Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old December 25th, 2017, 10:12 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Vixenpaw snapped out of her thoughts as she felt herself being hauled by the scruff. She almost opened her mouth to snap at her mentor for being so rough until she caught the whiff of heather that told her she’d been over the scent line. Suddenly she felt spent. She didn’t even argue when her mentor told her it was time to get back. She just nodded and followed along with her head down. “The freshkill?” She muttered out loud, remembering her catches of the day.
Slightly shocked by the non-argumental response, and still conscious of the gaze burning into her from the unknown feline, Featherfur shook her head. "I'll get it. You're exhausted from today. Go back to camp and get some rest." Affectionately, she rested her muzzle on Vixenpaw's head for a moment or so, before turning towards the direction of the buried prey.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old December 26th, 2017, 10:37 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Part of him was panicking he'd be caught letting her trespass, but he let her voice soothe him,"I didn't know if you had either. I searched for your body and was reassured some- I just didn't know if a clanmate grabbed you. You were fighting amazing at the battlefield anyhow" he nuzzled her back.
Riverpaw suddenly realized she had crossed the border and stepped the rest of the way back. "You where to.I can't believe your not warrior with how you fought!"She exclaimed.
(Sorry it's short.)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:11 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Question Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Riverpaw suddenly realized she had crossed the border and stepped the rest of the way back. "You where to.I can't believe your not warrior with how you fought!"She exclaimed.
(Sorry it's short.)
Lionpaw chuckled after she crossed back across the border," I was only six moons old at the battle." he purred," I'm finally seven moons. I might be a good fighter, but hunting matters too!" he chuckled. (It's a decent amount too)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:51 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Lionpaw chuckled after she crossed back across the border," I was only six moons old at the battle." he purred," I'm finally seven moons. I might be a good fighter, but hunting matters too!" he chuckled. (It's a decent amount too)
"Your probably a wonderful hunter." She said,sitting down so she wouldn't accidentally cross the border again,and that was the last thing she wanted."It's probably been cold on the Moor with no trees to block the wind." She said,worry slipping through her voice.She hoped they had been finding enough prey,especially with war coming.'I hope our clans don't fight each other...' she thought,but quickly thought of something else,not wanting to ruin the mood.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old December 29th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle jel View Post
Slightly shocked by the non-argumental response, and still conscious of the gaze burning into her from the unknown feline, Featherfur shook her head. "I'll get it. You're exhausted from today. Go back to camp and get some rest." Affectionately, she rested her muzzle on Vixenpaw's head for a moment or so, before turning towards the direction of the buried prey.
Vixenpaw felt her mentor's muzzle on her shoulder. She wanted to snap and say that she didn't need the affection, but she was just so tired. And if she was being honest... it felt nice. Slowly, with her head down, the little shecat made her way back to Shadowclan camp, sparing one last glance over her shoulder at the piece of territory where her life had ended and she had learning that she was unwanted.

Last edited by Charmer; December 29th, 2017 at 07:42 PM.
Old December 29th, 2017, 10:12 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Vixenpaw felt her mentor's muzzle on her shoulder. She wanted to snap and say that she didn't need the affection, but she was just so tired. And if she was being honest... it felt nice. Slowly, with her head down, the little shecat made her way back to Shadowclan camp, sparing one last glance over her shoulder at the piece of territory where her life had ended and she had learning that she was unwanted.
are we ending it here?
even so, can we begin that nightpaw plot, where snowpaw finds nightpaw having bad dreams? then they take a walk and all that drama happens, preventing snow from becoming warrior foe a waile and lol
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old December 29th, 2017, 10:16 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle jel View Post
are we ending it here?
even so, can we begin that nightpaw plot, where snowpaw finds nightpaw having bad dreams? then they take a walk and all that drama happens, preventing snow from becoming warrior foe a waile and lol
Oh it looks like you had the same thought. Yeah sure!

Old December 29th, 2017, 10:19 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Oh it looks like you had the same thought. Yeah sure!
xD yeah we did lol
and also

yyyYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEES
im so excited for all dis drama like mmmMmmmm
Old December 31st, 2017, 10:47 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Branchpelt went to the WindClan border to clear his head.(writers block)

@Mayflower
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 1st, 2018, 05:07 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Branchpelt went to the WindClan border to clear his head.(writers block)

@Mayflower
(I’m not gonna bring n Monarch yet)

Twist padded along the border quickly, opening his jaws and sweeping his yellow gaze around as he walked. The tom knew he shouldn’t be here, wedged between borders, but his stomach was rumbling and his ribs beginning to show through his splotchy black fur. Twist wasn’t an idiot though, and he tried his best to go unnoticed. He had scouted out the are beforehand, and he rubbed himself in leaves to create the allusion of a Shadowclan scent. As he walked, the black and white tom wove through the trees until he stopped in his tracks, dead leaves crunching under his weight. Did he hear something?

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-