Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old March 4th, 2018, 02:20 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Seastones

The stars twinkled in the midnight sky, and the gentle lapping of the ocean's waves could be heard in the distance. A large shape was moving along the sand, leaving pawsteps behind. It was a broad-shouldered dark orange tom, a rabbit in his jaws, a gift for Lightpaw. He glanced around for her, but the ShadowClan she cat had not arrived. The ThunderClan tom sighed and leaped onto the smoothest, roundest rock in the corner of the beach, which was concealed by the branches of a bush. This was the place where they had agreed to meet.

The dark orange tom sat back on his haunches, curling his tail neatly around his paws. He kept the Fresh Kill in his jaws, gazing around him as he searched for Lightpaw's dark forme. He waited patiently, his ears perked, listening for the she cat's pawsteps.

@Lightpaw

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 4th, 2018, 02:22 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
The stars twinkled in the midnight sky, and the gentle lapping of the ocean's waves could be heard in the distance. A large shape was moving along the sand, leaving pawsteps behind. It was a broad-shouldered dark orange tom, a rabbit in his jaws, a gift for Lightpaw. He glanced around for her, but the ShadowClan she cat had not arrived. The ThunderClan tom sighed and leaped onto the smoothest, roundest rock in the corner of the beach, which was concealed by the branches of a bush. This was the place where they had agreed to meet.

The dark orange tom sat back on his haunches, curling his tail neatly around his paws. He kept the Fresh Kill in his jaws, gazing around him as he searched for Lightpaw's dark forme. He waited patiently, his ears perked, listening for the she cat's pawsteps.

@Lightpaw
Just then, a sleek, black figure emerged from behind a tree. Lightpaw. The she-cat headed over to the tom, noticing the rabbit he had. Lightpaw jumped on to one of the rocks, looking at the tom. "Hello!" She meowed. "Furzeberry and I are done training for now."
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 4th, 2018, 02:29 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
Just then, a sleek, black figure emerged from behind a tree. Lightpaw. The she-cat headed over to the tom, noticing the rabbit he had. Lightpaw jumped on to one of the rocks, looking at the tom. "Hello!" She meowed. "Furzeberry and I are done training for now."
Jaguartooth felt a smile pull at his maw. "Hello, Lightpaw...," he meowed. "You certainly seem glad to see me..." He chuckled and pushed the rabbit towards her with his snout. "It's a gift... you may have it. I already ate." He gazed at her a moment before settling back and grooming his chest.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 4th, 2018, 02:33 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
Jaguartooth felt a smile pull at his maw. "Hello, Lightpaw...," he meowed. "You certainly seem glad to see me..." He chuckled and pushed the rabbit towards her with his snout. "It's a gift... you may have it. I already ate." He gazed at her a moment before settling back and grooming his chest.
Lightpaw let a purr rumble from her throat as she ate the rabbit. "You're a good hunter!" She commented. "I bet you can probably keep your whole Clan fed pretty quickly!" The she-cat lifted a paw and began licking it, drawing it over her ears. Jaguartooth was a very good hunter in Lightpaw's mind, and a good friend.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.

Old March 4th, 2018, 08:19 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Lightpaw let a purr rumble from her throat as she ate the rabbit. "You're a good hunter!" She commented. "I bet you can probably keep your whole Clan fed pretty quickly!" The she-cat lifted a paw and began licking it, drawing it over her ears. Jaguartooth was a very good hunter in Lightpaw's mind, and a good friend.
Jaguartooth fluffed up his fur in embarrassment at the compliment, and he coughed, glancing away. "My father was the best hunter in the Clan before he was killed for his crimes... His hunting ability must have been passed genetically to me... I don't like others complimenting my hunting skills because it just makes me feel like my father..." He groomed a paw thoughtfully before glancing at Lightpaw. "You look nice tonight..." He chuckled, a purr rumbling deep in his chest.. "Unlike me. My fur is too long for thurough grooming... so I must look like a mess..." His tail tip flicked lazily, and there was good humour in his eyes.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 5th, 2018, 06:01 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
Jaguartooth fluffed up his fur in embarrassment at the compliment, and he coughed, glancing away. "My father was the best hunter in the Clan before he was killed for his crimes... His hunting ability must have been passed genetically to me... I don't like others complimenting my hunting skills because it just makes me feel like my father..." He groomed a paw thoughtfully before glancing at Lightpaw. "You look nice tonight..." He chuckled, a purr rumbling deep in his chest.. "Unlike me. My fur is too long for thurough grooming... so I must look like a mess..." His tail tip flicked lazily, and there was good humour in his eyes.
Lightpaw nodded slowly, feeling pity for Jaguartooth that his father was so rude. Looking at her fur after Jaguartooth's compliment, she purred. "Thanks!" She meowed. "I try to always look good so that way my Clanmates don't think I fell from a tree head-first!" Lightpaw's eyes focused on the tom's long fur. "You look pretty nice too, and handsome-er-fluffy!" She corrected herself in embarrassment. "D-did I just say that?" She asked, blushing furiously.

Old March 6th, 2018, 07:40 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Lightpaw nodded slowly, feeling pity for Jaguartooth that his father was so rude. Looking at her fur after Jaguartooth's compliment, she purred. "Thanks!" She meowed. "I try to always look good so that way my Clanmates don't think I fell from a tree head-first!" Lightpaw's eyes focused on the tom's long fur. "You look pretty nice too, and handsome-er-fluffy!" She corrected herself in embarrassment. "D-did I just say that?" She asked, blushing furiously.
Jaguartooth chuckled.
"Well, it's nice to know I'm handsome fluffy. Aye, I'm just joking." He smiled and gazed up at the star filled sky. "I wonder... what my mother is doing in StarClan right now..." He sighed, his eyes distant, his tail tip flicking as he was deep in thought.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 6th, 2018, 07:45 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
Jaguartooth chuckled.
"Well, it's nice to know I'm handsome fluffy. Aye, I'm just joking." He smiled and gazed up at the star filled sky. "I wonder... what my mother is doing in StarClan right now..." He sighed, his eyes distant, his tail tip flicking as he was deep in thought.
Lightpaw looked up at the sky with him. "My mother and my father were killed by rogues, and I was left alone in an abandoned Twoleg den." She meowed, launching into her past. "I learned most of what I know from them, and how to hunt. When they died, I was trapped for five moons in the den. I'm older now. The way how I found ShadowClan was by using my nose, and here I am, a ShadowClan apprentice." Lightpaw looked over at Jaguartooth, wondering how his mother died.

Old March 6th, 2018, 08:04 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Lightpaw looked up at the sky with him. "My mother and my father were killed by rogues, and I was left alone in an abandoned Twoleg den." She meowed, launching into her past. "I learned most of what I know from them, and how to hunt. When they died, I was trapped for five moons in the den. I'm older now. The way how I found ShadowClan was by using my nose, and here I am, a ShadowClan apprentice." Lightpaw looked over at Jaguartooth, wondering how his mother died.
The dark orange tom glanced at Lightpaw, sympathy in his eyes. "I am very sorry about that,
Lightpaw... that must have been hard..." He gazed at the sky again, watching the stars shine. "My mother... She was a kittypet before I was born, even though I was borne a Clan cat. She fell in love with my father shortly after she joined ThunderClan without knowing his true nature. He had a reason for taking her as his mate, and it wasn't because he loved her. He hated her, but he showed affection. But that was all it was; a show. When I was borne, both of my siblings had been stillborn, so I was the only kit that lived. I was raised to an apprentice by my parents, but when I was eight moons old, my father killed my mother in her sleep. He slashed her throat. I hadn't witnessed it, but I had found the bodies of the other two missing warriors under a bush, killed the same way, during my first patrol by myself. I ran back to camp, only to see my mother... dead. I told the leader, and they killed my father for his crimes. Right in front of me. I am glad he is gone, but I wish... my mother was still here." He swallowed, his ears slightly flattered at the memories.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 6th, 2018, 08:08 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
The dark orange tom glanced at Lightpaw, sympathy in his eyes. "I am very sorry about that,
Lightpaw... that must have been hard..." He gazed at the sky again, watching the stars shine. "My mother... She was a kittypet before I was born, even though I was borne a Clan cat. She fell in love with my father shortly after she joined ThunderClan without knowing his true nature. He had a reason for taking her as his mate, and it wasn't because he loved her. He hated her, but he showed affection. But that was all it was; a show. When I was borne, both of my siblings had been stillborn, so I was the only kit that lived. I was raised to an apprentice by my parents, but when I was eight moons old, my father killed my mother in her sleep. He slashed her throat. I hadn't witnessed it, but I had found the bodies of the other two missing warriors under a bush, killed the same way, during my first patrol by myself. I ran back to camp, only to see my mother... dead. I told the leader, and they killed my father for his crimes. Right in front of me. I am glad he is gone, but I wish... my mother was still here." He swallowed, his ears slightly flattered at the memories.
Lightpaw felt even more sympathy and pity for Jaguartooth. "Great StarClan!" She exclaimed. "I can imagine how you feel and how you felt." Lightpaw began feeling her pelt become hot, and she shuffled her paws, and then had an idea about what she was going to say. "I-I've been having bad dreams." She meowed. "They're dreams like no other. I'm in this forest, with evil cats, and this one cat named Scorndusk terrifies me. I come back to ShadowClan in ruins, and weak. I'm scared!" Lightpaw remembered about how manipulative Scorndusk was, and how all the cats in the Dark Forest were unfriendly and scary.