Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old December 15th, 2023, 12:09 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default The Ground Floor Apartment [Invite]

In a single could apartment lives two hippy housefolk and their growing number of cats. The people here are kind, and prone to helping all the cats they can despite a perhaps ill thought out philosophy of letting them roam free, and is where Nathaniel, Rhiannon and their kittens Snowdrop, Rowan, Fog and Ginger primarily live.

With large windows over a balcony garden the cats have easy access to the outside and ample places to bask in the sun and the inside is just as tricked out. Cat beds, trees and toys galore this place is a housecats paradise despite being smack dab in the smack dab in the middle of the city outskirts.

[This landmark belongs to @/Rani @/Estelle @/birdie @/endlessshax and @/The Doctor so if you wish to post here please get permission with one of us first!]
Old December 15th, 2023, 12:45 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Default Re: The Ground Floor Apartment [Invite]

Nathaniel
Kittypet Healer | He/him | 38 Moons | Dreamwalker

It was the first snow of the season when the little family grew, and recovering from the chaos the newly made Dad watched the flakes fall with a sense of awe. He'd assisted in births before sure, but it felt somehow so different when it was your own children.

The healer had not planned for the kittens to be born here, some wildcat instinct still urging him to squirrel Rhiannon away in his healing den, however plan had changed when his housefolk had started preventing the molly from leaving the house. They hadnt been unaware of the change in their lynx point it seems, and though it drove the cats mad soon enough escaping wasnt an option, forcing Nathaniel to gather his herbs and deal with things here. They'd hidden away in a closet though, not willing to fight the well meaning twolegs or not those clunky creatures were not involving themselves until the kittens were stronger.

Thing had gone well, if stressfully, and now all was quiet but for the soft mewling of four new kittens cuddled to their mother.

Kittens. The thought still poleaxed him at random and the tom gazed out at the snow with wide green eyes blown away by how much had changed in the span of an instant. Everything was bright now, everything in the world was new and amazing because this was now the world his kittens were born into and it was wonderful. Even the snow, which he'd seen so many times before way new and awe inspiring.

Tearing himself away the tom jumped down from the window and slipped into the dark warm closet where Rhiannon and the kittens rested, leaning down to gently sniff at them all, checking on them. With a still slightly stunned expression the toms head rose and he hesitantly spoke "I suppose we finally need to talk names now? No more bickering over the topic...."

Rhiannon
Kittypet Mother | She/Her

For her part the exhausted mother merely rolled her eyes and purred, licking a stripe up Nathaniels cheek. Her fool husband was adorable and weird in equal measure with the kits here, fussing over them during the birth like they were as fragile as the snowflakes outside but having been the one to go through with birthing them she was less awe inspired.

Still instantly in love with the bundles though.

Looking down at the four kittens at her belly the queen gently used a tail to scoop them closer, leaning down to rasp a tongue over each of their little heads as he side rumbled before settling back with an assessing eye. "Im naming two of them and Ill hear no objections." It was an order thank you and the whipped tom would not be saying a word to it (not that he would) given all Rhiannon went through to get these kits here.

First the molly gestured to a little snow white kitten, nuzzling her as she idly wondered what her eye color would be once they opened and settled out of their kitten blue. "She @Estelle is Snowdrop. It's perfect for her and her pelt, and its my favorite flower besides."

Rhiannon then turned the two russet kittens in their little litter (all girls, go figure. Nathaniel's life would be ruled by mollies for the forseeable future and Rhiannon doubted he'd complain) and hummed, considering. "I wanted to name a kitten Ginger given how we'd found out I was pregnant."

A funny story to be honest, Rhiannon had gone on a walk with a kittypet friend, Rosa, intent on introducing her to Nathaniel only to puke horribly after sniffing a ginger peel left by Rosas owners. Rhiannon had found it hilarious, especially given how Rosa was dead confused with Nathaniels cheer at the event and the word had stuck since, even after Rhiannon broke that friendship after discovering the type of cat Rosa was (abandoning her own kitten! How disgusting).

But as for the current issue..... "However I cannot decide which to name Ginger. Theyre both the right color and Ive no worries about favoring the kitten I name more....." So it was really a matter of who. Gazing between the two, Rhiannon decided to be boring and chose the more ginger one. "Her @The Doctor this one is Ginger."

With a happy huff the Mother sat back, releasing Nathaniel to his duty of naming the remaining kittens. It was only fair after all.

His choices earned a soft smile as Rhiannon did not comment on the toms weepy eyes as he declared "She, @birdie is Rowan, after a true friend who's kindness was without compare and who I hope she'll take after in mannerisms.
And our one little grey molly @endlesshax will be Fog. It fits her coat and is in memory of a Brother who never got a chance to truely live. Maybe he'll even watch over you from above little one....."

The tom trailed off, burying a tear in the kittens soft baby coat as he purred curling around the group to lovingly watch his newly named daughters simply exist.

Last edited by Rani; December 21st, 2023 at 12:59 AM.
Old December 16th, 2023, 06:25 AM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sick

Ginger
Kittypet kit

First it was silent, still and placid but now quiet mewling and the scent of milk hung thickly in the air. Everything was new and strange, being nonexistent one moment then living in another world the next...how...remarkable. Though, of course, this new little kitten couldn't comprehend anything as, as well as her body being fresh out of the womb, her mind was untouched; she hadn't experienced anything other than birth yet there were so many things to be discovered. If her emotions were complex enough she'd be impatient to explore.

A loud purr rumbled in the young she-kit's throat as her mother rasped a soft tongue over her head, she had no idea she could make such a noise and the vibrations of it brought a sense of joy to the small lady, she wanted to feel like that all the time! Just be happy...though she would never be happy all her life, but she didn’t know that and hopefully she'd at least be happy for a while before she experienced sadness.

Curled up in a tiny ball, Ginger nuzzled into her mother’s soft fur content at being surronded by such warmth and fluffiness. She certainly was lucky to be born in one of the most loving and safe environments possible instead of being brought into life in the cold wildernesses where danger lurked behind every corner...well, she didn't know enough to make assumptions yet, in fact, she didn't know anything yet so she'd just have to learn and hopefully one day teach.

A squeak of surprise escaped the russet kit's tiny pink mouth as a droplet of water landed on her fluffy pelt and she found herself sniffing curiously to try and discover what had created the tear when of course it was just her father shedding tears of joy, but she didn’t know that so tiny, baby paws waved in the air searching for anything that she could touch...though, she might’ve accidentally poked someone in her quest if knowledge.

(The song thank you for the music by ABBA came on while I was writing this and it's just perfect for this moment )

@Rani @Estelle @tallulah @endlesshax

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; December 16th, 2023 at 08:05 AM.
Old December 16th, 2023, 01:50 PM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

KIT, Fog (she/her)

Having just experienced the miracle of birth, the little biter was, in fact, not yet even able to bite. Filled with the energy of a thousand very small suns, this mewling mass of grey fluff could only strike out at the world around her with itty bitty baby paws. Her ferocious squeaks demanded attention as she was finally released into the world - attention that she received very quickly, with a well placed lick to the head.

As of right now, no higher thoughts could fit into her tiny kitten head, and she settled into the mountain of fur surrounding her. Soon enough, she would move up in the world, succeeding in challenge after challenge but for now, Fog's entire perception of life was encapsulated entirely by comfort, warmth, and the soft mews of her littermates.

@Rani @Estelle @tallulah @The Doctor
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3
Old December 25th, 2023, 09:35 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

The first snow of the winter season, falling slowly all around. In that time, four little kittens - four new souls, lives and wishes - came to the world, seemingly healthy and well. Among them, lighter than her peers, lay the newly named Snowdrop; called for an ever so gentle flower that would grow spring come. A new beginning, just as this is a new beginning.

The little one, small and fragile looking as a snowflake, softly mew in non-stop harmony with her three sisters. Only now discovering this body and soul, the few movements she could make were lumpy and awkward; varying from barely lifting her head to awkwardly and helplessly rolling onto her side in search.

But for the cold weather outside, the warmth and gentleness in this home was unmatched. And just like ornate snowflakes slowly fell from the sky, the little snowflake slowly felt her parent's warmth wrap around her. There was not much on her mind, nor was there much to say.

Right now she lived a simple existence, an existence filled with only a few simple facts such as the warmth - the love - from her parents, the presence and comfort of her siblings and, unbeknownst to her, the beauty of the day this litter had been born. After all, there is something magical about the first snowfall of the season, just as there is something special about new life coming to the world.

And what a vast world it was; she only knew the confinement of the closet as of now, or even smaller, her parent's embrace. But someday, sometime, the snow-fallen day would come when she'd broaden this small world into something larger, into something more special. She would find her place in the world guided by what surrounds her, and quite hopefully, learn what it means to live, to dream, to wish.

But until that day came, little Snowdrop would lay here in the safety and comfort of her family, and rest. Perhaps someday she may walk among her namesake, the soft snow beneath her paws; and when that day comes, may it be a day of joy. A day akin to the joy and comfort she felt in this very moment, surrounded by a father, a mother and three sisters; a day full of love. A day where a wish came true under the first winter snow.

[ @Rani @The Doctor @endlesshax @tallulah ]

Old February 7th, 2024, 11:00 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Rowan

Now the other kits might suit their name and Rowan wasnt exempt from that, her fur was the perfect color, but the intent? She defied it from birth. Like her father before her Rowans first move in life was to hiss at her parents.

To be fair she was cold and did not like the wet... things! Falling from her fathers eyes! They were wet and so got hissed at! So there!
Declaration done and her opinion on the world expressed Rowan settled in to her mothers belly, gouging herself on well earned milk before passing out in a milk drunk stupor.

Nathaniel/Rhiannon

The new parents, for their part, were downright amused and completely melted over their kittens responses.

Nathaniel was jabbed right on the nose by Gingers explorative paws, something that earned a slight startled yelp from the tom. It didnt really hurt, the new father just wasnt really expecting one of his kittens to turn out to be a boxer from birth. Rhiannon obviously found this hilarious with the suppressed laughter the queen let out, sides shaking as she tried not to laugh to hard and potentially disturb the calm kittens.
Nathaniel did glare slightly indignantly at his mate for that, poking his nose to judge the 'damage' before leaning down to affectionately nuzzle and groom the kitten as 'punishment' gently scolding her in baby talk. It was not at all effective.

For Fogs part her symphony of mewls and chirps were met by returning "Mrrp"s and purrs from Rhiannon, the queen downright enthralled by the pseudo conversation. Who had a clue what Fog was really saying but it was certainly something and eventually the queen had to step in to try and mellow the conversation out, grooming the kitten back to her belly for a well earned nap.

Snowdrop had all the dignity of the new family it seemed, gently sleeping with the others hissed, boxed, and screamed. Oooooor maybe she was just to eepy for all that mess. That'd be fair, she was just born after all and Rowan, Ginger, and Fog would be tuckering themselves out with all this when Snowdrop would be able to wake up earlier then them and get her morning meal first. She still got affection, squished between Nathaniels paws as the tom curled in the nest with his girls, creating a perfect valley of warm soft fur for the kittens to nestle in.

The perfect place to grow, safe and loved.

~Time skip until the kittens are just old enough to walk and talk~
~Feel free to start having little independent rps with others in this thread and in the twolegplace!~

Rowan was on the move! Once again the little molly had created chaos in the house at an early hour, interrupting breakfast with a screeched "I bet I can run around the house faster then you!" Then took off without care if anyone was in fact running with her, tripping Nathaniel who was just walking in for his meal by running right under his paws.

With a yelp the tom went sprawling onto the floor, banging his chin on the flooring and scolding the kit over his shoulder with a "Rowan! What have I said about running in the house! Do it again and youre grounded!" Which was an empty threat, as always, as the tom was categorically unable to be the strict parent as soon as his kits looked even slightly sad.

The healer grunted, pulling himself, up with that good old fashioned dad groan, greeting any kittens present with an affectionate "Morning. Once your done eating you're all getting baths." as he started grooming Rhiannon, who'd been the one to be an actual morning cat and got the kids going.

@Estelle @The Doctor @endlesshax (I am so so sorry about how long this took me! tal has pulled out and left me Rowan and Ive been trying to find a rper for her and its thrown me for a loop! Will be quicker from here and and were time skipping so the kittens can walk and talk and do stuff so yall can have independent rps!)

Last edited by Rani; February 7th, 2024 at 11:00 PM.
Old February 9th, 2024, 03:26 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sick

Ginger
Kittypet kit

Loud yowling was what truly woke Ginger from her drowsiness, though, to be honest, it did give her quite a fright at first though she'd quickly shook it off. Soft blue eyes curiously observed Rowan rushing about and s small smile tugged on her lips at the silliness of her sister's antics but it soon changed to one of concern and slight shock as Nathaniel fell to the floor. Oh dear...this wasn’t the best start to the day...

Daintly trotting to where breakfast was being served, she answered her father with a cheerful smile, "Good morning." making her way over to the kittypet food that their owners had graciously placed for her she began neatly eating, being sure to keep her mouth closed while she chewed as always as manners were important to her. She continued eating as she waited for her other sisters to join.

@Rani @Estelle @endlesshax

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old April 17th, 2024, 11:36 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Okay, so. Rowan said she was the fastest – technically – and a Snowdrop who had just finished her meal (or most of it, in any case)… Well, she couldn’t let that slide; so while Rowan took off in a wild run, even tripping their father, Snowdrop went about it more strategically. She started in a slow trot after her sister, ducking aside and just out of view when papa came around to scold Rowan for running – effectively missing the little Snowdrop that sneaked past his line of sight and, as soon as his back was facing hers, took of in a speedy run to the other side of the room. Hah! Tale that for being the fastest – look who reached the other side first. A proud grin covering her maw, she turned her father and sister’s way, that happy grin clear on her face to show off who really was the fastest around here. Hehe.

At the mention of a bath, the pale little kitten chirped.
“Can I go first? Uhm- Please.”
This time trotting back towards her papa and mama, blue and green eyes looking right up at them.
“I already finished eating, see?”
She added, effectively ignoring the scraps of food that remained within the bowl, though, she truly was satisfied already. And thus she eagerly sat at her parents paws, looking up at them as she awaited her bath for the day. After all, the sooner she got her bath and was all clean again, the sooner they could do other things – and any time spend with papa and mama was well spent!

[ @Rani @Morrigan @endlesshax ]