Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM

Old December 1st, 2017, 02:58 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The world of monsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
(( Boop @Sasukewolf (madness) Don't forget to Respond to What I Posted. In fact, Here's what I Posted.))

Yang looks him over, and smiles slightly. And then it hit her, that the boy called him his father. "I thought you said it was your sisters kid...unless you and your sister...nevermind..." she said, before walking over to the kid she was supposed to help. She kept her tails well out of his reach, keeping them low to the ground, althought not a tripping hazard. She took a deep breath, memorizeing his scent almost instantly. It was easy with humans, they all smelled so fowl, like gasoliene, but each scent was slightly different.
Ender smiles as he begins to whisper into her ear “ ... he doesn’t know about her yet” he says calmly as Sasuke tilts his head “ ... sister father you had a sister?” Ender smiles “ yes but that’s for a other time anyway Yang here is here to help you with something... something important “
Old December 1st, 2017, 03:08 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Ender smiles as he begins to whisper into her ear “ ... he doesn’t know about her yet” he says calmly as Sasuke tilts his head “ ... sister father you had a sister?” Ender smiles “ yes but that’s for a other time anyway Yang here is here to help you with something... something important “
Yang Whipped her Head Around to Look at Ender, Her Eyes Seemingly on Fire. `If You Don't Shut your mouth....` She thought, Wanting to strangle him with one, if not all of her tails. Him talking was ruining it, and for her to do this, she had to Find the right emotion that the kid was using to suppress his abilities, and if it was not an emotion, than what was physically Holding him back. And it was pretty obvious that the kid did not want to accept what he was, at least from what Ender had told her, So it would most likely be linked to Anger, or so she thought. She knew she would probably get injured if it was, since the kid would not be able to control his newfound abilities, since even with younger kitsunes, it was like that. Nobody, of any species, was born with control...
"Hush!" Was all she Said, before turning back to the kid. "Wait...you can understand me to?" She asked, Somewhat Bewildered. `If so, he should have told me...` She thought, Silently Sighing.
Old December 1st, 2017, 03:12 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Yang Whipped her Head Around to Look at Ender, Her Eyes Seemingly on Fire. `If You Don't Shut your mouth....` She thought, Wanting to strangle him with one, if not all of her tails. Him talking was ruining it, and for her to do this, she had to Find the right emotion that the kid was using to suppress his abilities, and if it was not an emotion, than what was physically Holding him back. And it was pretty obvious that the kid did not want to accept what he was, at least from what Ender had told her, So it would most likely be linked to Anger, or so she thought. She knew she would probably get injured if it was, since the kid would not be able to control his newfound abilities, since even with younger kitsunes, it was like that. Nobody, of any species, was born with control...
"Hush!" Was all she Said, before turning back to the kid. "Wait...you can understand me to?" She asked, Somewhat Bewildered. `If so, he should have told me...` She thought, Silently Sighing.
Sasuke nods slowly “ yes?.... why? Am I not supposed to understand you or...” Ender eyes glowed a bit as he begins to step forward “ Sasuke, you’re arm.” He says referring to a covered mark on his arm Sasuke quickly looks away “ it’s nothing... it was acting up again and...” ended sighs softly “ Sasuke you know you’re not-“ Sasuke growls “ I know that I’m not normal! But im not a monster as well... im just me ..”
Old December 1st, 2017, 03:18 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Sasuke nods slowly “ yes?.... why? Am I not supposed to understand you or...” Ender eyes glowed a bit as he begins to step forward “ Sasuke, you’re arm.” He says referring to a covered mark on his arm Sasuke quickly looks away “ it’s nothing... it was acting up again and...” ended sighs softly “ Sasuke you know you’re not-“ Sasuke growls “ I know that I’m not normal! But im not a monster as well... im just me ..”
One Of Yangs' Tails Whipped Around, Wrapping around the boys Arm, Forcing whatever was covering the mark to be pushed up to his Shoulder. "Your right, your Not a Monster, although their Blood is in you...Think back to when you last fought someone...How did you feel?" She asked, Using the tip of her tail to slowly trace around his mark, Which she found quite peculiar, For usually Monsters blood did not create an actual Mark on it's Hosts...
(@Sasukewolf (madness) )

Last edited by Akari; December 1st, 2017 at 03:40 PM.
Old December 1st, 2017, 04:09 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
(( Boop @Sasukewolf (madness) Don't forget to Respond to What I Posted. In fact, Here's what I Posted.))

Yang looks him over, and smiles slightly. And then it hit her, that the boy called him his father. "I thought you said it was your sisters kid...unless you and your sister...nevermind..." she said, before walking over to the kid she was supposed to help. She kept her tails well out of his reach, keeping them low to the ground, althought not a tripping hazard. She took a deep breath, memorizeing his scent almost instantly. It was easy with humans, they all smelled so fowl, like gasoliene, but each scent was slightly different.

Ceifro Sighed, and started to Pace around. He Could hear something, But he was not sure what it was, so he went to investigate. He Slowly Crept through the Bushes, Walking past the clearing where he had left his `Friends,` which had ditched him and went down to the lake. he could not see well from this vantage point, but whatever made the noise looked somewhat like a tamer, so he automatically assumed it was. His Pelt started to turn dark grey, for the second time that day, and electrical energy sparked along his pelt. A Thin, Yellow trail started to form behind him, but since he was not sprinting, it was not very noticeable. He leaped over the Bush, Teeth bared, Hopeing he would Surprise whatever was on the Other Side.
(Boop @SpiralWhirl )
Rowan flinch a little when someone leapt over the bush, he looked up from where he was sitting. He glance up at Ceifro, "Hello?" He tilt his head. Rowan didn't exactly fear the being because for all he know, it wasn't fire. Which most likely means he didn't have a reason to be on guard, after all his ice literally froze anything that touch him but his clothes. He scratch his ears, it didn't seem tamed nor human. Which gave Rowan another reason to not be fearful, he looked at Emerson then to the being. "What you do you want?" Rowan's ears and tail finally were hidden again, he stood up. Staggering to keep balance, as he looked at them. "And who the heck are you?" He asked. He could tell a few things by how someone looked or acted, but was he was unclear about Ceifro.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 1st, 2017, 04:59 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Rowan flinch a little when someone leapt over the bush, he looked up from where he was sitting. He glance up at Ceifro, "Hello?" He tilt his head. Rowan didn't exactly fear the being because for all he know, it wasn't fire. Which most likely means he didn't have a reason to be on guard, after all his ice literally froze anything that touch him but his clothes. He scratch his ears, it didn't seem tamed nor human. Which gave Rowan another reason to not be fearful, he looked at Emerson then to the being. "What you do you want?" Rowan's ears and tail finally were hidden again, he stood up. Staggering to keep balance, as he looked at them. "And who the heck are you?" He asked. He could tell a few things by how someone looked or acted, but was he was unclear about Ceifro.
"Ceifro..." Was all he Said, While he looked the Other Being over. The Electricity that had been sparking along his pelt slowly died down, realizing the being was more not as afraid of him as he had hoped. "Have you Perhaps seen a Fox with nine tails Run By?" He asked, Lifting his head slightly to look him in the eyes. "There may or may not have been a Dragon Accompanying her.." He said, trying to see if he could track down where the Duo went.
Old December 1st, 2017, 07:15 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
"Ceifro..." Was all he Said, While he looked the Other Being over. The Electricity that had been sparking along his pelt slowly died down, realizing the being was more not as afraid of him as he had hoped. "Have you Perhaps seen a Fox with nine tails Run By?" He asked, Lifting his head slightly to look him in the eyes. "There may or may not have been a Dragon Accompanying her.." He said, trying to see if he could track down where the Duo went.
Rowan shrugged, clueless. "Maybe, maybe not. They may have seen me running by but no, I don't remember seeing a fox with nine tails. Four, yeah but nine nope." He replied to Ceirfo's question. Of course when he meant by seeing someone with four tails, he was referring to his father. Rowan's ear twitched. "Why you want to know?" He asked. His crow croaked, hopping side to side. Rowan turned his head to glare at his crow, "Did you see something? Or just being annoying on purpose?" He asked Emerson. Emerson stopped making noise, like he was pausing. He nodded, but Rowan had a feeling he was lying but went along with it. The crow's wing pointed to west, nodding. Rowan looked back at Ceirfo, "Emerson say they headed west. "

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 2nd, 2017, 12:50 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
One Of Yangs' Tails Whipped Around, Wrapping around the boys Arm, Forcing whatever was covering the mark to be pushed up to his Shoulder. "Your right, your Not a Monster, although their Blood is in you...Think back to when you last fought someone...How did you feel?" She asked, Using the tip of her tail to slowly trace around his mark, Which she found quite peculiar, For usually Monsters blood did not create an actual Mark on it's Hosts...
(@Sasukewolf (madness) )
Sasuke quickly pulls his hand away now he was suddenly blushing “ this mark isn’t your-“ Ender speaks up “ that’s the mark from a half Kitsune, flame Phoenix mix. Aka his mate” Sasuke growls “ it isn’t like that... and I ... honestly don’t remember when I fought someone but when I came to... they were ... dead”
Old December 2nd, 2017, 08:40 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Rowan shrugged, clueless. "Maybe, maybe not. They may have seen me running by but no, I don't remember seeing a fox with nine tails. Four, yeah but nine nope." He replied to Ceirfo's question. Of course when he meant by seeing someone with four tails, he was referring to his father. Rowan's ear twitched. "Why you want to know?" He asked. His crow croaked, hopping side to side. Rowan turned his head to glare at his crow, "Did you see something? Or just being annoying on purpose?" He asked Emerson. Emerson stopped making noise, like he was pausing. He nodded, but Rowan had a feeling he was lying but went along with it. The crow's wing pointed to west, nodding. Rowan looked back at Ceirfo, "Emerson say they headed west. "
Ceifro Sighed. "Stuck on Parenting Duty...Oh, and While I'm thinking of it, Watch out for Hunters, they've been Frequenting this part of the forest lately." He said, Sighing. He Glanced off in the Direction that he had pointed, Nodded his thanks, Sprinting away, a Thin, Yellow trail left behind, With Disappeared after a few seconds. 'Wherever they went, if there is a tamer with them, I will kill them...kill them all....' He thought, anger fueling his search.

Quote:
Sasuke quickly pulls his hand away now he was suddenly blushing “ this mark isn’t your-“ Ender speaks up “ that’s the mark from a half Kitsune, flame Phoenix mix. Aka his mate” Sasuke growls “ it isn’t like that... and I ... honestly don’t remember when I fought someone but when I came to... they were ... dead”
Yang Whipped her head around, Starring directly at Ender. a Small, Blue Flame formed above one of her tails, And with one of her tails she raised it close to his face. "Sush! Your not helping." She said, Before Turning her head back to Sasuke. "Even with that Knowledge, you still can't even Foster the idea that maybe, just maybe your not only stronger than you think, but you maybe can do even more than that? Now, Think back to that moment, what happened before you Blacked out?" She asked, Looking into his eyes. `Is He overwhelmed by talking to me like this?` She wondered, thinking of changing into her Human-like form, Where she would look more like a human, But with Fox ears and a Single tail. She decided not to just yet, but she would if he was still hesitant to talk.

Last edited by Akari; December 2nd, 2017 at 09:02 AM.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 10:02 AM
The Madness King

His eyes widened a bit when she changed and of course he quickly moves back “ I was angry. Pure white flames covered my arms.... and than my body... just moved on it’s own than ... I saw only darkness... I hated it. Why are you asking me this?”