Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 4th, 2019, 08:41 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Don't Tread On RiverClan

@BILL.

Butternutsun leaped onto a bolder,” I will answer the challenge you seek to. I should inform you that Windystar is dead and therefore cannot face your challenge. Forestshade resigned. I am one of the senior warriors sharing leadership of Shadowclan until Agaveheart receives a sign from Starclan. Don’t fight Agaveheart, face me. I will stand on behalf of Shadowclan against you.” She loudly shouted.
Old September 4th, 2019, 11:31 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Lightfeather wasn't surprised that the RiverClan deputy just came barging into ShadowClan clearing. Some of her Clanmates had been lizzardbrained enough to play with the border behind Windystar's back. Now they were being invaded and one of the first things the other warriors say is that Windy is dead and Forestshade stepped down!? Why not spill all ShadowClans secrets to the enemy.
Standing up and coming out of the shadows the cream furred molly let out a quiet hiss. "We're not sharing leadership were just talking on responsibility." The long furred molly explained to her Clanmates. This wasn't normal for Lightfeather. Normally she was the quiet shy warrior who was really kind and understanding. But she was dealing with grief badly.
Slightly stepping in front of the apprentices, not fully, Light narrowed her amber eyes at the Deputy. She wasn't going to fight unless they attacked first. "Now that you know what's going on," She gave a slight glare back at Owlfeather and Butternutsun. "You can either fight us or go back to the river were you belong." This was just getting to get badly and she's almost considered watching in silence

@Okapi @CasperCreates @BILL.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old September 4th, 2019, 12:12 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Okapi @BILL. @Fuzzyfeline

Owlfeather cringed as Butternutsun leapt up and shouted over her. She obviously hasn't been listening at all, or she has no sense. The old she-cat had kept the issue with Forestshade intentionally vague, and Butternutsun had spilled it. Now it sounded as if their former deputy was a coward.
As for Lightfeather, Owlfeather had to bite back a retort to her as well. She could sense the passive aggression coming off the warrior in waves.

"Lightfeather, I had no choice. Lionstorm demanded counsel with Windystar, or else his warriors would destroy our camp. It was going to come out sooner or later, and I wanted to protect us. Don't be so stubborn." Her words were hushed but stern. She would take no attitude from the younger she-cat, but now was not the time for squabbling. She would have a word with her clanmate later, if she was still alive. Although the warriors that had gathered thus far left a bitter taste in her mouth, she was grateful nonetheless to have company facing the enemy patrol. She was prepared to fight, if it came down to it, and she was confident in her clanmates' abilities.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; September 4th, 2019 at 12:17 PM.
Old September 4th, 2019, 12:29 PM
Gears Grind in My Mind

My Mood: Sad

Icewhisper lay, his ears pricked, eye alert. One of these Clans DIDN'T have a leader! And apparently, one of the Clans was inside another camp. Based on what Icewhisper knew about warriors, he was rather surprised they hadn't burst violently into war yet.
The strong tom in the front, Lionheart they called him, appeared to be challenging the Clan they were invading. "Clearly you have no idea of the happenings at the border-- did Windystar fail to tell you your Clan-mates have been moving the marker, repeatedly, or are you one of the flea-bags who have been doing it? It doesn't matter. If Windystar and Deputyshade don't answer my challenge right now, I will have my warriors destroy this camp mouse-length by mouse-length to ensure you toad-lickers stay on your side of the border."
Icewhisper felt a small shiver run down his spine. If these cats were brave enough to take on a whole Clan, then he was afraid of what they might do to one invading cat.
No. Not afraid. Concerned.
Icewhisper shook off his dim-witted fear with a tiny snort of impatience. He breathed through his slightly agape jaw, listening in to every word.
I may have one eye, but I can hear all this clearly well.
The forest has ears.
Old September 4th, 2019, 01:03 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

A she-cat was settled nearby the warrior's den, lids shut and deep in thought. Her ears perked with interest and her lids parted to reveal deep ice blue eyes as the wind brought with it unusual scents that did not belong. She rose to her dainty paws, moving away from the mountainous white tom resting not too far from her. Though, he too was now wide awake and on guard. Lunafrost left Whiteshadow side, moving with a soft grace and silent confidence, as she listened to the angry yowling coming from the entrance.

She blinks her cool eyes, watching the patrol of what smelt like Riverclan cats at the entrance. She stared at one of the deputies of Riverclan as he called for their late leader and former deputy, although the name was wrong. She noticed the apprentice, Dustypaw, although her attention turned to Owlfeather as she stepped forward to speak. She listened to the exchange rather calmly for a moment although her attention was stolen by some of the chatter from the Riverclan cats. It was harder than expected to remain neutral upon hearing how his clanmates treated him with heavy sarcasm. It was difficult not to smirk, but she kept it under control barely. Cardinalpaw was as blunt as expected, the senior warrior stalked forwards, slightly off to the left of the other cats.

It would appear that she had been rather late, the feline kept her maw shut, as Owlfeather decided to break the news to the Riverclan cats. She had nothing to add to what Owlfeather had already said, quite frankly she silently agreed with the she-cat, she found no reason to add onto what Owlfeather had already said, Lunafrost decided to remain as silent support, intervening if needed. It seemed like most of her clanmates had the talking and shouting down. She winced at Butternutsun, not fully certain what the other senior warrior was up to nor what was coming out of her maw. Lunafrost glanced at Lightfeather but returned her gaze to the patrol ahead. If push came to shove she'd fight alongside her clan, yet, if they could get out of this without bloodshed she was certain everyone would rather prefer that... well maybe not everyone.

@Bill @CasperCreates @Delta @Starfall @Fuzzyfelines

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; September 6th, 2019 at 08:45 PM.
Old September 4th, 2019, 05:39 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

"What are we waiting for? An invitation?" Eagleflight's rough mew sounded from somewhere close behind Lionstorm. He was tired of watching his clanmates shuffle around uncomfortably in the enemy camp. The sleek, RiverClan tom flexed his claws in the soft soil, a low growl escaping his throat. His growling was cut off with a light gasp when he heard the old ShadowClan warrior spill the news.

"Now's our chance! Lionstorm, you chose the perfect time to act. It's as if StarClan themselves sent us here today!" His impatient grumbles were mostly towards his own clanmates, not a yowl to the whole camp. His heart raced with excitement as he prepared himself for the moment his deputy gave the word to attack. He tensed his muscles, his tail lashing side to side. He surveyed the clearing and was surprised at how few cats seemed to be here. This could be such an easy win for RiverClan. We'll take back what is ours!

@BILL. @Starfall @Dipper

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; September 4th, 2019 at 05:42 PM.
Old September 4th, 2019, 06:10 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Pushing his way to the front of the crowd, Acornfall took a firm place beside his clan mates - every stand of hair on end as he glared at the Riverclan patrol. He could taste the hostility in the air... Butternutsun foolishly challenging them... Owlfeather and Lightfeather snapping at each other... Why were they just sitting here waiting to be ambushed? And when he heard the faint threat of Eagleflight - Acornfall wobbled forward, his teeth bared and eyes glinting with with pure hatred. Starclan, Acornfall HATED Riverclan.

"You cowards come barging in with empty threats DEMANDING information?! What would you do if they were here? Talk them from their position?" Directing his gaze at Lionstorm, the senior warrior lashed his tail violently back and forth. "Fishbrains. Go jump in the river!" He couldn't keep his temper down. With his aching joints and frustrating disappearance of leadership... not to mention his friends gone... There was no other way to vent his frustration.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old September 4th, 2019, 08:38 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Bearear burst into the clearing and yowled a warning "Riverclan! They have crossed our- oh no." the tom's eyes flickered from Riverclan to Shadowclan as his breathing finally slowed and he realized that his fears had come true; Riverclan has finally retaliated. He took a few heartbeats to assess the situation, both sides had a lot of tension Shadowclan had more members here as well as something to protect but Riverclan could easily use that against us if they dared.

"I know why your here, but you don't need to worry about them anymore, and though our leaders are gone you are still standing in the heart of Shadowclan. Do you dare fight us here where we have young, old, and sick cats to protect?" he figured he would try to intimidate Lionstorm, though he didn't have much hope in it working. Lionstorm is a brave and proud warrior, I don't think words alone will be able to bend his will, but if it means less of a chance for fighting then I'll take it. Agaveheart has enough on her paws, I hope none of our warriors will take to battle when we still might have a chance of talking this out. Though I can't say I would blame them for wanting to tear these furballs up. His ears turned towards the apprentices standing bravely with Owlfeather, he quickly decided that if things turn into a fight he would gladly protect them, warrior or apprentice.

Last edited by Cave; September 4th, 2019 at 08:38 PM.
Old September 4th, 2019, 09:09 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

the small she-cat stood frozen. Her blue eyes wide, this was to much, just to much. The fluffy cat tried to plant her paws without shaking her tail barely staying above her haunches as she just looked around in pure shock as cats tore through the dens feeling the adrenaline. And her heart pounding in her ears as she looked around and growled. Low as loud as the small cat could be. She kept her head up as her sliced and scarred ear twitched, her scarred maw in the light she glared at the cats attacking her clan, she had been here for a while now, she was one of them. And these cats show up insult her life and she was supposed to take it?
No she refused. She kept her sapphire gaze bright. Looking at what had started as a very bloody battle she just looked on, the small warrior looked around hoping for the best. “What in StarClan is this!” She screamed a bit angry at everything and tried to keep a look of little fear in her voice. Moonlily was prepared for what was to happen next.
[open]

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old September 4th, 2019, 09:15 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The russet apprentice fluffed up his fur and let out a snarl at Owlfeather and all the other warriors that were begining to speak up, than let out a sneer at Bearears "Oh ya, right on time, thank you for that information. We noticed." he snapped. "No, go ahead, tell them just how weak we are right now, that'll scare them away, you idiots." he mumbled to himself. His tail lashing behind him, kicking up a good amount of dust. As a familiar annoying voice rang in the clearing he swiveled on his heels and turned to glare at Butternutsun "GET DOWN FROM THERE YOU WANNA BE DEPUTY. YOU'RE NOT A SENIOR WARRIOR U FISH FOR BRAINS!!" he howled at the molly. He wasn't stupid, she knew she was young. She just wanted nothing but to be a deputy, or even leader. It filled the apprentice with rage. "No, yea actually go ahead and take her, I don't care we could deal with a less of a headache, you'd be doing us all a favor. Mainly me." that last part was mumbled under the apprentices breath.

@Okapi @CasperCreates @Fuzzyfeline @Cave

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread