Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 16th, 2020, 11:26 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: || The Ice Storm ||

[ @Beau ]

Buckbranch hugged Cormorantpaw back tightly, releasing a small breath of relief. "Thank StarClan..." He stepped back to gesture at his clawed-up neck and face with a forepaw. "That warrior got me pretty good, but it's nothing serious. I'm not going to bother Lionwhisker with a few scratches right now; he's got too many patients to tend to already." With a decisive but somewhat reluctant nod, he added, "And tomorrow, if you're feeling up to it, we're going to start with some basic battle training, just so you can defend yourself, okay?"

[ @SilentLamb ]

Minnowthorn forced herself to her paws from her spot next to the boulder and staggered over to Lionwhisker. Even if the gash behind her right ear hadn't been bleeding as much, her right leg was almost completely soaked red. "Hey, Lionwhisker," she managed to rasp out. "If you aren't totally occupied, I might need some help."
Old April 16th, 2020, 11:36 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Whiskernose turned his attention to Foxpudge and moved to help him up. "Lean on me."
@BILL.
Foxpudge did his best to lean on him with a faint groan, using Whiskernose's support to help himself out of the camp.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 17th, 2020, 01:12 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Moonbird was fast and quick and light on her paws, but her long tail definitely proved to be a damper when it came to fights. She was yanked backwards by her tail, being pinned down by the much larger Shadowclan warrior. She let out a hiss and turned around, keeping her belly to the ground but reaching outwards with a paw to swipe towards the molly's face. Though as Icestar called for the Shadowclan warriors to fall back, Moonbird instantly kicked out her legs, aiming to just simply dislodge herself from the Shadowclanner. If she kicked the molly in the face as she was escaping, better for her. She wasn't going to waste her breath trying to talk to the she-cat though, there was nothing that she had to say that her glare couldn't say for her.

Berrybounce smirked in triumph as the she-cat was dragged backwards by her floof of a tail. This was almost too easy. She huffed smugly, looking down from her position atop her. She was an easy target, being small. She may have been agile and fast, but her running days were coming to an end. Well, not that way. Temporarily, but that was still a shock. Yelping and momentarily stumbling back as the fluffy she-cat aimed for her face, she managed to keep her balance. She was sick of this. Her flank and cheek were bleeding, and a small space just below her neck. Hissing in distress as Icestar's called her back, she leaped off of the warrior, tusling with her long, now blood-soaked, fur. She smiled back at the warrior, pleased that she'd avoided her swift buck. Turning back momentarily, she flashed her a grin. Her bubbliness was back.
"Nice meeting you!" She yelled, tail waving in farewell. She yelled as her clanmates moved past her, and bounded to follow them.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 17th, 2020, 01:53 AM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

The calico she-cat limped across the clearing. She had a nasty scratch on her for leg, but other than that she wasn't badly hurt. She pelt still prickled with excitement and she felt like she could fight those fox-hearted ShadowClan excuses for cats all day. As the ShadowClan cats retreated she fought the urge to chase after them.
Tigerleap forced her fur to lay flat and sat down on the ground. She licked the scratch on her for leg, but didn't bother to visit Lionwhisker. She didn't have any serious wounds, and she believed that there was a lot of other cats that needed Lionwhisker more than she did.

Last edited by Radetzky; April 17th, 2020 at 01:53 AM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 04:50 AM
all that i’ll ever need

@Slushie
Cormorantpaw sighed in relief as Buckbranch assured him he was ok and nodded at his mentor’s suggestion. The apprentice did not want to get caught untrained in a battle again. “Quite the first day, huh?” he mewed wryly, relief temporarily returning him to himself. He wasn’t sure how he could joke after a day like he’d had- nor how he would be able to ever joke again- but somehow the joke just... slipped out. In that brief moment, before Cormorantpaw had even started the long journey to recovery, he wondered if everything might end up ok after all.
( poor traumatized bb is literally acting like Buckie’s dad rn lol they are honestly both such dads)
Old April 17th, 2020, 09:00 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Fuzzy @Slushie
His eyebrows furrowed...yeah but... "aye, but I wish I still could've helped " he explained . Then he moved to her shoulder and placed the same mush into it after cleaning it. "there ya are! All done. Once it heals though you may wanna clean your self ...can't imagine all that blood will be good for your pelt..." he meowed . Then he looked over at Minnow . ..He needed to get to fleet!! Somebody...that poor lad.. "c'mon over . " he gestured with his tail I'm gonna have to go herb hunting again after this.... "your ears obvious ...But what spot on your leg? If it's broken I'll have to rebreak it....I have better equipment in my den. You'll have to wait with fleet...But if not please explain" he smiled . Then he hurried to get some more wet moss after discarding the other.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 17th, 2020 at 09:01 AM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 09:51 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @SilentLamb ]

Minnowthorn shook her head. "It's not broken. Just... some cat managed to throw me into a rock. It cut me open pretty good just below my right ear, and it's bleeding a lot. My leg isn't hurt with the exception of a few scratches here or there." She settled down next to Fleetwind, wincing as the headache started to return.

[ @Beau ]

Buckbranch nodded solemnly. "Indeed." Yeah, it WAS quite the first day. First with Breezekit, and then the raid on ThunderClan's camp... "I told you the path of a warrior was dangerous, but I never you'd experience that danger on your first freaking day of being an apprentice. I'm sorry, Cormorantpaw. Most days, it's better than this.
Old April 17th, 2020, 10:03 AM
all that i’ll ever need

@Slushie
Cormorantpaw sighed, “it’s not your fault, but I hope you’re right. I hope it’s better than this.” The young tom wasn’t sure he was cut out to be a warrior if this kind of day was what he was in for all the time. Cormorantpaw would be glad to never again have a day like this in his life.
Old April 17th, 2020, 10:57 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Slushie
He nodded and placed the moss behind the mollies ear only to set it down after a while, taking some more golden rod he chewed it into a mush once again before placing it gently behind the ear. And with a little bit of the mush left he cleaned out the small cuts before placing it in. "aight , there ya are." he exhailed now for fleetwind. .. thank starclan at that ! With that he hurried on over to his den.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 17th, 2020, 05:40 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ The battle has concluded,
please redirect your posts to either
ThunderClan or ShadowClan. ]
Closed Thread