Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 04:32 PM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 6th, 2021, 11:49 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Prey Scavenger Hunt [Event - Open to All Apprentices and a Few Warriors]

Pinepaw shyly padded up and joined the crowd, despite not knowing how to hunt. At least Finchwhisker said those like her could still tag along.

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old April 7th, 2021, 08:44 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Prey Scavenger Hunt [Event - Open to All Apprentices and a Few Warriors]

Event [#event]

Finchwhisker was admittedly slightly disappointed by the turnout. But if the rest of the apprentices didn't want an opportunity to get some easy training experience in, then perhaps that meant he'd weeded out the incompetent bunch of them.

On the upside, things had worked out perfectly because an even proportion of warriors and apprentices had shown up, meaning he could place the apprentices in pairs with one warrior chaperone each. If someone were to show up late, that might throw things off, but he was relying on the assumption that everyone who wanted to participate was already here.

"Smokepaw [ @Fierceclaw ] and Mintpaw [ @jayfeather21 ], you'll be a pair. Dreamcloud [ @hope ] will go along with you."

Whitepaw [ @Fierceclaw ] and Pinepaw [ @Bread ], you're a team. Grimhound [ @spade ] will be supervising you."

He hadn't expected Bouncepaw to show up, but supposed he technically was still an apprentice, and though in training to be a medicine cat rather than a warrior, it would still be beneficial for him to practice hunting. "Bouncepaw [ @Fletcher ] and Frostpaw [ @MooingPanda ], the two of you will be a group. Scorchstrike [ @ChillCat ] will be your chaperone."

"And finally, Lilypaw [ @Fawnhearted ] and Silentpaw [ @ChillCat ], you'll be together. Hopepelt [ @Lavender'fur ] will come with you."

"Remember, you need to catch a rat, a vole, a frog, a lizard, a shrew, a mouse, a squirrel, and a bird. On the count of three, you may begin hunting. One... two... three!"

At least one apprentice from each group must post in order to receive a spin during the next round. If all members of the group post, the wheel may be spun twice if it lands on a duplicate.

Warriors may not aid the apprentices in hunting. However, the optional prompts contain tricky situations for the apprentices which will require the warriors' help.

--------------------

The wheel of fate has decided which type of prey you catch!

Smokepaw, Mintpaw, and Dreamcloud stumble upon a rat.
[Optional Prompt: The ground's looking extra muddy today. So much that the apprentices get stuck and need Dreamcloud's help getting freed.]

Whitepaw, Pinepaw, and Grimhound run into a rat.
[Optional Prompt: The apprentices fail to notice a small hawk watching them from a nearby tree. It's up to Grimhound to chase it away.]

Bouncepaw, Frostpaw, and Scorchstrike discover a vole.
[Optional Prompt: Someone gets their pelt snagged on a bramble bush and needs Scorchstrike's help getting free.

Lilypaw, Silentpaw, and Hopepelt find a bird.
[Optional Prompt: The apprentices get all tangled up in a curtain of vines and need Hopepelt's help getting untangled.]

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; April 7th, 2021 at 08:44 PM.
Old April 7th, 2021, 09:18 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Lilypaw nodded eagerly, turning to look for Silentpaw she smiled when she saw the apprentice. "Hey! Let's go do our best", she said encorgingly to them. Glancing and making eye contact with Hopepelt she motioned for her to come over with a flick of her tail "Glad to be working with you!", this was true, Hopepelt was an experienced warrior and she hoped she wouldn't be annoyed working with apprentices.

(Okay Lilypaws belly and paw is slightly injured from the last gathering battle, if we wanted to blame her for getting tangled in fines when after catching the bird and accidentally dragging Silentpaw down with her that's an idea)
Mentions: @ChillCat and @Lavender'fur

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3

Last edited by Fawnhearted; April 7th, 2021 at 10:13 PM.
Old April 7th, 2021, 09:55 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Frostpaw nodded and glanced around for his teammates. He wasn't exactly sure what a chaperone was, or if Scorchstrike was supposed to help out or not. He didn't think so. He also realized that the other apprentice was a medicine cat. He never really hung out with them a lot. Or at all. They were kind of weird to him. He didn't really understand them talking to StarClan. It made the medicine cats seem a little mysterious.

It also meant that Bouncepaw probably didn't have a lot of experience hunting. Neither did Frostpaw. Although the white tom was confident in his skills, he had very little hunting practice.

Frostpaw didn't have any more time to think before Finchwhisker started the competition. For a moment, he just stood there as cats began to take off. Not sure where to start, he located Bouncepaw and bounded toward him. @ChillCat @Fletcher

Old April 7th, 2021, 10:14 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

@Fletcher @MooingPanda

Scorchstrike didn't mind babysitting a bunch of hyperactive children. If she did, she wouldn't have signed up. "Frostpaw! Bouncepaw! You're with me! Go do your thing, I'm just here to make sure you don't die!" She smiled at her attempt at humor.

Silentpaw didn't know Lilypaw or Hopepelt, but figured it wouldn't be so bad. "Hello," she said shyly to both of them. "Let's catch something great!" @Fawnhearted @Lavender'fur
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; April 7th, 2021 at 10:18 PM.
Old April 7th, 2021, 11:09 PM

~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw nodded and looked for Mintpaw and Dreamcloud. After he found them, he flicked his tail at them and then started to hunt down prey. After sniffing around, he caught the scent of a rat and he followed it.

The scent led through muddy territory and he grunted and sighed as he padded through. Soon, he realized he couldn’t move and he was stuck. He looked around for Dreamcloud.

@hope @jayfeather21

~Whitepaw~
Whitepaw looked around excitedly for Pinepaw and Grimhound. She smiled at them once she found them and then headed on the journey. She caught a whiff of rat and started following it.

She was too intent on the scent that she didn’t notice the hawk on a tree.

Old April 8th, 2021, 01:26 AM
Random Roleplayer

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
Lilypaw nodded eagerly, turning to look for Silentpaw she smiled when she saw the apprentice. "Hey! Let's go do our best", she said encorgingly to them. Glancing and making eye contact with Hopepelt she motioned for her to come over with a flick of her tail "Glad to be working with you!", this was true, Hopepelt was an experienced warrior and she hoped she wouldn't be annoyed working with apprentices.

(Okay Lilypaws belly and paw is slightly injured from the last gathering battle, if we wanted to blame her for getting tangled in fines when after catching the bird and accidentally dragging Silentpaw down with her that's an idea)
Mentions: @ChillCat and @Lavender'fur
"Come on, apprentices!" Hopepelt laughed, "Time to catch some prey!
@ChillCat
@Fawnhearted

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old April 8th, 2021, 02:57 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierceclaw View Post
~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw nodded and looked for Mintpaw and Dreamcloud. After he found them, he flicked his tail at them and then started to hunt down prey. After sniffing around, he caught the scent of a rat and he followed it.

The scent led through muddy territory and he grunted and sighed as he padded through. Soon, he realized he couldn’t move and he was stuck. He looked around for Dreamcloud.

@hope @jayfeather21

~Whitepaw~
Whitepaw looked around excitedly for Pinepaw and Grimhound. She smiled at them once she found them and then headed on the journey. She caught a whiff of rat and started following it.

She was too intent on the scent that she didn’t notice the hawk on a tree.

"Here!" Mintpaw ran and grabbed a stick and shoved it to smokepaw

Old April 8th, 2021, 08:21 PM
chirps

Giving a flick of his ear Grimhound set off after Whitepaw, The smell of rat danced around his nose, but the large tabby didn’t focus his attention on it just yet. Up in a nearby tree sat a hawk. It was still and unmoving - unlikely to be scented by either apprentice. A grin stretched across his maw as for a second he contemplated letting the bird swoop down to grab one of them.

No. That could cause a mess, and Grimhound didn’t want any blood splatter on his recently groomed fur.

”You better go for that rat now,” he growled towards Whitepaw as he shot over him, claws extended, at the exact moment the hawk started its descent. Not today, feathers, he thought with a chuckle as he collided with the winged creature. It let out a cry, aiming to rake its talons across Grimhound face before taking flight. The pain just made him hiss, but wasn’t too bad. ”Stupid bird,” he muttered, shaking his head and flinging scarlet droplets around him. The talons hadn’t gone far enough to be deep, but it was still irritating.

At least the hawk wouldn’t be any more trouble.

// @Fierceclaw @Bread

Last edited by spade; April 8th, 2021 at 08:21 PM.
Old April 9th, 2021, 10:57 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

→˚₊·* Pinepaw
The apprentice awkwardly stood there as everything just happened. She definitely didn't smell the hawk, but indeed did smell the rat.

Pinepaw inched her way over to the other apprentice and the rodent, then decided to just get this rat done and over with so they could move on. Her form was very improper as she tried her best to walk stealthily. She cautiously pounced on it and bit down. Yes, the kill was very messy, but thankfully it did die. The molly picked up the dead being and looked back at the group.
‧₊˚┊ @spade , @Fierceclaw - sorry for the short post!!

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Closed Thread