Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2019, 03:22 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan's Treachery

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Maskedfeather let out a hiss. The tom was about to claw her nose, but his twisted leg gave out and he fell. He hissed in pain as she raked her claws against her side. Maskedfeather stayed on the ground, realizing his defeat. He was in no condition to fight anymore. "Just kill me. There's no hope for me.", he hissed. The tom closed his eyes to wait for her to make a deadly move to end all his misery. He knew he couldn't blame his clan for his leg, especially since it wasn't a windclan cat that had broke his leg. That was when he began to realize his mistake.
"What?!" She hissed, somewhat surprised to find the cat's will to fight shattered. So easily? Hadn't he just wanted to destroy the clan? "I don't want to kill you." She hissed bitterly through her teeth, though she immediately changed her demeanor as rushed to the other felines side. Regret washed over her as she lowered herself down to gently lap away the blood she had drawn from his pelt. Hazelflower was putting absolutely all her trust into Maskedfeather not to turn on her. She doubted he would in his state. He clearly hadn't thought this though. The molly cast a worried glance around the clearing, hoping that none of the other cats would go for them. "I don't want to kill you, you're my clanmate." She meowed gently, ignoring the blood crusting around her muzzle. It was true though - this wasn't an enemy, a wild animal, or even a monster... this was her clanmate. "Why would you want to do something like this?" She grumbled at him, casting a disapproving look.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 17th, 2019, 04:01 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
"What?!" She hissed, somewhat surprised to find the cat's will to fight shattered. So easily? Hadn't he just wanted to destroy the clan? "I don't want to kill you." She hissed bitterly through her teeth, though she immediately changed her demeanor as rushed to the other felines side. Regret washed over her as she lowered herself down to gently lap away the blood she had drawn from his pelt. Hazelflower was putting absolutely all her trust into Maskedfeather not to turn on her. She doubted he would in his state. He clearly hadn't thought this though. The molly cast a worried glance around the clearing, hoping that none of the other cats would go for them. "I don't want to kill you, you're my clanmate." She meowed gently, ignoring the blood crusting around her muzzle. It was true though - this wasn't an enemy, a wild animal, or even a monster... this was her clanmate. "Why would you want to do something like this?" She grumbled at him, casting a disapproving look.
Maskedfeather opened his eyes to see that she wasn't going to kill him. He wanted to get up, but didn't have the strength too. Why had he given up so easily? Maybe it was because he was so angry with himself he thought the clan had to pay. "I deserve to die. I turned my back on my home. I can't forgive myself.", he whispered. Maskedfeather sat up with a look of pain. His leg was beginning to hurt again. "I...I don't know. I wanted them to pay, but this is my home and I see that now.", he added.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 17th, 2019, 04:10 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
[open; You can kill him]

Aspenflight wasn't usually a fighter, but he wanted to fight for his clan even if it meant to getting killed. The tom jumped into the battle, thoughts of his sister Buttercupbreeze. He shook the thoughts of her out of his head. Aspenflight found the nearest cat and jumped, pinning them down. "How dare you attack us!", he yowled.
Darkbelly hissed as he was pinned, and he used his hindpaws to batter at Aspenflight's stomach with unsheathed claws, aiming to make the other warrior reel back. "I'm only doing what's best for WindClan!" If removing Blazingstar from power by force meant the Clan would be at peace.. it was a risk he was willing to take, though he didn't intend on killing anyone to do so.

[non-fatal injuries, but he could accidentally kill aspen if you want ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 17th, 2019, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Darkbelly hissed as he was pinned, and he used his hindpaws to batter at Aspenflight's stomach with unsheathed claws, aiming to make the other warrior reel back. "I'm only doing what's best for WindClan!" If removing Blazingstar from power by force meant the Clan would be at peace.. it was a risk he was willing to take, though he didn't intend on killing anyone to do so.

[non-fatal injuries, but he could accidentally kill aspen if you want ]
Aspenflight followed back after his hind paws made contact with him. He let out an angry yowl and grabbed his neck fur in his jaws. The tom made blows on Darkbelly's side a few times before letting go. "If you were doing what's best for Windclan you wouldn't be fighting your own clanmates.", yowled Aspenflight. He lowered his head and rammed into his side in an attempt to make him loose his breathe.
(I'm fine with him accidentally killing him; also Fuzzyfeline wants to have Buttercupbreeze witness her brother death)

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 17th, 2019, 11:08 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Buttercupbreeze burst out of the Warriors den alarmed by the sudden motion in camp. Her pelt was slightly spiked from shock yet It was ruffled from her sound sleep. It was the middle of they night! Everyone should be sleeping. The sight that filled her eyes was confusing. It made no since, was she seeing things? No it was really. What's going on here?! Her Clanmates where fighting each other as if they where enemies. This couldn't be happening! You don't turn against your Clan! Their your family, friends, the ones who raised you! Turning against and hurting them? That's just unfathomable. Who could do that? The thought hurt her.
The stench of blood filled her nostrils casing her eyes to narrow. They weren't playing around, they where going to kill. Quiverkit! The fragile tabby suddenly ran through her head. They wouldn't dare hurt her would they?! She was a kit. Defenceless and still getting used to being around cats. A growl escaped her leaving her normal sweet exterior behind. She has to fight back and stop this. This shouldn't be happening, it has to stop! Advancing into the fighting cats Buttercup refused to attack first but she was going to protect her Clanmates that needed her her. That was for sure.
{Open}

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 17th, 2019, 11:36 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

(i'm fine with buttercup coming in/chasing dark away-- and just a reminder, try not to powerplay! there's a lot going on and you're not giving me a chance to have dark react)

Darkbelly squirmed furiously, and he shoved upward, trying to use his weight to knock Aspenflight off him. "Sometimes this is the only answer, Aspenflight. The Clan is in need of change.. and Blazingstar won't listen. So we're going to force it." He was in full support of Buttercupbreeze's leadership as long as she remained peaceful, but Blazingstar crossed a line when he kept throwing WindClan into unnecessary wars. "Maybe you'd understand if you got the dung out of your ears."

@GLaDOS

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 18th, 2019, 08:30 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

it was the middle of the night, you SLEEP in the middle of the night. Or at least that’s what Cottonspirit thought, the large white cat strolled out of the warriors den with a yawn, as he saw WindClan cats fighting other WindClan cats he froze, his jaw gaping open. Who did he attack? What is this fight about? What in StarClan was happening!
[OPEN]
(He can get scratched up but nothing fatal he is my bb)

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old April 18th, 2019, 11:39 AM

(sorry won't happen again I promise)
~ @Bill ~

Aspenflight let out a growl. "Sure Blazingstar makes a few bad decisions, but he's still our leader after all!", he growled. He was trying to reason with him, but he knew he might not want to listen to him. Aspenflight aimed a blow at his muzzle. He waited for the other cat to make the next move. "I don't like going into war, but I don't attack my own clanmates!", he added.

Old April 18th, 2019, 06:44 PM
:P

My Mood: Sleepy

Mountainbreeze woke up hearing claws. She shoot up in alarm. Fallingflight followed. "Is this...." He said. Mountainbreeze ran towards the clearing, her brother following. She unleashed her claws, ready to attack. Fallingflight looked behind him and unleashed his claws. They waited to attack. (Open!)
| Huggle=>.<= |
✧*。٩(^㉨^*)و✧*。

Last edited by Senorita*Moon; April 18th, 2019 at 06:46 PM.
Old April 18th, 2019, 10:54 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@GLaDOS
[I figure this will be a good place for them to stop Hazel would like to search for her daughter.]

"Well, it won't be me that kills you." She meowed with great intensity, her gaze piercing the other. "We all make mistakes and I hope you learn from yours." And with that, Hazelflower clambered to her paws, leaving Maskedfeather alone to wallow in his own self-pity. He was her clanmate, but she wasn't there to comfort him like a kit for the rest of the night - she needed to find her daughter. Hazelflower disappeared into the battling wave of felines....

[Open to anyone new who wants to fight Hazel - no serious injuries!]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Closed Thread