Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM

Old July 29th, 2017, 03:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Cucumberpickle carried his prey and ran towards camp, he wanted to simply wanted to relax so he rushed not watching his footing, he stepped in a thorn and winced, before tripping and falling into a thorn bush," YOWWW! HELP!" He yowled (Open)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 29th, 2017, 06:40 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Drizzleshard's smile widened as she heard and recognized the playful voice of Blazingcomet. Of course she had been right that he was going to meet her here. "The pretty lady," she responded teasingly, turning to face the grinning orange tom, "has been in need of company for quite a while. Nice of you to finally deliver," she finished, her tail arching happily over her head. "Blazeyboo," she quickly added to the end of her response, holding back a giggle at the embarrassing name. As Blazingcomet sat next to her, a warm feeling spread throughout her, spreading all the way to a tingling sensation in the tips of her whiskers. Her indigo orbs flashed brightly as she flicked Blazingcomet's ear with her tail. "That's for leaving me on my own for soooo long," she explained, flopping onto her back dramatically, accidentally landing on the ginger tom's tail. As the position was surprisingly comfortable, she stayed there, on top of his tail, gazing at the wispy clouds overhead that were isolated in the sea of blue sky. The clouds, that's where she felt like she was- in her own secret world with the handsome ginger tom sitting next to her. No one else could find them. No one else mattered. Nothing did but Blazingcomet. A small smile grew on the molly's face as she realized that this would be her entire day- perfection.
With the tom that she was falling in love with.
It was time to move on.
"My wish is your command, lovely." Blazingcomet teased, eyes twinkling with amusement as he watched Drizzleshard. She was indeed a beautiful cat, worthy of praise. The praise of the orange tom along with others... the feline believed that, at least. For him, there was no other cat in the Clan like her. Just as there was no one else like himself, or Gingerblossom - but the feline seemed destined to just be a "friend." The tom knew he wasn't getting anywhere with her. And, honestly, seeing that cheerful smile fall off her features would break his heart. Just as if he were to leave Drizzleshard, it would - unknowingly - break her own heart. And he wouldn't, he enjoyed the silver cat's company a little too much. Not the greatest strength he could have. Blazeyboo? The word that had left his companion's maw gave him a jolt of surprise, and he stared at her for a moment before busting into laughter. "Blazeyboo? That gets my approval, for sure," He purred, giving his friend a friendly smile. As far as Drizzleshard went, she got his approval. She was a cat to be treasured. A surprised mrrow left his maw as she landed on his tail, and the fur on the back of his neck bristled slightly. But, as he got used to the gentle weight of the she cat, he was even able to make a flirty comment. "They should have named you Drizzlefeather, you're so light!" He purred, eyes twinkling with mischief as he praised the feline's light weight.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 29th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"My wish is your command, lovely." Blazingcomet teased, eyes twinkling with amusement as he watched Drizzleshard. She was indeed a beautiful cat, worthy of praise. The praise of the orange tom along with others... the feline believed that, at least. For him, there was no other cat in the Clan like her. Just as there was no one else like himself, or Gingerblossom - but the feline seemed destined to just be a "friend." The tom knew he wasn't getting anywhere with her. And, honestly, seeing that cheerful smile fall off her features would break his heart. Just as if he were to leave Drizzleshard, it would - unknowingly - break her own heart. And he wouldn't, he enjoyed the silver cat's company a little too much. Not the greatest strength he could have. Blazeyboo? The word that had left his companion's maw gave him a jolt of surprise, and he stared at her for a moment before busting into laughter. "Blazeyboo? That gets my approval, for sure," He purred, giving his friend a friendly smile. As far as Drizzleshard went, she got his approval. She was a cat to be treasured. A surprised mrrow left his maw as she landed on his tail, and the fur on the back of his neck bristled slightly. But, as he got used to the gentle weight of the she cat, he was even able to make a flirty comment. "They should have named you Drizzlefeather, you're so light!" He purred, eyes twinkling with mischief as he praised the feline's light weight.
A small smile appeared on the maw of the silver she-cat at Blazingcomet's words. "My wish, hm? Now what could I do with that power..." Drizzleshard broke off, smiling mischievously. "I'll save it for later. And I'm glad you like the name- I made it entirely for your enjoyment." With this, Drizzleshard flicked Blazingcomet's ear with her tail (something she was growing to enjoy), although with her back on the ground it required a fair amount of effort. So worth it. A small spark of shock flashed upon the pool-like orbs of the molly at Blazingcomet's compliment- it actually sounded genuine. She was slightly taken aback, and it took a noticeable second for her to respond. "I'll have to let Grousestar know. Maybe we can get your name changed, too. How about... Blazeyboo?" the molly asked, sitting back up. "Think that'd work? I can imagine it perfectly- Blazingcomet, you new name will be Blazeyboo. StarClan honors your humor and courage, and we welcome you as a full member of... IfollowDrizzleshard'swishesClan," Drizzleshard meowed, smiling widely. "Then everyone will chant for you! Just imagine the gathering," she finished with a small chuckle.
Old July 29th, 2017, 07:10 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post

A small smile appeared on the maw of the silver she-cat at Blazingcomet's words. "My wish, hm? Now what could I do with that power..." Drizzleshard broke off, smiling mischievously. "I'll save it for later. And I'm glad you like the name- I made it entirely for your enjoyment." With this, Drizzleshard flicked Blazingcomet's ear with her tail (something she was growing to enjoy), although with her back on the ground it required a fair amount of effort. So worth it. A small spark of shock flashed upon the pool-like orbs of the molly at Blazingcomet's compliment- it actually sounded genuine. She was slightly taken aback, and it took a noticeable second for her to respond. "I'll have to let Grousestar know. Maybe we can get your name changed, too. How about... Blazeyboo?" the molly asked, sitting back up. "Think that'd work? I can imagine it perfectly- Blazingcomet, you new name will be Blazeyboo. StarClan honors your humor and courage, and we welcome you as a full member of... IfollowDrizzleshard'swishesClan," Drizzleshard meowed, smiling widely. "Then everyone will chant for you! Just imagine the gathering," she finished with a small chuckle.
"Hey, don't abuse your wishing power!" Blazingcomet laughed, nudging her lightly as he stared at the feline. Her wish was his command. "You know me so well," A purr came from the tom's maw as she mentioned making it entirely for his enjoyment. A lie, but a well covered one. Golden eyes seemed to settle on the silver cat for far too long. Blazingcomet knew when he liked someone. And he knew what to do about it too - what use was there hanging around doing nothing when life was too short already? Still, he would wait a little longer. It was as though he were holding onto these precious moments while they lasted, before he and Drizzleshard would have kits together. For Blazingcomet, there was no 'short term' in a relationship. He had never had a serious relationship before, but he was confident it would work out the right way. "If you insist. But then I'll have hundreds of she cats calling me Blazeyboo... and I'll give them the wish-power too. You want that?" Blazingcomet challenged, his eyes sparkling as he stared at Drizzleshard. Part of him felt as though he could stare at her forever. She was fun to be around, funny, had a lovely smile... and a lovely pelt. Yep, there was nothing lacking there! Looked like this tom had found his perfect match. Or at least, so it seemed.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 29th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Hey, don't abuse your wishing power!" Blazingcomet laughed, nudging her lightly as he stared at the feline. Her wish was his command. "You know me so well," A purr came from the tom's maw as she mentioned making it entirely for his enjoyment. A lie, but a well covered one. Golden eyes seemed to settle on the silver cat for far too long. Blazingcomet knew when he liked someone. And he knew what to do about it too - what use was there hanging around doing nothing when life was too short already? Still, he would wait a little longer. It was as though he were holding onto these precious moments while they lasted, before he and Drizzleshard would have kits together. For Blazingcomet, there was no 'short term' in a relationship. He had never had a serious relationship before, but he was confident it would work out the right way. "If you insist. But then I'll have hundreds of she cats calling me Blazeyboo... and I'll give them the wish-power too. You want that?" Blazingcomet challenged, his eyes sparkling as he stared at Drizzleshard. Part of him felt as though he could stare at her forever. She was fun to be around, funny, had a lovely smile... and a lovely pelt. Yep, there was nothing lacking there! Looked like this tom had found his perfect match. Or at least, so it seemed.
(Omg you type fast lol)
A small frown appeared on Drizzleshard's face at Blazingcomet's request. "Aw, do I have to be responsible in this situation?" she pouted. With a small sigh, she nodded. "Fine," she mewed simply, in mock irritation. Another ripple of shock spread through the lithe molly from what Blazingcomet had said. Do I know him that well? she wondered. Not really... but it felt like she did. Felt like she'd known him since- honestly, since kithood. Maybe earlier, like they'd met while waiting to be born. "You think? she asked the fiery-pelted tom, trying to appear casual, though she knew she was failing. Drizzleshard needed to hear the answer to this. Her mind traveled, wisps of thoughts entering and begging for attention. Finally, she settled on one- the future. Blazingcomet would take her as a mate, right? Only one way to know for sure other than flat-out asking: a simple question that she pretended to slip-up in. "What do you want to name our- I mean, your kits? If you ever have them? Someday?" she asked, pretending to be flustered. Too bad she couldn't fake a blush. "I like the name Fogkit. Or Cloudkit. Something like water vapor. I find it so pretty. Kinda like you," she purred, inwardly praising herself. 10/10 casual compliment; it was phrased like she hadn't even noticed it slip out.
Old July 30th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Something in Mousejump's statement had clearly made an impact, but what? The way Ebonyfrost reacted raised some red flags, but Mousejump understood that she'd have to pinpoint the exact cause of her daughter's outburst before judging the younger feline's reaction. She'd have to answer in a way that referred back to her earlier comments.

Mousejump observed the way Ebonyfrost avoided her gaze, but her voice gave away her angry manner towards the argument. Mousejump had always wondered what color her own kits' eyes were, but had never gathered the courage to so much as ask. She, like Ebonyfrost, was afraid of others discovering her deepest, darkest secret, due to the fear of being looked at as weak. Mousejump was colorblind, and her kits had no idea. But had they asked? is what she always tells herself when she begins to feel guilty.

Mousejump did not have the ability to cage her temper for as long as Ebonyfrost. Later, when her anger drifted away, she would secretly - and reluctantly - admire her daughter's capability to keep her temper at bay. Eyes flaring furiously, Mousejump growled softly. What would you know about it? What makes you think you know me at all anymore? These words hurt, but of course, during an argument as intense as the one currently taking place, hurt was not to be taken into consideration. At least, not in the moment. Afterwards, when words were delivered and actions had been done, then Mousejump would face the hurt. However, she wouldn't face the hurt, either. She'd bottle up the pain and take it to her grave.

Well, excuse me for looking out for my daughter. Why should Ebonyfrost find fault in this claim? And actually, where would the younger she-cat find fault? Perhaps Ebonyfrost just wanted to feel independent, and felt irritated in her mother's attempted interference? But that wouldn't spark such a reaction.

And y'know, maybe I have some experience in the area you're struggling in! Could Ebonyfrost's reaction be fueled by fear? Fear that Mousejump was getting closer and closer to learning her secret? She'd have to pursue this possibility.

But you'd know, right? I mean, I am just me, aren't I? No, definitely not a comment that was strong enough to spark Ebonyfrost's reaction.

You must be able to read me so easily! Thinking about it, Mousejump realized this comment could've offended Ebonyfrost. With this sentence laced into her previous one, her daughter must've been angry that Mousejump believed she didn't know her own mother. Was Ebonyfrost hiding guilt behind anger?

``I raised you, that's what makes me think I know you - I will always know you. And how would you know if I knew anything about your issue?`` Mousejump had successfully brought up both her suspicions in her comment. By claiming she knew her daughter, she was mentioning her previous statement on experience. And by doubting Ebonyfrost on her knowledge on Mousejump, she brought up the retort on being able to read her so easily. Now, she'd simply have to thoroughly observe her daughter's response.
Ebonyfrost swallowed thickly a few times, trying to run the lumo that has formed in her throat down. Angry tears threatened to break the waterline, and she blinked harshly a few times before raising her eyes back up to her mother.
She could just run.
Turn around and run off into the forest, ignore the questions. But something made her stay. Not to say that she was unaware of what grounded her there. She wasn't happy about it.
It was not a change of heart, not guilt, not a duty to Mousejump. It was nothing that she could consider in this case a good thing. Out of everything that could have kept her there, to respond to her mother's words, it was none of the innumerable ways that could have been good, that could have made her a better cat, made her closer to her mother. Foolish pride – pride for herself, for the way that she had hidden this flaw in herself, pride for this false identity that she had consumed – made her remain.

"You raised me?" She scoffed. She knew how much she would regret these words later on, how much these words would burn into her mind once she had calmed.
"If that is the best that you can come up with as reason to know me, then you can't possibly know me. You haven't truly known me since I was a kit." Her words were heated now, she had begun to lose her cold, hard tone of voice. Ebonyfrost's long tail swept the ground, lashing as she tried to keep herself calmer.

The tuxedo feline swallowed again, trying to dissolve the lump that had reappeared. She took a deep breath a continued.
"And how would I know if you knew anything about it? How would I know?" She lowered her voice slightly, finding it to have become cold again.
"How could you? I know about herbs, remedies, problems. Starclan taught me everything I know about this. I'm a medicine cat, and you're just..." She swallowed again, suddenly ashamed of her words. She couldn't stop now though, her words still angry.
"You're just you... I'm a full Medicine Cat now and I have no idea what's wrong with me..."
She'd let it slip a little. Let her know that she thought it to be a medical problem, or worse yet, not a medical problem. Ebonyfrost hadn't meant to say so much, she'd lost herself in her emotions, but now she grew very quiet, very still. Almost afraid of how her mother would respond, if Mousejump would even have caught her accidental slip-up.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old July 31st, 2017, 08:36 AM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Indigotail walked into SkyClan's forest, inhaling the fresh scent even if she had been out only moments ago. This is what she would loved about SkyClan, how free they were. None could ever hope to challenge us! We have the advantage in the air and on the ground! She thought, pleased that she had pure blood running through her veins. Her dark fur stood out from the rest of the greenery, but she didn't care. She was more of a climber anyways. Besides,
her dark fur helped her in the shade of the trees. "It's a perfect day for a walk,
Brookcreek. It's not too humid, nor is it too windy to climb." She looked back at the handsome tom. "Your eyes certainly go with the leaves." She teased him in a playful manner.
@Raven & Co

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya

Last edited by Ivy; July 31st, 2017 at 01:26 PM.
Old July 31st, 2017, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Indigotail walked into SkyClan's forest, inhaling the fresh scent even if she had been out only moments ago. This is what she would loved about SkyClan, how free they were. None could ever hope to challenge us! We have the advantage in the air and on the ground! She thought, pleased that she had pure blood running through her veins. Her dark fur stood out from the rest of the greenery, but she didn't care. She was more of a climber anyways. Besides, her dark fur helped her in the shade of the trees. "It's a perfect day for a walk, Brookcreek. It's not too humid, nor is it too windy to climb." She looked back at the handsome tom. "Your eyes certainly go with the leaves." She teased him in a playful manner.
@Raven & Co
As Brookcreek stepped onto the territory, he gazed at Indigotail immeditaly, listening closely to the she-cat as she spoke about his eyes, he blushed. "Well... I guess, but your fur fits the night sky." He mewed, and he knew this was true, after all, he often went stargazing, whenever he could, he left the warrior's den and went straight into the forest, and whenever he looked up at the stars, he felt as if he was looking at Indigotail, her fur was exactly like it. He sure wasn't really a climber, but still, he did it for fun and to be with Indigotail. He met her gaze and caught up to her, smiling.
Old July 31st, 2017, 03:54 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As Brookcreek stepped onto the territory, he gazed at Indigotail immeditaly, listening closely to the she-cat as she spoke about his eyes, he blushed. "Well... I guess, but your fur fits the night sky." He mewed, and he knew this was true, after all, he often went stargazing, whenever he could, he left the warrior's den and went straight into the forest, and whenever he looked up at the stars, he felt as if he was looking at Indigotail, her fur was exactly like it. He sure wasn't really a climber, but still, he did it for fun and to be with Indigotail. He met her gaze and caught up to her, smiling.
It was Indigotail's turn to blush. "Oh..." she stammered and ducked her head shyly as the walked before stopping at a strong oak tree. Looking up, she purred. "Shall we?" Without waiting for his response, she jumped, extending her long hind legs and started to pull herself up the oak, unsheathing her claws. Her tail hung loosely. "Dont be shy, it isn't that hard to latch on." She called, not keeping her eyes off a strong branch. "The wood's softer today." She purred in delight as a soft breeze blew through her fur. Inhaling the sweet scent of the trees, she finally reached their favorite branch. She looked down. "Climb up, Brookcreek!"

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old July 31st, 2017, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
It was Indigotail's turn to blush. "Oh..." she stammered and ducked her head shyly as the walked before stopping at a strong oak tree. Looking up, she purred. "Shall we?" Without waiting for his response, she jumped, extending her long hind legs and started to pull herself up the oak, unsheathing her claws. Her tail hung loosely. "Dont be shy, it isn't that hard to latch on." She called, not keeping her eyes off a strong branch. "The wood's softer today." She purred in delight as a soft breeze blew through her fur. Inhaling the sweet scent of the trees, she finally reached their favorite branch. She looked down. "Climb up, Brookcreek!"
Gazing up at the tree, his ears lowered a little, it sure had been a while since he had climbed a tree, but looking over at the she-cat. "The thing is that it's been a really long time since I haven't done this..." Brookcreek admitted, approaching the oak tree and outstretching his claws before he started climbing, he went rather slowly as not to lose his grip and fall, he sure didn't want to get injured right now, though, he soon enough reached her and sat by her side, it was true, the wood was indeed softer. "Yeah... I guess." He said and gazed at the horizon, enjoying the view. "You ever thought about having a mate?" The sandy-gray tom finally asked, he wanted to know everything he could.