Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:18 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:14 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by elaif
Today 02:11 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:09 PM
cloudheart 'n berrypaw...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:07 PM

Old May 9th, 2019, 08:46 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

[note: this IS an open rp]

Lionstorm turned to face Iceflower, his grin remaining plastered on his face as he regarded her. "Mother," he greeted her with some affection. "I have paws, I can thump my enemies just fine without a stick." His ears had flattened back at the mention of the contest, and his expression soured quickly. "I don't need a stick to succeed, but now that you mention it, there might be a cat due for a whomping.."

Where was Minnowscreech, anyway? He didn't see that stupid stick tosser in the crowd.

@Dipper

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 9th, 2019, 09:02 PM
Shadows Fallen (Scorpio)

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Lionstorm turned to face Iceflower, his grin remaining plastered on his face as he regarded her. "Mother," he greeted her with some affection. "I have paws, I can thump my enemies just fine without a stick." His ears had flattened back at the mention of the contest, and his expression soured quickly. "I don't need a stick to succeed, but now that you mention it, there might be a cat due for a whomping.."

Where was Minnowscreech, anyway? He didn't see that stupid stick tosser in the crowd.

@Dipper
ClouddappleEnter
It was just like her to be late to the new deputies ceremony, she was like to everything, or at least anything important that is. Her own ceremonies she had been late to because she had slept in and didn't hear the call. Huffing in annoyance at herself the fluffy dark gray and silver tabby stumbled out of the den, moss sticking all over her fur, green eyes wide with shock. I'm her haste she hasn't even been watching where she was going and who did she run into? The new deputy of course, because she just had that kind of luck! "Oof! she mumbled through a mouthful of fur before she stumbled backwards, "Oh StarClan! Im so sorry, Lionstorm! I wasn't watching and I was afraid I was going to be late and I guess I already missed the ceremony. Goodness, I'm so sorry I missed it! Congratulations though! You deserve it! It is nice to see Fallenstar finally chose a deputy! " suddenly the dappled cat snapped her jaws shut and gave a sheepish smile, she rambled.. A lot.. Especially when she was nervous or upset or flustered.

Hawkwatcher and Fernpaw
SkyClan
Skydancer and Shadowstalker
WindClan
Featheredwings and Windyblaze
Old May 9th, 2019, 09:07 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

@BILL.

Fawnpaw had been gazing at the ceremony with an intense, analytical gaze as it was once again announced there'd be a deputy, and he was hoping with all his being that it didn't go as badly as last time... also known as his apprentice ceremony. He winced at the thought, recalling how it'd been interrupted by Fallenstar being shoved off the Streamstone. However, his speculation of who it'd be was abruptly halted when he heard Lionstorm's name, and his ears perked, breath catching.

No way.

But to his absolute astonishment, it was reality. This was actually happening. Fawnpaw could do nothing but give a wide-eyed gawk, jaw falling open as the rest of the ceremonial proceedings commenced, then wrapped up. Although his paws felt like dead weight as he stumbled toward Lionstorm as if in a daze, feeling breathless during his approach but somehow finding his footing upon drawing closer. "Wow," he murmured, entranced but grinning lopsidedly. "I can't believe it. You're deputy, seriously? Out of all these cats, and he chooses you." The last part was playful, giddiness brimming at his surface because his friend was now soaring through the ranks. As if a testimony to their friendship itself, he teasingly added, "I guess I can't blame him."

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; May 9th, 2019 at 09:07 PM.
Old May 9th, 2019, 09:12 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:

@Dipper
Littleleaf searched the crowd until her eyes landed on Lionstorm, and once they had, she pounced from where she had been observing the action as she knawed at the trout between her paws. She trotted over, tail raised, "Congrats, Lionstorm," she dipped her head, flicking her ears. The small she-cat's tabby fur was well-groomed after a long session of half-bored washing, her blue eyes curious and bright as she seated herself beside the tom, "Fallenstar chose the right cat, if I have any say in it. There's been a lot going on lately, and I know I couldn't handle all the stress of working all that out."

Maybe she was being too blunt. After all, she had been quietly hoping that she'd end up in Lionstorm's position. But she was only around thirty moons, and being so young... she pulled her mind from her inner thoughts and returned to reality, blinking at the warrior patiently.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~

Last edited by Calliecat; May 9th, 2019 at 09:12 PM.
Old May 9th, 2019, 10:26 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@BILL.
[Feel free to reply whenever you want, Frostie coming up after everyone has dispersed!]

At the mention of Lionstorm's promotion to deputy, the silver feline couldn't but cheer his friend's name,

"Lionstorm! Lionstorm!"

His features glowed with pride. Of all the felines he could have imagined to be appointed, he certainly didn't expect Lion, though he couldn't imagine anyone else suited for it. He did have that air about him.. maybe it was just confidence though. Anyway, that didn't matter! What did matter is that they needed to celebrate! For now, he'd sit and watch as clan members rushed to greet their new deputy - everyone was intoxicated with excitement and it felt like Riverclan had its head back above the water. They were able to release the air they had held in their lungs for so long after being pushed from their home... after Daisyshade... Things were starting to look up!

As the clearing began to thin out, Frostflight rose to his paws and meandered his way over. It looked as if only a few cats still remained, a good few he knew... others he couldn't seem to recall their names. "Lionstorm?" he called gently to the golden furred feline, attempting to catch Lion's amber gaze with his own.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 10th, 2019, 12:56 AM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post
@BILL.
Fawnpaw had been gazing at the ceremony with an intense, analytical gaze as it was once again announced there'd be a deputy, and he was hoping with all his being that it didn't go as badly as last time... also known as his apprentice ceremony. He winced at the thought, recalling how it'd been interrupted by Fallenstar being shoved off the Streamstone. However, his speculation of who it'd be was abruptly halted when he heard Lionstorm's name, and his ears perked, breath catching.

No way.

But to his absolute astonishment, it was reality. This was actually happening. Fawnpaw could do nothing but give a wide-eyed gawk, jaw falling open as the rest of the ceremonial proceedings commenced, then wrapped up. Although his paws felt like dead weight as he stumbled toward Lionstorm as if in a daze, feeling breathless during his approach but somehow finding his footing upon drawing closer. "Wow," he murmured, entranced but grinning lopsidedly. "I can't believe it. You're deputy, seriously? Out of all these cats, and he chooses you." The last part was playful, giddiness brimming at his surface because his friend was now soaring through the ranks. As if a testimony to their friendship itself, he teasingly added, "I guess I can't blame him."
Ah, here he was! Lionstorm was wondering when Fawnpaw would come? Did he watch the ceremony? Lionstorm sure hoped so, he didn't want him to miss it for the world. He was deputy now, after all-- that was an once in a lifetime opportunity. "Fallenstar has good taste," he responded, unable to keep his muzzle straight. Stars, he felt giddy. "You know, RiverClan has just been upgraded to the gold package."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castiel97 View Post
ClouddappleEnter
It was just like her to be late to the new deputies ceremony, she was like to everything, or at least anything important that is. Her own ceremonies she had been late to because she had slept in and didn't hear the call. Huffing in annoyance at herself the fluffy dark gray and silver tabby stumbled out of the den, moss sticking all over her fur, green eyes wide with shock. I'm her haste she hasn't even been watching where she was going and who did she run into? The new deputy of course, because she just had that kind of luck! "Oof! she mumbled through a mouthful of fur before she stumbled backwards, "Oh StarClan! Im so sorry, Lionstorm! I wasn't watching and I was afraid I was going to be late and I guess I already missed the ceremony. Goodness, I'm so sorry I missed it! Congratulations though! You deserve it! It is nice to see Fallenstar finally chose a deputy! " suddenly the dappled cat snapped her jaws shut and gave a sheepish smile, she rambled.. A lot.. Especially when she was nervous or upset or flustered.
Lionstorm's ears twitched as the gray she-cat almost bumped into him, and he gazed at the female coolly. Of course he deserved it! He was the best warrior RiverClan had, and he was pleased Fallenstar recognized his greatness. As soon as the crowd dispersed, he'd need to talk to him and crack down on work. "Easy," he told her. "You're here now, aren't you?" It was a shame that she was one cat who missed the actual ceremony, but he'd take her praise regardless. "It's about time he chose me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
Littleleaf searched the crowd until her eyes landed on Lionstorm, and once they had, she pounced from where she had been observing the action as she knawed at the trout between her paws. She trotted over, tail raised, "Congrats, Lionstorm," she dipped her head, flicking her ears. The small she-cat's tabby fur was well-groomed after a long session of half-bored washing, her blue eyes curious and bright as she seated herself beside the tom, "Fallenstar chose the right cat, if I have any say in it. There's been a lot going on lately, and I know I couldn't handle all the stress of working all that out."

Maybe she was being too blunt. After all, she had been quietly hoping that she'd end up in Lionstorm's position. But she was only around thirty moons, and being so young... she pulled her mind from her inner thoughts and returned to reality, blinking at the warrior patiently.
Lionstorm felt ready for anything that was thrown at him. He'd never been ambitious about becoming deputy or leader, but now-- he had power, and he knew how he wanted to use it. The Clan would never undergo another mutiny with Lionstorm as their deputy. He wouldn't let them. "Then it's a good thing he picked me, and not you. I wouldn't worry yourself about what's been going on-- I'll deal with it." WindClan wouldn't pester them again, and he'd make sure the others Clans knew their place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

@BILL.
[Feel free to reply whenever you want, Frostie coming up after everyone has dispersed!]

At the mention of Lionstorm's promotion to deputy, the silver feline couldn't but cheer his friend's name,

"Lionstorm! Lionstorm!"

His features glowed with pride. Of all the felines he could have imagined to be appointed, he certainly didn't expect Lion, though he couldn't imagine anyone else suited for it. He did have that air about him.. maybe it was just confidence though. Anyway, that didn't matter! What did matter is that they needed to celebrate! For now, he'd sit and watch as clan members rushed to greet their new deputy - everyone was intoxicated with excitement and it felt like Riverclan had its head back above the water. They were able to release the air they had held in their lungs for so long after being pushed from their home... after Daisyshade... Things were starting to look up!

As the clearing began to thin out, Frostflight rose to his paws and meandered his way over. It looked as if only a few cats still remained, a good few he knew... others he couldn't seem to recall their names. "Lionstorm?" he called gently to the golden furred feline, attempting to catch Lion's amber gaze with his own.
At the mention of his name, Lionstorm turned his head in the direction of Frostflight, and he moved to greet his friend. "Frostflight!" he said his name with a smirk. "It's good to see you, have you come to congratulate me as well?" He was eager to get to work, but having some time with his friend wouldn't hurt.

There was a lot going on, and some of the initial giddiness was beginning to die down with the crowd. Lionstorm would need to figure out an efficient way to organize patrols and camp repair. He was sure there were other things that needed to be done, as well.

But for now, he gazed at his friend with a gleam to his eye. "I'm glad our Clan is whole again. We've gone too long without a deputy." Without him.

Last edited by BEAR.; May 10th, 2019 at 01:01 AM.
Old May 10th, 2019, 01:23 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

Ah, here he was! Lionstorm was wondering when Fawnpaw would come? Did he watch the ceremony? Lionstorm sure hoped so, he didn't want him to miss it for the world. He was deputy now, after all-- that was an once in a lifetime opportunity. "Fallenstar has good taste," he responded, unable to keep his muzzle straight. Stars, he felt giddy. "You know, RiverClan has just been upgraded to the gold package."
“That’s what I thought too until today,” he said, the faintest hints of suppressed laughter in his reply. “Ignoring how we’re playing fast and loose with the word ‘upgrade’, I guess I’m looking forward to dumb puns at inappropriate times, and frequent clan meetings with no announcements, just silence so we can stare at your magnificence — staples of the gold package.” Although he knew it was rather mouthy for an apprentice to the deputy, it was still difficult to truly process; the same Lionstorm that he had been through the worst of times yet had wonderful memories with was taking up more responsibility within the Clan, maybe even would be leader someday. Despite his slight reservations and overwhelming snark, he was proud of his friend and relayed this through a genuine murmur of, "Oh hey, congratulations."

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old May 10th, 2019, 11:54 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:

Lionstorm's ears twitched as the gray she-cat almost bumped into him, and he gazed at the female coolly. Of course he deserved it! He was the best warrior RiverClan had, and he was pleased Fallenstar recognized his greatness. As soon as the crowd dispersed, he'd need to talk to him and crack down on work. "Easy," he told her. "You're here now, aren't you?" It was a shame that she was one cat who missed the actual ceremony, but he'd take her praise regardless. "It's about time he chose me."

Lionstorm felt ready for anything that was thrown at him. He'd never been ambitious about becoming deputy or leader, but now-- he had power, and he knew how he wanted to use it. The Clan would never undergo another mutiny with Lionstorm as their deputy. He wouldn't let them. "Then it's a good thing he picked me, and not you. I wouldn't worry yourself about what's been going on-- I'll deal with it." WindClan wouldn't pester them again, and he'd make sure the others Clans knew their place.

At the mention of his name, Lionstorm turned his head in the direction of Frostflight, and he moved to greet his friend. "Frostflight!" he said his name with a smirk. "It's good to see you, have you come to congratulate me as well?" He was eager to get to work, but having some time with his friend wouldn't hurt.

There was a lot going on, and some of the initial giddiness was beginning to die down with the crowd. Lionstorm would need to figure out an efficient way to organize patrols and camp repair. He was sure there were other things that needed to be done, as well.

But for now, he gazed at his friend with a gleam to his eye. "I'm glad our Clan is whole again. We've gone too long without a deputy." Without him.
Twitching her ears, Littleleaf didn't suppress the purr that made its way through her throat as she dipped her head toward the new deputy. Lionstorm was determined, no doubt, and that was something she admired. "And my kits are safe?" she questioned. Her kits, still only three or four moons old, were no doubt her biggest concern.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old May 10th, 2019, 06:06 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:

"Of course! I'm surprised anyone can still see with how radiant you are. Congratulations." He smiled warmly as he lowered himself down beside Lionstorm, a dull 'thwump' sounding as his rump settled. It was hard not to feel excited at the prospect of a new deputy - let alone one that he had faith in to do well. Even though their relationship may have been more laid-back than normal - after all they were friends - Frostflight had to admire Lionstorm. He was a capable warrior... strong.. confident. Though maybe Frostflight had too much of a sparkle in his eyes as he matched his icy gaze with Lion's. After all, only time could tell what would happen. "I'll second that, for once it feels like the tension is gone." The silver tabby let out long sigh, remaining silent for a brief moment as a mischievous smile crept across his maw,

"It may not be the best time, buuuut..." He tilted his head to the side in playful innocence, "What would a ceremony be without a celebration afterwards? Hmm? What do you say? Just for old times sake, before you get too busy and have no time for me anymore." Frostflight pulled a saddened expression, though he hoped it was clear that he was just playing around. Between his new apprentice and Lionstorm's new position, he didn't expect the them to hang out often.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 17th, 2019, 04:11 AM
work is never done

[may have forgotten to reply to the above, oop]

Lionstorm scrambled up onto the Streamstone, admiring the view of the clearing for a moment as he sat down. This was exciting, being up here, seeing the sights, knowing that one day, this would be his permanent spot in the Clan. Above the others. Their leader.

But that wasn't why he was here, oh, no. There was something important that needed to be done, a task overlooked by Fallenstar. A handful of apprentices had been left mentorless, for many reasons-- but tonight, he was setting things right.

"Pearlpaw [ @North], Creekpaw [ @.:Virgo:.], Hurricanepaw [ @TheImmortalElder], and Pebblepaw [ @Adderbite] please step forward!"

He waited for the apprentices to approach before he continued:

"It has come to my attention you are all without mentors despite being apprentices, and I will not let this stand. Pearlpaw, until you receive your warrior name you will be mentored by Honeychirp [ @Gemini]! Creekpaw, you will be mentored by Angelwing [ @Fuzzyfeline]. Hurricanepaw, you will be mentored by Troutleap [ @Troutleap124], and finally, Pebblepaw: you will be mentored by Snailriver [ @TheImmortalElder]! I know you all will pass on your resourcefulness to these apprentices, and I trust you will not disappoint me."

With that stated, he leaped down from the stone. "You are all dismissed!"

(small note: if any of these characters have a mentor/apprentice prior to this brief ceremony, please let me know so i can find a new one for the above cats! i was just going off the roster)

Last edited by BEAR.; May 17th, 2019 at 04:13 AM.