Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 07:29 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 06:50 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:49 AM
RABBIT'S ASSISTANCE
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:47 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 15th, 2017, 04:21 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
@Constellation
_____
Breezefeather let out a happy sigh as he walked outside camp and the tom was filled with a happy energy. Barely able to hide his content he looked at Mistletoe, really hoping she would stay, at least to prove to his clanmates that she was worthy of being a Windclan cat, but also because he knew that hunting with her might get her to reveal another side of herself. Pushing through the heather he easily caught the scent of rabbit. Looking back at Mistletoe he angled his ears, trying for once to be nice to the shecat.
Mistletoe followed pursuit, her head held high as she took in the scents of nearby prey. Mainly rabbits. Those were tricky to catch. Mistletoe, herself preferred birds since they were easy for her to catch in a tree. She loved climbing...like a lot. She walked alongside Breezefeather, trying to keep pace with the tom. She wasn't sure if it was a good idea for her to be in his company, but she was. And, she was comfortable for a moment. Mistletoe just hated that there were no trees in the area. Windclan was so...out in the open. Didn't they worry about danger? The she cat, perked her ears, momentarily catching Breezefeather's stare. ''Who are you staring at?'' She narrowed her eyes at him, a small devilish smirk coming onto her maw. She picked up her pace, trotting past him. ''I know you can't stand me and all, but come on...staring isn't exactly a good thing.'' She flicked her tail, rolling her eyes. But, she was ready to hunt. She was a fast runner. Probably not fast enough to catch rabbits though.
Old August 15th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Sorry guys, I broke my ankle and my fibula.

Eburneanpaw nodded.
"I wouldn't doubt it!" He purred, a smile evident on his features. As she decided to leave them, the tom' she eyes burned with curiosity. Was it something he said? Maybe he should have said something about her eye. Man, she-cats could be confusing. They must have so much going through their head. He bobbed his head in farewell, watching absentmindedly as she sat alone, away from Echokit and Eburneanpaw.
He looked over at Echokit. "Er, I wonder is she's okay..." he mumbled, scuffing his paws in the dirt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(Yo I'm so sorry! How'd it happen?)
Company was indeed what Willowkit needed, but she forced the feeling back. What was it like having two fully functional eyes? Was it easy? Was it normal? Was how she saw normal? The kit stood up. Oh, how she wished she could leave the camp and run as far as she could until she came across a puddle. Then finally, she could see herself. Shaking out her pelt, she shook her head. No, that can't happen. Not until it rains again, or she becomes an apprentice. The kit looked up at the sky, and searched for rain clouds. There were storms going on in ShadowClan. Willowkit flopped back down on her rump. Wondering if she should go back to her new friends, she glanced back at Echokit and Eburneanpaw.
(NO THAT HURTS SO MUCH! Hope you feel better, how'd it happen? WE CAN TWIN, TOO!
I broke those bones as well.)

Echokit looked back at the apprentice, his expression stony and unreadable. Relatively, his eyes and ears stayed sharp and frosty. As he looked at the apprentice, his eyes dilated as he sized up Eburneanpaw. "Hmm. Me too; maybe we should..um, go over there?" he turned his gaze back to the sighing kit. Maybe he did something wrong to her, and she decided to leave him to go, well, do whatever she was doing? He met Willowkit's gaze as the other kit looked over at him, a smile cracking at his lips.
Old August 15th, 2017, 04:28 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Mistletoe followed pursuit, her head held high as she took in the scents of nearby prey. Mainly rabbits. Those were tricky to catch. Mistletoe, herself preferred birds since they were easy for her to catch in a tree. She loved climbing...like a lot. She walked alongside Breezefeather, trying to keep pace with the tom. She wasn't sure if it was a good idea for her to be in his company, but she was. And, she was comfortable for a moment. Mistletoe just hated that there were no trees in the area. Windclan was so...out in the open. Didn't they worry about danger? The she cat, perked her ears, momentarily catching Breezefeather's stare. ''Who are you staring at?'' She narrowed her eyes at him, a small devilish smirk coming onto her maw. She picked up her pace, trotting past him. ''I know you can't stand me and all, but come on...staring isn't exactly a good thing.'' She flicked her tail, rolling her eyes. But, she was ready to hunt. She was a fast runner. Probably not fast enough to catch rabbits though.
Breezefeather lashed his tail though he lowered it to the ground quietly. "I was starring at you cause I wanted your attention. There is a rabbit right over there," he hissed his voice low. He pointed to the small white spot with his tail. He then let out a quiet sigh. Was this really a good idea? Taking her out for a hunt. Yes, he had to remind himself, he would get to know her and even better they would get to feel each other out, without the danger of listening ears. His jaws spread as he inhaled the air of the moor. The silver spotted male loved his home. He then nodded toward the rabbit again. "We usually use the technique of one starting to chase the rabbit while the other waits the way its most likely to run. You choose what you feel most comfortable with." The slender male licked his chest fur impatient to get going.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 15th, 2017, 04:58 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Hunterpaw smiled, amused as he watched his mentor dig into the prey. Good. Springwind needed to be at full strength, otherwise battle training wouldnt be fair. Otherwise Hunterpaw wouldnt be pushed to his full potential. Springwind always challenged him, made fighting harder - He couldnt do that if he was hungry, could he? The black and white Tom turned away, letting his brown gaze flicker over the remaining rabbit and thrush. He could hunt more, he had the whole day ahead. And with Springwind here now, it would be twice the rewards. The apprentice wasnt worried in the slightest. At Springwind's words, Hunterpaw couldnt help but chuckle, lowering his head to give his chest fur a few licks. "Im fine. Just... A bit restless." Now that was true. Hunterpaw's thoughts pulled him in every direction. He was a bit stressed out.

Hunterpaw flicked his ears when Springwind asked if he couldnt wait for the ceremony, and once more he felt a twinge of unease settle in his stomach. "Well, not really." The Tom admitted, though it was more to himself than to his mentor. "But I figure... Its coming anyway. Nothing I can do except.." He gestured with a flick of his tail, frowning for a moment. "Train." He took a deep breath, trying to push back the fear. It was going to happen, and he couldnt stop it. What, did he really think he wasnt going to be alone? Of course he was going to be alone. He was Hunterpaw. Hunterpaw didnt need anybody..

And yet he needed everybody.

Hunterpaw didnt want to be alone. Not yet.

Shaking his head, he turned back to his mentor, forcing a smile. "Thanks," He chuckled lightly, shaking his fur out. "They were just quick catches. Wanted to make sure my hunting is still in tact. So far so good," He smirked. Hunterpaw could brag about girls, and fighting, and all that, but bragging about hunting was when he was the most genuine. Because he was actually... Good at that. He actually liked doing it. Hunter didnt like flirting - He just did it. And fighting? Hunterpaw was all for action, but he wouldnt exactly spill blood without good reason. Hunting was... Something Hunterpaw liked to do. And it was even better in Green-Leaf like now, when the prey all came out. It was just the best.

Hunterpaw's ears twitched, not speaking. How could he not fear his warrior ceremony? Whenever it came, would be the moment he'd be left alone. Be on his own. Hunterpaw was always independent, he could hunt and fight for himself. But Springwind wouldnt have to teach him anymore. He'd get another apprentice. Or go back to Moonpaw. Hunterpaw grimaced briefly, but shook the thoughts off, squaring his shoulders. Whatever came, he would be ready for it.... Hopefully.

"Well, I did running and hunting," Hunterpaw listed with a flick of his tail. What else could he do, really? "I guess battle training," The apprentice commented, turning his head to look over the Training Moors before looking back at Springwind, giving a small grin. "That is, if you're up for that." When Springwind asked what he planned on doing as a warrior, Hunterpaw blinked. He didnt really have to think about that answer. "Just... Provide for my Clan. Hunt, fight, patrol... Do what warriors do." That was what he was supposed to do, right?
Restless, hm? Springwind flicked his ears. ''I'm certainly not surprise.'' Now, that his stomach was full, and he stretched and groomed himself from his meal, Springwind gave a lick to his jaws. Today, would be a good day. A hopeful day. He turned to look back at Hunterpaw. Oh, how he was proud of the boy! That was definitely true. Ratheart had nothing to change him, and Hunterpaw seemed to have his head on straight. But, he looked so distant...like he was worried about his warrior ceremony.

Ah, and there it go. The tom let out his troubling thoughts. Springwind sat down, giving his chest fur a couple licks. ''I don't see how could you be so terrified of your warrior ceremony. I was ecstatic!'' He grinned, becoming lost in his thoughts as he remembered his soon-to-be warrior ceremony. Sure, he had his brother by his side then. And, he had Lovelorn. His best friend. Those two alone made everything better for him. ''I have nothing else to teach you, kit. You're doing well.'' There was a lot more to do than just simply training. Didn't Hunterpaw want to get out there and brag to his friends or something? Anything, at least.

''But, maybe we could do some refresh training,''
Springwind shrugged, and got to his paws. He was still quite young, wanting to have fun. For his first apprentice, he figured he did well. Not a complete mess up either. So, that was good. He hoped his next apprentice would be a breeze to train as Hunterpaw was. Sure, there were mishaps and all, but Hunterpaw came out good. Better than good. He was great.

''Like battling. Nothing wrong with being a good fighter,''
He winked towards his apprentice. ''But, I doubt you could beat me. You may excel at hunting, but the real professional is me; Springwind.'' He chuckled, stretching once more as he heard the satisfying crack of his bones. ''And, hey,'' Springwind noticed the hesistant look in Hunterpaw's gaze. That was not something Springwind wanted to see. He wouldn't allow Hunterpaw to feel such a way. ''Everything is gonna be great. Becoming a warrior is seeing everything clearly in color. You're gonna enjoy it. Promise.'' He touched his tail to Hunterpaw's shoulder before he started trotting away at a distance.

At this distance, Hunterpaw would be able to attack him. ''Alright, kit. Let's see what you got. And, remember! Claws...sheathed, please.''
Old August 15th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skypaw shuffled his paws.
"Im actually... Not sure..." he mewed. Skypaw looked at the sky, which was setting. "Wow, look at that! The sun is setting! C'mon, lets get to sleep!"

Character Site

Old August 15th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:

"Wow," Thea almost laughed. Well, actually she did laugh. A soft giggle at the tom's words. "You're actually listening to me? That's a first." He didn't listen to her before. He thought using Ratheart's move on her would make her obedient. In a sense, it had. She didn't like his weight pressed up against her. In a way, it made her feel violated, so she watched certain things she did around him. Like, she would eat if she saw him staring at her near the fresh food pile. "Good. I can be quite fun when I'm in a good mood-- if you hadn't noticed." She got up, stretching slightly and extending her claws as she flicked her tail. But this was also because he haven't bothered her. He wasn't annoying her. He was just sitting there. Like he had a lot on his mind. Why was he so secretive in the first place? There was nothing to hide. They were both partners in this predicament. "So, you up for anything specifically?" She sat down again, bringing up one paw as she gave it a tender bath. It occurred to her that she didn't really know anything about this tom...but it wouldn't hurt to get to know him, right?

Weaselshade smiled when she laughed. A light giggle. Yes, he actually smiled. It was a small one, only barely able to pass the regulations of "smiling", but it was a smile. Thea most likely saw it, for it stayed there for a rather long matter of time. It faded, but only because it was hard to smile forever. He would smile forever if he could, but everyone knows that is impossible, therefor, why would Weaselshade try? At her next pair of words, he twitched his ears. He was sure Thea couldn't read his thoughts, but that's what he had been thinking about. How amusing she could be when she was in a good mood. Her words had been similar to his thoughts. Talking about how she could be fun in a good mood. Fun, amusing, same ball park! Therefor, it felt to him like she had read his thoughts. The she said, "So, you up for anything specifically?" This made the tom feel strange. Since when did Thea ask him questions like that? Did a good mood change that much? Weaselshade shrugged, his gaze glazed over with a feeling that could not be identified. "No." he stated plainly. "Do you?"
Old August 15th, 2017, 05:13 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
Breezefeather lashed his tail though he lowered it to the ground quietly. "I was starring at you cause I wanted your attention. There is a rabbit right over there," he hissed his voice low. He pointed to the small white spot with his tail. He then let out a quiet sigh. Was this really a good idea? Taking her out for a hunt. Yes, he had to remind himself, he would get to know her and even better they would get to feel each other out, without the danger of listening ears. His jaws spread as he inhaled the air of the moor. The silver spotted male loved his home. He then nodded toward the rabbit again. "We usually use the technique of one starting to chase the rabbit while the other waits the way its most likely to run. You choose what you feel most comfortable with." The slender male licked his chest fur impatient to get going.
Mistletoe flicked her ears back. Of course, she loved the attention. Being stared at, but then again it made her feel slightly unguarded. Like they could see through her. That's something she didn't like about staring. ''You never heard of saying my name to get my attention?'' She tilted her head for a second, muttering, but instead rolled her eyes and sighed. She was going to be out here all day wasn't she? Why did she even agree to come with him? She was sure she could catch something on her own. Obviously, that was true. Mistletoe turned sharply to look at the fast creature. Its white tail bobbing. Then, he turned her gaze back on him. ''Why don't you go catch it then?'' She huffed, almost laughing. But as he spoke again, about how windclan hunted-- oh, she was suppose to help him? ''You want me to help you catch that thing?'' Mistletoe was usually independent. She hunted on her own for herself. She was still getting used to clan life, despite being here for many other moons. ''I'll chase towards you. I can be very fast.'' She hopped to her paws, circling around the tom as she brushed against him until she was on his other side, getting ready to chase the rabbit into his paws. Oh, how fun would this be!
Old August 15th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
(You're welcome <3)
Crestfeather looked back to see him gaining, and then suddenly he was next to her. She smiled but didn't reply to his words, focusing on her pounding paws and pumping legs. The warrior was facing forward, and therefore didn't see her mate staring at her, but she did see the root up ahead. As Soaringcrane sped up, she prepared to call out to him, but it was too late. Tan paws and fur were flying in a tangle through the air as Soaringcrane tripped and tumbled on the ground. Crestfeather skidded to a halt beside him with a gasp. She was panting heavily, but she still had to bite her tongue to keep from laughing. Unfortunately, it didn't work and laughter was soon pouring out of her muzzle. Poor Soaringcrane was splayed out on his stomach with sand coating his fur and forming a cloud in the air. Crestfeather used her tail to dust some of the sand from his fur. "Are you alright?" She asked in a tone that made it clear how funny she found this.
Soaringcrane rolled over onto his back and reached up to yank her down with him, using his forepaws to pull her down on top of him. He let out an embaressed meow. "I...I did it on purpose! To show I'm not perfect" The tom sighed and just looked up at the clouds. "How does it feel? Do I have the best and softest fur?" He chuckled looking at her.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old August 15th, 2017, 05:33 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

Restless, hm? Springwind flicked his ears. ''I'm certainly not surprise.'' Now, that his stomach was full, and he stretched and groomed himself from his meal, Springwind gave a lick to his jaws. Today, would be a good day. A hopeful day. He turned to look back at Hunterpaw. Oh, how he was proud of the boy! That was definitely true. Ratheart had nothing to change him, and Hunterpaw seemed to have his head on straight. But, he looked so distant...like he was worried about his warrior ceremony.

Ah, and there it go. The tom let out his troubling thoughts. Springwind sat down, giving his chest fur a couple licks. ''I don't see how could you be so terrified of your warrior ceremony. I was ecstatic!'' He grinned, becoming lost in his thoughts as he remembered his soon-to-be warrior ceremony. Sure, he had his brother by his side then. And, he had Lovelorn. His best friend. Those two alone made everything better for him. ''I have nothing else to teach you, kit. You're doing well.'' There was a lot more to do than just simply training. Didn't Hunterpaw want to get out there and brag to his friends or something? Anything, at least.

''But, maybe we could do some refresh training,''
Springwind shrugged, and got to his paws. He was still quite young, wanting to have fun. For his first apprentice, he figured he did well. Not a complete mess up either. So, that was good. He hoped his next apprentice would be a breeze to train as Hunterpaw was. Sure, there were mishaps and all, but Hunterpaw came out good. Better than good. He was great.

''Like battling. Nothing wrong with being a good fighter,''
He winked towards his apprentice. ''But, I doubt you could beat me. You may excel at hunting, but the real professional is me; Springwind.'' He chuckled, stretching once more as he heard the satisfying crack of his bones. ''And, hey,'' Springwind noticed the hesistant look in Hunterpaw's gaze. That was not something Springwind wanted to see. He wouldn't allow Hunterpaw to feel such a way. ''Everything is gonna be great. Becoming a warrior is seeing everything clearly in color. You're gonna enjoy it. Promise.'' He touched his tail to Hunterpaw's shoulder before he started trotting away at a distance.

At this distance, Hunterpaw would be able to attack him. ''Alright, kit. Let's see what you got. And, remember! Claws...sheathed, please.''
Hunterpaw just listened to his mentor in silence for a moment, thinking. Restless was an okay enough word to describe how he was feeling; Worried. Hesitant. Confused. Those were good words, too. Worried - Worried Springwind would push him aside for the next cat once he had nothing left to teach. Hesitant - Hesitant to face his warrior ceremony. Confused - Confused as to why he felt like that. All his life he had looked forward to this. Looked forward to becoming a warrior. Looked forward about being able to brag about it or... Defend his Clan. Of not really having to follow his mentor's rules anymore. At being his own cat. A cat that wasnt his father. A cat that was better. Maybe having a family. Maybe finally being satisfied. Maybe being-

Ecstatic. Hunterpaw wanted to laugh. He wanted to laugh because that word - That one simple word wasnt even close to describing the fear squirming inside him. Wasnt even close to describing how distraught and... Just not ready that he felt. Where had the moons gone? Why did time pass so quickly? Why was this happening so soon? Would he always have to be alone? Why would he always have to be alone? How fair was that? That wasnt fair! Hunterpaw always tried - He tried so hard to make everyone proud. His mother. His step-mother. His father. His sister. His brother. Lynx, Sorrel, Moon, all of them. He tried to make Springwind proud. He trained. And he fought, and he hunted, and he did all of that for them.

Why? Just so they could leave? Just so it could all end? So that Hunterpaw could go back to being that abandoned kit who's mother left him at the border? Being the helpless kit forced into the flirting life? Forced to be a cat he wasnt? All because of his father. All because that was the way Ratheart taught him. The one-night stands. The "meet your next 'mother'" days. All of them. Each and every she-cat his father had ever been with, Hunterpaw despised! So helpless. So needing a big strong Tom in their life. So willing to do whatever he said. So.. Fake. Just fake. So why? Why would Hunterpaw want to do that? Want to flirt with every girl that came in sight? If he hated it so much? Because the girls... They deserved to be loved.

I deserve to be loved.

There it was; Some small voice in Hunter's head. The Tom blinked furiously as he came back to his senses, realizing his claws were digging into the ground as far as they could go. He quickly ripped them up, sheathing them, and took in a steadying breath. Unfortunately he had come to his senses at the wrong time. His ears pricked, ready to listen, only to hear;

"I have nothing else to teach you, kit."

Hunterpaw flinched. Not really knowing why, but at the same time, he did know. It was as if those words were some sort of a confirmation; Springwind was done with him. After Hunter became a warrior, he would be done. Hunterpaw would be alone once more. It brought another pang of fear, this one he tried harder to push away. He had to be okay with it. He have to learn to live with it. If he didnt it would crush him. It would haunt him the rest of his life. He had to be okay with being alone. Maybe thats why he went after she-cats? So he didnt have to be alone?

Hunterpaw took another breath and turned to Springwind, focusing his attention on his mentor. Well at least, half of it. The other part was still fixed on the growing fear that he tried not to show in his expression, his eyes locked on Springwind, jaw set, claws still digging slightly into the ground. "Right." Refresh training. Right, that was all he needed. He knew everything else, right? Right. Right. That word seemed to repeat itself in his head, and he felt his teeth clench together slightly, brown gaze fixed only on his mentor.

Instead of really reacting to his mentor's bragging, Hunterpaw merely gave an attempt at a forced smile, trying to keep thoughts of his warrior ceremony in the back of his mind. That didnt matter right now. What mattered was this. This moment. When Springwind told him being a warrior would be great, Hunterpaw's smile faded into a grimace once more. Easy for you to say.

He watched his mentor trot away, and took a deep breath, sheathing his claws completely. He had to focus for this. Or maybe if he tried to fail, his ceremony would get pushed back... No, Springwind would know better than that. Hunter just had to face the facts. Had to face the inevitable. The Tom tensed, then launched at his mentor before Springwind had been able to finish his sentence, hoping to catch his mentor off guard and try and pin him. If not, it didnt really matter. It was all the same - And Hunterpaw had worse to worry about now.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 15th, 2017, 06:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

\(nvm then lol, lets just pretend she said that for dusk syndicate and something else for skyclan lol)
Lionkit paused," Ahh...Why does Shadowclan's medicine cat have the suffix 'paw not a regular medicine cat suffix?" He asked unaware the Daypaw was a medicine cat apprentice.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread