Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM

Old November 18th, 2018, 11:42 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Burrclan, of the Very Short Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
"Yes," He sighed. "It does. Hopefully not for long. "
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
Starstar was silently stalking her two clanmates. It was what she did when she was bored; she could invade whoever's privacy she wanted, couldn't she? Starstar smiled to herself, swishing her tail around. "Good morningggg!" she said, unaware of what time of day it was. Her eyes reflected exhaustion but she tried to blink all of the emotion out of them. Her tail went flippity flappity flap as she stared at her two clanmates. Starstar knew she wasn't acting very leader-like, but hey, sometimes you needed a break from responsibilities.
"Starstar, are you alright?" Seedwhisker's ears pricked as he looked at his leader with concern. She looked almost asleep on her paws!

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old November 18th, 2018, 11:48 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Starstar was silently stalking her two clanmates. It was what she did when she was bored; she could invade whoever's privacy she wanted, couldn't she? Starstar smiled to herself, swishing her tail around. "Good morningggg!" she said, unaware of what time of day it was. Her eyes reflected exhaustion but she tried to blink all of the emotion out of them. Her tail went flippity flappity flap as she stared at her two clanmates. Starstar knew she wasn't acting very leader-like, but hey, sometimes you needed a break from responsibilities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
"Starstar, are you alright?" Seedwhisker's ears pricked as he looked at his leader with concern. She looked almost asleep on her paws!
Sunstone looked at his leader, with almost a blank expression. "That's Starstar for you. " He muttered. "You do realize it's well past the morning right?" He asked her as he stood up. "Are you alright?" He repeated Seedwhiskers question.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old November 19th, 2018, 08:00 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
"Has the pain increased or decreased since then?"

"...hm." Firefang glanced toward the doorway as one of the twolegs thumped past babbling happily to the open air. "Why do they make so much noise?" She murmured to herself.
Increased" she said
Old November 19th, 2018, 10:54 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Quote:
Sunstone looked at his leader, with almost a blank expression. "That's Starstar for you. " He muttered. "You do realize it's well past the morning right?" He asked her as he stood up. "Are you alright?" He repeated Seedwhiskers question.
"Actually? No, not really. My head feels dizzy." she responded, looking at Sunstone and Seedwhisker. Starstar wasn't sure if it was her turn to talk, with her head spinning and all, but she spoke anyway. "Are you two feeling okay?" she inquired, head tilted. It was a weird quirk of hers; she always tilted her head, even in the slightest, when asking a question. Starstar felt self-conscious as a light breeze touched her fur. The leader looked back, then turned her gaze back to the two warriors.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old November 19th, 2018, 11:21 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
"Actually? No, not really. My head feels dizzy." she responded, looking at Sunstone and Seedwhisker. Starstar wasn't sure if it was her turn to talk, with her head spinning and all, but she spoke anyway. "Are you two feeling okay?" she inquired, head tilted. It was a weird quirk of hers; she always tilted her head, even in the slightest, when asking a question. Starstar felt self-conscious as a light breeze touched her fur. The leader looked back, then turned her gaze back to the two warriors.
Sunstone looked at Starstar with a serious gaze. "I think you should probably see Pebblesmoke. " He said ignoring her question for a serious concern.

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; November 19th, 2018 at 11:21 AM.
Old November 19th, 2018, 11:30 AM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
Sunstone looked at Starstar with a serious gaze. "I think you should probably see Pebblesmoke. " He said ignoring her question for a serious concern.
"No, it's okay. I don't want to bother the poor medicine cat. I'm already enough of a nuisance to 'em already. Now, are you going to answer my question? Are you two feeling alright?" She asked, walking around a few pawsteps. She sat down comfortably, a small distance away from Sunstone and Seedwhisker. Starstar didn't want to seem weak in front of any of her clanmates, though it was hard to do when her head hurt like crazy and she was fighting back the urge to go to the clan's medicine cat.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old November 19th, 2018, 11:43 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
"No, it's okay. I don't want to bother the poor medicine cat. I'm already enough of a nuisance to 'em already. Now, are you going to answer my question? Are you two feeling alright?" She asked, walking around a few pawsteps. She sat down comfortably, a small distance away from Sunstone and Seedwhisker. Starstar didn't want to seem weak in front of any of her clanmates, though it was hard to do when her head hurt like crazy and she was fighting back the urge to go to the clan's medicine cat.
Sunstone didn't want to feel worried about his leader, but he did nonetheless. Not wanting to be rude, he answered her question. "I'm feeling alright." He responded. "A bit concerned about you, but alright for the most part. "

Old November 19th, 2018, 11:51 AM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
Sunstone didn't want to feel worried about his leader, but he did nonetheless. Not wanting to be rude, he answered her question. "I'm feeling alright." He responded. "A bit concerned about you, but alright for the most part. "
Starstar nodded approvingly. "That's good to hear. Goodbye for now; I'm going to find some prey to feed the Clan. I might see Pebblesmoke afterwards." She tilted the tips of her mouth into a smile, then silently padded along the grass, sniffing the undergrowth. There was a strong smell of grass that would likely cover up any scent of prey if she didn't sniff hard enough. Awkwardly, she disappeared beneath the undergrowth, being the small cat she was. Well, average-sized, in her opinion.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old November 19th, 2018, 11:56 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Starstar nodded approvingly. "That's good to hear. Goodbye for now; I'm going to find some prey to feed the Clan. I might see Pebblesmoke afterwards." She tilted the tips of her mouth into a smile, then silently padded along the grass, sniffing the undergrowth. There was a strong smell of grass that would likely cover up any scent of prey if she didn't sniff hard enough. Awkwardly, she disappeared beneath the undergrowth, being the small cat she was. Well, average-sized, in her opinion.
As much as he wanted to stop Starstar from going, he couldn't find a way to do it. He sighed. "Oh well. I guess there's no stopping her. " He laid back down.

Old November 19th, 2018, 04:28 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Aquarius View Post
Increased" she said
"Have you had any other symptoms?" He asked, going through his mental checklist of maladies.

"Would you rather go with her?" Seedwhisker asked.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket