Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:43 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 14th, 2023, 06:36 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ♕The Queen's Justice♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
】【Sedgestorm ; The Moon, Reversed
Purrks- Sunburned* ; RiverClan ; he/him】【

[ @Leafy ]

claw marks along right side and a severe belly wound from a kick

Once Winterpaw had been moved and was being seen to, the sudden appearance of Springpaw startled him momentarily, causing the fur along his back to raise in alarm, fearing that WindClan was returning to cause more trouble until he saw it was only one of their apprentices, assisted by her vocal concern for Winterpaw. He made the fur along his spine to flatten to avoid startling the apprentice.
His tail came up to brush against her shoulder to encourage her to follow him a few steps away from the other apprentice so he can start on her own healing. Her belly wound in particular had him concerned.
''Winterpaw will be alright. We've gotten him patched up and he is stable, breathing well, simply passed out. We will have someone keep an eye on him until he wakes up. He will be okay, right now, you need some healing yourself. That kick on your belly in particular has me concerned.''
He grabbed a cobweb, marigold, a poppy seed, and moss before trotting back to the apprentice.
''Here, take the poppy seed. It should start helping with the worst of the pain and help you sleep if you wish to.''
While she was chewing that, he began chewing on the marigold to turn it into a poultice and when it was a fine poultice, he applied most of it to her belly and then he began padding her belly with moss to trap the bleeding, then secured it all with some cobwebs.
With the worst injury taken care of, he applied the last of the marigold to her side and paused, wondering if he should apply more cobwebs, but a look back at the stores, and the distinct lack of more cobwebs made his blood run cold.
Out.... they were out. One of their most important herbs.... by the salamanders belly....
He swallowed, trying to hide his concern and turned back to Springpaw.
''Alright, as long as you don't lay down on your right side, the marigold should be able to do its job. Now that you're patched up, if you'd like to, you can sit beside Winterpaw. I'll sit with you if you like, while it's still quiet.''
For now, it seemed, there weren't as many milling around in search of healing and everyone with serious wounds were told to sit in the area so they could make sure they were all stable. So he could afford to let his haunches rest until the next injury walked by. To remind himself he still existed outside of a vacuum.
To let Springpaw have someone to speak to about her worries and grief if she wished.

[ -1 poppy seed, -1 marigold, -1 moss, -1 cobweb ]

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 1]
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

As she listened to sedgestorm reassure her about her brother, she watched him for a moment for his breathing. It didn't last long as she turned her attention to the tom before her as he spoke; oh yeah, her belly wound did hurt her the most it wasn't leaving her mind like the one her side did. The torbie idly watched as he walked off to who knows where but was quick to come back with some plants. She only seemed to recognize the poppy seeds, but then again, everyone knew what that was. "Okay!" with a nod, she took the poppy seeds and chewed on them; she would love the stinging pain to go away. Once more, the apprentice stayed still as she let him do his thing; she'd look over to watch him occasionally. Some of it interested her, but not much; fighting was a bit more fun for her. She enjoyed the action of being a warrior, so she wouldn't know what to do with herself if she was stuck in a den all day. She continued to watch as he seemed worried; he had looked behind at something. Did something happen? That didn't last long since he gave her what she guessed were instructions about the wound on her side at which she nodded. So she had to sleep on her side for a bit, which was okay though she could see herself getting stiff. Man, her head was going to turn into a rattler with all this nodding, but she did it anyway as she stayed where she was, appreciating the company. Now she was just going to wait till Winterpaw woke up so she could forbid him from joining in on any more battles when he wasn't ready for it.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Closed Thread