Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by poppy
Today 10:07 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:06 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 10:05 AM

Old February 27th, 2019, 07:06 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Eaglepaw grabbed the painter and spat it out on the ground. "Can you walk on your paw?"
Sunpaw nodded. "Yeah, I think so." She said. She put down her paw.
Old February 27th, 2019, 07:47 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit loves~ View Post

Sunpaw nodded. "Yeah, I think so." She said. She put down her paw.
Eaglepaw smiled, thankful that she could walk on the paw. Thank Starclan! "Good!" He mewed happily.

( =? )

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 27th, 2019, 08:30 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Eaglepaw smiled, thankful that she could walk on the paw. Thank Starclan! "Good!" He mewed happily.

( =? )
(Sorry, I guess I accidentally pressed it while posting)
Sunpaw smiled happily. "Should we continue?" She asked.
Old February 28th, 2019, 07:15 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit loves~ View Post
(Sorry, I guess I accidentally pressed it while posting)
Sunpaw smiled happily. "Should we continue?" She asked.
(No worries!)

Eaglepaw smiled back. "Whatever you prefer!" He meowed , feeling like he was a bit torn to make a decision.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 2nd, 2019, 01:38 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoye View Post
"We shall," Finn said in a fake accent, tipping his head in an overly polite, jokey manner. He steadied himself for a second and took a breath, ready to go. He gave Robinpaw a toothy smile before darting out of the bush. He heaved his body forward, favoring his hind legs. The wind was roaring in his ears an almost deafening noise. The grass whipped at his paws, stinging a little but he hardly payed attention. As he bounded along he looked over at his accomplice and stuck out his tongue, turning just as quickly back to the landscape. The small downhill ended up being bigger than he remembered, though, and his paws almost fell out from under him. His expression morphed as his fore paws caught the ground. At the last second Finn was able to stay vertical, swerving to the left into the secluded area around the crater he was leading them towards. He skidded to a halt. His chest rose and fell almost as fast as it felt he was going just seconds ago. Playing up his exhaustion for Robinpaw's amusement, he collapsed on the ground, letting his tongue hand out almost as if he was dead.
Robinpaw watched with a smile on her maw as Finn ran across the grass, and when he exaggeratingly flopped down with his tongue hanging out, she burst out in meows and purrs of laughter, her head tilting back slightly while she shook her head. A purr rumbling deep in her chest, she got to her paws and stuck her nose out of the bush, sniffing the air before she poked out her head, she then tensed her limbs before shooting out from the bush, her body gracefully bounding across the grass, her tail streaming behind her. When she reached Finneous, she skidded to a stop before falling back on her haunches, her long fur sticking out in all directions. She smiled triumphantly at her companion before beginning to smooth down her fur with her tongue, soft rasping sounds coming from her throat. Though, try as much as she did, she couldn't get it the way she wanted. She sighed and shook herself out; that didn't help either. So she just stood there pouting, her fur completely unkempt, which looked hilarious with her pouty face. She glared at Finn. "Don't you dare laugh," she growled when she saw amusement spark up his eyes.

((Wouldn't it be so cute if he helped her with her fur and they start sharing tongues? squeee, such excite! cx ))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 3rd, 2019, 08:19 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Shinefang felt the pain in his joints like it was a distant thing. He had slipped out as quietly as he could, trying not to wake Ringpaw. Dawn had yet to break. The word was cold and still. He could hear evey slight crunch of frozen grass under his paws. His whole body felt numb as he made his way to the spot in the territory where Skyclan buried its dead. Here, the frozen earth was recently, painstakingly dug. As he sat there, staring down at the grave of the former Skyclan deputy, he thought to himself that is he had joined the elder's den instead of becoming the clan medicine cat, it would have been his duty to dig out the spot that would become Auroraflame's final resting place. He hadn't done that for her. He hadn't even had more than a pawful of civil conversations with the shecat. Now, he never would. Now, even though by all rights she should be supporting Skyclan during these troubled times, supporting her leader, preparing to lead the clan herself one day, here she was instead. And here he was, still linger while cats younger and stronger than himself died. He had had his own brush with Greencough and still pulled through. For what? So he could watch the cats around him die instead of him?

@pomegranate Join if you like!

Old March 4th, 2019, 07:59 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang felt the pain in his joints like it was a distant thing. He had slipped out as quietly as he could, trying not to wake Ringpaw. Dawn had yet to break. The word was cold and still. He could hear evey slight crunch of frozen grass under his paws. His whole body felt numb as he made his way to the spot in the territory where Skyclan buried its dead. Here, the frozen earth was recently, painstakingly dug. As he sat there, staring down at the grave of the former Skyclan deputy, he thought to himself that is he had joined the elder's den instead of becoming the clan medicine cat, it would have been his duty to dig out the spot that would become Auroraflame's final resting place. He hadn't done that for her. He hadn't even had more than a pawful of civil conversations with the shecat. Now, he never would. Now, even though by all rights she should be supporting Skyclan during these troubled times, supporting her leader, preparing to lead the clan herself one day, here she was instead. And here he was, still linger while cats younger and stronger than himself died. He had had his own brush with Greencough and still pulled through. For what? So he could watch the cats around him die instead of him?

@pomegranate Join if you like!
Ringpaw awoke to a rustling in the den. Assuming it was just Shinefang preparing herbs for the day, she though nothing of it and dismissed it with a flick of her ear. She had been having trouble sleeping lately, thinking of how close Shinefang had been to death and how close the clans were to losing tons of honorable warriors, but she had just managed to get some well-earned rest last night. Opening one eye after the rustling faded away, Ringpaw peered around in confusion. Shinefang wasn’t here. Concerned, Ringpaw thought over where he could have gone. It was before dawn, maybe dirtplace? Ringpaw knew it wouldn’t be polite to interrupt his visit to dirtplace, but she wanted to check in on him because if he was going to the bathroom this early instead of sleeping, he could be having some more issues. Standing up, the small calico began to exit the den. She was nearly fully-grown now, but yet she noticed she was always shorter than most cats. Maybe she was just going to stay that way.
Sniffing the air, Ringpaw exited the den. The cold breeze nipped her nose, so she fluffed up her pelt against the chills and began to pad after Shinefang’s scent. It didn’t lead to dirtplace, so she titled her head in confusion. Early morning walk?
——
Upon arriving where Shinefang was, Ringpaw halted. His head was dipped, shoulders slumped. Why was he here, in the burial grounds? Ringpaw never liked visiting this place, it reminded her that at any moment a cat could die and would be laid to rest here, in the cold earth. “S-Shinefang?” She said aloud, approaching slowly. He looked... sad. But also angry, as he stared down at the rustled earth. With a tip of her head, she puzzled over the grave. Who is this?

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old March 9th, 2019, 10:53 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomegranate View Post

Amberfire smiled. “Don’t feel sorry. It’s much better here in Skyclan anyways. Less drama, less switching leaders around every moon.” She purred, mocking Thunderclan slightly. “It was hard to leave my family, but I came here for a tom and he’s more than I wished for.” Amberfire jerked back when Scorchpaw suddenly jumped forward, but a smile broke through. A little chuckling came from the molly, and the ginger furred shecat followed her apprentice as the kit chased after the beetle. “Ha, don’t worry! It’s all practice hunting anyways. Next time, try sneaking up a bit quieter so it won’t scurry away.” She meowed positively, before they continued down the path.
They continued a little bit farther in silence, and Amberfire was comfortable with that. It was a gentle day, nicely lit by the warm sun above the forest, so it kept most of the chills away. Greenery was still out and about, and the ginger molly felt at ease. “Now, what’s next. Well, there’s also fighting in the code. One of the most important rules is to never kill another warrior, let them live to fight another day. A battle can be won without death. Remember, those cats who live over in Shadowclan have a mate and family to go back home to, so show them the same mercy they will show you.”
Scorchpaw gave a nod, putting the hunting tips her mentor gave her in her head. As Amberfire spoke about fighting and showing mercy, the apprentice gazed up at her, green eyes wide. "I... I would never kill another cat... It'll just be a blood on my paws and a weight on my shoulders..." she resisted a shudder at the thought of being responsible for another cat's death, no matter how aggressive and bloodthirsty her foe may happen to be. She'd let herself die first. She gave her mentor a small smile. "I know a little bit of the code. Like, something that says not to trespass or hunt on another Clan's territory?," she mewed as they padded along through the trees. Suddenly her green orbs brightened. "Speaking of, will you show me the borders?," she asked excitedly, bouncing slightly on her paws. She has grown quite comfortable around her mentor now, and she was actually enjoying this little tour of the territory.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 9th, 2019, 03:54 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomegranate View Post

Ringpaw awoke to a rustling in the den. Assuming it was just Shinefang preparing herbs for the day, she though nothing of it and dismissed it with a flick of her ear. She had been having trouble sleeping lately, thinking of how close Shinefang had been to death and how close the clans were to losing tons of honorable warriors, but she had just managed to get some well-earned rest last night. Opening one eye after the rustling faded away, Ringpaw peered around in confusion. Shinefang wasn’t here. Concerned, Ringpaw thought over where he could have gone. It was before dawn, maybe dirtplace? Ringpaw knew it wouldn’t be polite to interrupt his visit to dirtplace, but she wanted to check in on him because if he was going to the bathroom this early instead of sleeping, he could be having some more issues. Standing up, the small calico began to exit the den. She was nearly fully-grown now, but yet she noticed she was always shorter than most cats. Maybe she was just going to stay that way.
Sniffing the air, Ringpaw exited the den. The cold breeze nipped her nose, so she fluffed up her pelt against the chills and began to pad after Shinefang’s scent. It didn’t lead to dirtplace, so she titled her head in confusion. Early morning walk?
——
Upon arriving where Shinefang was, Ringpaw halted. His head was dipped, shoulders slumped. Why was he here, in the burial grounds? Ringpaw never liked visiting this place, it reminded her that at any moment a cat could die and would be laid to rest here, in the cold earth. “S-Shinefang?” She said aloud, approaching slowly. He looked... sad. But also angry, as he stared down at the rustled earth. With a tip of her head, she puzzled over the grave. Who is this?
Shinefang heard the small rustle of another cat approach wasn't particularly surprised to hear Ringpaw's voice breaking into his thoughts. By now, they had spent enough time together that he could practically pick out her paw steps above his other clanmates. Plus, she was basically living in his shadow these days. He got the impression that the shecat was nervous to leave him alone after his battle with greencough. Not that it matters, he thought bitterly, at this rate I'll live forever. Maybe she'll even go before me. The tom gave a visible flinch, instantly hating himself for thinking this. Ringpaw came up beside him, and after stealing a short glance at her, he knew the question on her mind. "Auroraflame. You probably heard already but she didn't survive the greencough outbreak." Cold spread through his chest and he swallowed, holding down the swelling feeling inside. "We didn't really see eye-to-eye. Personality clashes, I suppose. I know it's shocking to think that not everyone gets along with me." A smile twitched across his lips that never reached his eyes, which stayed hollow and fixed on the earth. "She would have been a fine leader for Skyclan. I wish I had told her that."

Old March 9th, 2019, 09:54 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

@Rosemew

A rustle of leaves could be seen in an bush as ice blue eyes could be seen within the shadows that were glued to a rather skinny looking vole that she had her eyes on for the past few minutes . It wasn't much , but it was better than nothing in this weather , in all honesty there has been sweeter weather than this but to her she didn't mind the cold one bit. After all it's nature . Her nose twitched as she tentatively reached her left paw out as she did however the leaves rustled again louder than last time causing the vole to perk it's ears up and scan the surrounding area making Frostpaw stop her actions with a flick of her tail. After what seemed like an eternity the vole went back to scavenging for what ever food it could find . Upon deciding it was clear she put her paw on to the cold ground and slowly brought herself out of the bush thus revealing her ragged left ear and scarred left eye, which she was proud of , a wound worthy of showing off after having to deal with that monstrous dog that took her parents . THe dark grey and brown splotched Molly flicked her ears before charging at the vole as fast as she could with her claws sharp, it was only a tail length away so it wasn't a big deal. The vole perked its ears up and turned its head around to see a flash of a white grey and brown pelt leap at it before feeling a sharp burning pain it's neck and blacking out. Success. Joy rushed through Frostpaw at a job well done as she clutched the vole between her jaws and began to walk back to camp.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )