Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
~ {The Void's secrets} ~
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 04:30 PM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:29 PM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by hades.
Today 04:29 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 04:25 PM
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 04:19 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 22nd, 2017, 02:22 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Flintheart peered down at his apprentice, who sat beside him right now, for a moment in silence for replying. “Thank you, Ebonypaw, I appreciate that.” He said, returning the gesture of dipping his head to the younger male before turning his quiet, observant gaze back to the Seastones, where the tension and hostility between the Windclan and Thunderclan leaders was becoming thicker, making everyone, even in the other clans, uncomfortable and on edge to what would happen next. Some cats treated this like it was normal, continuing on with their conversations like nothing like going on, but then, he would notice, some wore expressions of fear and then hostility - just like the leaders. It unnerved him every so slightly and his claws unsheathed, digging into the loose dirt that was underneath him. Being fifty moons old, the male was not new to hostility and anger just as this, he had seen battle and war, cats dying right before his eyes in the grass by the claws of bloodthirsty enemies. The thought was one that did not help him sleep at night and just by glancing at Ebonypaw, he could tell that he wasn’t ready for this - he didn’t want this, despite knowing deep down this was what he was being trained for. Thankfully, the odd and scary tension that was consuming them began to fade when they went back to talking about other things. “Heh, I won’t argue there.” He murmured, “You always have to be on your toes when kittens are around.” Even though it was a common fact that the Burmilla did not like the younger generation, having only gained tolerance for Ebonypaw and his sister, Ivorypaw, through the moons, he did have a soft spot in his heart for tiny kittens - which not many cats knew since he almost never had any interactions with cats that young. “Indeed, it must’ve taken some thought to name all five of them.” Flintheart said with a lighthearted chuckle stirring from him, “Thankfully he was his mate, Talonfang, to help him - she’s a very nice shecat and Sproutwhisker seemed happier than ever after they met.” He remembered when Sproutwhisker would tell him about his beloved significant other, expressing how he was simply in love. Flintheart could, of course, not relate, but nonetheless, the tomcat liked to see the black-furred Riverclan male happy instead of brought down constantly because he was not clanborn. He drew away from his thoughts when Ebonypaw mewed and nodded beside him, acknowledging his words about Shadowclan’s new leader, which made the grey-furred male focus back on the Seastones before them, looking at the young new blood that Shadowclan had as their lead - he silently wished Goldenstar the best in the future moons. However, the calmed state that seemed to fall over the two abruptly snapped when Blazingstar, the Windclan leader, turned towards the crowd with his tail lashing furiously behind him. Anyone who follows Thunderclan are our enemies! The male leader’s words rang through the clearing, sending a wave of different emotions through everyone, from gasps to yowls of approval. Flintheart dipped his head to look at the ground as war was declared under the full moon between Thunderclan and Windclan, but Starclan did nothing - nothing at all. That just meant it was fate, destined for them to be enemies now. The Burmilla’s heart and soul laid with Thunderclan, despite having friends in other clans, so what he did now was what was best. He lifted his head, seeing Windclan an Thunderclan looking at each other with fury and death in each other’s eyes. His lips peeled back into a snarl as he glared at Windclan, even Hawkfeather, his own friend, as his tail lashed behind him now. “See you on the battlefield.” He muttered under his breath to no cat in particular, mostly being a threat to all of Windclan. “Your training will be solely battle training once we return to camp, Ebonypaw.” He declared to the younger tomcat beside him. Deep down, he hated that this had happened, but he was a warrior of Thunderclan and that came first now, always did. No matter the circumstances whenever.

Hawkfeather smiled at his mate when she continued to reassure his worries as they continued talking. “It is certain that if you weren’t here, all my fur would fall out from stress.” He joked with his whiskers twitching in amusement, but in all seriousness, Carcalspirit was his rock - the one who calmed him when he was scared or on edge. The chuckles and snickers between them made all the tension of the clans seem to fade away and he couldn’t help but feel happy being here with his beloved under the full moon. The shecats eyes shined in the moonlight, making his whole body feel all warm and bubbly with love and affection for her, but he only shown a smile, knowing that the compliments from him were a bit much more and then. “I am glad you think so, my dear, I always try to look my best for the Gathering..” He said and casted a wink at the female, “..and for you too, of course.” The tan-furred male always felt proud of himself when he got praise from his mate, feeling like he had done just the right thing. Hawkfeather always did try his best to make her feel like a princess and adored when she saw him as romantic and not corny in any way, though he could tell that she was showing a bit of teasing sarcasm this time around, which made him roll his eyes and lightly nudge her jokingly. “You know you love me,” He teased, ears flicking as they found a spot amongst the crowd with Windclan. The young male sat down, resting his tail over his mates as he gave a softened yawn and closed his eyes for a moment in silence rest. He was tired, after training Harepaw all the day before, so he tended to doze off now and then. Hawkfeather was soon brought out of his small nap-like state when Carcalspirit exclaimed about something along the lines of Shadowclan having a new leader, which made his eyes flicker open and look up to the Seastones where all the clan leaders sat and she was correct - it wasn’t Halestar, but a tomcat that was originally the deputy. “Well, isn’t that something?” He said with a smile, “I wish Goldenstar the best.” The thin warrior smiled at his mate, feeling okay for the time-being, although this feeling was quickly drowned when their own leader, Blazingstar, turned abruptly to them with clear fury in his expression. Consider Windclan your enemy, Snowstar. The tomcat’s declaration of war rang through the area with such spitted hatred and disgust. Everything around Hawkfeather turned to chaos as cats uttered gasps of surprise and then there were growls and even yowls of agreement. He looked to Thunderclan, eyes widening in horror as his own friend, Flintheart, was glaring directly at him with his teeth bared, looking as fierce as the rest of Thunderclan, who glared and snarled along with Windclan back at them. His ears flattened against his head and despite all of this, he could not return the look of such hatred towards his own close friend. His tail wrapped around his mate protectively as he held her close to him, though his form was slightly shaking from nerves and fear. His eyes closed as he rested his chin on Carcalspirit’s head, trying to drown out this clearing that was so close to becoming a war zone scattered with blood.
Ebonypaw smiled slightly, hoping that his paranoia was just his overactive mind. He swallowed and turned to the leaders with caution. "No problem." He mumbled, his gaze still on the leaders as if willing them to settle this with words. Ebonypaw let his gaze move from the leaders, trying to find something to fix his attention on. He finally focused on a moth, trying to avoid tension. The moth fluttered freely through the sky, unaffected by the thick tension in the air. Ebonypaw scowled. That moth was lucky, being able to fly away from all this drama, all this tension and cruelty. But then again, he knew that was part of the Clan life. The moth, however, left the Seastones and fluttered away, the young tom glared after it. Now he needed a new target. He focused on a few cats, chatting like nothing was happening, but couldn't help but see the tense faces around them. Ebonypaw flexed his claws, sinking them in and out of the dirt. He chewed his lip, trying to wonder if he would be able to stop any fighting. Ebonypaw was about 9 moons. He went to his first Gathering when he was around 8. Last moon there hadn't been tension, but now it was different. With all the stuff going on, it was thick in the air. If he had to fight, he would. Ebonypaw was very loyal, he wouldn't back down from a challenge and he'd defend his Clan. He just really didn't want to if it was avoidable. Especially at the Gathering. He hated that idea. Ebonypaw was glad for the light topic of kittens. Nobody could be offended over kittens. They were small and fluffy, harmless unless they sank their tiny teeth deep into your tail. "Yeah, but I mean, they're harmless enough unless they have really sharp claws or teeth." He mewed. Ebonypaw wasn't the biggsest fan of kittens. They were loud, and bit his tail, but otherwise he tolerated them. He was a kitten only a few moons ago, so why would he really dispise them? Besides, when controlled, they could be rather amusing. Chasing butterflies or playing leader. He remembered those things fondly. "I'd name mine a bunch of generic things if I had 5 kits. I could name 2, maybe 3." Ebonypaw replied, shrugging slightly. Anything to distract him from the tension looming in the air, kits were a good distraction. "That's nice. I'm glad he's happy." He mewed politely. He didn't get how cats could be so sappy, falling in love with cats after a few conversations or something, but good for Sproutwhisker if he was happy. Ebonypaw vowed to only fall in love once, with the perfect cat. A smart, sarcastic she-cat with brains. He didn't care about pelt-color or anything like that, he just wanted someone with intelligence. The new leader, Ebonypaw assumed, was the previous deputy. They looked the same, and there was no reason Halestar would choose a random cat. It made sense. He sent silent respect before turning to his mentor. Hopefully nothing bad would happen to the tom, he didn't want anyone hurt, actually. Ebonypaw again swallowed his worries."Wait.." Ebonypaw whispered, eyes wide, ears pinning back. No, wait, not here, not now! he thought, dread filling his chest as he glanced at the hateful stares of ThunderClan. He ducked his gaze, unable to keep strong at this moment. This was a Gathering! There couldn't be a fight here. He hoped there would be no fight! Ebonypaw couldn't help but shrink down at the yowls of approval. He didn't want this. He just wanted to have a nice relaxing Gathering. But he'd fight for his Clan if needed. Ebonypaw looked at the moon. No clouds covered it's beautiful glow. StarClan wasn't going to interfere with this. But.. he thought, but his thought couldn't complete itself. He straightened slightly, his tail flicking quickly a few times as he mustered a glare in the direction of a few WindClan apprentices. He didn't want to dishonor his Clan, so he let out a tiny growl. It wasn't very threatening, because it was halfhearted. He didn't muster up the small amount of anger he had in his soul. It wasn't directed at the cats he was snarling at. He glanced up at his mentor with a bit of envy. He wasn't being a wimp over this, he was defending his Clan. Ebonypaw growled a bit louder at the other apprentices, but a pang of guilt flared in his chest as he sighed slightly, almost inaudibly. "Yes, Flintheart." He mumbled,grumbling a small "I didn't think they'd actually call war" under his breath.

Caracalspirit curled her tail and leaned against her mate. Her vibrating purrs were soft, as though she was nervous. Because she was. Caracalspirit snorted. "Agreed. You'd worry over everything." She mewed teasingly, nuzzling her mate with affection. The thought of him loosing his pelt because she wasn't there was an odd one, but it was charming he thought of her as the reason he was able to keep his pelt. "I know, I have good tastes." She mused back, grinning and fluffing out her chest fur with mock pride. She nuzzled him once again, snickering again. She enjoyed her mates company, and how he went out of his way to please her. Caracalspirit purred still, her ears pricked as she continued on. She returned the light nudge, sticking out her tongue with a snicker. "Yeah, I do." She mewed, unable to deny it. She continued to walk beside him. She would have stayed behind to help Chanterellepaw, but she wanted to protect her mate. "Me too, I think he'll be a good leader." She mewed. Halestar was the former leader, and she was a good one b- "Consider Windclan your enemy, Snowstar." Wait..wait when did that happen? Caracalspirit shrank down with fear as she felt eyes burning through her pelt. ThunderClan's hateful glares. Caracalspirit heard yowls of agreement and growls after the words came from the leaders mouth. Caracalspirit stayed close to her mates side, the familiar scent of his pelt comforting in a way. Even Flintheart was glaring at them, snarling. Caracalspirit avoided his gaze, ears pinned back as she swallowed her nerves. Surely this was just a heat of the moment thing? She hoped it was, anyways. War was a terrible thing. She buried her face in her mates fur, letting the familiar scent float around her as she tried to block out the snarls around her.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 02:32 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

@Charmer the DS has arrived.. shall Snowpaw and Thistlepaw fight together?
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 22nd, 2017, 02:34 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Sasukewolf (madness)

As Ebonymist and Lostface spoke, two pairs of eyes watched from the shadows. One pair belonged to a pure black tom, his gaze yellow and full of hatred and contempt. Dodge, having already picked out his victim- the female- he was prepared to attack. Of course, he had to wait on the commander's command; something he was ready for. His eyes gleamed murderously, watching the orange and black pelt of his target shift in the moonlight, his mouth curling into a grotesque mockery of a dreamy smile. Dodge parted his mouth slightly, revealing shining yellow fangs ready to pierce through that beautiful fur and tear through her. He also hoped she would fight back- he never did like attacking complacent females. Dying on the battlefield was the most honorable way to go, and he wanted that beautiful she-cat to die with honor. His ran his tongue over his jaws, preparing for the signal to attack; his muscles tensed up, waiting to spring from the shadows. His eyes tracked Halite as he made his way towards the leaders, and his grin widened. It was time.
“The Dusk Syndicate has arrived, and we take no mercy. Attack!”
A yowl tore from Dodge's throat as he leaped into the fray, his paws hitting the ground and tearing up the dirt beneath him. His eyes were focused only on the female, his claws unsheathed and ready to maim that beautiful pelt. A crazed laugh tore itself from his lungs as he ran towards Ebonymist, his claws connecting with her side and tearing through her pelt as he pinned her down.

Ebonymist, a look of surprise on her face as she heard Halite's words, didn't have time to react. She heard the cackling from the Dusk Syndicate cat, but didn't turn around in time to block the attack. Her yowl of pain was loud, but the look on her face was furious. She kicked her hind legs out, the paws connecting with Dodge's stomach and throwing him up into the air, giving her barely enough time to scramble up onto her paws to take a defensive position. Her fiery amber eyes watched Dodge land on the ground, leaping to his paws with fury in his own eyes. "Who are you?" She hissed, circling him. Her ears twitched faintly, hearing the yowls and slashing of claws from all around her.
"You can call me... Dodge." The black tom purred, his eyes roaming over her. "What a nice pelt you've got there, Gorgeous." He tapped her nose with a claw, smirking. "Mind if I take it?" He lunged, once more pinning Ebonymist to the ground. The two tussled, claws raking at each other with furious swipes and gleeful shouts of joy from Dodge as he continued his furious attack. It was clear to him that Ebonymist was beginning to tire, which meant he was getting closer to his goal.
"You mutt!" Ebonymist spat, raking her back claws against Dodge's stomach and drawing blood.
Lostface eyes glowed when the ds cat attacked his mate he was about to help but a soft dark laugh was heard behind him. Nightmare begins to walk forward smiling dangerously as he looks at lostface “ oh? What a interesting day. To meet my fool of a brother here. It must be my lucky day!” He hisses as he jumps onto lostface who was too distracted by the fact that his brother... was alive?! Lostface growls loudly as he tries to get his brother off but the tom had him pinned down with a dark smile his claws digged into the pelt of Lostface who yowls loudly in pain. “ ahh yes. This is exactly how you made me feel. Helpless, weak but mostly pain. Tell me brother did you enjoy making me suffer.” He growls as he begins to pin Lostfaces head down but Lostface growls loudly trying to fight him off with his back legs. “ you all deserved death! You should be dead.” He growls loudly in anger. “ you should be dead.”
Old October 22nd, 2017, 02:35 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

@.:Blue Wishes:.

Moxie hurried into battle, ice blue eyes focusing on different cats. The hitman was only here because her sister, Boreas was murdered by the clans. She also had a job to. Kill the Shadowclan leader Goldenstar. It would be difficult,since their many lives, but she had a large amount of land for it, and that was good hunting. She ran towards the leader, mouth in a snarl. She tried to jump from behind, to quickly bite the neck and it quickly, however, she was not going to be so lucky. A stick cracked under her paws, alerting the leader to her presence. She cursed at herself. She was a stealthy assassin, and she tripped on a stick?!

@NightWarrior4Life

Rosenose span around, nervous and heart racing. She instinctively called out for her mate, but the shouts of war were to loud to hear over. She started shaking. what will happen to my kits if i die, will they be taken care of? what about honeythistle?What if he dies!The molly was to busy worrying she did not notice the Dusk syndicate cat in the background.

[Open}
Wheatfur immediately jumped into action, running towards the more venerable clan members. He quickly barked out; ``Stay behind me, andbe ready for attack.`` The medicine cat also scanned the area around him, making sure no cat was hurt. So far everyone was fine. So far. Wheatfur knew the battle would hurt many cats.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; October 23rd, 2017 at 01:56 AM.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 02:37 PM

My Mood: Bored

[QUOTE=Chameleon;408366]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Lionpaw shrugged,” Not every she-cat is a queen.” He meowed though his ear twitched slightly as he heard Snowstar’s growl as she told Blazingstar “Fine if you want war we’ll have war.”(citation is Random Melody), he sighed realizing he would be going to war with Thunderclan Atleast not today, there’s a truce for now. @Swiftheart (IDK why I’m mentioning you)
Riverpaw heard a camotion suddenly break out where they had left everyone."Has the gathering started?" She asked."Why's there hissing?Did the leaders really do it?" She asked worridly.Something in the air wasent from the clans,but she was to far away to here the dusk syndicate leaders declaration of war.
@Aleka @Chameleon

Fox leaped into the clearing,the dusk syndicate cats eyes burning with excitement.He haven't been left out this time,and he already knew who his first victim would be.This was his perfect moment.He scanned the crowd for fleck so there plan would begin.
@NightWarrior4Life

Cayotepaw's eyes widened in suprised as the dusk syndicate arrived,and declared war.He glanced at shinepaw worridly.She had been wrong,and so had he.There would be a battle tonight. @NightWarrior4Life

Burningforest didn't know what he should do,but he knew there was a war as of right now.'This is impossible! there can't be a battle at a gathering!Why haven't starclan stopped this?' he thought in shock,frozen to the ground.
@Dovekit12

Flashheart stood rigid to the ground,not knowing if this was a nightmare or real.He glanced at the moon.'Starclan why don't you stop this!' the river clan cat thought franticly, but his claws where instinctively unshetehed.He would have to fight tonight.
(Open)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; October 22nd, 2017 at 02:38 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 02:41 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
@Charmer the DS has arrived.. shall Snowpaw and Thistlepaw fight together?
Nightpaw is actually going to be too overwhelmed to do a whole lot, but I was going to have my Shadowclan warrior play bodyguard for her. I asked @RedHead to be Risingstorm's opponent. What do you think, Red? Can Avalanche handle an apprentice and a warrior? While another apprentice stands by in fear?

Old October 22nd, 2017, 02:48 PM
bruh head

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;408880]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Riverpaw heard a camotion suddenly break out where they had left everyone."Has the gathering started?" She asked."Why's there hissing?Did the leaders really do it?" She asked worridly.Something in the air wasent from the clans,but she was to far away to here the dusk syndicate leaders declaration of war.
@Aleka @Chameleon

Fox leaped into the clearing,the dusk syndicate cats eyes burning with excitement.He haven't been left out this time,and he already knew who his first victim would be.This was his perfect moment.He scanned the crowd for fleck so there plan would begin.
@NightWarrior4Life

Cayotepaw's eyes widened in suprised as the dusk syndicate arrived,and declared war.He glanced at shinepaw worridly.She had been wrong,and so had he.There would be a battle tonight. @NightWarrior4Life

Burningforest didn't know what he should do,but he knew there was a war as of right now.'This is impossible! there can't be a battle at a gathering!Why haven't starclan stopped this?' he thought in shock,frozen to the ground.
@Dovekit12

Flashheart stood rigid to the ground,not knowing if this was a nightmare or real.He glanced at the moon.'Starclan why don't you stop this!' the river clan cat thought franticly, but his claws where instinctively unshetehed.He would have to fight tonight.
(Open)

Eclipse seemed to melt from the shadows, her bright green eyes narrowed. The molly was a dull black color, with the faintest of gray tabby stripes showing on her black. Her claws were unsheathed as she looked around, her ears flattened to her head. She knew she could do this. It would be easy for the fighter to win. A hiss erupted from her throat as her gaze landed on another feline, a cat younger than herself. With a yowl, she launched herself toward the feline, her claws outstretched and glinting in the moonlight. Her jaws were parted, and she was ready to lock them onto her opponent's throat.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 02:50 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@itsyaboirussetbird
[ @Charmer & @AbsurdJinx to stalk(?) ]
[battle rp ! pine & daypaw like we discussed]

daypaws eyes darted around as they heard dusk syndicate cats sprout out from all angles it seems like. new and unfamiliar scents flooded over them almost instantly, clogging up their nose in a disgusting way. these cats came on the one night of peace? looking away from Shinefang and Juniperpaw, their tail lashed with a sudden rush of adrenaline. they leaned close to Juniperpaw,¨I want you to find Geckoleaf and get out of here,okay?¨ they mumbled dryly. normally they would have escorted the other apprentice themself, but they couldnt. their clanmates were getting attacked at all angles, they had to do something. giving a quick lick on her head they padded away, giving a small dip of the head to Shinefang as they walked past him.

while they werent training to be a warrior anymore, they had a full warriors training. they knew how to claw, how to slice, how to leave a nasty gash on a cats pelt. normally they werent allowed to act upon it due to them being binding down to the law of the medcat code,but they wouldnt back down when clanmates were being attacked. tail lashing they stood tall, weakness from their body leaving them as their amber hues scanned for any cat that needed help.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Lostface eyes glowed when the ds cat attacked his mate he was about to help but a soft dark laugh was heard behind him. Nightmare begins to walk forward smiling dangerously as he looks at lostface “ oh? What a interesting day. To meet my fool of a brother here. It must be my lucky day!” He hisses as he jumps onto lostface who was too distracted by the fact that his brother... was alive?! Lostface growls loudly as he tries to get his brother off but the tom had him pinned down with a dark smile his claws digged into the pelt of Lostface who yowls loudly in pain. “ ahh yes. This is exactly how you made me feel. Helpless, weak but mostly pain. Tell me brother did you enjoy making me suffer.” He growls as he begins to pin Lostfaces head down but Lostface growls loudly trying to fight him off with his back legs. “ you all deserved death! You should be dead.” He growls loudly in anger. “ you should be dead.”
Ebonymist locked her eyes on Nightmare, fury flashing through her gaze at the sight of her mate being attacked. With a yowl of fury she pushed as hard against Dodge as she could, scrambling away from him and trying to reach Lostface and Nightmare. A paw slammed down on her tail, stopping her short; a cry ripped from her maw as she struggled against Dodge, trying to get to her mate. "Let me go you mangy, murderous, crowfood eating-fox hearted excuse of a cat!" She yowled, kicking at him and clawing in his direction blindly.
"I'm hurt." Dodge deadpanned, before pinning Ebonymist down and leering down at her. "I don't think you get the severity of the situation, do you? We're winning. You're losing. Say goodbye to your lousy mate, Darling. I'm about to rip you to shreds." He hissed, pressing his paw down against her throat. Ebonymist began to writhe in agony, gasping for air she couldn't receive. His smile widened, a raspy chuckle coming from his throat.
Ebonymist searched around her, looking for anything she could use to her advantage. There. A small, pointed stone. She wrapped her paw around it the best she could before slamming it against Dodge's head, a loud crack sounding. Dodge blinked in surprise, his hold on her throat loosening slightly enough to allow Ebonymist a gulp of air. With newfound strength she surged up, her paws against his chest as she pinned him down, rolling down the hill ever so slightly. "You're insane!" She coughed, still trying to get more air into her oxygen-deprived lungs.
"So I am." Dodge nodded, still smiling up at her. "But isn't it better than being normal?" He unsheathed his claws, dragging them down her face, digging into her eye. He watched with glee as blood welled up in the cut, pooling into her eye and dripping down her face.
Ebonymist yowled in surprise, her hold on Dodge faltering as she was blinded in one eye.

Last edited by red_inactive; October 22nd, 2017 at 02:56 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 03:02 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Ebonypaw smiled slightly, hoping that his paranoia was just his overactive mind. He swallowed and turned to the leaders with caution. "No problem." He mumbled, his gaze still on the leaders as if willing them to settle this with words. Ebonypaw let his gaze move from the leaders, trying to find something to fix his attention on. He finally focused on a moth, trying to avoid tension. The moth fluttered freely through the sky, unaffected by the thick tension in the air. Ebonypaw scowled. That moth was lucky, being able to fly away from all this drama, all this tension and cruelty. But then again, he knew that was part of the Clan life. The moth, however, left the Seastones and fluttered away, the young tom glared after it. Now he needed a new target. He focused on a few cats, chatting like nothing was happening, but couldn't help but see the tense faces around them. Ebonypaw flexed his claws, sinking them in and out of the dirt. He chewed his lip, trying to wonder if he would be able to stop any fighting. Ebonypaw was about 9 moons. He went to his first Gathering when he was around 8. Last moon there hadn't been tension, but now it was different. With all the stuff going on, it was thick in the air. If he had to fight, he would. Ebonypaw was very loyal, he wouldn't back down from a challenge and he'd defend his Clan. He just really didn't want to if it was avoidable. Especially at the Gathering. He hated that idea. Ebonypaw was glad for the light topic of kittens. Nobody could be offended over kittens. They were small and fluffy, harmless unless they sank their tiny teeth deep into your tail. "Yeah, but I mean, they're harmless enough unless they have really sharp claws or teeth." He mewed. Ebonypaw wasn't the biggsest fan of kittens. They were loud, and bit his tail, but otherwise he tolerated them. He was a kitten only a few moons ago, so why would he really dispise them? Besides, when controlled, they could be rather amusing. Chasing butterflies or playing leader. He remembered those things fondly. "I'd name mine a bunch of generic things if I had 5 kits. I could name 2, maybe 3." Ebonypaw replied, shrugging slightly. Anything to distract him from the tension looming in the air, kits were a good distraction. "That's nice. I'm glad he's happy." He mewed politely. He didn't get how cats could be so sappy, falling in love with cats after a few conversations or something, but good for Sproutwhisker if he was happy. Ebonypaw vowed to only fall in love once, with the perfect cat. A smart, sarcastic she-cat with brains. He didn't care about pelt-color or anything like that, he just wanted someone with intelligence. The new leader, Ebonypaw assumed, was the previous deputy. They looked the same, and there was no reason Halestar would choose a random cat. It made sense. He sent silent respect before turning to his mentor. Hopefully nothing bad would happen to the tom, he didn't want anyone hurt, actually. Ebonypaw again swallowed his worries."Wait.." Ebonypaw whispered, eyes wide, ears pinning back. No, wait, not here, not now! he thought, dread filling his chest as he glanced at the hateful stares of ThunderClan. He ducked his gaze, unable to keep strong at this moment. This was a Gathering! There couldn't be a fight here. He hoped there would be no fight! Ebonypaw couldn't help but shrink down at the yowls of approval. He didn't want this. He just wanted to have a nice relaxing Gathering. But he'd fight for his Clan if needed. Ebonypaw looked at the moon. No clouds covered it's beautiful glow. StarClan wasn't going to interfere with this. But.. he thought, but his thought couldn't complete itself. He straightened slightly, his tail flicking quickly a few times as he mustered a glare in the direction of a few WindClan apprentices. He didn't want to dishonor his Clan, so he let out a tiny growl. It wasn't very threatening, because it was halfhearted. He didn't muster up the small amount of anger he had in his soul. It wasn't directed at the cats he was snarling at. He glanced up at his mentor with a bit of envy. He wasn't being a wimp over this, he was defending his Clan. Ebonypaw growled a bit louder at the other apprentices, but a pang of guilt flared in his chest as he sighed slightly, almost inaudibly. "Yes, Flintheart." He mumbled,grumbling a small "I didn't think they'd actually call war" under his breath.
Flintheart’s cold, greenish-blue colored gaze never left their new enemies, Windclan, who stared right back with snarling teeth and lashing tails as the Thunderclan leader, Snowstar, declared war right back on them, which made a smirk spread across the older warrior’s maw. “This will be your true test of faith to your clan, Ebonypaw, be prepared to go into your first battle soon.” He said to the smaller male that rested beside him, “But do not worry, I will be with you every step of the way, we’ll have each other’s backs until you think you can handle yourself on the battlefield, but I know there will be many moons before that happens.” The Burmilla was no coward when it came to fighting, having many moons of experience behind him when it came to things like these. He had a collection of scars and nicks under his fur from scraps and fights with cats much more stronger than him. He did not doubt his own student’s abilities though, it was the size difference that worried him - Ebonypaw was not fully grown yet, which would make him a weaker, more prone target in battle, so Flintheart would protect him from bigger opponents until he grew strong enough to handle them on his own. The yowls and growls of war-hyped cats ringed in his ears as tensions were so, so close to breaking once the night went on. He was glad that Ebonypaw agreed with his plan of action, giving the younger a low nod of his head while glancing at him. It had been so long since such adrenaline that pumped through his veins like this, but he kept calm and civil, but would someone else go crazy and attack now? That was uncertain, but looking to the leaders, especially Snowstar, the one he always had followed with fierce loyalty, he now only awaited the next move, the next order, the command of what to do now. However, throughout the heated chaos, he noticed another cat hop up onto the Seastones along with the fellow leaders of the clans - who dare interrupted this, especially now? His eyes widened as the tomcat became clear to the eyes of all who looked up. All around him, he could see the gleaming eyes of cats that were not of their own surrounding the clearing. What was happening? Like a loud boom of thunder, this fierce tomcat, the leader of the feared group known as the Dusk Syndicate, declared an attack and large, scarred cats of all sizes and fur colors bled into the crowd, attacking anyone on sight. Flintheart leapt to his paws, the male immediately standing in front of Ebonypaw with his lips peeling back into a fearsome snarl as his tail lashed behind him. “Remember your training, Ebonypaw, and stay close to me, like we planned-” He glanced back at the dark-furred male, “Your first battle starts now!” He hissed and nudged the apprentice up, dashing into the warzone with one thought of his mind - protect Thunderclan, protect his clanmates with his life, protect Ebonypaw - protect everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Caracalspirit curled her tail and leaned against her mate. Her vibrating purrs were soft, as though she was nervous. Because she was. Caracalspirit snorted. "Agreed. You'd worry over everything." She mewed teasingly, nuzzling her mate with affection. The thought of him loosing his pelt because she wasn't there was an odd one, but it was charming he thought of her as the reason he was able to keep his pelt. "I know, I have good tastes." She mused back, grinning and fluffing out her chest fur with mock pride. She nuzzled him once again, snickering again. She enjoyed her mates company, and how he went out of his way to please her. Caracalspirit purred still, her ears pricked as she continued on. She returned the light nudge, sticking out her tongue with a snicker. "Yeah, I do." She mewed, unable to deny it. She continued to walk beside him. She would have stayed behind to help Chanterellepaw, but she wanted to protect her mate. "Me too, I think he'll be a good leader." She mewed. Halestar was the former leader, and she was a good one b- "Consider Windclan your enemy, Snowstar." Wait..wait when did that happen? Caracalspirit shrank down with fear as she felt eyes burning through her pelt. ThunderClan's hateful glares. Caracalspirit heard yowls of agreement and growls after the words came from the leaders mouth. Caracalspirit stayed close to her mates side, the familiar scent of his pelt comforting in a way. Even Flintheart was glaring at them, snarling. Caracalspirit avoided his gaze, ears pinned back as she swallowed her nerves. Surely this was just a heat of the moment thing? She hoped it was, anyways. War was a terrible thing. She buried her face in her mates fur, letting the familiar scent float around her as she tried to block out the snarls around her.
In order to keep his nerves at bay and to calm his beloved shecat, he exhaled softly in order to not have a panic attack right here and now - he was a warrior, not some scared kittypet! He needed to be there for Windclan and the ones he loved right here and right now. Hawkfeather felt Carcalspirit bury her face into his fur to block out the furious yowls that rang through the clearing, so he nuzzled her, tucking the smaller female’s head under his chin as he wrapped his tail around her. “It’s okay..” He murmured softly, “I’m here, I won’t let anything happen to you and that’s a promise.” He kept murmuring reassuring words into his mate’s ear as he licked her head in-between the sentences, his amber-hued eyes scanning around, highly alert to what was happening now. The young male looked to Blazingstar now upon the Seastones, awaiting that his next move was - what happens now? Do they fight? Do they retreat to prepare for war back at camp? What do they do? He didn’t know, nobody knew! But some cats around him looked ready, ready to fight, ready to strike upon Thunderclan’s throats. Although, he then locked eyes onto a dark figure as it leapt up onto the mound where all leaders were now standing. What was happening? Surely someone wasn’t foolish enough to attack a leader now without order. As time seemed to slow around him, he noticed large cats of all breeds and scarred, muscular pelts surrounding the clearing with their eyes gleaming in the dark. His jaws parted slightly at this in shock, but no words came from Hawkfeather as the leader of the Dusk Syndicate declared a full-on attack on all the clans right here, right now. Then, in less than a second, there were cats fighting all around them, slashing and biting at each other with such terror and thirst for violence. So, this is when the war truly starts, does it? Hawkfeather gained the courage to stand, his claws unsheathing as he stood beside his beloved, his teeth bared and his eyes gleaming in darkness as his pupils turned to slits. If anyone touched his love, they would have to go through him first and he would not go down easily. “Stay behind me, love.” He hissed to Carcalspirit, his scared demeanour changing quickly as he grew protective of Carcalspirit. Where was Owlsparks? Where was Firesparks? His beloved friends - would he have to worry about them dying in this war zone? No, he only focused on his mate, only protecting her now.
Closed Thread