Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
~HONEYKIT FINDER~
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 03:20 PM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 03:14 PM
Squirrelwhisker Family...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 03:13 PM
The Flopping Plot!...
Last post by paris
Today 03:11 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 03:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 15th, 2018, 11:57 AM
Mischief Managed

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Ceadarmist sat in the clearing. He was waiting for Willowpaw his apprentice to walk out of the apprentice's den. He watched her walk up to him. "Hey Ceadarmist what are we doing today?" She asked. "Probably hunting training..Or a patrol maybe" He wasn't so sure yet. "Okay do I have time to eat?" She asked him. "Yes go ahead and get something from the kill pile then we can go" He explained. "Okay" Willowpaw padded away to the kill pile. Ceadermist decided to eat aswell while he had time. So he walked over to the kill pile and took a bird. He ate it up quickly. He got up and walked over to the camp entrance waiting for Willowpaw. She padded over "Ready to go" She mewed. "Ok let's go"

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old July 15th, 2018, 12:02 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
{Gahhh, who knew just these actions could be romantic, my heart is dying. Subtle actions slooooowly, making it's way into each other's heart. If I die before this is over, its either because of KoA in October of because this romantic tension has gotten too much)

As she also groomed him Ravenvine tipped his head slightly. He breathed deep through his nose, focused - to make sure that he caught every moment, stare, tensing - and then leaned over and began grooming the neck fur and her face, the two things he knew she couldn't reach herself. He continued the grooming while curling his tail around them both. When he stopped he looked over to where his tail ended and that it was were a black spot did not cover Tuftbreeze's body and that it just flicked back and forth. He shook his head, how he had gotten distracted by something so simple he did not know. He took the second-to-last bite of their cardinal and nudged the rest to her, giving himself fully into grooming the bit of fur on her neck.
Tuftbreeze found herself closing her eyes, surprising herself with a purr as the tom's tongue rasped over her fur. She hadn't sat so close to anyone since her apprentice days, and even back then she wouldn't dare to share tongues. It was something she'd observe her clanmates doing, something she knew was normal for friends and family to do, but something she never found the courage or confidence to initiate. The molly also had never been relaxed enough around others to even think about something like this, and she was stunned at how easy it was to relax in Ravenvine's presence. It had to be because he wasn't like the other cats in the clan, because he was different, but goodness was it a good kind of different. The tom was refreshing to be around, and the molly found herself not worrying what he thought about her. When the black tom paused, she opened her eyes in time to catch him pushing the cardinal her way. She gratefully bent down to take the last bite, chewing slowly and slightly leaning herself towards the other warrior, letting him know without words that she was enjoying the moment.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 15th, 2018, 12:17 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Tuftbreeze found herself closing her eyes, surprising herself with a purr as the tom's tongue rasped over her fur. She hadn't sat so close to anyone since her apprentice days, and even back then she wouldn't dare to share tongues. It was something she'd observe her clanmates doing, something she knew was normal for friends and family to do, but something she never found the courage or confidence to initiate. The molly also had never been relaxed enough around others to even think about something like this, and she was stunned at how easy it was to relax in Ravenvine's presence. It had to be because he wasn't like the other cats in the clan, because he was different, but goodness was it a good kind of different. The tom was refreshing to be around, and the molly found herself not worrying what he thought about her. When the black tom paused, she opened her eyes in time to catch him pushing the cardinal her way. She gratefully bent down to take the last bite, chewing slowly and slightly leaning herself towards the other warrior, letting him know without words that she was enjoying the moment.
Ravenvine let out a purr too. Rarely he had the opportunity to share tongues, as others considered him, well, different. He was certainly enjoying this, even if it wasn't his own fur getting groomed, getting to be like this with a clanmate who fit his category of being so called different. Watching her gulp up the rest of the bird he smiled yet again, and started grooming her neck. "Never shared tongues before?" he asked softly, getting back into his work. Her fur was a master piece of tangles and twigs and he subtly moved to the other side to get the opportunity to untangle her fur with his paws. Closing his bad eye - to better concentrate on what he could see and not be disturbed by the shadows in the left eye - he began to part her fur, while still softly purring and licking her neck.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 15th, 2018, 01:20 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Wink Re: ShadowClan Clearing

"See? Even Shadowclans warriors are sleeping! Thunderclan Is gonna be soo proud of us, right featherkit? Featherkit?" Shinykit looked around. "Featherkit!" He was about to wail.

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old July 15th, 2018, 01:22 PM
Ghostie

My Mood: Kingly

Im right here brother!
Old July 15th, 2018, 01:26 PM
Ghostie

So what do you want to do here brother?
Old July 15th, 2018, 01:27 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

"Phew. Im getting tired. Too tired! Featherkit, Im to tired to walk back!" Shinykit's blood was ushng through his ears.

Old July 15th, 2018, 01:29 PM
Ghostie

Featherkit looked around. And said, "shinykit lets hide behind this bouldore until you regain your strength.
Old July 15th, 2018, 01:31 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaywardAngel View Post
Featherkit looked around. And said, "shinykit lets hide behind this bouldore until you regain your strength.
"Ok."

Old July 15th, 2018, 01:34 PM
Ghostie

(Hiding behind bouldore) brother now that i think about it they can hurt us! She looks at shinykit. No one knew we were comong here! So no one would know who killed us!!!