Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:24 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:08 PM

Old February 17th, 2017, 07:21 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
She listened to what he had to say and nodded along,giving a small smile. She could understand partially. Her herself with her thin flexible body and longer limbs,tree hopping wasn't as much as a challenge as it was to Lioncry. With her limbs when running she was able to go faster in speed,including the trees and surprisingly she wasn't clumsy. When she first met the other warrior she had noticed her size,probably rather good in strength then being agile,not that Maplespider minded at all. She thought it was unique to have someone of that body type in her clan. "That is true,the wind in your fur as you run makes you feel free," she mewed. She did love running and taking walks under the tall trees in Skyclan territory no matter what the weather,it was always beautiful to her,"but to me nothing feels more free then to feel like you are flying among the birds with Starclan so close to you." This is how she felt when ever she climbed the trees,especially under the stars. In leaf bare the chill of the cold breeze would hit her fur it would remind her of the icy blue stars she saw whenever she looked up at night as she bounced gracefully from tree to tree. Lioncry seemed to be more her style,not so talkative and all over the place and more down to earth as she was. She wouldn't mind star gazing under the trees sometime with her.
Lioncry fell into silence as they padded along, a bit more focused on her thoughts than her surroundings. But she was also a bit worried, as she hadn't spoken to or soon any of her siblings in a while. Twitching her tail tip, the large golden molly decided that soon she would go and look for them, but she didn't want her worries to ruin the fun, and pushed them aside, glancing back towards Maplespider. She studied the long limbed cat, guessing she was faster and more agile than most, well, except for those cats who lived on the moor, who all seemed to have longer limbs and be faster and agile. She remembered that from when she'd helped to rid them of their leader. WindClan, was it? She wondered, trying to recall the name of the Clan. Satisfied, as that sounded right, she looked ahead, her paws itching to run. Running seemed like a good idea, and a good way to stretch her legs. But not yet, as she first wanted to walk peacefully with her new friend a bit more. “Hmm... Perhaps if I practice a bit more, I'll get better balanced up there.” as she spoke, she gestured upwards with a flick of her tail, indicating the trees. She hoped that she was right, and she knew that extra practice could improve just about any skill. She sighed almost contentedly before breaking into a slow, loping gait that allowed her to keep up more easily with Maplespider, as she'd noticed that Maplespider was slowing her own pace in order for her to keep up without having to quicken her own. She appreciated it, but would much rather go faster than have someone else go slower for her. Besides, the wind that blew through her fur felt good, and helped her to feel more alert and calm. It always had, though she didn't exactly know why.
Old February 17th, 2017, 11:17 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Scorchedpetal padded along side him and made sure he was stable through out the walk. She looked up at the fading sky and smiled. "It's nice out here, you know. I can't wait until you get to come out more." she purred and looked at him. She watched him with a kind gaze that had a hint of another feeling but she herself wasn't sure what it was. She padded along sniffing for any near by prey that she could catch, and caught scent of a few mice, but she wasn't sure where they were due to the scent of them being distorted by the winds.

{trip goes cliff lol jk haha}
Cliffheart padded slowly alongside her. He was a bit unsteady, but he swore not to show it. That was the thing he hated most, feeling like he wasn't as good, or wasn't as capable as the other warriors. As he padded on, he was able to pick up speed, getting used to the feel of the splint. He gave a soft smile to the she cat beside him. He could express with words what this meant to him. "Yes, and the air is beginning to smell fresher, with a. Promise of green leaf." He stated happily. "But you're right it is very nice out here. Sometimes it seems so much better when you haven't seen it in two moons. I just can't wait to be able to hunt and fight again." He sighed. "Do you know what it feels like to have to sit back and watch the Clan perform your duties, while all you can do is sit there and eat their hard work? Because if not, then I encourage you never to get seriously injured, because it, to me is the worst feeling in the world." He said. It was strange for him to be spilling this much into a cat. He rarely shared his true emotions, and that's what this was. She was becoming like a best friend to him, and it felt great.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 17th, 2017, 11:30 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
@KitKat12 , @fenic! , @milo , @meraki , @xxJaggedegdexx
Arrowpaw followed along next to Ploverpaw,deciding mentally that he was his living heat source while they were outside. Dark tree loomed over head them as the sound of crunching snow came from underneath his paws. he felt cold,was still shivering and he gave out shaky breaths,which he could see in the cold. He thought it was a stupid idea to sneak out of camp at this hour,but there had to be someone there that was responsible he decided. "Do we have any idea where were going?" he mewed, his voice shaky from his shivering still. He wished he could be home in hos soft feathered nest,sleeping and curled up next to Ploverpaw and Finchpaw like he was most nights. He hoped they would find their way back,that they wouldn't wander to far from camp.
Hesitantly, Ivypaw, seeing that Arrowpaw was cold, padded over and walked awkwardly beside him, unsure if she was welcome to keep him warm. She banished the thought. Why not? Stepping closer, Ivypaw brushed her own warm fur against his. She looked at him. "Are you still cold?" she asked, slightly awkward.
Old February 17th, 2017, 12:14 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry fell into silence as they padded along, a bit more focused on her thoughts than her surroundings. But she was also a bit worried, as she hadn't spoken to or soon any of her siblings in a while. Twitching her tail tip, the large golden molly decided that soon she would go and look for them, but she didn't want her worries to ruin the fun, and pushed them aside, glancing back towards Maplespider. She studied the long limbed cat, guessing she was faster and more agile than most, well, except for those cats who lived on the moor, who all seemed to have longer limbs and be faster and agile. She remembered that from when she'd helped to rid them of their leader. WindClan, was it? She wondered, trying to recall the name of the Clan. Satisfied, as that sounded right, she looked ahead, her paws itching to run. Running seemed like a good idea, and a good way to stretch her legs. But not yet, as she first wanted to walk peacefully with her new friend a bit more. “Hmm... Perhaps if I practice a bit more, I'll get better balanced up there.” as she spoke, she gestured upwards with a flick of her tail, indicating the trees. She hoped that she was right, and she knew that extra practice could improve just about any skill. She sighed almost contentedly before breaking into a slow, loping gait that allowed her to keep up more easily with Maplespider, as she'd noticed that Maplespider was slowing her own pace in order for her to keep up without having to quicken her own. She appreciated it, but would much rather go faster than have someone else go slower for her. Besides, the wind that blew through her fur felt good, and helped her to feel more alert and calm. It always had, though she didn't exactly know why.
She noticed that the other was picking up with her speed perfectly fine,so she didn't hesitate to walk her normal speed instead. She nodded to what she had said,"I wouldn't mind helping you practice if you ever needed it." she offered. Usually she didn't offer her help to cats,seeing as they were to talkative or to eager to actually learn anything. She saw no humility in ever needed help with anything,and was open to help if given the chance. She looked up to the trees when she had motioned with her tail. She understood why she would need help a bit balancing her larger body type was a challenge she guessed. Her blue eyes scanned the trees but then focused her gaze on Lioncry and smiled. She was observant,even of little things that most cats would forget about,"I can see you're itching to run,I'm sure I can keep of with you if you'd like too." she chuckled.
Old February 17th, 2017, 12:28 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Hesitantly, Ivypaw, seeing that Arrowpaw was cold, padded over and walked awkwardly beside him, unsure if she was welcome to keep him warm. She banished the thought. Why not? Stepping closer, Ivypaw brushed her own warm fur against his. She looked at him. "Are you still cold?" she asked, slightly awkward.
Arrowpaw stuck close to Ploverpaws side-he didn't know why. It's just one of the places he felt most comfortable though he had been friends with the rest of the group just aslong. He looked over at Ivypaw and gave a small smile and nodded a bit,allowing her to press her warm fur into his side,"T-thank you."
He looked over to Forestpaw (@XxJaggededgexX ) and twitched his tail. No he was eager to get out and come back. Wide awake,and more warm with both of the apprentices pressed into his sides. "Alright Forestpaw,lead the way if you're so keen on going."

Last edited by graves; February 18th, 2017 at 08:12 AM.
Old February 18th, 2017, 08:30 AM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Arrowpaw stuck close to Ploverpaws side-he didn't know why. It's just one of the places he felt most comfortable though he had been friends with the rest of the group just aslong. He looked over at Ivypaw and gave a small smile and nodded a bit,allowing her to press her warm fur into his side,"T-thank you."
He looked over to Forestpaw (@XxJaggededgexX ) and twitched his tail. No he was eager to get out and come back. Wide awake,and more warm with both of the apprentices pressed into his sides. "Alright Forestpaw,lead the way if you're so keen on going."
It was cold, it being quite early, the sun hadn't fully risen to warm their pelts. The fact that it was winter made the matter worse, although that also meant that the sun would indeed rise faster than it would have during the months of green-leaf. The cold made Finchpaw shiver and made their joints a bit achey, and they couldn't feel their paws too well. But none of this was noticed by the non-binary tabby, as their mind was elsewhere. Keeping their friends safe was always this cat's top priority, no matter what.
Of course, Finch wasn't as strict or worrisome as Arrow, but they had their moments. But just because Finch lectured the others on safety, didn't mean they had to follow their own rules. After all, they're the one who made them in the first place. Most of the time, Finch was too selfless for their own good, but this didn't stop them from making their own rather self ovsorbed jokes. Finch sometimes seemed self obsorbed, but they were only joking when they seemed that way. In reality, they cared more about their friends then themselves, and would die for any of them.
So much was this true that they would go out of their way to throw themselves in front of their friends that they'd likely end up dying doing so. But while these facts were all very true and all of the members of their Poly Squad knew this, that didn't stop Finch from making jokes about themself being amazing.
But the problem with this was that no one really knew truely how Finch felt about themself. It was hard to tell if they were full of themself, too self conscious for their own good, or moderately fine with their appearance. Finch liked to give off the affect that they were proud of themself and liked who they were, but unfortunately, this wasn't true in the long run.
As Finch watched Plover and Ivy pad beside Arrow for warmth, they wondered if maybe Plover and Ivy were just as nervous as Arrow was, but were trying to hide it for their friend. It sounded like something Finch would do; hide their true feelings to comfort their nervous friend; but Finch was not doing this, mainly because they were too nervous that Arrow had caught on to their act and call them out on it. Then Finch'd have to figure another way to hide their feelings to comfort another.
So this was the reason for why Finch was not beside his friend. Beneath the false excitement and enthusiasm of this adventure, they had the sinking feeling that something would grow wrong. But that was Arrow's job; to worry. Finch wouldn't steal his friend's job. Finch was supposed to be the slightly reckless hypocritical; not the worrisome one. Although Finch didn't feel much like a reckless hypocrite. They felt more like a scared mouse.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; February 18th, 2017 at 08:44 AM.
Old February 18th, 2017, 05:10 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Empress of evil

A warm breeze ruffled the warm red fur of flamingstride. The toms large head swivelled side to side as he walked towards the large trees Looming overtop of him. bare branches criss crossing agasint the sky, printing delicate patterns into the blue canvas. Ears twitching and whiskers flicking. The Tom stalked fourth. He had
left behind the rest of the hunting party in order to get the best results. Auroraflame could handle the rest of them on her own? She was deputy anyway. Why was he worried? he wouldn't lie to himself he had seen the Molly as attractive multiple times. Though it wasn't just himself who agreed. Multiple toms spoke of her. Of course it was
like flamingstride to be mutually interested in a she cat such as auroaflame. Though, never having spoke to her once in his lifetime was a reminder there was little to no chance of s future. Besides flamingstride liked lots of felines and sadly they liked him back expecting to be the only. It pained him to admit to the others. He just wasn't ready. suddenly the toms ears perked and his thoughts where interrupted. A flutter of wings and sudden silence. His eyes scanned the clearing before him and he focused his eyes on a splotch of black nearby.
The crow had positioned itself on a low branch. The scent was fresh and welcoming. Also smelled of the thunderpath he had seen only twice in his lifetime. Both times terrifying as all get out. The bird was plucking out frozen foliage from the ice and snow that had settled in. It was plump and round, unlike most prey they had around here. Flamingstride shook his head in utter disgust.
It gobbled on twoleg trash and crowfood. Disgusting enough as it was the thing smelt like death itself. The Tom shook his head again snorting in order to banish the putrid stench. It was gone for a fleeting moment then he stench began to sting his nostrils again. The Tom had paused to release himself of its scent only to have given away his own scent. The bird cocked his head to the side searching for the source. Flamingstride froze, and for several momentes stayed so very still it completely surpassed him at least twice. Now fully confident in his Abilties then stalked fourth quickly. The bird took a second but chose to fly to a nearby branch. How lovely. This only made things harder. His tail lashed like a snake, posied at prey. It was Around two foxlengths away and about two tail lengths up from his position. He grinned slightly and readied himself.
Bunching his hindlegs he sprang, claws out teeth bared. He threw himself over the massive bird and wrestled it for a brief second off the branch before taking the bird and himself off the tree with a swift movment.
Hitting the ground with a 'umpf'. The crow let out a screech of surprise before flapping out of his grasp and disappearing into the sky.
Flamingstride groaned. It felt like his chest had been scratched about 10 times. His eyes wandered to his chest and
noticed that crows claw marks had been engraved in his skin. The air had been knocked out of him As if he had been slammed into the ground. Oh wait. I was. he paused and his eyes drifted upwards to the sky. I hope to the highest points of starclan nobody saw that. Please. flamingstride pushed himself to the base of the tree, resting his back against the knarled tree roots. "why, why, why, ohhh. Dear starclan" he mumbles under his breath. Gradually
His breath as returned and he
found it quite peaceful to be able to sit and just, you know sit. Hopefully no out comes to look for me. I don't know what I would say. Oh what's to loose anyway?

[ Sorry for late reply. My iPad totally died on me! ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 19th, 2017 at 11:06 AM.
Old February 19th, 2017, 09:46 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
"I would love to be your mate Lynxpelt," she chuckled,scooting close to him in response,"I hope that was your question,or else this is going to be really awkward for me." she chuckled,smiling at him. There was something about the tom that just caught her attention some how. they were opposites,Maplefrost herself being a loud outgoing hyperactive cat while Lynxpelt was more quiet and reserved,there was a charm there that Maple couldn't ignore at how it made her heart flutter.
Lynxpelt beamed, practically jumping at the fact that he would spend his life with Maplefrost. He leaned toward her and licked her ear lovingly before gently unentwining their tails and standing up, going around her to get to the trunk of the tree. He started down it slightly before looking up at his new mate and saying "I guess we should start heading back"
Old February 19th, 2017, 01:18 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
It was cold, it being quite early, the sun hadn't fully risen to warm their pelts. The fact that it was winter made the matter worse, although that also meant that the sun would indeed rise faster than it would have during the months of green-leaf. The cold made Finchpaw shiver and made their joints a bit achey, and they couldn't feel their paws too well. But none of this was noticed by the non-binary tabby, as their mind was elsewhere. Keeping their friends safe was always this cat's top priority, no matter what.
Of course, Finch wasn't as strict or worrisome as Arrow, but they had their moments. But just because Finch lectured the others on safety, didn't mean they had to follow their own rules. After all, they're the one who made them in the first place. Most of the time, Finch was too selfless for their own good, but this didn't stop them from making their own rather self ovsorbed jokes. Finch sometimes seemed self obsorbed, but they were only joking when they seemed that way. In reality, they cared more about their friends then themselves, and would die for any of them.
So much was this true that they would go out of their way to throw themselves in front of their friends that they'd likely end up dying doing so. But while these facts were all very true and all of the members of their Poly Squad knew this, that didn't stop Finch from making jokes about themself being amazing.
But the problem with this was that no one really knew truely how Finch felt about themself. It was hard to tell if they were full of themself, too self conscious for their own good, or moderately fine with their appearance. Finch liked to give off the affect that they were proud of themself and liked who they were, but unfortunately, this wasn't true in the long run.
As Finch watched Plover and Ivy pad beside Arrow for warmth, they wondered if maybe Plover and Ivy were just as nervous as Arrow was, but were trying to hide it for their friend. It sounded like something Finch would do; hide their true feelings to comfort their nervous friend; but Finch was not doing this, mainly because they were too nervous that Arrow had caught on to their act and call them out on it. Then Finch'd have to figure another way to hide their feelings to comfort another.
So this was the reason for why Finch was not beside his friend. Beneath the false excitement and enthusiasm of this adventure, they had the sinking feeling that something would grow wrong. But that was Arrow's job; to worry. Finch wouldn't steal his friend's job. Finch was supposed to be the slightly reckless hypocritical; not the worrisome one. Although Finch didn't feel much like a reckless hypocrite. They felt more like a scared mouse.
(I forgot omg)

Forest rolled his eyes and continued on, "Okay, Arrowpaw." He said mockingly, leaving him behind, he continued on. He'd wished it wouldn't have been like this, but it was. He chewed on his lip nervously.
lotusfang
Old February 19th, 2017, 01:21 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnate View Post
Lynxpelt beamed, practically jumping at the fact that he would spend his life with Maplefrost. He leaned toward her and licked her ear lovingly before gently unentwining their tails and standing up, going around her to get to the trunk of the tree. He started down it slightly before looking up at his new mate and saying "I guess we should start heading back"
Maplefrost gave a soft purr at the response of having her face licked. Her blue eyes shined more as she gazed at him with a smile. She nodded along with him,"I guess so,I had a wonderful time out here with you Lynxpelt." she mewed sweetly,climbing down the tree aswel,digging her claws in the thick bark.