Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM

Old March 1st, 2024, 07:07 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default The early bird makes new friends... Or foes [p!]

Coconut
She\Kittypet\Outsider
"What? I actually like the rain. That's normal!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Coconut crouched on a slate of strone, curiously watching the birds chirping happily in the trees, deathly unaware of their fate.

Her flank swayed from side to side, claws unthreshed. This time, this time for sure.

She had been watching this family of birds for a good while now, enough for her shoulders to start aching, but her eyes never left her prey. She was going to catch those clumsy balls of feather if it was the last thing she'd ever do.

Coconut was also aware of her pet watching her behind a mysterious clear box that was lined with a hard surface, like bark. Streams of fabric framed the box as the twoleg peered out of it with dark brown eyes.

Maybe the strange creature was watching her hunt, taking some pointers from her technique. A purr of satisfaction escaped her throat. She barely saw the furless things eat, so seeing one of them finally take interest in hunting was a tremendous relief. Perhaps then they would grow their fur back.

With one swift leap, she advanced towards the unsuspecting birds. They barely had any time to react. With their feathers in-between her jaws the bird thrashed back and forth, clawing at her with their sharp talons. It did hurt, yes, but it only took one powerful bite and an ear splitting CRACK! to still the struggling creature.

She looked at her pet with eager eyes, a satisfied smirk present on her mal. The twoleg stared back at her with their jaw pried open, eyes wide in an expression that resembled shock.

The twoleg was obviously impressed. Coconut was more than happy with her catch, she was ecstatic! A perfect meal for the perfect celebration.

She began to trot away from the twoleg nest— from her home —and all the way to the front yard, a place her pets visited quite rarely. She began to carefully strip the bird of its feathers, a process that came to her like second nature.

Oh, this was going to be great!

(Apologies for any errors! I didn't reread this all the way through lol.)

Tags; @pink.ghostface

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old March 1st, 2024, 07:24 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: In Love
Default Re: The early bird makes new friends... Or foes [p!]

★彡 Athena 彡★
| She/Her | 24 moons | Purrks:N/A | Straight | KittyPet |
Light brown coated purebred Maine Coon with sage green eyes.
❝ I'd rather starve than eat your pretty little lies. ❞

Athena had been in her front yard laying on her back enjoying the sun shine on her brown coat, she let out a soft purr as she enjoyed the slight breeze. Her human had been yelling at her to get inside since the yellow ball of fire came up into the sky, but Athena didn't pay much mind to it.

She tossed and turned in her spot against the long grass as she heard a bird cooing and a cat meowing. She finally sat up and looked a few yards over to see a cat jumping up and down trying to catch a bird, she watched intently she had seen a few cats do this, but she didn't understand why they did it, didn't they have fish chicken every morning and night? She yawned and kept watching the other cat do this. Athena watched as the cat as they caught it, she stalked over once they started to skin it and watched closely, she hadn't been around another cat in a good while, not since her last pet show. ' ' Why do you eat those? Don't you get food in your house? ' ' She asked.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 1st, 2024, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink.ghostface View Post
★彡 Athena 彡★
| She/Her | 24 moons | Purrks:N/A | Straight | KittyPet |
Light brown coated purebred Maine Coon with sage green eyes.
❝ I'd rather starve than eat your pretty little lies. ❞

Athena had been in her front yard laying on her back enjoying the sun shine on her brown coat, she let out a soft purr as she enjoyed the slight breeze. Her human had been yelling at her to get inside since the yellow ball of fire came up into the sky, but Athena didn't pay much mind to it.

She tossed and turned in her spot against the long grass as she heard a bird cooing and a cat meowing. She finally sat up and looked a few yards over to see a cat jumping up and down trying to catch a bird, she watched intently she had seen a few cats do this, but she didn't understand why they did it, didn't they have fish chicken every morning and night? She yawned and kept watching the other cat do this. Athena watched as the cat as they caught it, she stalked over once they started to skin it and watched closely, she hadn't been around another cat in a good while, not since her last pet show. ' ' Why do you eat those? Don't you get food in your house? ' ' She asked.

Coconut
She\Kittypet\Outsider

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

An unfamiliar scent filled the air making Coconut stiffen.

She turned towards the noise and was met with the curious gaze of sage eyes. Coconut wiggled her nose at the cat, immediately noticing their scent as a she.

Coconut arched her back cautiously, just in case this cat decided to engage in any funny business, business she refused to tolerate.

"I do get food," Coconut answered flatly, though flickers out curiosity danced in her blue eyes. "But I've never had bird... Would you like some? I don't bite, I promise." She allowed her fur to lay flat on her back, making her look her normal size.

Her bell jingled as she tilted her head to get a better look at this mysterious cat. Their fur swooped in intricate swirling points, their ears curled and whispy. She recognized this breed of cat, she'd seen a good deal of them at her time in the rescue center. They all always looked so well kept and proper and fancy and expensive.

Coconut hadn't expected to see such a cat here, in her neighborhood, only a few short nests away.

"What's your name?" Coconut began eagerly. She hadn't seen much cats near her nest. Probably because she stayed so close to her yard.

My Art Shop!
Old March 1st, 2024, 08:05 PM
'merp'

★彡 TadpoleSprint 彡★
| She/Her | 21 moons | Purrks:N/A | Straight | Warrior |
A white and brown coated, with deep blue eyes
❝ You had me at 'hello' ❞

@Marigoldwhisper

Athena watched as the feline tensed under her presence, was she a threat? She couldn't be, she had never seen a cat like this. She had only ever been around show cats, with silky fur that smelt like the best thing you've ever let into your nose! However, this cat, this cat did not, they smelt like outside, grass and dirt. She scrunched her maw in response to the dirt smell and sneezed in a loud yet cute way.

Then she took a step back as she was offered the bird. ' ' erm no, I only eat the stuff my human gives me. And if you get food why are you eating this filth, they literally poop on my human's loud monster! ' ' She said in an exaggerated tone. ' ' My name is Athena! ' '

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 1st, 2024, 08:29 PM

Quote:
★彡 TadpoleSprint 彡★

@Marigoldwhisper

Athena watched as the feline tensed under her presence, was she a threat? She couldn't be, she had never seen a cat like this. She had only ever been around show cats, with silky fur that smelt like the best thing you've ever let into your nose! However, this cat, this cat did not, they smelt like outside, grass and dirt. She scrunched her maw in response to the dirt smell and sneezed in a loud yet cute way.

Then she took a step back as she was offered the bird. ' ' erm no, I only eat the stuff my human gives me. And if you get food why are you eating this filth, they literally poop on my human's loud monster! ' ' She said in an exaggerated tone. ' ' My name is Athena! ' '

Coconut
She\Kittypet\Outsider

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Ha! Don't be such a scaredicat! Don't you wanna try something new?" She quickly broke off a juicy bit of meat from off the bird and buried it underneath the earth. "I'll save you a bite for when you decide to wise up. Birds are the taste of glory! Help your twoleg out and eat these wretched things to stop them from pooping on their monsters. Easy peasy, right?"

Coconut took a bite out of the bird herself. She chewed. And chewed. And chewed. It tasted amazing, so earthy and alive. Sure, what her pets fed her was good stuff, but not as good as this! She'd definitely be eating more birds from now on, they were so delicious and rich. She couldn't believe that Athena wouldn't even entertain the idea of having such a splendid treat.

"Oh great, God, you're missing out! I'm Coconut by the way, it's a pleasure to meet you." She flashed a toothy grin at the unfamiliar kittypet, watching as suspicions rippled across her young features. "Where's your folks, Athena? I can't smell them from here." She flicked an ear towards the nests a few fox lengths over, her tail twitching in curiosity.

She'd wander over there someday, but not today. Her twolegs would be worried sick if she didn't come home sometime before dark, and she wasn't about to risk missing dinner.

My Art Shop!
Old March 1st, 2024, 08:53 PM
'merp'

★彡 TadpoleSprint 彡★

@Marigoldwhisper

Athena raised an eyebrow at Coconut's enthusiasm for the bird. As a pampered house cat, she was used to a certain standard of food and was hesitant to try anything new. However, she didn't want to offend her new friend, so she took a small nibble of the bird.

To her surprise, the taste was actually quite pleasant. It was different from her usual fare, but she appreciated the earthy flavor and richness of the meat. She couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed for her initial snootiness towards Coconut's offer.

' ' It's nice to meet you too, Coconut,' ' Athena said, finally introducing herself. ' ' I suppose I was being a bit of a scaredy-cat earlier, wasn't I? Perhaps I'll have to be more adventurous with my culinary tastes.' '

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 2nd, 2024, 04:22 PM

Quote:
★彡 TadpoleSprint 彡★

@Marigoldwhisper

Athena raised an eyebrow at Coconut's enthusiasm for the bird. As a pampered house cat, she was used to a certain standard of food and was hesitant to try anything new. However, she didn't want to offend her new friend, so she took a small nibble of the bird.

To her surprise, the taste was actually quite pleasant. It was different from her usual fare, but she appreciated the earthy flavor and richness of the meat. She couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed for her initial snootiness towards Coconut's offer.

' ' It's nice to meet you too, Coconut,' ' Athena said, finally introducing herself. ' ' I suppose I was being a bit of a scaredy-cat earlier, wasn't I? Perhaps I'll have to be more adventurous with my culinary tastes.' '
Coconut
She\Kittypet\Outsider

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"See?" Coconut smiled widely. "You should really experiment more, just look at what you can discover."

Coco looked longingly at the trees and forest beyond as well as the wooden nests that marked her home. She'd give anything to explore over there, just once maybe.

She could learn to cat other things too, like mice and slim rabbits. While there was a great scad of food in the twirling woods, there was also great danger, danger she was quick to strey away from.

Blazing foxes and hungry snakes claimed these woods and could even claim her life if she wasn't careful.

The Siamese took a subconscious step towards her twoleg nest. One day, but not today.

My Art Shop!
Old March 2nd, 2024, 04:30 PM
'merp'

★彡 TadpoleSprint 彡★

@Marigoldwhisper

Athena took a step back noticing how Coconut did the same. ' ' Have you ever been into the woods? They aren't that bad, but I've heard from some of the loners that there are BIG groups of cats that live in there. Big scary cats. ' ' She trailed off leaving that in the air. Athena wouldn't mind a big scary cat around, in any way it sounded like a power struggle. But anyway, back to the time being. Coconut seemed like a very casual yet alive cat, someone who'd do something erratic and then apologize. To Athena that seemed out of control.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 9th, 2024, 06:12 AM

Quote:
★彡 TadpoleSprint 彡★

@Marigoldwhisper

Athena took a step back noticing how Coconut did the same. ' ' Have you ever been into the woods? They aren't that bad, but I've heard from some of the loners that there are BIG groups of cats that live in there. Big scary cats. ' ' She trailed off leaving that in the air. Athena wouldn't mind a big scary cat around, in any way it sounded like a power struggle. But anyway, back to the time being. Coconut seemed like a very casual yet alive cat, someone who'd do something erratic and then apologize. To Athena that seemed out of control.
Coconut
She\Kittypet\Outsider

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

She turned her head towards Athena, the bell on her collar chiming in protest as she did,

Her dark brown ears perked with suspicion. "It's not the wild cats I'm worried about. I've met one, they're not that bad. Sure, a bit territorial, but harmless if you stay away from their land. That's how you'd be too, 'ight?"

To Coconut, there was nothing wrong with those wildcats in the woods, it was the predators she was worried about. Plus, those cats were practically self-righteous rouges, claiming that they've found the better way to live life. She wasn't about to be picking fights with any of these cats though, that was asking to get killed.

If they could live in the forest with all those threats, then they had to have some thick skin.

"The foxes though... That's a whole other story."

My Art Shop!