Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM

Old October 3rd, 2020, 06:15 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

He did NOT like the look on that cat's face. It suggested something calculated, and cold. He didn't want that cat sniffing around in everyone's business, so when he stood to leave, he added one more thing. You have to be careful. The cats she hates are the cats that know what she's like. What's she's BEEN like, all along. Her sister, her apprentice, her sister's apprentice. They know what she's like, and she doesn't want word to get out. Be careful, now that you know. Hopefully that would dissaud Sparrowpaw a bit. And really, it was true. All the cats he really knew to be on her bucket list had been close to her or a family member. @Goldenmac
Old October 4th, 2020, 06:12 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ Open ]

Russetpaw dragged herself slowly into the den, bored. She headed straight for her moss nest, flopping down, to lazy to readjust her position. Maybe someone would come talk to her. Maybe a cat in this clan full of strangers would come and strike up a conversation.
Old October 4th, 2020, 07:58 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
[ Open ]

Russetpaw dragged herself slowly into the den, bored. She headed straight for her moss nest, flopping down, to lazy to readjust her position. Maybe someone would come talk to her. Maybe a cat in this clan full of strangers would come and strike up a conversation.
(can I join? I know I'm already in a rp with you but Chickadeekit needs more posts and interactions)
Old October 4th, 2020, 08:20 PM
GONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickadeesong View Post
(can I join? I know I'm already in a rp with you but Chickadeekit needs more posts and interactions)
sure
Old October 4th, 2020, 08:23 PM
nom nom chocolateee

Quote:
[ Open ]

Chickadeekit was hiding in the den. She saw Russetpaw and bunched her muscles, preparing to pounce. The fluffy kit jumped into the air, squeaking "Rawr!"
Old October 4th, 2020, 08:44 PM
GONE

Quote:
Chickadeekit was hiding in the den. She saw Russetpaw and bunched her muscles, preparing to pounce. The fluffy kit jumped into the air, squeaking "Rawr!"
The apprentice hissed in irritation as some dumb kit jumped out of hiding. "What do you think you're doing, idiot?" Russetpaw snarled. She didn't want to play with a kit, no matter how bored she was. Why couldn't an apprentice talk to her? Or a warrior or ... Oh never mind. "What do you want" the fox-like molly asked, pale green eyes burning with as much agitation as her voice.
Old October 4th, 2020, 08:53 PM
nom nom chocolateee

Quote:
The apprentice hissed in irritation as some dumb kit jumped out of hiding. "What do you think you're doing, idiot?" Russetpaw snarled. She didn't want to play with a kit, no matter how bored she was. Why couldn't an apprentice talk to her? Or a warrior or ... Oh never mind. "What do you want" the fox-like molly asked, pale green eyes burning with as much agitation as her voice.
"I'm bored, wanna play a game?" Chickadeekit mewed happily, not getting the hint
Old October 4th, 2020, 09:35 PM
GONE

Quote:
"I'm bored, wanna play a game?" Chickadeekit mewed happily, not getting the hint
Now, there was two ways this could go down. She could hiss and snarl and tell hi to bug off, and make the tom go crying for his dumb mother, or she could be nice. What to chose. "No games. Hunting practice or practicing battle moves are okay, otherwise bug off, nuisance" she told the kit, voice cold.
Old October 4th, 2020, 09:38 PM
nom nom chocolateee

Quote:
Now, there was two ways this could go down. She could hiss and snarl and tell her to bug off, and make the kit go crying for his dumb mother, or she could be nice. What to chose. "No games. Hunting practice or practicing battle moves are okay, otherwise bug off, nuisance" she told the kit, voice cold.
Chickadeekit frowned. "But.. Playing is practice.." She was confused and a bit hurt

Last edited by PEPPERMINT~; October 4th, 2020 at 10:12 PM.
Old October 4th, 2020, 10:10 PM
GONE

Quote:
Chickadeekit frowned. "But.. Playing is practice.." She waas confused and a bit hurt
"No. To achieve any kind of excellence, you must only practice. And practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect. But practice make permanent and will become a habit which can be a good one or a bad one" Russetpaw informed the kit. Not all kids of practicing were good. The only way to become a good warrior was to practice everything correctly. Make a habit of doing everything correctly. "If all you want to do is play some stupid game, bug off nuisance" the fox-like apprentice told him.