Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 4th, 2020, 03:09 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: 👿 Suffer the Consequences 👿

Ashfeather felt her stomach flip over as her heart pounded rapidly in her chest. She swallowed some of the drool that had been rising to her mouth and had to plant her rounded paws further into the ground to stop them from trembling. She hadn't expected Twilightstar to go this far. Sure, attacking ShadowClan to teach them a lesson was fine, but was driving them out of their own territory? Obviously, she didn't speak up. That might cause her to be kicked out of WindClan, which was the last thing that she wanted. But... was she prepared? She let her luckily sharp claws slide out of their sheathes and watched with her non-blind eye as they glinted in the moonlight. This could be her chance to prove herself to WindClan! But then she thought about Maplepaw, who had saved her from an attacking rogue, and Blackhaze, who had been so nice to her... She shook her head to clear these thoughts and scanned the throng of cats for her partner, seeking the creamy tabby shape of Rabbitrunner. There. Her bright eye caught the shape and she carefully moved through the many cats, the bony bits of her tail scraping against stray ears and pelts. Ashfeather tried her best not to flinch as her claws pricked at the ground. Was this the best course of action? However, she had to listen to Twilightstar. She was bound to WindClan and this was their command.

@Neon Lights

Rosebriar grinned with ecstasy, her bright, whitened claws easily sliding from their sheathes and digging into the ground. Finally, they could chase those ShadowClan featherbrains from their territory! She really didn't like the idea of the towering trees, however, which sent a small shiver down her spine. They were too inclosed, blocking off the stars. However, she shook that away. We can drive out ShadowClan, who's got to be the worst out of us four, she thought with a devilish grin. An image of Blackhaze attacking her and forever imprinting her with that awful, ugly scar on her stomach flashed in her mind and her leaf-green eyes narrowed with fury. If she could find him during this battle, he would pay. Despite the Warrior Code and Rosebriar's regular reluctance to get her paws dirty, she wouldn't mind Blackhaze's blood spilling out into the ground. But now she had a partner: Flameclaw. Rosebriar's pelt tingled at the mention of his name. Must she be paired with the cat who always seemed to hang around Ashfeather? With a small eye roll, she scanned the throng of cats for the golden-orange tabby, who she would never admit had a good pelt color. When she finally spotted him, the elegant, lithe she-cat slid her way through the crowd like it was nobody's business toward him. At least they'd be able to drive out ShadowClan once and for all.

@SorrelFang

Wolffang felt a thrill of excitement run through him and fought the urge to scream, "Yes!" He hated ShadowClan, probably more than the warrior next to him, whoever that was. This was an exciting aspect. WindClan could chase them out and gain more territory for themselves! He unsheathed his long claws and inspected them closely. None were missing and they were all sharp. He smiled to himself. Those rabbit-brains will finally be gone from all of history. Now he just had to find his partner, an apprentice. He would've preferred to go with a warrior, but that wasn't the end of the world. Looking around, he spotted the calico shape of Reedpaw. This would be good practice for the apprentice. He walked over to him, using his broad shoulders to shove any of the other cats out of the way. Oh, this would be fun.

@chaton

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old August 4th, 2020, 03:10 PM

My Mood: Dead

Coldamber did her best to help Snailswirl bring as much supplies as possible. If they ran out of anything, she was prepared to look for it and made a mental note of the few replacements she knew of.
Moss could be used in place of cobwebs. Pressure. Layer up the wounds.
She wished she knew more.
What if they ran out of anything and they couldn't find the replacements?
Too soon, too soon, too soon.....
She forced herself to breath in through her nose and out from her mouth to calm her nerves and her racing heart beat, but it did nothing for the adrenaline coursing through her. She'd have to get over it. Push past it for her clanmates.
She couldn't fail them. Not now.
And now to wait.

@elysian

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 4th, 2020, 03:11 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnsqueak hurried along with as many herbs as his pelt could handle and had even dressed Goosefury for the occasion in an ornate armor of plants and mostly cobwebs. He could hear it in the distance, and breathed a sigh of relief because it seemed to be kicking off just now, they weren't late. Right on time, actually.

Following the sounds of angry screeches led them directly to the outside of the camp, and that was where Fawnsqueak halted, holding up a puff-tail for Goosefury to do the same. "Here, unload here," he breathed and began plucking off the storage from his pack-mule about to go rabid-dog. Once his supplies were safely under his care, Fawnsqueak's eyes glinted as a ghost of a smile touched his muzzle. "I'll stay on the sidelines for WindClanners who need to be patched up.. and you," he regarded him, almost mischievous, "I'm hoping you can give Irisflame some, uh, tasks that'll keep her busy for moons, or..." Or give her nightmares, but that sounded too sadistic to say aloud. Softer, he reminded, "Nobody knows who you are here. Just me, and.. ShadowClan, but everyone knows they're a bunch of liars." It was a dog whistle of sorts, a hint that he could do whatever he liked because WindClan couldn't reprimand him and ShadowClan's word was less than dirt.

He dipped his head toward the fighting cats, an invitation for his wild card to finally be played. "Go have a good time, huh?"

@Slushie

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old August 4th, 2020, 03:16 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Just a quick question for Twilightstar and Icestar, should Shadowclan at this point be aware of the attack? @Cas@Moonraven

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3

Last edited by Fawnhearted; August 4th, 2020 at 03:17 PM.
Old August 4th, 2020, 03:19 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ CLOSED ]

----Goosefury----

The grey tom edged to stop behind his companion, his eye glittering in the pale starlight. ShadowClan scent flooded his nose, causing a flutter of fear like it always did. But this time there was something else. He flexed his claws into the dirt as Fawnsqueak began to tug supplies away from him, eyeing the silhouettes that danced through the trees.
"Trust me," he murmured softly to Fawnsqueak, his voice filled with menace, "I'll be giving more than just a few of them." He stepped forward, bunched his muscles and then exploded through the camp's protective barrier, ripping and tearing his way through the brambles and the brush until he landed at the edge of the clearing. From there, he sprang at the nearest ShadowClan warrior as a snarl ripped itself from his throat. His teeth and claws flashed as he aimed to rake the cat across the face.

That something else? It was bloodlust. And it would not be sated until this battle ended.

Last edited by dino.; August 4th, 2020 at 03:46 PM.
Old August 4th, 2020, 03:20 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowpaw growled at the thought of being stuck with fighting beside his mentor but accepted it quickly as his blood started pumping with anticipation. "You ready for this?" He asked with a fierce grin his raspy voice turning his words to something vicious and terrifying without him even trying "It's been a long time coming for us to give those honorless shadowclanners what they deserve." Crowpaw had been doing a lot of growing and now his muscled build was just starting to show through his messy fur a strange contrast to Harefoots leaner build.
@esa
Old August 4th, 2020, 03:22 PM
clearing away the dust

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Icestar had been leading her clan back from the gathering when she felt her fur stand on end. We're being watched...And she only just caught the scent before the enemies jumped out.
"Ambush!" she shouted. "ShadowClan, attack!" She looked around frantically to see who was around her.

"Irisflame! Run back to camp and warn the others. Prepare whatever we have." Damn it! she thought. Of course they had to do this right after such a heavy blow had been dealt to their medicine den. There was no way that Twilightstar could have known that! ...or was there?

Rumbling with fury, the ShadowClan leader swung her massive head around, looking for Twilightstar. When she spotted that lilac pelt, she lunged, not hesitating. Her claws were outstretched, and boy did these claws miss the thrill of battle. She would put everything she had on the line to defend her Clan.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; August 4th, 2020 at 03:32 PM.
Old August 4th, 2020, 03:22 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

FlameClaw saw Rosebriar.
Are you ready to fight!? FlameClaw asked.
He was in a crouch flicking his tail.
Lets show these Shadow Clan Pine brains! @TheNyanCatMinecart
Old August 4th, 2020, 03:27 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.

@SorrelFang

Rosebriar nodded at the tabby tom. "Ready as I'll ever be," she replied, her normally soft and smooth voice hardened with toughness at the aspect of the battle. At least Flameclaw had some good enthusiasm. Most of WindClan did, to drive ShadowClan out of their territory once and for all, although Twistedface was probably cowering behind a corner. Instantly, she spotted the huge black shape of Icestar. My StarClan, she's ugly. Battle scars adorned her pelt and she just looked ragged in general. Seeing how Icestar lunged at Twilightstar like she was out for her blood did send a small chill by her spine, but once more, she dug her paws into the ground. She wasn't afraid. "Let's attack these ShadowClan cats and silence them once and for all!" she yowled, nodding to Flameclaw. This was the time. The perfect moment!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old August 4th, 2020, 03:28 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackhaze stood to the side trying to find Falcondive in the crowd to see if this was a recruiting time.
@BILL.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Closed Thread