Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM

Old December 29th, 2019, 11:03 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

@hxneysuckle

Alderpaw jumped when the other apprentice approached him. He fixed the tom with a perplexed look, but the expression quickly cleared and he returned his attention to back to Lionstar. "I'm sure Lionstar has his reasons," he said, not looking at Ratpaw as he spoke. "And you shouldn't talk about him like that. What if he hears you?" This time he did glance at Ratpaw, although his gaze was mostly blank, holding only a hint of irritation. "Look, it might not be interesting, but it will be important. He wouldn't call us if it wouldn't."

Ha paused, looking down at his paws for a moment. What would have driven this cat to speak so harshly about the RiverClan leader? Lionstar was great! He was awesome! He was going to bring RiverClan to great new heights! He was brilliant! Yeah, when he isn't embarrassing you in front of the entire Clan, his mind told him. Remember how that felt? Alderpaw grit his teeth and turned back to Ratpaw, eyes wide. 'What if we gave him something interesting to make an announcement about?" he said quietly. "You remember the coyotes he was talking about, right? What if we tracked one of them down and killed it? Then you'd have something to be excited about, and I'd have my dignity back." How likely was it that Ratpaw, a cat he'd never even seen before, would accept his offer? It was absurd to try, but Alderpaw knew he wouldn't stand a chance against one of the murderous beasts on his own. He'd need someone else's help, and who better to ask than someone who wanted something too?
The Oriental clenched his jaw as he thought of the other's words. It would certainly give Lionstar something to whine about, and if he proved himself by killing a coyote, he'd be more of a hero than something to laugh at! No more embarrassment from the long-legged minnow-brain atop the Streamstone. A wry grin curled upon his lips, a hum rumbling in his chest. "I would," Ratpaw stated, eyes glimmering with mischief, "And it'd teach Goldie up there not to pick on us apprentices." His tail lashed, head tilting to the side.
"Alright then, I'm in. If we do it, we should go now- the Clan is distracted, they won't notice us missing. I'm sure the meeting isn't that important. Probably just Golden-ass spewing nonsense again. We can always get caught up later," he whispered, leaning closer to what's-his-face so only he could hear. Ratpaw stood, flexing his claws into the ground. "Come on, now's our chance! Let's go!"
Old December 29th, 2019, 11:39 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by damaatsii View Post
Drizzlemist let out a sigh and slipped out of the warriors' den, not trying to hide her annoyance. Lionstar always had something to announce, didn't he? What could he be going on about this time? Her fluffy tail swished as she made her way to the clearing, settling in the middle of the group. She wasn't overly interested in whatever the leader had to say, but she was ready to let him know if he was pushing things too far. From what she could tell, the clan was pretty divided in opinion of the golden furred leader.

Petuniapaw's musing caught her attention and she purred in amusement, looking at the younger she-cat. "That he does. Any guesses, love? Maybe a new warrior or apprentice?"

She wished it was something that simple. Chant a name a few times and then go back to the daily grind. If he had an announcement with any heavier news... well. They would just have to see what that was about, wouldn't they?
@Fluffy
(gonna assume you meant Fuzzy hehe)

Petuniapaw turned with alert ears as Drizzelmist addressed her. Oh she didn't know this warrior yet! The warrior didn't look up set or frustrated at her so the little molly smiled. Though this was a first being called love... Maybe that was something like Sugar apple would do? Who knew! It was a first never the lest. "Hmm.. If I guessed I'd say he just wants to tell us about somethin'. Petunia guessed blinking her amber eyes up at the older molly. "But I really hope a new apprentice is made! I was just recently made one and would love a new den mate!" She added purring a bit.
After a moment she wiggled to face Drizzelmist better. "What if one of the other Clans want to fight us? Or someone died! That would be sad... I don't know how to fight and all the flowers died." The ginger and white molly mewed brows knitting in thought. "Ashfrost would probably teach me something if we did have to fight he's nice. Oh! Ma'am I don't know your name?" Petuniapaw added curiosity and energy filly her face once more.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 30th, 2019, 07:26 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@hxneysuckle

Alderpaw couldn't stop the grin from splitting across his muzzle. Perfect. The task would be so much easier with two cats, and now he wouldn't have to waste time or risk exposing his plan by asking random cats. He met Ratpaw's gaze, and something in his chest started to burn. This was a cat who had something to prove, who had a goal in mind, and he couldn't have managed to find a more suitable companion. "Brilliant," he answered, and began to weave his way to the edge of the crowd before breaking off and approaching the camp exit. He looked over his shoulder at Ratpaw, waiting for the other tom to follow. His paws burned with excitement. This was their chance, his chance, to prove to Lionstar how amazing he really was.

Last edited by dino.; December 30th, 2019 at 05:16 PM.
Old December 30th, 2019, 10:27 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

slowly heading to the crowd BrambleBlaze sighed, again? What now? Somehow though she felt somewhat nervous with this one, maybe something else has popped up while she was gaining her energy back? With her now cleaned pelt the molly sat near the middle with her head raised. Gazing around she did see drizzlemist though! Giving a smile to the other molly returned to gaze up at the leader.

Sootpaw hurried on over to the meeting with his tail bobbing in the air. He didn't like it when he was...slightly late. But he had training to do! The grey tom wormed his way through and took a spot near the front . His eyes shining with interest as he watched his leader. Which happened to be one of his idols...aside from wormpaw..other than that. He didn't have very many cats that he thought were above him. Not even the medicine cat or deputies . Deputy ...perhaps that's a role I can work hard for?...yes...yes that's a great position for someone like me. Then everyone can witness my greatness .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 30th, 2019, 10:53 AM

My Mood: Tired

@Fuzzy

What an innocent little thing the apprentice was! Drizzlemist might be a bit more of a bitter, jaded cat, but she appreciated the naivete of the younger cats. She didn't believe that she could keep the 'paw from learning the harshness of the world, but she hoped that this apprentice could hold onto that kitlike innocence for a little longer. No need to harden the young ones before absolutely necessary.

"I'm Drizzlemist," she purred in response, blue eyes softening as she looked at the apprentice. "And don't worry - if there's to be a war, we'll win. We're the best fed, best trained, and most passionate clan, after all. Ashfrost will keep you safe, and if he can't, then I'll look out for you, little one. I'm sure you'll learn plenty of battle moves before then."

She doubted it was another apprentice, if she was honest. Spotting Brambleblaze, she smiled back at the other she-cat, her eyes lidding. Poor thing looked so tired. Lionstar had a lot of nerve, sending cats to the tunnels and then wanting to be all pompous at them from his streamstone. Brambleblaze seemed exhausted in more ways than one, but also aloof, distant. Grief could do that to a cat, she supposed.
Old December 30th, 2019, 12:27 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Had Wormpaw voiced his thoughts louder, Lionstar probably would have agreed-- this wasn't good.

Lionstar's expression was a rare state of solemn, fierce eyes scanning the growing crowd of cats. Frostfall had failed to arrive-- he'd been missing for some time, but at least Eagleflight and Fawnsqueak had both arrived. Gaystep and Buckfrost had also collected into the crowd, taking spots not far from Firebird.

At least the turnout seemed better than some of the other meetings.

"RiverClan," his voice rang out for a moment, collecting his thoughts on how he'd proceed. "ShadowClan has once again made a move on our border. While on patrol, Greenfur and I found Crowtail-- their deputy and Shadyface, oce of their warriors on our territory. They were attempting to not only steal prey, but take the land we've rightfully claimed as ours. We drove the two invaders back but, upon bringing it to Icestar's attention she made it very clear she had no intention of keeping her cats off our land. They have no desire to back down peacefully. They will keep attempting to take our land until they succeed-- or are incapable of doing so.

"I take no pleasure in this, RiverClan, but.. I am formally declaring a raid on their camp. We will be quick, but we will be brutal, and we will make ShadowClan know we are not to be trifled with!

"All cats who have had at least one battle training session are expected to attend minus those who will be guarding camp, though apprentices should do their best to stay near a warrior or more experienced cat in case they need assistance in a fight.

"Prepare yourselves. In two days' time, we will be on the path to putting them in their place once and for all."

He'd give them a moment to take this in before he dismissed the crowd.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 30th, 2019, 01:16 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

leaning in, somewhat intrigued by this. He looked different ...not his usually happy attitude . Then her eyes widened only for them to narrow and for her ears to fold back what!?! Normally I'm not into clan drama...but ...what!?! she bared her teeth at this. How dare they?! That only proves that shadowclan are foxhearts. But once she heard thAt they would raid them..she backed up a bit. I'm so glad lambddream isn't here right now...to be honest I don't think she'll be able to go ahead with this.. . But should she join?....she never really liked shadowclan much anyways ...she snorted and lowered her head it's settled ...I'll join .

Ears perking up at the raid announcement and the intrusion from crowtal. Sootpaw bared his teeth and leaped up "What!? Those foxhearts!" he hissed . His fur on his back bristled and his tail puffed up. Once he heard the raid part, he was beyond excited ! Eyes sparking his tail swished back and forth . But he barely even had a full training session . ....His head lowered and ears flattened foxdung! Maybe next time.... kicking a pebble to the side . The grey apprentice slowly headed back to the den.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 30th, 2019, 02:18 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Those ShadowClans! good for nothings, that's what I'm told! The brown tabby snarled as the golden leader kept on mewing. A raid? A raid would be perfect to show Dirtfur that his survival skills aren't nothing! If he time, he will tall to Lionstar about the dirt-tabby's dirty plans.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old December 30th, 2019, 02:19 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Her ears flattened at the news. The ShadowClan deputy had trespassed? Surely he had to be smarter than that if the leader had appointed him! Stoatdance's tail unfurled from around her paws, lashing back and fortg across the ground. A raid on ShadowClan. I've never been to a battle before... but this can be my chance to make my Clan proud. Her claws flexed, sinking into the ground as her gaze passed through the camp. They were strong. They would take down ShadowClan and come out victorious!
She rose to her paws, an excited glint in her eye. "Let's do this! We will be victorious!" she called, raising her voice as loudly as she could. Her heart pounded with excitement, blood rushing through her ears. This will be thrilling!
Old December 30th, 2019, 04:59 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

wormpaw only sunk lower to the ground at the announcement. he didn't seem too surprised at this. he had figured the dam was going to crack any day now. "they did this to themselves, " the apprenticed stated sternly-- sitting up properly after he was done.. processing. wormpaw blink, furrowing his eyebrows. one battle training session. he eyed dirtfur, perhaps he could sneak one in--? he unsheathed his claws, digging them into the dirt.
wormpaw sighed, if he did join the battle-- he would become a burden. specially since his eyes were sick.. he sheathe his claws, there would be another battle of course in his lifetime. the only thing was that he wasn't going to sleep for two days. wormpaw shuffled his paws, staring down at the ground. "why must shadowclan be filled with minnow-brains!" he hissed to himself, they just haadddd to go and get wild now! of course riverclan had to put them back in their place like always.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc