Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by starry
Today 01:09 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM

Old March 11th, 2024, 09:59 AM
Matching with @/Bean

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Swanpaw would be resting inside of his nest.

[OPEN}

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old March 22nd, 2024, 08:36 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Amused

Turtlepaw
HP (96/100)

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

Turtlepaw slept

Honey Lemon - Collector, Agatha Kitty [active]
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!!
Old March 22nd, 2024, 08:26 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

squirrelpaw curls up in her nest.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 22nd, 2024, 08:39 PM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post
squirrelpaw curls up in her nest.
Moonpaw came up to her. "Wanna go do something? I'm bored."
Old April 2nd, 2024, 05:21 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Rufflepaw gnawed on a pinecone he found.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old April 4th, 2024, 12:19 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Goopypaw wiggled around, trying to unstick a stick from his pelt.
(Closed, activity post hehe)
Old April 4th, 2024, 06:46 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
3/100

Carefully treading around all the other nests, Quietpaw placed herself onto a nest, that seemed to be vacant, near the back of the apprentices' den. So, this was where she would sleep now? No more sharing a nest for her then. Great, it was getting a bit crowded for her taste so this was one of the only changes she actually welcomed.

Adjusting the nest with slim paws, the new apprentice searched her chosen moss bed for any thorns, sticks or stones that might be secretly embedded, ready to cause her harm when she rested. Not only was it important she checked for unwanted items but she wanted to make it look neat as well, she despised any sort of unnecessary mess. Entirely focused in her work now, Quiet didn't notice anything else besides what she was doing, guess she was just that absorbed in making her sleeping place nice.

OPEN

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old April 6th, 2024, 03:51 PM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.

Flashpaw felt brave, which was unusual for her. But she'd just done her method for calming down, as she called "Floating". She'd prepared herself for a new apprentice to enter the den, a specific one. Cinderpaw. Cinderpaw reminded her a bit of herself. But at the moment, she wasn't herself. After another Floating session, She was pure of any fear- too late.

Overthinking was her enemy. And she was doing it again. Flashpaw felt a sudden burst of anxiety. It started in her belly, then bloomed up until her heart hammered in her ears, and she could feel her pulse vibrating her pads. All she had to do was tell Cinderpaw what she did. All she had to do was make a friend. That was it. Harder than it sounded. Her half-deafness and stuttering made it difficult to commute or even interest others in conversation. She would tell them she couldn't hear them, or apologize for her stuttering, and they'd go awkwardly silent.

There she was!

A fresh paw needed a fresh, new nest in the apprentice's den! She would give her a nest from an old apprentice who had become a warrior. The light ginger tabby had given it fresh moss and feathers. Perfect for starting a possible friendship. Or she'd just be annoyed. Or say nothing at all. Flashpaw could communicate with facial keys, she did it all the time for other cats so they didn't have to hear her stupid voice. H-H-He-Hell-Hello. I-I m-ma-made y-you a f-fre-fre-fresh n-nest. She said quietly, Jade-hued eyes cast downward as though she was ashamed. She wasn't, just... nervous. Very nervous.

__________________________________________________ _____
| @Neptune. |

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.
||Signups And Resources||[/COLOR]

Luna is scribbling on this sig | Desert Rain Frog is hunting wendigos outside |Alastor rickrolls here | Raven has snuck into this sig | Fruity bat has stolen my fruit! | Sunnyheart is approaching... SHE BROUGHT BIRDBIRD-- | Rustleaf rants Abt Bristlefrost| Moondapple restocks the cookie safe | leopard.'s cat Moonfoot is lookin' angry | Crimson holds up two gay cats and lion king music plays |
Old April 7th, 2024, 10:10 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Cinderpaw
~<>~
3/100
6 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

The apprentice's den - her den, now - looms large and intimidating in front of the small tabby. Cinderpaw hadn't been expecting to move in with her siblings when they all became the proper age to be promoted, she wouldn't have blamed them for moving on ahead of her, and wouldn't have blamed Dawnstar for making her wait. She's in the position she is now because of her own idiocy... but she'd been so certain the warrior code would keep her safe... she was told everything in the forest obeys it, and had been show the hard way that some things most certainly did not obey it. Now she only had three legs because of it.

Still, she might as well check it out, right? Even if she had some reservations about sleeping there with her leg stump still bundled in herbs (she'd seen how rowdy some apprentices could be, and now that all her siblings would be joining the den? Yeah, it was about to get a whole lot more hectic in there). If the other apprentices accidentally stepped on her, or their play-fighting toppled into her space and removed her dressings? Cinderpaw wasn't positive, but she didn't think her mother or Mossy would be happy to reapply them before it was time to do so.

Almost as soon as she pushes her way in, stumbling slightly as she forgets once again that she's down a leg, another apprentice looks her way. Cinderpaw can't really tell who it is, amber eyes still adjusting to the new darkness, but she cannot smell that it's one of her siblings. Perhaps a curious face? She's even more startled to find that, as she begins to sniff around, trying to find an unused nest in the overcrowded den, the ginger molly speaks to her. A little caught off guard, Cinderpaw can only blink in response for a moment. She'd... she'd made her a nest? That was kind of her! But... did she expect something in return? The apprentice didn't look like much, stumbling over her words and practically trembling, she didn't seem the type to have ulterior motives... but, well, neither did the monster that bit her. She hadn't even known that it was lying in wait for her!

A little hesitantly, Cinder opens her mouth to speak, but, annoyingly, her words get stuck somewhere along the way. She's thinking 'thank you' so hard that she hopes the effort of that alone will force the words out of her mouth, but they don't budge, resolved to stay exactly where they were and make Cinderpaw look like nothing but a gaping idiot.

Frustrated, the black tabby shakes her head to try and regain the composure that was rapidly trying to run away from her. 'Thank you,' she tries to communicate via signing instead, unsure how clear the words are coming across. 'Which one?' She glances around and brings her gaze back to the kind apprentice, sitting down so she wouldn't loose her balance as badly, and lifting a forepaw to gesture around the den, trying to convey the new question.

[ @blxze. ]
Old April 11th, 2024, 06:38 AM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Cinderpaw
~<>~
3/100
6 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

The apprentice's den - her den, now - looms large and intimidating in front of the small tabby. Cinderpaw hadn't been expecting to move in with her siblings when they all became the proper age to be promoted, she wouldn't have blamed them for moving on ahead of her, and wouldn't have blamed Dawnstar for making her wait. She's in the position she is now because of her own idiocy... but she'd been so certain the warrior code would keep her safe... she was told everything in the forest obeys it, and had been show the hard way that some things most certainly did not obey it. Now she only had three legs because of it.

Still, she might as well check it out, right? Even if she had some reservations about sleeping there with her leg stump still bundled in herbs (she'd seen how rowdy some apprentices could be, and now that all her siblings would be joining the den? Yeah, it was about to get a whole lot more hectic in there). If the other apprentices accidentally stepped on her, or their play-fighting toppled into her space and removed her dressings? Cinderpaw wasn't positive, but she didn't think her mother or Mossy would be happy to reapply them before it was time to do so.

Almost as soon as she pushes her way in, stumbling slightly as she forgets once again that she's down a leg, another apprentice looks her way. Cinderpaw can't really tell who it is, amber eyes still adjusting to the new darkness, but she cannot smell that it's one of her siblings. Perhaps a curious face? She's even more startled to find that, as she begins to sniff around, trying to find an unused nest in the overcrowded den, the ginger molly speaks to her. A little caught off guard, Cinderpaw can only blink in response for a moment. She'd... she'd made her a nest? That was kind of her! But... did she expect something in return? The apprentice didn't look like much, stumbling over her words and practically trembling, she didn't seem the type to have ulterior motives... but, well, neither did the monster that bit her. She hadn't even known that it was lying in wait for her!

A little hesitantly, Cinder opens her mouth to speak, but, annoyingly, her words get stuck somewhere along the way. She's thinking 'thank you' so hard that she hopes the effort of that alone will force the words out of her mouth, but they don't budge, resolved to stay exactly where they were and make Cinderpaw look like nothing but a gaping idiot.

Frustrated, the black tabby shakes her head to try and regain the composure that was rapidly trying to run away from her. 'Thank you,' she tries to communicate via signing instead, unsure how clear the words are coming across. 'Which one?' She glances around and brings her gaze back to the kind apprentice, sitting down so she wouldn't loose her balance as badly, and lifting a forepaw to gesture around the den, trying to convey the new question.

[ @blxze. ]

Flashpaw licked her lips and tried to hide her slight embarrassment, ears growing hot. Of course. She should've told her which one. Okay, so one little mishap. Silverlark never let that get in his way! She wouldn't let that get in her way, either. Shifting slightly into a more simplistic position, she motioned with one light ginger paw toward the nest diagonal from hers. She'd made certain it was nearest to the middle as the other apprentices would allow. She didn't want drafts forcing struggle from the entrance to her. She was growing, too, so she could take the fierce wind that may blow in winter. She had thick fur. Kind of. Speaking of growth, her paws were much to big for her own body, so her clumsiness had increased as of late. She was in an awkward stage of immense growth, and not particularly enjoying it.

I-I-It's h-he-here. She mewed, eyes relatively focused on the nest. Unfortunately, the previous owner wasn't very good at keeping it tidy, so Flashpaw had set herself to tidying it earlier. She herself was a light sleeper, and very twitchy when catching a snooze in between the work she forced herself into, trying to take her hearing to her advantage, but mostly failing. She had to swing her head from side to side to fully survey the area, and it made fighting particularly difficult. But she had a goal to work towards. She was certain it had to be done. Flashpaw wanted so terribly badly to become an Enforcer, and make Silverlark proud. He was so hopeful in her that disappointing him would break her heart for sure. Even if it didn't break his. I-I h-ho-hope w-we-we c-ca-can t-tra-train t-toge-together. S-som-sometime. She meowed hopefully. It was true. She really did want to train with Cinderpaw.

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.
||Signups And Resources||[/COLOR]

Luna is scribbling on this sig | Desert Rain Frog is hunting wendigos outside |Alastor rickrolls here | Raven has snuck into this sig | Fruity bat has stolen my fruit! | Sunnyheart is approaching... SHE BROUGHT BIRDBIRD-- | Rustleaf rants Abt Bristlefrost| Moondapple restocks the cookie safe | leopard.'s cat Moonfoot is lookin' angry | Crimson holds up two gay cats and lion king music plays |