Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Bean
Today 06:56 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:50 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 06:48 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 06:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 9th, 2021, 11:49 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Prey Scavenger Hunt [Event - Open to All Apprentices and a Few Warriors]

Dreamcloud went off to find her group members and was a little flustered to find Smokepaw stuck in some mud, but let out a laugh. She picked up a nearby stick in her mouth and went over, putting it near Smokepaw to try to help them get pulled up out of the mud. She gave a little nod to Mintpaw, happy to see an apprentice helping out another apprentice. Teamwork!
// @Fierceclaw @jayfeather21
Old April 10th, 2021, 12:26 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Prey Scavenger Hunt [Event - Open to All Apprentices and a Few Warriors]

Event [#event]

So far everything seemed to be going smoothly. Finchwhisker watched amused as the groups woven around and through different parts of the territory. Quite a few of the apprentices seemed to be getting caught up in one thing or another. Yet so far, he’d seen each group successfully catch something, which was a good sign.

Perhaps there truly was a greater deal of competence among these select apprentices. “Keep it going! Eyes on the prize!” His yell out to the groups might scare away some of the prey, yes, but that was just part of the challenge. It wouldn’t be so amusing to watch if everyone managed to catch all the prey on their list without batting an eye.

[Note: The time between spins will now be 2 days instead of 1, to give everyone more time to post.]

The wheel of fate has decided which type of prey you catch!

{ @Fierceclaw @jayfeather21 @hope }
Smokepaw, Mintpaw, and Dreamcloud find a vole.
[Optional Prompt: No danger... except the possibility of scaring away all the prey! Someone’s pawsteps are so loud it’s a wonder they manage to catch the vole. Perhaps a few pointers would help.]

{ @Fierceclaw @Bread @spade }
Whitepaw, Pinepaw, and Grimhound come across a frog.
[Optional Prompt: The frog hops down into a ditch and the apprentices follow. They manage to catch it but need a bit of help climbing back out.]

{ @Fletcher @MooingPanda @ChillCat }
Bouncepaw, Frostpaw, and Scorchstrike stumble upon a shrew.
[Optional Prompt: The apprentices hunt down the shrew, but the overall catch is messy. Perhaps a few helpful tips from a warrior would be beneficial.]

{ @Fawnhearted @ChillCat @Lavender'fur }
Lilypaw, Silentpaw, and Hopepelt track down a squirrel.
[Optional Prompt: The apprentices catch the squirrel, but a misjudged step causes one to lose their footing and tumble down a small hill. They might need some help getting back up.]

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; April 10th, 2021 at 12:27 AM.
Old April 10th, 2021, 08:30 AM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Frostpaw bounded excitedly through the forest. He had no idea how loud he was being as he scampered around, searching for prey. He stopped and sniffed loudly. He spun around as he caught the scent of a shrew. He dropped into a messy hunting crouch and inched forward. @ChillCat @Fletcher

Old April 10th, 2021, 11:34 AM
Are You Kitten me?!

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post
Dreamcloud went off to find her group members and was a little flustered to find Smokepaw stuck in some mud, but let out a laugh. She picked up a nearby stick in her mouth and went over, putting it near Smokepaw to try to help them get pulled up out of the mud. She gave a little nod to Mintpaw, happy to see an apprentice helping out another apprentice. Teamwork!
// @Fierceclaw @jayfeather21
Mintpaw growled and yanked harder

Old April 10th, 2021, 01:52 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

[ @ChillCat @MooingPanda ]

Bouncepaw

Bouncepaw followed Frostpaw, he looked antsy, tail twitching, ears always spanning around- oh, how he hated the thickets.

He watched Frostpaw crouch, and assumed he should do the same. It was not a very good crouch, his belly was touching the ground, it looked more like he was laying down for a rest rather than trying to catch prey.

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old April 10th, 2021, 02:29 PM

~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw with the help of his partners, he got out. When he got out, he looked around and spotted his main target. He stalked the rat and caught it. He padded over to Dreamcloud and Mintpaw, dropping the rat close to them. "Well, we have the rat! But now I'm all dirty." He mewed, looked down at his dirty paws.
{Wrapping up the rat catch, hope you don't mind}

Smokepaw sniffed around the air and caught a very faint hint of vole. "I smell vole. We should go after it." Smokepaw mewed. He followed the vole scent.
{Smokepaw's small for his age so he would probably be light footed and wouldn't make too much noise @jayfeather21 @hope }

~Whitepaw~
Whitepaw was distracted from the rat and widened her eyes as she saw the hawk she hadn't noticed. Before she could do anything though, she watched Grimhound attack the hawk and send it on its way. She watched Pinepaw catch the rat. She looked back at Grimhound. "Are you ok?" She mewed.

{This happens after Grimhound responds}
Whitepaw heard a faint croak and turned to see a frog. That was on the list right? She stalked it but due to her inexperience on catching frogs, the frog noticed her and hopped away, going inside a ditch. She padded to the ditch and looked down. "I'm too big to fit," She meowed, turning to her team.

Last edited by ~Fierce~; April 10th, 2021 at 02:30 PM.
Old April 10th, 2021, 08:21 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Lilypaw stalks a squirrel nibbling a treenut on the ground, twitching her ear she directed to her teammates that she was gonna chase the squirrel in their direction. Lilypaw glanced at Silentpaw to make sure she understood.
@ChillCat @Lavender'fur

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old April 10th, 2021, 08:43 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

@Fawnhearted @Lavender'fur

Silentpaw really really wanted to be the one to catch the squirrel! But she didn't really have much hunting experience yet, so she would have to be super careful. She flicked her tail to show she understood.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old April 10th, 2021, 08:44 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Scorchstrike winced at their subpar technique. But if she intervened now, it would scare away the shrew. I'll let them try it, then correct them after. @Fletcher @MooingPanda
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old April 10th, 2021, 08:57 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
@Fawnhearted @Lavender'fur

Silentpaw really really wanted to be the one to catch the squirrel! But she didn't really have much hunting experience yet, so she would have to be super careful. She flicked her tail to show she understood.
Lilypaw smiled and chased the squirrel toward her, she was almost there before she stepped her foot in a hole. "Get it!" , she hissed through her teeth as she tried to get her foot out. "Starclan I swear-", she growled under her breath.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Closed Thread