Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old January 7th, 2019, 05:46 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Burrclan, of the Very Short Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Sunstone took a few steps towards her and began to help her dry her fur.
After awhile of both of them trying to get it dry it finally got damp. "I think that's enough. Thank you" Tinyflower said. She got up and stretched.
Old January 8th, 2019, 09:56 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverkit~ View Post
After awhile of both of them trying to get it dry it finally got damp. "I think that's enough. Thank you" Tinyflower said. She got up and stretched.
"Not a problem." He said., getting up.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old January 8th, 2019, 03:40 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
"Not a problem." He said., getting up.
I think I need to get to sleep since I'm a bit tired." Tinyflower said and yawned.
Old January 8th, 2019, 09:29 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
(I replied to this like six different times I swear)
There was a faint yowling sound from outside and the twolegs walked into the house, carrying a very unhappy Firefang in a cat carrier.
"KITTYPET GET ME OUT OF HERE I WILL FLAY THESE CLAWLESS MUMBLING GIANTS THEY HAVE TOUCHED ME!!"

(Sorry this took forever!)
"Was it when you woke, or sometime after?" No discharge. "I'm going to check you for fever." He lifted a paw to touch her nose with his pad. If it was hot, she would have a fever.
(Also, do YOU know what's up with Starstar, or am I going to have to have Pebblesmoke puzzle it out for himself?)
Starstar flinched as Pebblesmoke attempted to touch her nose, shaking her head. "Excuse me, why do you need to check my nose?" she inquired, staring at Pebblesmoke's eyes intently. Her tail flicked the medicine cat's nose in return, and she tilted his head at him quirkily. Her vision dizzied for a few seconds but she shook herself to remove the effects. "Okay, touch my nose if you must." she said reluctantly, making her nose vulnerable to Pebblesmoke's dirty paws. Well, they appeared unclean to her, but perhaps he had cleansed them sometime today. The BurrClan leader flashed a half-hearted, forced smile at the male, trying to ease the awkward air in the den. Starstar hated that. No matter where she went, no matter what she did, no matter how hard she tried to get rid of it, there was an awkward aura around her that was unflattering. It made her socially awkward and the air around her unnerving. It simply did not make her look good as a leader, and she didn't like that in the slightest. After all, she wanted to be a role model to the BurrClan deputy. Whether Littlewhisker or Jaymoon turned out to be leader, she wanted to make sure she made a good impression on them as Clan leader. Starstar shook herself, this time to stop herself from thinking about off-topic topics. "What's the problem?" she asked Pebblesmoke, a bit annoyingly.
(( Pebblesmoke can figure it out. hes a smart bby.
i, on the other hand, am not. ))
i’m smiling too”

---

Old January 9th, 2019, 05:07 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Tinyflower woke up and stretched. Personally she didn't feel any better but she would try to hide it. She started having a coughing fit again. She walked out of the warriors den and saw Snakepaw. "Have u gotten any better" she asked and sneezed.
@Shadomaru
Old January 9th, 2019, 05:13 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverkit~ View Post
Tinyflower woke up and stretched. Personally she didn't feel any better but she would try to hide it. She started having a coughing fit again. She walked out of the warriors den and saw Snakepaw. "Have u gotten any better" she asked and sneezed.
@Shadomaru
(Snakepaw is still in the apprentice den. You'd have to go in and see him)

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old January 29th, 2019, 07:11 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
Starstar flinched as Pebblesmoke attempted to touch her nose, shaking her head. "Excuse me, why do you need to check my nose?" she inquired, staring at Pebblesmoke's eyes intently. Her tail flicked the medicine cat's nose in return, and she tilted his head at him quirkily. Her vision dizzied for a few seconds but she shook herself to remove the effects. "Okay, touch my nose if you must." she said reluctantly, making her nose vulnerable to Pebblesmoke's dirty paws. Well, they appeared unclean to her, but perhaps he had cleansed them sometime today. The BurrClan leader flashed a half-hearted, forced smile at the male, trying to ease the awkward air in the den. Starstar hated that. No matter where she went, no matter what she did, no matter how hard she tried to get rid of it, there was an awkward aura around her that was unflattering. It made her socially awkward and the air around her unnerving. It simply did not make her look good as a leader, and she didn't like that in the slightest. After all, she wanted to be a role model to the BurrClan deputy. Whether Littlewhisker or Jaymoon turned out to be leader, she wanted to make sure she made a good impression on them as Clan leader. Starstar shook herself, this time to stop herself from thinking about off-topic topics. "What's the problem?" she asked Pebblesmoke, a bit annoyingly.
(( Pebblesmoke can figure it out. hes a smart bby.
i, on the other hand, am not. ))
(>~< Chica that was kind of a rhetorical question for you to get a move on in saying what's up with her...she's your charrie! Ehhh I don't wanna cure this at 5 am, I don't even know what the cure IS...*sigh* oh well.....so is her nose hot or not?)

After a moment he set his paw down and nodded to himself. "You've been feeling dizzy, and have been having headaches, correct? Have you had *any* other symptoms?" He asked, looking at her dead on

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old January 29th, 2019, 08:47 AM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
(>~< Chica that was kind of a rhetorical question for you to get a move on in saying what's up with her...she's your charrie! Ehhh I don't wanna cure this at 5 am, I don't even know what the cure IS...*sigh* oh well.....so is her nose hot or not?)

After a moment he set his paw down and nodded to himself. "You've been feeling dizzy, and have been having headaches, correct? Have you had *any* other symptoms?" He asked, looking at her dead on
(( x her nose is hot
shes got a fever ))

Starstar thought for a moment, then gave a slight nod. "I've been feeling some pain in my backlegs, but that's because they're sore from how much running I've been doing. Wait....WHY'S IT SO HOT IN HERE? I'm sweating!" she exclaimed, noticing him giving her an odd look. The female stared right back at him, waiting for a response from the medicine cat. The BurrClan leader studied his facial expressions. You could tell a lot about what somecat was going to say from their facial expressions.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old February 6th, 2019, 10:37 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
The medicine cat glanced past Starstar with a sigh. "What now?" @Hopekit "You, don't go anywhere. We're not finished," he said to his Leader. "Tinyflower, why are you soaked?" He hoped he could get this over with quickly before Starstar tried to run off.

(Thanks!)
"I already told you what happened," she grumbled. She remained in her tight ball, but started to lean into his comforting warmth.
"uhuh, righttt…," she responded. "don't go anywhere," she muttered to herself as she tiptoed around Pebblesmoke's figure. just uh, don't move, pebblesmoke, and everything will be just fine, she thought to herself, narrowly dodging a tuft of the medicine cat's fur as the female squeezed through the entrance and exit of the medicine cat den. smirking to herself, she wobbled on unsteady knees to her den, swaying. starstar flickered her tail around casually and characteristically, ears twitching suspiciously.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old February 24th, 2019, 01:23 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
"uhuh, righttt…," she responded. "don't go anywhere," she muttered to herself as she tiptoed around Pebblesmoke's figure. just uh, don't move, pebblesmoke, and everything will be just fine, she thought to herself, narrowly dodging a tuft of the medicine cat's fur as the female squeezed through the entrance and exit of the medicine cat den. smirking to herself, she wobbled on unsteady knees to her den, swaying. starstar flickered her tail around casually and characteristically, ears twitching suspiciously.
Quote:
(( x her nose is hot
shes got a fever ))

Starstar thought for a moment, then gave a slight nod. "I've been feeling some pain in my backlegs, but that's because they're sore from how much running I've been doing. Wait....WHY'S IT SO HOT IN HERE? I'm sweating!" she exclaimed, noticing him giving her an odd look. The female stared right back at him, waiting for a response from the medicine cat. The BurrClan leader studied his facial expressions. You could tell a lot about what somecat was going to say from their facial expressions.
"Starstar what are you doing?" Pebblesmoke asked. "You're sick! You need to rest! What if you get the entire clan sick?"

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket