Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by iliri
Today 06:11 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM

Old November 28th, 2017, 09:41 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: The world of monsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He laughs darkly “ He has never lied everything he says is true I may not see but my fog feels all. I know all and I know that you’re in front of me now. “ he says with a growl
"And how do you know that he is telling the WHOLE truth?" Ceifro asked, takeing a few steps foward, approaching the larger beast. "We were fooled by a human who told the 'truth' long ago, don't tell me your going to let it happen again?" he asked softly, just loud enough so he would hear.

Last edited by Akari; November 28th, 2017 at 09:45 AM.
Old November 28th, 2017, 09:58 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"And how do you know that he is telling the WHOLE truth?" Ceifro asked, takeing a few steps foward, approaching the larger beast. "We were fooled by a human who told the 'truth' long ago, don't tell me your going to let it happen again?" he asked softly, just loud enough so he would hear.
he growls “ you were fooled! I knew it all along yet you all turned your back to me!” He roars “ no you let that happen I warned you all yet none of you believe a blind monster like I”
Old November 28th, 2017, 10:08 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
he growls “ you were fooled! I knew it all along yet you all turned your back to me!” He roars “ no you let that happen I warned you all yet none of you believe a blind monster like I”
"Well, those were different times.... we were a bit more...desperate then. Besides, you are blind, how was anyone supposed to believe you..." he said with a sigh. "Now you say they wamt to help us, although after last time, nobody will want to because they've been betrayed by the humans already."
Old November 28th, 2017, 10:10 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Well, those were different times.... we were a bit more...desperate then. Besides, you are blind, how was anyone supposed to believe you..." he said with a sigh. "Now you say they wamt to help us, although after last time, nobody will want to because they've been betrayed by the humans already."
He growls softly “ He is far more than any human. Like I said he carries monster blood in veins... elder dragon blood to be exact. If we can somehow awaken that power he’ll be seen as one of us... but that’s better said than done..”
Old November 28th, 2017, 10:17 AM
I'm actually back...

"Hes' human, of corse it will be tough..." he said with a sigh. But how would we do it, shove him into a state of great danger, and see what happens? Because I could set up a trap, and have him ambushed..." he said thoughtfully.
( @Sasukewolf (madness) )

Last edited by Akari; November 28th, 2017 at 10:32 AM.
Old November 28th, 2017, 11:54 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Hes' human, of corse it will be tough..." he said with a sigh. But how would we do it, shove him into a state of great danger, and see what happens? Because I could set up a trap, and have him ambushed..." he said thoughtfully.
( @Sasukewolf (madness) )
he looks away “ ...we need the Kitsunes. Or the white dragon I don’t know someone powerful...”
Old November 28th, 2017, 12:52 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
he looks away “ ...we need the Kitsunes. Or the white dragon I don’t know someone powerful...”
"Kitsunes are powerfull in packs, but they prefer to hunt alone. Also, we can't communicate with them, so they would end up fighting afainst us..." he said with a sigh. "Our best chances are with that White Dragon, for starters." he said with a sigh.
Old November 29th, 2017, 09:23 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Kitsunes are powerfull in packs, but they prefer to hunt alone. Also, we can't communicate with them, so they would end up fighting afainst us..." he said with a sigh. "Our best chances are with that White Dragon, for starters." he said with a sigh.
He nods slowly “ yes but it’s not easy either they might end up killing us if we speak out of line..... there is a kitsune here right? Why not speak to them? I can bring someone who’s rather... interested in them”
Old November 29th, 2017, 09:48 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
He nods slowly “ yes but it’s not easy either they might end up killing us if we speak out of line..... there is a kitsune here right? Why not speak to them? I can bring someone who’s rather... interested in them”
"...I can try, at least....but we don't share a common lqngauge, remember?" he said with a sigh. I know one lives up in the mountains, it likes to attack me every now and then..." he said with a sigh. He glanced around , before turning his head back to tge thing infront of him. "Wait, what do you mean by Interested?!" he asked, curious what he ment by it.
Old November 29th, 2017, 09:59 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
"...I can try, at least....but we don't share a common lqngauge, remember?" he said with a sigh. I know one lives up in the mountains, it likes to attack me every now and then..." he said with a sigh. He glanced around , before turning his head back to tge thing infront of him. "Wait, what do you mean by Interested?!" he asked, curious what he ment by it.
He laughs softly “ well he’s.... in love with the species knows thier language and speaks it clearly too.... he’s also a elder dragon like I “