Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:16 PM
"they still tell the...
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 05:12 PM

Old February 27th, 2018, 10:17 PM

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Tinyfawn felt a swell of pride for her now, adopted, kit. Cragkit was very courageous she could tell, also brave and smart. The kit would get on well in SkyClan, he would see that soon enough. The lilac colored feline also felt a swell of joy hearing her friend, Crowsight, praise the kit and give the kit confidence and advice. She knew the kit would have a hard time understanding this but maybe, just maybe, Crowsight could help him with her along the way. One day, she had no doubt in her mind, Cragkit would make a lovely warrior. "Yes, Crowsight is absolutely right. There is nothing wrong with having something unique about you. It's how you view it that matters. You need to believe and trust in yourself, that you are perfect the way you are." She purred and flicked her tail booping the kit's nose with it. "I think it's time to take you inside to meet the kits of SkyClan." She grinned warmly, "I think you're ready. What do you think, Crowsight?" She gazed over at her friend with a glinting happiness in her eyes.
Crowsight smiled at Tinyfawn. "Believe me, Tinyfawn, if he needs a mentor who'll understand him, you can always give me a call and I'll go ask Grousestar, I'm sure he'll understand, because Cragkit shouldn't be pressured by an assertive mentor, considering his missing paw, training will ask for more patience, and let's just say, without giving any names, that some warriors are really lacking when it comes to patience." The tom mewed and gave a nod at what she told the kit. "You see, young one, you must never let others bring you down because you're unique in your own way, some take real fun doing so because they think said cat is weak, but they never know the warrior that's growing inside of the one they laugh is one day gonna grow much stronger than them, because actions are stronger than words." He said, licking his paw before he once again nodded at his clanmate. "He's more than ready, I'll stick with you in case something happens, we never know how others take a newcomer, unlike me, not everyone is as kind." He chuckled, he wasn't bragging about being the good cat here, just telling the truth as he knew it.
Old February 28th, 2018, 10:07 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Cragkit looked down at his paw. He sighed. Yeah he knew very well that he would have this issue for the rest of his life. If it had been able tobe fixed, then his mother wouldn't have brought him out of fear of his life. He didn't want to be away from his mother, he missed her already. But he tried to wear a brave face. He tried to act strong. He didn't want Crowsight and Tinyfawn to see that he was nervous and shy. As Crowsight placed his paw tip on his chest, Cragkit looked down, then up at Crowsight with wide eyes. He blinked slowly, trying to understand just exactly the tom meant by that. He opened his tiny maw to say something, but Tinyfawn piped in to say something. He looked over to the she cat with a curious look. "You mean there's more kits? How many?" He asked innocently. A wave of nervousness shrouded him. "Do you think they'll want to be my friend even though I can't run as fast as them?" He asked. He knew he was slower from experience. His brothers always teased him for being slower than the elderly cat that the Twolegs owned. Crowsight's words spooked the young curly furred kit. He had said that not everyone was as friendly as he was, which made him nervous. Maybe there would at least be someone that liked him.

@Owl
@Raven & Co
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 2nd, 2018, 11:37 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Cragkit looked down at his paw. He sighed. Yeah he knew very well that he would have this issue for the rest of his life. If it had been able tobe fixed, then his mother wouldn't have brought him out of fear of his life. He didn't want to be away from his mother, he missed her already. But he tried to wear a brave face. He tried to act strong. He didn't want Crowsight and Tinyfawn to see that he was nervous and shy. As Crowsight placed his paw tip on his chest, Cragkit looked down, then up at Crowsight with wide eyes. He blinked slowly, trying to understand just exactly the tom meant by that. He opened his tiny maw to say something, but Tinyfawn piped in to say something. He looked over to the she cat with a curious look. "You mean there's more kits? How many?" He asked innocently. A wave of nervousness shrouded him. "Do you think they'll want to be my friend even though I can't run as fast as them?" He asked. He knew he was slower from experience. His brothers always teased him for being slower than the elderly cat that the Twolegs owned. Crowsight's words spooked the young curly furred kit. He had said that not everyone was as friendly as he was, which made him nervous. Maybe there would at least be someone that liked him.

@Owl
@Raven & Co

@Raven & Co

Tinyfawn smiled over at Crowsight. "I will be sure to ask Grousestar if you can mentor this little fluff ball." She said as she nosed Cragkit's head. "There are lots of kit, but trust me they will like you. You're very likable." She purred as she lifted the kit in her jaws. She looked at Crowsight, waiting for him to lead them into the camp.

[maybe see about finding kits in the nursery to roleplay with when we finally get to the nursery?? and sorry for shortness, just been busy x.x...]

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old March 3rd, 2018, 06:03 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Timberpaw casually strolled through the territory of Skyclan, completely ignoring all clan mates that he felt wasn’t worthy of his attention. The grey tom wasn’t judgmental...by much. Timberpaw held high morals for himself, specific goals for him to follow. One of those prominent goals was to never - never associate yourself with someone who lacks common sense, appreciation, and the largest one; the will to work. He had finished a battle practice with his mentor, and was given a break to cool down after such a heady fest. So, now he was walking, feeling grateful of small winds as they breezed through his thick pelt, cooling him down. Timberpaw was happy that he was about to become a warrior soon. All the training will pay off, brute strength will be remembered in battles when he tore through his opponents. It was the moment the tom was waiting for; to be a warrior. A faithful soldier to Skyclan, and his name...remembered. Someone to know who he was, how he pushed, how he dreamed. Timberpaw was pretty overambitious, highly arrogant in his skills. He had been walking aimlessly, no direct of direction. He was too busy imagining the future. Maybe as deputy someday...perhaps even leader. If not, he was fine with being a well-known warrior. Someone everyone respected...yes, that would be his life. Work before anything else. Timberpaw has stopped, sitting down on his haunches as he stared ahead. His mind was in a state of bliss upon imagining what the future held for him. It was nice to be calm, thinking of his future instead of the drama his family was about. It was nice to rid the thoughts of his family and focus on himself. It may sounded selfish, but Timberpaw worked his absolutely hardest for his family, as he did himself. Because of his mother, he suffered verbal abuse from other cats. His brother was murdered; his only brother, and he doesn’t know who could had committed the crime. Secretly, he had vowed to kill the cat that done the heinous crime. Now, he had his sister’s to protect. He was very overprotective of the she cats in his family. They were all he had. His mother and his sisters.

@Mystical
Old March 3rd, 2018, 06:25 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Timberpaw casually strolled through the territory of Skyclan, completely ignoring all clan mates that he felt wasn’t worthy of his attention. The grey tom wasn’t judgmental...by much. Timberpaw held high morals for himself, specific goals for him to follow. One of those prominent goals was to never - never associate yourself with someone who lacks common sense, appreciation, and the largest one; the will to work. He had finished a battle practice with his mentor, and was given a break to cool down after such a heady fest. So, now he was walking, feeling grateful of small winds as they breezed through his thick pelt, cooling him down. Timberpaw was happy that he was about to become a warrior soon. All the training will pay off, brute strength will be remembered in battles when he tore through his opponents. It was the moment the tom was waiting for; to be a warrior. A faithful soldier to Skyclan, and his name...remembered. Someone to know who he was, how he pushed, how he dreamed. Timberpaw was pretty overambitious, highly arrogant in his skills. He had been walking aimlessly, no direct of direction. He was too busy imagining the future. Maybe as deputy someday...perhaps even leader. If not, he was fine with being a well-known warrior. Someone everyone respected...yes, that would be his life. Work before anything else. Timberpaw has stopped, sitting down on his haunches as he stared ahead. His mind was in a state of bliss upon imagining what the future held for him. It was nice to be calm, thinking of his future instead of the drama his family was about. It was nice to rid the thoughts of his family and focus on himself. It may sounded selfish, but Timberpaw worked his absolutely hardest for his family, as he did himself. Because of his mother, he suffered verbal abuse from other cats. His brother was murdered; his only brother, and he doesn’t know who could had committed the crime. Secretly, he had vowed to kill the cat that done the heinous crime. Now, he had his sister’s to protect. He was very overprotective of the she cats in his family. They were all he had. His mother and his sisters.

@Mystical

Luna had not attended to cross SkyClan's border the first. She had the second time, but not the first. Now she was honestly just walking wherever. She didn't see the point in borders, and had made friends with plenty of other clan cats before. Nice clan cats. Her best friend was a clan cat. A nice clan cat. She had adapted a habit of walking around and through clan territory, sometimes running into cats and sometimes not. And she had to say that the one SkyClan cat she had met was not exactly a image of clan cats friendliness. Luna didn't believe clan cats were all right about their territory and policies. They fought too much over territory. With each other and with loners rouges and kittypets. Sometimes thinking about clans and their hostility made her sad or scared of what an angry one might do to her, but today it just made her curious. Why where they like that? Why did they live in groups? Why did they have official titles such as, Leader, Deputy, Medicine Cat, Warrior, Apprentice, Queen, and Kit? It didn't make sense to her. Weren't all cats equals? Why was someone in charge? It made sense for their to be apprentices but she thought the leader and deputy ranks were rather foolish. Off in her state of mind Luna wasn't looking where she was going and not only did she cross the border, but she ran into a big fluffy tomcat. She pulled back wards, spitting out a mouthful of fluff. "Oof, Sor- she started, but then looked up and saw who it was. "Great, the one clan cat who I know but's name I don't know," she rolled her eyes.

Last edited by Cosmo; March 3rd, 2018 at 06:27 AM.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post

@Owl
@Raven & Co
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
@Raven & Co

Tinyfawn smiled over at Crowsight. "I will be sure to ask Grousestar if you can mentor this little fluff ball." She said as she nosed Cragkit's head. "There are lots of kit, but trust me they will like you. You're very likable." She purred as she lifted the kit in her jaws. She looked at Crowsight, waiting for him to lead them into the camp.

[maybe see about finding kits in the nursery to roleplay with when we finally get to the nursery?? and sorry for shortness, just been busy x.x...]
Crowsight gazed at the kit with a smile as Cragkit gazed at his paw, maybe one day he would get it, and the day he would, he would realise that what he had said was true, he really enjoyed seeing the kit being all confused, it kind of reminded him of when he was a kit and didn't see the other kits at first, and he had been stressed when he had learned about other kits, he had been so nervous that he was even scared to ask they to play with him. "Yes, young one, there are many kits you'll be able to befriend, I do not know the exact amount, but there are plenty." The Skyclanner mewed, giving the kit a few licks before he spoke. "Of course they'll want to, differences don't mean a lot here, and I've definitively seen worse." He added, hoping to reassure the kit.

He then looked over his shoulder at Tinyfawn and gave a nod. "Thank you, Tinyfawn, I'm glad to know you're here to help me, and mentoring Cragkit would be an honor." He admitted and got up, gesturing for the two to follow him. "Let's get going." He purred and slowly made his way through the territory and towards camp, walking beside the two.
Old March 4th, 2018, 07:40 AM
Sleep Deprived

Cleftpaw bounded through the camp entrance with Moonpaw, ready to hunt. He wanted to be out and back before his mentor needed him. @Sawyer25

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/

Last edited by Casual Scribbles; March 4th, 2018 at 07:40 AM.
Old March 4th, 2018, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post
Cleftpaw bounded through the camp entrance with Moonpaw, ready to hunt. He wanted to be out and back before his mentor needed him. @Sawyer25
Moonpaw followed Cleftpaw through the camp entrance. Excitement made her fur itch. “Come on let’s go” She meowed as she ran off toward the dirt tunnel.
Old March 4th, 2018, 12:21 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer25 View Post
Moonpaw followed Cleftpaw through the camp entrance. Excitement made her fur itch. “Come on let’s go” She meowed as she ran off toward the dirt tunnel.
Cleftpaw shook his head smiling. "Why are you headed to the dirt tunnel?" He laughed, flicking his tail toward the trees. "The prey is this way! Come on, the sun's not going to wait for us, and neither are our mentors!"

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old March 4th, 2018, 02:12 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Luna had not attended to cross SkyClan's border the first. She had the second time, but not the first. Now she was honestly just walking wherever. She didn't see the point in borders, and had made friends with plenty of other clan cats before. Nice clan cats. Her best friend was a clan cat. A nice clan cat. She had adapted a habit of walking around and through clan territory, sometimes running into cats and sometimes not. And she had to say that the one SkyClan cat she had met was not exactly a image of clan cats friendliness. Luna didn't believe clan cats were all right about their territory and policies. They fought too much over territory. With each other and with loners rouges and kittypets. Sometimes thinking about clans and their hostility made her sad or scared of what an angry one might do to her, but today it just made her curious. Why where they like that? Why did they live in groups? Why did they have official titles such as, Leader, Deputy, Medicine Cat, Warrior, Apprentice, Queen, and Kit? It didn't make sense to her. Weren't all cats equals? Why was someone in charge? It made sense for their to be apprentices but she thought the leader and deputy ranks were rather foolish. Off in her state of mind Luna wasn't looking where she was going and not only did she cross the border, but she ran into a big fluffy tomcat. She pulled back wards, spitting out a mouthful of fluff. "Oof, Sor- she started, but then looked up and saw who it was. "Great, the one clan cat who I know but's name I don't know," she rolled her eyes.
Stuck in his thoughts, admiring his future, Timberpaw was lost in oblivion. Which had to be the best part of him as he was a cat determined to get what he wanted. No matter the obstacle awaiting him. The grey-furred tom let out a leisured stretch before arching his back and shaking his pelt to fluff it out. He was sitting comfortably by himself, watching a few warriors in the distance as they walked and chatted amongst themselves. The tom wasn’t a social butterfly as one would expect. It’s not that he felt out of place, for Timberpaw had no care if another didn’t like him. He wasn’t put in this forest to impress anyone else. Aside from that, he had “friends”. More like associates as he didn’t truly act friendly with them. He nodded them around, becoming unbearable to work with him. Timberpaw felt that if another cat was not on his level, then they needed to be discarded from his life. There were only less than a few cats that the tom tolerated in the first place.
Timberpaw jumped up, turning himself around to growl at the cat who dared to try and knock him over. When his eyes landed on a familiar pelt, his growl came off as a frustrasted, displeased sigh. Why was it that every few moons he saw this she cat? “Oh, not you again.” He couldn’t remember her name. Not that he bothered to care again anyway. It was like she deliberately liked to annoy him every few moons. Timberpaw lacked patience. He was almost a warrior. He couldn’t afford to be seen with this sorry-excuse-of-a-cat. “I’m sorry, are you supposed to know my name?” He replied, sarcastically. His name shouldn’t matter to her of who he was. He was a rather personal cat and preferred to keep details - even the smallest ones - personal. Exchanging interests only meant weaknesses in his opinion. Timberpaw’s expression changed into one of disgust. “You must either really like my company, or you just have nothing better in life to do but bother others.” He huffed, obviously annoyed. Timberpaw didn’t even think he was going to chase her off. That always made her come back. Besides, chasing was a coward and childish move. All he needed was to scare her. Maybe that’ll limit her joys on coming around here.