Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"they still tell the...
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 05:12 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:06 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM

Old November 1st, 2018, 11:16 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: SkyClan Peacemaker Rallies

Umbraice may didn't show his intelligence all the time, and most times he acts to boyishly to appear mature, but in matters like these, then that's when his serious face pulled through. He had nodded at Shinefang, ''It makes sense, doesn't it? If we meet up with others that want peace as much as we do, we might be able to pull something together.'' Umbraice wasn't blinded by the fact how risky this business was - he was a risky tom anyway. He didn't like to cause trouble, but he did like to feel the adrenaline rush coursing through his muscles. As Umbraice listened more, his ears twitched, tail flicking side to side. ''We don't need to go in clusters. If one of us can sneak off, then maybe the other groups can do the same. One cat from each group, perhaps?'' The silver tabby started at Shinefang quizzically, glancing around at the other cats for a moment, wondering if they understood him. ''We don't have to do it all at once. There are five clans, we can schedule alternate meeting days with a different clan. We all shouldn't have to meet up at once, but we all do need to keep in contact somehow...''

Usually, this isn't what type of strategic planning that Umbraice was used to doing. He was more into planning on how to get out of trouble in case he got himself into it. This, though? This was barking up an entire new territory, and he didn't know what he was getting himself into. No matter what, he was a warrior first, before anything else. He served his clan...well, not entirely true. He was on the side that was right. Hearing out the other older warrior, even Umbraice was a little confused. Isn't that what made all this chaos? ''I don't think talking to the leaders sound...good.'' Umbraice wasn't a political tom by all means. He didn't think he would be good at that. Then again, he wasn't stupid to know that the entire clans all ran on absolute power. What the leader says; goes. Like their warriors, like servants, they had to pay heed to their leader.

@Charmer ll @Okapi ll @Spoopy Star
Old November 2nd, 2018, 08:25 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Umbraice may didn't show his intelligence all the time, and most times he acts to boyishly to appear mature, but in matters like these, then that's when his serious face pulled through. He had nodded at Shinefang, ''It makes sense, doesn't it? If we meet up with others that want peace as much as we do, we might be able to pull something together.'' Umbraice wasn't blinded by the fact how risky this business was - he was a risky tom anyway. He didn't like to cause trouble, but he did like to feel the adrenaline rush coursing through his muscles. As Umbraice listened more, his ears twitched, tail flicking side to side. ''We don't need to go in clusters. If one of us can sneak off, then maybe the other groups can do the same. One cat from each group, perhaps?'' The silver tabby started at Shinefang quizzically, glancing around at the other cats for a moment, wondering if they understood him. ''We don't have to do it all at once. There are five clans, we can schedule alternate meeting days with a different clan. We all shouldn't have to meet up at once, but we all do need to keep in contact somehow...''

Usually, this isn't what type of strategic planning that Umbraice was used to doing. He was more into planning on how to get out of trouble in case he got himself into it. This, though? This was barking up an entire new territory, and he didn't know what he was getting himself into. No matter what, he was a warrior first, before anything else. He served his clan...well, not entirely true. He was on the side that was right. Hearing out the other older warrior, even Umbraice was a little confused. Isn't that what made all this chaos? ''I don't think talking to the leaders sound...good.'' Umbraice wasn't a political tom by all means. He didn't think he would be good at that. Then again, he wasn't stupid to know that the entire clans all ran on absolute power. What the leader says; goes. Like their warriors, like servants, they had to pay heed to their leader.

@Charmer ll @Okapi ll @Spoopy Star
@Charmer @Spoopy Star

Fennelheart nodded in understanding, Umbraice’s idea was a good one. She usually found it necesary to disagree with others over simple things like this, but she was forcing herself to give others a say in things. She finally spoke up,” That’s a great idea Umbraice.” She meowed,” We should skip Riverclan, fair chances they agree with us already, being driven out of the clan.” She added glancing at Shinefang I hope you are proud of me, your taught me, I hope I’m making you proud. she thought, she knew she wasn’t suppose to still find it necessary to impress her former mentor now that she was a warrior, but she couldn’t help herself, she loved to try and impress Shinefang.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 11th, 2018, 09:49 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Starfall

Shinefang looked at Applesight, curious to see if the senior warrior had any thoughts of his own to add.

Last edited by Charmer; November 11th, 2018 at 10:38 PM.