Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old March 20th, 2024, 11:01 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: fizz has some fun || p

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57Mistyflower925 is sock View Post
"It sounds really fun!" Phoebe purred, her long tail swishing back and fourth, rustling in the grass. She leaned forward to sniff the ball, recoiling almost instantly.

"It smells like dog," she complained, nose wrinkling. She shrugged it off. Some dogs were cute. Maybe this dog wouldn't bother them. "Never mind," she meowed hastily.

"You better get a move on before I get the ball!" She added with a squeal, lunging forward.
Fizz
he/him

He laughed again at her expression as she sniffed the ball. "Yes, it belongs to the dog who lives in my nest," he explained. Before he'd even finished the sentence, Phoebe had flung herself toward him, and he let out a sort of war cry/startled yelp. He placed one paw near the bottom of the ball and launched it into the air, sending it forward at high speeds. "Catch me if you can!" he cried, grinning as the ball landed back in the grass while he sprinted across the garden to reach it.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old March 20th, 2024, 12:06 PM
mayo critic

Bump Policy: ...Wat?
My Mood: Yeehaw

Phebe flexed her legs and darted forward. She tripped on a twig and started rolling uncontrollably after the ball.

She came to a halt, laughing. She flipped onto her paws, her yellow fur streaked with mud and grass. Phoebe smiled, shook out her fur, and began chasing the ball again.
Old March 20th, 2024, 12:14 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Phebe flexed her legs and darted forward. She tripped on a twig and started rolling uncontrollably after the ball.

She came to a halt, laughing. She flipped onto her paws, her yellow fur streaked with mud and grass. Phoebe smiled, shook out her fur, and began chasing the ball again.
Fizz
he/him

Fizz caught Phoebe's infectious laughter as he watched her roll across the garden, muddying herself in the process. He wondered how her Housefolk would react to seeing her all dirty. And just like that she was back on her paws, shooting towards him at terminal velocity, merely a blur in his vision. Of course that was hyperbole, she wasn't all too fast, but Fizz had the right to imagine whatever the hell he wanted. The little tabby waited till the very last second to bat the neon ball to the left, hoping to send Phoebe crashing into the wall of his Twoleg nest.

Old March 20th, 2024, 12:42 PM
mayo critic

Phoebe's squeak echoed through the air as she careened head-first towards the wall, but with a nimble twist, she skidded to a halt just in time, her nose softly pressing against the twoleg nest. She let out a mrrow of laughter as she pivoted towards the ball, a mere couple of tail-lengths away from Fizz. Sensing her opportunity, she gathered her energy and charged forward.
Old March 21st, 2024, 07:13 AM
don't eat me

Quote:
Phoebe's squeak echoed through the air as she careened head-first towards the wall, but with a nimble twist, she skidded to a halt just in time, her nose softly pressing against the twoleg nest. She let out a mrrow of laughter as she pivoted towards the ball, a mere couple of tail-lengths away from Fizz. Sensing her opportunity, she gathered her energy and charged forward.
Fizz let out a very childish squeal when Phoebe began to sprint towards the ball. He quickly sprung into action, leaping towards Phoebe and the ball -- but he was too late! Phoebe was in possession of the ball! Without missing a beat he twisted around, flying across the garden toward the other kittypet, his collar jingling obnoxiously every time his paws landed.

Old March 21st, 2024, 08:23 AM
mayo critic

He must need to get the ball now! Pheobe thought, panicked for a half second. Then she smiled slyly.
Well, I'm not going to let him get it. Briefly, she wondered if she should just ask Fizz to end the game now. Then she would win. She twitched her whiskers, shaking the thought off. This was too much fun to end!
"I'm not going to let you get the ball!" Phoebe sang playfully. She tossed the ball upward and bumped it into the air with her head before leaping upward to bat it away from Fizz with an outstretched paw.
Old March 21st, 2024, 08:28 AM
don't eat me

Quote:
He must need to get the ball now! Pheobe thought, panicked for a half second. Then she smiled slyly.
Well, I'm not going to let him get it. Briefly, she wondered if she should just ask Fizz to end the game now. Then she would win. She twitched her whiskers, shaking the thought off. This was too much fun to end!
"I'm not going to let you get the ball!" Phoebe sang playfully. She tossed the ball upward and bumped it into the air with her head before leaping upward to bat it away from Fizz with an outstretched paw.
Fizz
he/him

Fizz scoffed when Phoebe launched the ball upwards. Stealing his technique! Bah! He and Phoebe leaped in unison, but the she-cat succeeded in swiping the ball out of his reach. He fell back to the ground, landing gracefully on his paws and turning around to find where Phoebe landed. "We'll see about that!" he retorted, grinning. This was so much fun! Almost as fun as it was with Jesper. Almost.

Old March 21st, 2024, 08:33 AM
mayo critic

Phoebe noticed a slight change in Fizz's face, almost too small to notice. She shrugged it off. If I keep playing, that'll make him happy! The ball landed about a tree-length away from where she was. Pausing for a half second to take into account Fizz's position, she darted toward it, paws outstretched.
Old March 21st, 2024, 08:43 AM
don't eat me

Quote:
Phoebe noticed a slight change in Fizz's face, almost too small to notice. She shrugged it off. If I keep playing, that'll make him happy! The ball landed about a tree-length away from where she was. Pausing for a half second to take into account Fizz's position, she darted toward it, paws outstretched.
Fizz
he/him

Fizz bounded towards the ball, flying across the garden as fast as he could. At some point he tripped, momentum took over, and his graceful sprint became a tumbling mass of cat determined to keep himself upright. However, it was working fairly well, and he managed to almost regain his balance, but-

"Uff-!"

-he'd tripped over his own paws and landed smack on his jaw. Unwilling to pause the game, he got right back up as if there wasn't a throbbing pain in his skull. Before Phoebe could even react -- in fact, he wasn't quite sure if she'd even noticed him fall -- he said, "I'm fine!" and continued to pursue the ball.

Old March 21st, 2024, 08:46 AM
mayo critic

Phoebe shot him a worried glance, her fur slightly bristling again. He keeps glancing at his jaw as if it's in pain...did he fall? Is that what that grunt was? She slowed her pace, knowing that it didn't matter anyway. Fizz was nearly on top of the ball at this point.