyes were a glaring hatred, and his voice was filled with distaste and menace. As a hunger pain threatened to hit him again, he squinted his eyes shut and clamped his jaws, fighting to control himself. Though he meant every word he said, there was no way he would be able to take a single healthy cat, let alone two. But he would try if pushed.

Old December 8th, 2021, 04:21 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

Exclamation Re: (OPEN) This Rose is all Brambles

Quote:
Shaking, Thorn got back up off the ground. "I'm a he," he spat. "And I'm fine. More than I could say for you in a few moments." His eyes were a glaring hatred, and his voice was filled with distaste and menace. As a hunger pain threatened to hit him again, he squinted his eyes shut and clamped his jaws, fighting to control himself. Though he meant every word he said, there was no way he would be able to take a single healthy cat, let alone two. But he would try if pushed.
Midnight glared at her brother before turning to the skinny cat who'd threatened them "Your going to die of hunger at this rate just quite pushing it!" She mewed worriedly running back to the rat and bringing it to the skinny tom-cat. "Here eat it we can catch more" she said glaring at her brother for being so rude. "If this is your territory we're sorry for intruding we'll leave if you want" she mewed respectfully as her brother looked at her a face full of shock. "YOU NEED TO STOP TENDING TO STRANGE CATS MIDNIGHT YOU'RE GOING TO HELP THE WRONG CAT ONE OF THESE DAYS!" Arrow yelled angrily. Midnight just glared at her brother for few seconds before speaking "you still have the option to leave" she said.

Last edited by Clock Dragonshifter; December 8th, 2021 at 04:22 PM.
Old December 8th, 2021, 05:52 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote:
Midnight glared at her brother before turning to the skinny cat who'd threatened them. "You're going to die of hunger at this rate just quit pushing it!" she mewed worriedly running back to the rat and bringing it to the skinny tom-cat. "Here eat it we can catch more" she said glaring at her brother for being so rude. "If this is your territory we're sorry for intruding, we'll leave if you wan,t" she mewed respectfully as her brother looked at her a face full of shock. "YOU NEED TO STOP TENDING TO STRANGE CATS, MIDNIGHT, YOU'RE GOING TO HELP THE WRONG CAT ONE OF THESE DAYS!" Arrow yelled angrily. Midnight just glared at her brother for few seconds before speaking "You still have the option to leave" she said.
Thorn glanced at the rat dropped in front of him. "Listen to your friend. He speaks wisely." If he had learned anything in his life, it was that no cat is to be trusted. The only trustworthy cat there was is gone, and there is no way he would come back. No way this rat was safe to eat. Any food must be gotten yourself, that's the only way to know it's good to eat. The next time they looked away, he would bolt.

Old December 8th, 2021, 06:00 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

Quote:
Thorn glanced at the rat dropped in front of him. "Listen to your friend. He speaks wisely." If he had learned anything in his life, it was that no cat is to be trusted. The only trustworthy cat there was is gone, and there is no way he would come back. No way this rat was safe to eat. Any food must be gotten yourself, that's the only way to know it's good to eat. The next time they looked away, he would bolt.
Arrow just growled as he greedily took a bite from the rat. "If you're not eating I will" he growled glancing at his sister noticing her glaring at him he finished his bite a pushed it towards the other cat. "Just eat it." He growled Angrily walking away.

Midnight purred happily. "Well enjoy the rat we'll leave you be if you'd like also I don't worry to much about helping the wrong cat of I'm not afraid to die plus they can accept it or not it's always their choice" Midnight mewed quietly as she bolted after her brother.
Old December 8th, 2021, 06:33 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote:
Arrow just growled as he greedily took a bite from the rat. "If you're not eating, I will," he growled, glancing at his sister. Noticing her glaring at him, he finished his bite and pushed it towards the other cat. "Just eat it." He growled angrily, walking away.

Midnight purred happily. "Well enjoy the rat, we'll leave you be if you'd like. Also, I don't worry to much about helping the wrong cat of I'm not afraid to die, plus they can accept it or not it's always their choice," Midnight mewed quietly as she bolted after her brother.
Thorn watched them leave, without saying another word. Once they were gone, he sniffed the rat. If that cat took a bite out of it, well, he wouldn't sabotage himself. Hesitantly, he took a bite. Suddenly the hunger pains came back. He did need food. And it tasted so good… so long it had been since he tasted rat. He ate feverishly, until the entire rat was gone, and all that was left were the bones. Once he was finished, he realized he had lingered in this place for too long. He'd better not stain his stench here. He left the alley on the opposite side as the two cats.

Old December 12th, 2021, 09:33 AM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Thorn watched them leave, without saying another word. Once they were gone, he sniffed the rat. If that cat took a bite out of it, well, he wouldn't sabotage himself. Hesitantly, he took a bite. Suddenly the hunger pains came back. He did need food. And it tasted so good… so long it had been since he tasted rat. He ate feverishly, until the entire rat was gone, and all that was left were the bones. Once he was finished, he realized he had lingered in this place for too long. He'd better not stain his stench here. He left the alley on the opposite side as the two cats.
--Molly--Molly's Reference

The kittypet was on a mission. And she didn't care who she had to talk to as along as she got what she had come for. Molly watched as the dirty looking cat finished off a rat quickly. Molly sniffed. She much preferred lizards and frogs. Even though they were slimy, it was the food she had been taught to hunt. So hunt them she did.

"Excuse me." Molly spoke when the cat finished. "Do you know where I could find some poppy seeds and juniper?" She questioned.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•