Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:16 PM
"they still tell the...
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 05:12 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM

Old October 11th, 2020, 11:51 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Greenleap
Oh, the kit was talking to her. "Yes, that would be nice." She pushed herself out of her nest. It was wonderful that they had such helpful cats in Shadowclan.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old October 11th, 2020, 12:04 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
@Greenleap
Oh, the kit was talking to her. "Yes, that would be nice." She pushed herself out of her nest. It was wonderful that they had such helpful cats in Shadowclan.
He grabbed a bunch of moss from the heap he brought it and switched it out. "Need anything else?" He asked, clearly proud of himself for being a good warrior!
Old October 11th, 2020, 12:15 PM
oyasumi

No, I'm alright. Thank you so much. I'll tell Irisflame what a good job you did." @Greenleap

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old October 11th, 2020, 12:17 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
No, I'm alright. Thank you so much. I'll tell Irisflame what a good job you did." @Greenleap
"Oh, ok! If you need me to do anything else just send somebody out to ask me!" He mewed happily, padding toward the exit of the den.
Old October 13th, 2020, 10:09 AM
oyasumi

When the kit left, Scorchstrike was alone again. Thinking about random stuff and seeing where her mind took her was one of her favorite things to do. I'm really tired. I can't sleep. I'm a bit hungry and itchy. Why did Dawnstar give me an apprentice? What if I can't do it right? Irisflame is so nice to me. How should I train Sunpaw? What have they done so far? They haven't met me yet, I hope I can do a good job. Maybe it's possible for me to be deputy, wouldn't that be wonderful. I could help Dawnstar try to be better, or at least less of a jerk. Maybe even leader. Scorchstar. That name sounds really cool. Irisflame's eyes are so soft and beautiful. That poison group thing she's running is really really cool. Maybe when I've recovered I can be a test subject to build immunity to poison. Wow, Irisflame is so pretty. Her fur is soft and she's really smart and she saved my life and-OH NO OH NO OH NO
@Moon Lily mwahhahahahhahahahahha

Last edited by ChillCat; October 13th, 2020 at 10:10 AM.
Old October 14th, 2020, 10:37 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

A bit hesitantly, Shrewpaw dragged his sorry butt into the medicine cat den. Normally he would have just.....bounced in, to help Ebony, and with Foggybrook probably right behind. But this time, he was hurt, and he wasn't sure if he was hurt badly enough to be here, but he was bleeding, and that was bad, and he thought he lost, so maybe yes? He didn't see Shrikepaw or anyone else who had been training here, but maybe they hadn't come yet? Or.....had already come and were gone? He hoped so. He didn't want everyone to think he was a weakling.

Tentatively, after one last look around, in a barely raised voice, he called Ebonyfang? Could you.......help me out a little bit? Eeek! What if Ebonyfang got mad at him? He was pretty sure Foggybrook would be mad at him for fighting, but it wasn't like he had a choice! Sitting down carefully, the wound in his side smarting painfully, he waited and REALLY hoped that no one was here who would get mad at him. @The Ink Demon
Old October 15th, 2020, 05:51 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @gs29513 @SpookyScarySkeletons -this is my last reply!]

As the warrior hurried off, Irisflame redirected her attention to the apprentice...who had disappeared. He was quite speedy, for a cat who had just broken their neck. She couldn't even see him in the clearing. Why were apprentices so careless? She pressed a tentative paw outside her den, then decided against it. If he wanted to go, he'd go. There was no stopping a stubborn cat. She knew from experience. Light amusement lit up her gaze as she paced the den, awaiting his mentor's return.

As footsteps greeted her from the mouth of the den, she smiled half-heartedly at the molly. The seeds looked right. Yellow poppy seeds would work just as well.
"These look about right. He dragged himself!f off somewhere. Take two of these seeds to him, and I'll take the rest." She mewed, her tone soft. The warrior still looked half-terrified that she's done something horribly wrong. And she had every right to be, she supposed. "Go on. I have to check on other patients. I'll see you around!"

[ @ChillCat ]

Irisflame's ocean orbs trailed over the new covering, dabbing at any gauze that seemed to have crept under the cobwebs. She sat back to admire her handiwork. And to think. Boo seemed at ease in the den, which was not something she saw very often. Most cats just wrinkled their nose at the stench and sat down like it was punishment. If they wanted to be like that, she'd leave them all to rot with their injuries. But...the thoughtfulness was unfamilliar. Not bad. Just different.
Grinning at the compliment, the blue-grey she-cat tapped at her heart with her tail.

"Thanks, boo! I don't get it too often, actually. Cats should learn some respect from you. You're a sweetheart." She praised, voice pooling with warmth. Despite the exhausted tug at her eyelids, the molly left her feeling energised. It was nice to have some quiet energy around. She'd miss the warrior once she was gone. Mention of The Tyrant sent her pulsing with a dull anger. She was not a fan of the leader, who claimed to be the best the next big thing.
"Knowing Dawnstar, she won't care a bit. It's crazy, but I wouldn't question her. She could get rid of you like that..." Thoughts of blood and flesh clogged her brain. Tyrant could do the unexpected. She had become leader, for a start. And she'd been even colder than Icestar. Two seemingly impossible things, thrust upon them.

"I am not excited for her reign."

[later]

Nightfall had been thrust upon them. The wind whistled a sweet time as it flew among the stars, melody fresh in the medicine cat's ears. Her pelt had been whitewashed by moonlight. It truly was a magical sight.
Silence greeted her ears as she woke, jolted from a horrid nightmare. She could still remember her father's face. His claws at her throat. Ivory ripping across flesh, and a river of scarlet swallowing her whole. A faint metallic tang stuck in the back of her throat, a small souvenir from father dearest. Ugh. Maggotfather...

Drawing herself upright, she gazed across at Scorchstrike's stirring form.
"Can't sleep?"

[ @Zesty Mango @The Ink Demon ]

Irisflame approached the collapsed figure with caution. She didn't smell of Shasowclan. Well, she did, but the scent was distant. Perhaps she was one of those 'missing' cats. That would make more sense. Edging her shoulder underneath the she-cat's pelt, she attempted to drag her into a nest. The best she could do was make the 'paw use it as a headrest. Upper body strength was not big in her department.
The molly's injuries were also a topic of interest. A leg had been perfectly amputated- done by twolegs, surely- had a menagerie of scratches and a small snake bite on a front leg. She'd clearly been in the wars.

"Ebonyfang! I need you!" The medicine cat cried, her call echoing off of the nearly enclosed space, "Alright, champ. What happened to you, and how recently did you get that bite?"

[ @Arie @eerie elysian @The Ink Demon ]

Irisflame lifted her head from her half-groomed pelt as a bloodied figure staggered in. Her initial reaction sent fear and surprise racing down her spine before the she-cat realized who exactly had staggered in. It was her dearest cousin, Spittle, and Buzz. It was Buzz, wasn't it? Orbs narrowed to irritated slits, the medicine cat guided the shaking tom to the nearest vacant nest, while Pebbles took the liberty of claiming one herself.
The metallic scent of the scarlet liquid abused her nose. It was a hard smell, nonetheless a hard sight to endure, which would make this healing particularly difficult.
"A buzzard? Hah! Buzz, attacked by his namesake." She exclaimed, her annoyance tainting a strained chuckle. It was hard not to be annoyed at her cousin. She always managed to get herself into harmful fixes like this. And worst of all? She didn't seem to care. Her dumb, dumb cousin just went back to hugging birds and trees and anything that was remotely harmful.

One of these days, Irisflame herself would be the harmful thing Spittle decided to hug. "Just lay back, and me and Ice-clone will check out your injuries. And- just because I'm healing you, Pebbles, doesn't mean I'm not going to scold you. Boney? We've got new patients!" She yowled, voice carrying across the cave. Turning to Buzz, she eyed the 'paw with a wince. Her was, quite frankly, a mess. He was bloodied, mangled, and had an eyeball missing. Even she couldn't prevent a small shudder. Upon closer inspection, she found that his eye socket had been stuffed with moss.
Doetuft's handiwork, for sure. Though she was glad she'd prevented his blood loss, it must have been horribly painful and it just may have increased his chances of infection.

Nabbing her herbs, she got to work cleaning up Buzz's wounds with careful strokes of her tongue. She'd leave Spittle to Ebonyfang. The Stars only knew what she would do if she'd decided to heal the molly.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 15th, 2020, 07:21 AM
oyasumi

@Moon Lily

"No, I can't sleep. I've been thinking." About Dawnstar, about how she had given her an apprentice when she clearly was too injured to train her properly, how Icestar was strict, but much better that Dawnstar so far, about Iris-Ugghhhh, I should probably do it now. Scorchstrike knew it was now or never. Everyone was asleep except the two of them, and she had spent a long time building up courage. "I have a question. Medicine cats can't have mates, so what would you do if someone told you they loved you?"

Old October 15th, 2020, 10:23 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours

With a quick nod to Irisflame, who seemed to be pretty busy, Doeflame placed the yellow poppy seeds in the herb storage and stepped out, looking around for Blizzardpaw. Spotting some scrapemarks on the ground with his scent, she set off after him, hopping along on three paws fairly slowly, but still fast enough to catch a partially paralyzed cat. @Moon Lily (Ok! Thank you!)

Last edited by gs29513; October 15th, 2020 at 10:23 AM.
Old October 15th, 2020, 10:33 AM
Ambivert

~Foggybrook of SHC~
(With the permission of gs29513)

The molly jerked her head to see the groups that were heading back into the camp while scenting out Shrewpaw. Foggybrook barely recognized him since he looked like a beat up rat. Confused, she tagged along Shrewpaw who was then entering the medicine den? Uh oh. What has dear Fluff done to themselves to make a trip to dear Irisflame and Ebonyfang. Pretty please don't let him have a lot of 'blood' dripping down from him. For some reason, this 'blood' liquid only came done when some part of your body felt a little hot with the wind punching the heat. Though sometimes the wind didn't help very much. The black and grey cat picked up their pace to catch up with the group. The molly finally landed nearby Shrewpaw.

"Fluff! Why do you look like that dead rat I found at the borders?" she questioned while inspecting his fur.

{ @gs29513 }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan