Old June 20th, 2017, 08:55 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
"I know..." She sighed.

"Well then, I guess you could say that you have a crush on me," Soaringflight mewed matter-of-factly.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old June 20th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post

"Well then, I guess you could say that you have a crush on me," Soaringflight mewed matter-of-factly.
"i guess.."

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old June 20th, 2017, 09:30 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
"i guess.."

Soaringflight promptly took a mouse out of the pile, and started eating it.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old June 22nd, 2017, 09:28 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Clearing

The bi-coloured, odd-eyed molly looked about, dodging kits and apprentices, warriors and even elders. "'Scuse me..." she'd mumble, her voice laced with aggravation. Why did there have to be so many cats? She often thought. She finally made it to her favorite spot, thankfully no one took it. She then promptly layed down, and let out a small, happy sigh as the sun soaked int her bpack and white pelt. It was a nice day... Then a fiery orange kit jumped over her. Angrily she huffed, and dropped her head onto her white paws. Her orange and blue eyes narrowed in frustration, as she was tired of the constant noise and there being so many warriors. In a nice clan such as SkyClan, she certainly was one who many wondered how she became this way. An aggressive, anti-social warrior. However, to be frank, she didn't care. She didn't have to. Slowly, her eyes began to shut, but they wouldn't be for long.
{ @Constellations }
Old June 22nd, 2017, 09:58 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec Ruins View Post
The bi-coloured, odd-eyed molly looked about, dodging kits and apprentices, warriors and even elders. "'Scuse me..." she'd mumble, her voice laced with aggravation. Why did there have to be so many cats? She often thought. She finally made it to her favorite spot, thankfully no one took it. She then promptly layed down, and let out a small, happy sigh as the sun soaked int her bpack and white pelt. It was a nice day... Then a fiery orange kit jumped over her. Angrily she huffed, and dropped her head onto her white paws. Her orange and blue eyes narrowed in frustration, as she was tired of the constant noise and there being so many warriors. In a nice clan such as SkyClan, she certainly was one who many wondered how she became this way. An aggressive, anti-social warrior. However, to be frank, she didn't care. She didn't have to. Slowly, her eyes began to shut, but they wouldn't be for long.
{ @Constellations }
Crowswipe was no doubt shivering. He always did, no matter what the season came to be. Many wondered how come Crowswipe shivered, and he could never tell them the simple answer. The tom was complicated. He would go on and on if he could. And, don't let him get started about the coming of Leaf-bare. The tom had a hard enough time of living in a clan that he felt was being ran by selfish cats. The fact that no one wanted to share their pelt to keep him warm? Help him survive? During those days, Crowswipe felt that he was better off being a kittypet. Nothing wrong with that! Nothing wrong with that at all! Until, the Newleaf rolls around, and he would be pleasant once again. Right now, it felt nice that the sun was shining and the snow was gone. The coldness was long gone. He was walking slowly to his favorite spot. The place he enjoyed sharing tongues with others whenever he got the chance. Or, the place he enjoyed relaxing when he was finished with warrior duties--were they ever finished? Upon going there, another cat ran past him. Crowswipe hated when other cats were in the rush and had to run through the crowd. He let out a low growl. ''Watch where you're going!'' He yelled, his voice loud and deep, but his body kept quivering like it always done. The tom began to pick up his pace. His large yellow hues never left the other cat, because he knew the place they were going to all too well. It was his spot! ''You pesky warriors don't know a thing of respect!'' He snarled to himself, shaking his head. It was no doubt he was extremely annoyed with everyone within the walls of Skyclan, and when he finally did make it up to his spot, he saw an bi-colored she cat, very odd eye colors. That was a first for him, and it took him aback for a minute, but he stood his grounds. ''I believe you're confused. This is my spot.'' He didn't pay attention to the low pitched, boisterous attitude he let out. Practically the entire clan could hear what he had to say.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Crowswipe was no doubt shivering. He always did, no matter what the season came to be. Many wondered how come Crowswipe shivered, and he could never tell them the simple answer. The tom was complicated. He would go on and on if he could. And, don't let him get started about the coming of Leaf-bare. The tom had a hard enough time of living in a clan that he felt was being ran by selfish cats. The fact that no one wanted to share their pelt to keep him warm? Help him survive? During those days, Crowswipe felt that he was better off being a kittypet. Nothing wrong with that! Nothing wrong with that at all! Until, the Newleaf rolls around, and he would be pleasant once again. Right now, it felt nice that the sun was shining and the snow was gone. The coldness was long gone. He was walking slowly to his favorite spot. The place he enjoyed sharing tongues with others whenever he got the chance. Or, the place he enjoyed relaxing when he was finished with warrior duties--were they ever finished? Upon going there, another cat ran past him. Crowswipe hated when other cats were in the rush and had to run through the crowd. He let out a low growl. ''Watch where you're going!'' He yelled, his voice loud and deep, but his body kept quivering like it always done. The tom began to pick up his pace. His large yellow hues never left the other cat, because he knew the place they were going to all too well. It was his spot! ''You pesky warriors don't know a thing of respect!'' He snarled to himself, shaking his head. It was no doubt he was extremely annoyed with everyone within the walls of Skyclan, and when he finally did make it up to his spot, he saw an bi-colored she cat, very odd eye colors. That was a first for him, and it took him aback for a minute, but he stood his grounds. ''I believe you're confused. This is my spot.'' He didn't pay attention to the low pitched, boisterous attitude he let out. Practically the entire clan could hear what he had to say.
Now what... she grumbled to herself, upon hearing the tom approach her. She opened her eyes and lifted her head, eyes staring deeply onto his. His next words made her angry. Very angry. She felt a hot ball well in her chest, her eyes narrowing deathly at him. "Your spot?! How about you go find your real spot you matted ball of fur!" she snapped. How did he think he was?! Trying to take her spot claiming it was his? She was here first anyhow! Fair's fair, right? Oh she was so not in the mood. But, she felt slightly guilty for her words. Slightly. She grumbled begore sighing and she layed her head on her paws, a sign of defiance to the other warrior. "This is my spot, and I was here first anyways. Go find someone else to steal a spot from." she growled, before turning her head the other way. If you know what's good for ya... she threatened silently. She didn't want to be pestered, she didn't want to be talked to, she had a bad start to this day and so it showed. If he knew her, he would have bolted and ran for cover. Bowed to her like a queen. Be thankful he eacaped her wrath. But, he didn't know her. She didn't know him. Aggravated, Exhausted, and Frustrated, she flicked her tail in annoyance. Please leave... she mumbled in her head. Out of everything it had to be someone yelling at her.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 12:10 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

Now what... she grumbled to herself, upon hearing the tom approach her. She opened her eyes and lifted her head, eyes staring deeply onto his. His next words made her angry. Very angry. She felt a hot ball well in her chest, her eyes narrowing deathly at him. "Your spot?! How about you go find your real spot you matted ball of fur!" she snapped. How did he think he was?! Trying to take her spot claiming it was his? She was here first anyhow! Fair's fair, right? Oh she was so not in the mood. But, she felt slightly guilty for her words. Slightly. She grumbled begore sighing and she layed her head on her paws, a sign of defiance to the other warrior. "This is my spot, and I was here first anyways. Go find someone else to steal a spot from." she growled, before turning her head the other way. If you know what's good for ya... she threatened silently. She didn't want to be pestered, she didn't want to be talked to, she had a bad start to this day and so it showed. If he knew her, he would have bolted and ran for cover. Bowed to her like a queen. Be thankful he eacaped her wrath. But, he didn't know her. She didn't know him. Aggravated, Exhausted, and Frustrated, she flicked her tail in annoyance. Please leave... she mumbled in her head. Out of everything it had to be someone yelling at her.
Crowswipe leaned his head forward, picking up a paw as he gazed at the she cat. His nose twitched, and his ears flicked. He wasn't enjoying this. She was something else. First of all, he could tell she was in a bad mood just from her simple words. However, this didn't phase the tom. He met some very...attitudinal cats within Skyclan. The tom stood rigid upon being called such a name. He knew he wasn't the most handsomest cat around, he wasn't even considered to be average! And, it made him insecure, but he managed to mask the feeling by giving an obnoxious laugh. ''It's a free world! I sit wherever I want!'' He retorted, staring the female up and down, and snorting. ''You're lucky I don't sit on you.'' He mumbled under his breath before swishing his tail to the side. Why did he always have to meet the cats who seemed to have endless problems? She was being unreasonable, wasn't she? Possibly, in his eyes. Calling him a matted ball of fur? Perhaps, he did look like a rat with wiry fur. The tom backed away when she growled--only a tad bit, but he still stood his ground, shivering and all. ''Steal a spot, eh?'' He asked, tilting his head. He didn't want to steal a spot. He wanted that spot. It was his spot. He claimed that spot. Perhaps, he came off as a whining kit, but did he care? Not by much. ''I want that spot. So, get up and get lost.'' He didn't know she was having a bad day, but when it came to what Crowswipe wanted? He was a tad selfish. Didn't he have a right to be? Most of the cats ignore him anyway, and when anyone do give him attention--it'd be a few moments that he'd see their tail running off. All, he wanted to do was simply relax. Instead, he found himself running into trouble quite often.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Crowswipe leaned his head forward, picking up a paw as he gazed at the she cat. His nose twitched, and his ears flicked. He wasn't enjoying this. She was something else. First of all, he could tell she was in a bad mood just from her simple words. However, this didn't phase the tom. He met some very...attitudinal cats within Skyclan. The tom stood rigid upon being called such a name. He knew he wasn't the most handsomest cat around, he wasn't even considered to be average! And, it made him insecure, but he managed to mask the feeling by giving an obnoxious laugh. ''It's a free world! I sit wherever I want!'' He retorted, staring the female up and down, and snorting. ''You're lucky I don't sit on you.'' He mumbled under his breath before swishing his tail to the side. Why did he always have to meet the cats who seemed to have endless problems? She was being unreasonable, wasn't she? Possibly, in his eyes. Calling him a matted ball of fur? Perhaps, he did look like a rat with wiry fur. The tom backed away when she growled--only a tad bit, but he still stood his ground, shivering and all. ''Steal a spot, eh?'' He asked, tilting his head. He didn't want to steal a spot. He wanted that spot. It was his spot. He claimed that spot. Perhaps, he came off as a whining kit, but did he care? Not by much. ''I want that spot. So, get up and get lost.'' He didn't know she was having a bad day, but when it came to what Crowswipe wanted? He was a tad selfish. Didn't he have a right to be? Most of the cats ignore him anyway, and when anyone do give him attention--it'd be a few moments that he'd see their tail running off. All, he wanted to do was simply relax. Instead, he found himself running into trouble quite often.
Now she was done. She stood up, stepping close to him with a snarl under her breath. "HOW ABOUT YOU SHOW SOME RESPECT YOU SHIVERING RAT!" she snarled at him, before sitting down in the spot, blue and orange eyes narrowed darkly at him
"Go find your mama in the nursery if you wanna throw a fit." she grumbled at him. What happened today? Why was she so angry? Resentful? Her sister was found dead on the thing the others called a thunderpath a few daya ago. So, she was not the cat to mess with. The black and white molly then sighed, before shooting an aggravated gaze to him. Wasn't he the no hair wonder? The guy who would never cease complaining over the cold? She examined him, her bi-coloured orbs flicking about as she did. "Go pester someone else, ratface." she huffed. Then she layed down again and looked away. "Because I am not the one..." she mumbled
She didn't want to come off angry, hateful, but with Moonfang, she couldn't help it. No one really cared when Zephyrleap died. So why should she care if people are affected by her attitude? She sighed, not returning her gaze, however she kept him in her periphial vision. Seeing him from the cornwr of her orbs. She new she came off bad, and that was a main reason why she really didn't have friends. She was really just misunderstood, bi-polar sometimes. Even as a kit she was easily ticked, but then she was fun! But after her mother died from green cough, her father died in the liberations, her brother falling from the seastones cliff, and now her sister
No wonder she was so unapproachable. She lost all but one member of her family. And he left to join the bloodthirsty Syndicate cats. She was really just alone. And to her, no one cared.So, she wanted to be left alone
Old June 23rd, 2017, 01:49 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

Now she was done. She stood up, stepping close to him with a snarl under her breath. "HOW ABOUT YOU SHOW SOME RESPECT YOU SHIVERING RAT!" she snarled at him, before sitting down in the spot, blue and orange eyes narrowed darkly at him
"Go find your mama in the nursery if you wanna throw a fit." she grumbled at him. What happened today? Why was she so angry? Resentful? Her sister was found dead on the thing the others called a thunderpath a few daya ago. So, she was not the cat to mess with. The black and white molly then sighed, before shooting an aggravated gaze to him. Wasn't he the no hair wonder? The guy who would never cease complaining over the cold? She examined him, her bi-coloured orbs flicking about as she did. "Go pester someone else, ratface." she huffed. Then she layed down again and looked away. "Because I am not the one..." she mumbled
She didn't want to come off angry, hateful, but with Moonfang, she couldn't help it. No one really cared when Zephyrleap died. So why should she care if people are affected by her attitude? She sighed, not returning her gaze, however she kept him in her periphial vision. Seeing him from the cornwr of her orbs. She new she came off bad, and that was a main reason why she really didn't have friends. She was really just misunderstood, bi-polar sometimes. Even as a kit she was easily ticked, but then she was fun! But after her mother died from green cough, her father died in the liberations, her brother falling from the seastones cliff, and now her sister
No wonder she was so unapproachable. She lost all but one member of her family. And he left to join the bloodthirsty Syndicate cats. She was really just alone. And to her, no one cared.So, she wanted to be left alone
The cornish rex was taken aback. More than once, in fact. His nose twitched, and for once he did step back. Only for a little bit. Did she really just call him a rat? A shivering rat? The tom quickly took a glance around his body, noticing his shivering state. It wasn't quite cold anymore, and sometimes Crowswipe didn't know how to explain it himself. But, he hated--oh, how he absolutely when anyone called him a rat. He's been hearing it ever since he were a hairless kit. His mother always had to remind him that his father went through it, but that didn't phase Crowswipe. Suddenly, with taking a deep breath, the tom stepped forward once more. On the inside he was quite hurt, his sensitive side taking through, but other than that? His confidence always won. ''Why would I respect anyone who calls me a rat!?'' He crowed, and hissed upon her. His back almost arched, but he stopped. He wasn't asking for a fight. Especially with one of his clan mates. ''I'm not the one throwing a tantrum. Calling cats names, getting angry for no reason--What poison was in your prey today?'' He rambles through clenched teeth. Crowswipe had a lot to say about her. Just plenty. But, the fact of the matter was he knew about angry she cats. They weren't the ones to mess with. And, with him? Though he had sharp unhidden claws, a mystery that no other cat could comprehend since he never can really sheathe them, he wasn't that strong. He carried a lank build, pretty fragile indeed. Then, she did it again! The tom bit back a growl, and dug his nails into the earth. Now, that he was thinking about it, he didn't understand how his father had handled this! This was agonizing! Constantly worrying about hypothermia during winter months, being knocked down by heavier cats, being called hurtful names by other cats---how did his dad survive all this? Crowswipe couldn't handle it! Was it too much to ask for a peaceful day? One where he could enjoy the sun and sit out and watch the others with his large yellow eyes. But nope! The tom had a knack for running into the snarkiest of felines in skyclan. ''I'm not scared of you!'' He yowled. But made sure he took a couple steps back in case anything did happen. ''I don't know what ticks gotten under your fur, but I suggest you see Ebonyfrost to get some mouse bile.'' He stated matter-of-factly, before drawing his tongue over his jaws and taking a seat anyway. There was no way he was moving. This spot--to him--was the best within Skyclan. Easy to see everything and nicely shaded.
Old June 24th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

A brown bengal molly stalked out of the apprentices den. Her emerald gaze scanned the clearing, resting on a small sandy spot in the shade. She padded over to the spot, her ears pricked and alert though she knew no harm would come to her. However, the molly had a violent brother, making her nervous a lot. Her shoulders were tensed, her gaze wary, her ears pricked. The molly probably looked silly, but she didn't care, it was hard for her. Cats often thought she was as bad as her brother, some cats teased her because of him. She tried to ignore them, but Sparrowpaw was a sensitive cat. It hurt her a lot as much as it hurt her pride if failed an assessment. She wasn't saying she had much pride in her, most of that had been washed away. Forgotten. Lost. It was pointless to even try to get it back.

(@Liquoris)
Quailpaw gazed across the clearing, watching his fellow apprentice lay down alone in the shade. She seemed so tense. Maybe there was something he could do about that. The tom knew about Sparrowpaw's sibling, and frankly didn't really like him all that much, but an abusive sibling shouldn't keep her down. Quail didn't blame her though. If he were to be honest, he might be the same way; always tense and looking back, making sure he wasn't being followed. When he approached the she-cat, he perked his ears and smiled to her. "Hey, Sparrowpaw, why are you all alone over here?" A fox-brained question, but it seemed to be the best conversation starter that didn't seem so forced like talking about the weather would be.