Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
tracker stuff
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 14th, 2016, 04:54 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

❥ Fangs bared, Yewberry's fur puffed out. "StarClan has abandoned us! Blazingnight saved ShadowClan, you rats!" Unsheathing her claws, her ears swiveled to the back of her head, flattened. Letting out an angry yowl, her long fur raised along her spine, hackles raised. Blue orbs narrowed, the ragdoll whipped around in a fit, claws outstretched and aimed towards a feline, whom she couldn't make out, and aimed her claws towards their eyes. "You filth!"
(Yewberry is open for a fight with a SkyClan cat.)

❤❤❤
Lucy's head swiveled to face the cat. "StarClan is the reason my brother's alive!" she hissed, lunging at the cat, teeth bared. Foxdung, I can't fight, she realized as she attempted to scratch the cat's shoulder.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 14th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post
( @Suspiciousmindz )
Onyx walked straight through the battles. Another fight, another kill... he thought. Clawing the dirt he sensed something he never though he would. His own rival for Lilith. The one tom he as wanted to kill for moons. Standing straight he sniffed the air to confirm his suspicions. He was correct.
"Bleddyn." he said to himself.
Bleddyn had left the Syndicate in order to simply watch the battles taking place. He had no use to be in Dusk Syndicate at the moment, there really wasn't anything there for him and he needed some kind of excitement for once. The strange looking tom-cat flicked his tail as he settled himself just on the outskirts of the battles, his yellow hues watching the battles intently, hardly paying attention to his surroundings.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 14th, 2016, 05:00 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Bleddyn had left the Syndicate in order to simply watch the battles taking place. He had no use to be in Dusk Syndicate at the moment, there really wasn't anything there for him and he needed some kind of excitement for once. The strange looking tom-cat flicked his tail as he settled himself just on the outskirts of the battles, his yellow hues watching the battles intently, hardly paying attention to his surroundings.
Onyx jumped into the darkness of bushes. He followed Bleddyn's scent, and finally caught site of the other tom. Raising his head, he snarled, and lunged, unsheathing his thorn-sharp claws, relying on his strength for this first blow.

Last edited by monfang; December 14th, 2016 at 05:01 PM.
Old December 14th, 2016, 05:01 PM
The goat queen

Bearclaw walked into the battle."what is going on!!!"he shouted.(someone please attack)
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 14th, 2016, 05:06 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Blueeyes had gone out to see what was going on. Ivypaw has gone with Skyclan, probably not even noticed by the cats.
Sharppaw and Shypaw has gone out and tilted their heads.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 14th, 2016, 05:09 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Littlepaw ran aroud, searching for Evil cats. After her talk with Moonpaw, things became clear. She sniffed around, looking for any evil cat. The sky clan apprentice, ran around. Littlepaw found a cat, about 8 moons old. Sagemist tough me well! I'll prove to him I can fight! Littlepaw seemed more loyal to Sagemist the to sky clan. She clawed the cat's sides, like Sagemist toughed her. Then she tackled the cat, raking her claws down it's belly. @Pink Orca!
Old December 14th, 2016, 05:15 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Littlepaw ran aroud, searching for Evil cats. After her talk with Moonpaw, things became clear. She sniffed around, looking for any evil cat. The sky clan apprentice, ran around. Littlepaw found a cat, about 8 moons old. Sagemist tough me well! I'll prove to him I can fight! Littlepaw seemed more loyal to Sagemist the to sky clan. She clawed the cat's sides, like Sagemist toughed her. Then she tackled the cat, raking her claws down it's belly. @Pink Orca!
Neko let out a yelp as the cat attacked him, falling clumsily and struggling under the cat's paws. Pain shot through him as the cat raked their claws down his stomach and he struggled desperately to get free.
~
Pardus turned to see his brother struggling with one of the Clan cats. "Neko!" He threw himself at the cat, trying to force her off his brother.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 14th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

Onyx jumped into the darkness of bushes. He followed Bleddyn's scent, and finally caught site of the other tom. Raising his head, he snarled, and lunged, unsheathing his thorn-sharp claws, relying on his strength for this first blow.
Bleddyn had only a second to turn to face the snarl of another cat before he felt claws sink into his shoulder blades. Snarling with rage, he fell to the ground with a thud, allowing this feline to sink their claws into his skin. "I'm not apart of this!" he yowled towards the cat before a familiar scent made him realize this wasn't about this war. "Onyx!" he snarled, turning over so he laid on his back, crushing the tom under his weight. Although quickly, he got back to his paws and spun to face the Oriental, fury blazing in his eyes.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 14th, 2016, 05:28 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Foxrain looked around in alarm and puffed up even more than ever. She had no clue who to fight....she didn't know who was turning on Starclan or not, and looked at all the cats fighting for their own lives. ("Which ones where Skyclan again?") All Foxrain could see was fur,blood, and claws. Shadowclan wasn't much in good shape because of Leaf-bare and she was worried Shadowclan wouldn't survive these strange cats that looked much stronger. She leapt forward in the midst of flashing fur feeling random hits as she ran through the battle hoping she would figure out who to attack.

(Im open for attacks )

Ravenwhisker (Skyclan)
Dewstorm (Riverclan) Foxrain (Shadowclan)
Leafecho (Windclan)

Old December 14th, 2016, 05:29 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Ivypaw felt a bit nervous because she was from a different clan, she was not in neither of these clans and she knew she was here all on her own. Blueeyes looked around, I Believe in Starclan! She thought
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Closed Thread