Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM

Old July 13th, 2018, 11:26 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post

"About anything really. The future, the past, what's going on no, " Leopardpaw meowed quietly. "So I can clear my head a bit."she added purring. She tried to bat at his cheek when he grabbed her scruff. "How did you know I would be here? "She asked him purring happily rolling over onto her back starring up at him. She batted at his ears purring.
He began to purr loud. “I always know the spots where you go!” He hopped up playfully and smiled at her.
Old July 13th, 2018, 11:38 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
He began to purr loud. “I always know the spots where you go!” He hopped up playfully and smiled at her.

Leopardpaw smiled back at him as she sat up."Can you catch me? " She purred looking at him with a mischievous glint in her eyes before flicking his ear with her tail and bounding a few tail-lengths away, looking over her shoulder hoping he would follow. Bunching up her muscles, leaping onto a low hanging branch, lashing her tail to stay balance. The moonlight shone through the leaves dappling her brown fur in pale gray spots.

Last edited by Leopardblaze; July 14th, 2018 at 12:32 AM.
Old July 14th, 2018, 11:54 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Scorchpaw slipped out of the camp entrance, reappearing on the other side with her sleep, scarlet head first, then her shoulders, belly, hind legs, and finally, her tail. She shook dirt from her scarlet orange pelt, then glanced at her mentor, her green orbs wide with nervous worry. She glanced around, blinking up at the wide, open sky above them. Her tail tip twitched and she kneaded her paws into the dirt beneath her. This was her first time outside of camp, and it felt almost... Refreshing, in a way. She turned her gaze to her mentor. "Where too first...?" She listened to the birdsong around her, and found herself humming along.

@Silver Fishie

♡ character page wip ♡
Old July 15th, 2018, 02:14 AM
Ghostie

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Scorchpaw slipped out of the camp entrance, reappearing on the other side with her sleep, scarlet head first, then her shoulders, belly, hind legs, and finally, her tail. She shook dirt from her scarlet orange pelt, then glanced at her mentor, her green orbs wide with nervous worry. She glanced around, blinking up at the wide, open sky above them. Her tail tip twitched and she kneaded her paws into the dirt beneath her. This was her first time outside of camp, and it felt almost... Refreshing, in a way. She turned her gaze to her mentor. "Where too first...?" She listened to the birdsong around her, and found herself humming along.

@Silver Fishie
Suddenly you smell an unfamiliar scent. It doesnt belong to anyone you know. A dark figure seems to be moving in the shadows.
Old July 16th, 2018, 02:07 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post

@Silver Fishie
Amberfire grinned down warmly at her new apprentice.
“Lead the way! Today, I’m letting you take the tour.” Amberfire wished her mentor back in Thunderclan had let her do this. This could be her chance to fix that! She would teach Scorchpaw how to be kind and happy in all things, and she would be a great warrior, and first an amazing pupil.
Amberfire herself had always been eager to learn, but Scorchpaw seemed more quiet. Maybe she didn’t like being put in charge!
Well, let’s see.
Amberfire gazed excitedly around the territory. It was like she was the apprentice, but here Scorchpaw was, and Amberfire wanted her to enjoy her first day.
She blinked her large orange eyes toward a big tree nearby. She had forgotten its name...
The name meant it was a landmark. Foxdung! She felt a bit disheartened. What if Scorchpaw walked towards a stone and asked her if it was a landmark or not, and she forgot? Maybe Scorchpaw wouldn’t like her then, maybe even think that she was dumb, or not fit to be a mentor!

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; July 16th, 2018 at 02:08 PM.
Old July 20th, 2018, 04:52 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

With a sharp nip to its neck, the she-cat killed the rabbit and felt it stop writhing beneath her. Satisfaction glowed in her eyes at her efforts and she quickly buried the rabbit so that she could pick it up later. Auroraflame the stood up and padded away. The deputy had come out into the territory today to do a bit of hunting. Having caught a rabbit and two small mice already, she felt the need to just relax her muscles and take a walk through the woods.
There was a gentle breeze running through the forest, coursing through her fur and moving the leaves. Auroraflame stopped and focused on the scent of the forest. The smell of wood, prey and fresh air bathed in the air and Auroraflame couldn't think of much that was more calming. Since she knew that at any moment, Grousestar might call her to fight alongside him and their clanmates in a battle, the Bombay tried to embrace peace as much as possible. She doubted that she would suddenly be asked to fight though, she would be given some sort of warning beforehand. Either that, or she would be able to work it out herself that her battle skills were needed. For a few moments, the she-cat considered practicing some of her battle moves, but then she quickly pushed the thought away. Their allies weren't suddenly going to come racing through the territory, begging for help when there had been peace for a few moons. Speaking of allies, had Grousestar's discussion with Blazingstar gone well? Auroraflame knew that at the last gathering, the WidnClan leader had requested an audience with the SkyClan leader and Grousestar had notified her of this, telling her that he would agree to be allies but the alliance would be kept a secret. Grousestar hadn't shared this information with anyone but her and perhaps Shinefang. He hadn't even told the clan, but perhaps it would be for the best. The lesser amount if cats knew, the lesser the chances were of some cat letting the secret slip and causing an unnecessary battle.
Now that she had it in mind, Auroraflame was thinking about going to find Grousestar. She remembered that he had been planning on telling her about the meeting afterwards and now would be a good time, seeing as she had done her work and had some free time on her paws. Hmm, now where would Grousestar be at this time? She thought. Her tail twitched and she stared at her paws in dismay as she realised that he could be anywhere in SkyClan territory or camp. She didn't look forward to the idea of having to walk far in search of her leader, but she started anyway and made her way through the forest, eyes and ears alert for any sign of the tabby tom.

@Duskflight

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; July 20th, 2018 at 05:21 AM.
Old July 21st, 2018, 09:14 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
With a sharp nip to its neck, the she-cat killed the rabbit and felt it stop writhing beneath her. Satisfaction glowed in her eyes at her efforts and she quickly buried the rabbit so that she could pick it up later. Auroraflame the stood up and padded away. The deputy had come out into the territory today to do a bit of hunting. Having caught a rabbit and two small mice already, she felt the need to just relax her muscles and take a walk through the woods.
There was a gentle breeze running through the forest, coursing through her fur and moving the leaves. Auroraflame stopped and focused on the scent of the forest. The smell of wood, prey and fresh air bathed in the air and Auroraflame couldn't think of much that was more calming. Since she knew that at any moment, Grousestar might call her to fight alongside him and their clanmates in a battle, the Bombay tried to embrace peace as much as possible. She doubted that she would suddenly be asked to fight though, she would be given some sort of warning beforehand. Either that, or she would be able to work it out herself that her battle skills were needed. For a few moments, the she-cat considered practicing some of her battle moves, but then she quickly pushed the thought away. Their allies weren't suddenly going to come racing through the territory, begging for help when there had been peace for a few moons. Speaking of allies, had Grousestar's discussion with Blazingstar gone well? Auroraflame knew that at the last gathering, the WidnClan leader had requested an audience with the SkyClan leader and Grousestar had notified her of this, telling her that he would agree to be allies but the alliance would be kept a secret. Grousestar hadn't shared this information with anyone but her and perhaps Shinefang. He hadn't even told the clan, but perhaps it would be for the best. The lesser amount if cats knew, the lesser the chances were of some cat letting the secret slip and causing an unnecessary battle.
Now that she had it in mind, Auroraflame was thinking about going to find Grousestar. She remembered that he had been planning on telling her about the meeting afterwards and now would be a good time, seeing as she had done her work and had some free time on her paws. Hmm, now where would Grousestar be at this time? She thought. Her tail twitched and she stared at her paws in dismay as she realised that he could be anywhere in SkyClan territory or camp. She didn't look forward to the idea of having to walk far in search of her leader, but she started anyway and made her way through the forest, eyes and ears alert for any sign of the tabby tom.

@Duskflight
So much going on, and yet, somehow he could still find time to sit in his favorite spot and watch the birds high in the canopy. Just like he did when he was younger, with his brother. It was a nice day, few clouds, a gentle breeze. Part of his body told him he needed to get up, needed to get walking. Talk to someone about their duties, think of warrior names for upcoming warriors, mentors for soon to be apprentices, to hunt, to lead a border patrol. Something. And yet he couldn't bring himself to do it. Right now, he needed nothing more than peace, silence. Away from the clan so that he could let his true feelings show and not keep them bottled up.
Auroraflame could easily catch his scent with the way the wind was blowing through the trees, and it would lead her to a small moss covered area should she choose to follow it. And the brown tabby would be laying there, his head angled to look up at the canopy as a few robins fluttered about, singing their song, and group of blackbirds moving in soon as well. Aside from the birds, and the sound of insects, it was quiet. The leader didn't make a noise and his ears wouldn't angle towards her approach. He wasn't paying attention, too deep in his thoughts to be brought out by the quiet approach of pawsteps. She could have been an intruding cat and he would have been too far into his thoughts to defend himself. He could lose a life.
His face, his demeanor, so different from the deputy that was chosen by Lemonstar so many moons ago. And it was strange to think that the clan never really saw this side of Grousestar. They only ever saw him happy, energetic, ready to work. That's all he ever showed them. They never saw him like this. He looked so much older, so much more unsure of himself, and in a way.. He almost looked lost. As if he didn't know where to turn next. Was this really Skyclan's leader?

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old July 22nd, 2018, 10:33 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

@Okapi
GorsePaw sprinted out into the territory, CranberryPaw slightly behind. "Okay. We are looking for rocks and moss. Get as much as you can carry them we'll walk back to camp and see ShineFang and see where he wants it all" The brown tabby was panting a little bit rushed off again, leaving her friend. "Hurry CranberryPaw...we want to be back at camp before sunset"
Old July 22nd, 2018, 11:14 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Okapi
GorsePaw sprinted out into the territory, CranberryPaw slightly behind. "Okay. We are looking for rocks and moss. Get as much as you can carry them we'll walk back to camp and see ShineFang and see where he wants it all" The brown tabby was panting a little bit rushed off again, leaving her friend. "Hurry CranberryPaw...we want to be back at camp before sunset"
Cranberrypaw felt insulted at being bossed around, but thought I’m nice now, it’s a team effort. she blinked,” Shinefang wants rocks too, not just moss?” She asked a little surprised

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; July 28th, 2018 at 01:33 AM.
Old July 22nd, 2018, 11:31 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Cranberrypaw felt insulted at being bossed around, but thought I’m nice now, it’s a team effort. she blinked,” Shinefang wants rocks too, not just moss?” She asked a little surprised
"Well...I assume so. He asked me to gather things to stop the entrance to the medicine den from being so draughty." She mewed and started scratching at trees for moss and digging in bushes for some rocks. "I'll try this tree. You can search around that spot over there" GorsePaw pointed with her ears to a shaded spot.
GorsePaw had gotten used to not having a tail now. It hadn't been that long ago but she had to admit, it felt like it happened seasons ago. Since then she had been helping ShineFang to repay him for helping her. Although, she heard he had an apprentice now, so the tabby wondered if ShineFang would want her around anymore.

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; July 28th, 2018 at 01:33 AM.