Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:16 PM

Old May 11th, 2020, 12:21 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

@SilentLamb
(lol)
Fleetwind looked up as a cat appeared and blinked at the tom’s cheery tone. This was the first time a cat had so blatantly mentioned his missing paw and he found he liked it better than skirting the subject. Offering a shrug and a half smile, the best he could accomplish, Fleetwood answered, “yeah, some Shadowclan foxheart bit it all to the dark forest and Lionwhisker had to cut it off.” It felt strangely good to be talking about it- like it wasn’t the end of the world. Fleetwind shrugged again and meowed in a friendlier tone than he’d used in a while, “name’s Fleetwind.”
Old May 11th, 2020, 12:45 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Beau

His ears perked up at that wow! "that sounds so cool! Ah I wish I woulda been there... May have been able to help ya " it did sound painful though for his paw to be cut off. " names Elmspark" he smiled then he frowned and his ears flattened, suddenly he looked. .she catly? For the lack of a better term. It grew more noticeable as he thought how horrible it must've been "oh you poor thing...it must have been painful..does it feel better now or..." .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 11th, 2020, 03:53 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Beau

His ears perked up at that wow! "that sounds so cool! Ah I wish I woulda been there... May have been able to help ya " it did sound painful though for his paw to be cut off. " names Elmspark" he smiled then he frowned and his ears flattened, suddenly he looked. .she catly? For the lack of a better term. It grew more noticeable as he thought how horrible it must've been "oh you poor thing...it must have been painful..does it feel better now or..." .
Fleetwind raised a brow and meowed, “it feels a lot less cool.” The tabby tom doubted that this cat could have really helped had he been there, but maybe if he’d been around while Fleet had been fighting that Shadowclan she-cat, she’d have never got the chance to destroy his paw. The tom merely shrugged, though he offered a dip of his head as official greeting when the other tom gave his name. Suddenly, Elmspark’s demeanor shifted entirely and Fleetwood blinked at the cat beside him and shrugged again- he seemed to be doing that a lot- and answered, “it still hurts, but a lot less than it did. The weirdest thing is that my paw still hurts most of the time even though it isn’t there. I guess maybe it’s just the end of my leg hurting.”
Old May 11th, 2020, 05:13 PM

@Beau

"how ....odd... Perhaps you should see the medicine cat again? " if it was still hurting why go through that pain? Hed chicken out! Put him on ice ! He won't be able to live. Then again that is his way more dramatic side, he would still try and show it off if he could. Tail swishing a tad bit , he switch again as he got into a crouch "I'm bored! Wanna play? C'mon you don't wanna sulk around all day just because that leg is getting ya down! " whiskers twitching a bit the tom hopped around fleetwind " c'mon cmon! " with that he literally leaped over him . Making sure to be careful of course.

Last edited by Leucos; May 11th, 2020 at 05:13 PM.
Old May 11th, 2020, 05:20 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@SilentLamb
Fleetwind shook his head, he didn’t want to bother Lionwhisker. “Nah, Lionwhisker did all he could. Besides, broken legs always hurt and I’m sure the weird paw pain will go away when my bone heals.” Then, all of a sudden, Elmspark seemed to switch personalities again. This time the tom was hoppin up and down. Fleetwind blinked at him as he leapt back and forth over him and the tabby started think that he might get whiplash if Elmspark didn’t start sticking with one personality. What was it with this tom? The warrior shrugged again and meowed, “what do you want to do?” He wasn’t sure if he’d ever had another warrior suggest playing to him, but he wasn’t against a bit of fun.
Old May 11th, 2020, 05:48 PM

@Beau

"I'm sure that toms fine! He's not snapped yet ..but ok " how could he snap? Not like he had the leaders job, it looked way too stressful . "yeah I'm sure it will!"

Now prancing around the tom stopped to think...hmm...something they could play but was easy for both of em. "I declare my good sir we do hide and seek, easy for the both of us " yup another switch.

Old May 11th, 2020, 06:11 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@SilentLamb
Fleetwind chuckled at Elmspark’s antics and nodded his head, “alright! I’ll count to twenty.” He was starting to get into the playful spirit too and he flashed the other tom an amused smile before closing his eyes and starting to count. He counted slowly and deliberately, like he was taking the game very seriously, but chuckled to himself all the while. When he reached twenty, he sprung to his paws and opened his eyes, shouting that he was coming to search for the other warrior. Fleetwind smiled as he poked around bushes and trees, feeling more lighthearted than he had in a while.
Old May 11th, 2020, 06:45 PM

@Beau

After prancing his way to the stream he wedged himself under the water and covered himself in the mud the best He could. He was able to hold his breath for atleast the same amount of time Fleetwind counted, he had to poke his muzzle above the water and get a big gulp of breath before ducking his head back under. Eyes closed and hoped for the best. He wasn't fully covered in mud though since he had little time.

Old May 11th, 2020, 08:06 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@SilentLamb

The last thing Fleetwind expected was for a fellow Thunderclan cat to choose to hide in the water. Thus, he spent a good amount of time scuttling about the bank and the surrounding undergrowth, searching for Elmspark. He couldn’t find that cat anywhere! Fleetwood was beginning to think this cat was magic when he saw scuff marks in some mud. Hoping the tracks would lead him to Elmspark, he limped over, only to find that it was more of a scrabbled patch of mud than a walker-on patch of mud. Fleetwind was about to call it quits and call out for Elmspark to come out when he noticed a nose appear out of the water. It startled him out of his fur and he leaped backward with a curse, nearly falling on his face in his three-legged haste to get away. Then, feeling mischievous, the tabby sat by the mud and waited for the nose to appear again, this time bopping it with his good paw.
Old May 11th, 2020, 08:14 PM

@Beau

Once he did raise his muzzle once more he let out a mixture of a cough and slight choking noise. This caused him to leap up and cough like mad. He shook his fur out and spat out some bits of water. "almost won!" this time he sounded like a pouty and moody apprentice. Though he grinned "how did you find me good sir?" ugh, so many switches...