Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 07:44 AM
Former titans and going...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 07:30 AM
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 07:13 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Rani
Today 07:08 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 07:00 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 19th, 2017, 09:24 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The female kit wiggled her body as he agreed. "Of coarse I will!" she mewed happily. She then licked her nose. "Hmm, mother says that he was a dark brown with tabby markings," she mewed. "He was also large," she said. "However, that is all I know," she sighed, then she looked back up at him. "It doesn't matter what your gonna do in the future as long as I can be there with you," she said smiling. (You fine, I have school as well)
Teakit looked down at Rosekit, surprise flashed across his face before happiness washed over his features, it was nice, having a friend, someone who cared. He neatly wrapped his tail around his paws and dipped his head, showing loyalty and respect to his new friend "I am happy to know that, thank you." he said, looking up at the molly through his lashes. He wasn't quite used to this, but then again he never reslly tried to go make friends, he much rather preferred to go of and be alone with his thoughts, but this was nice, it made him happy, made him feel bubbly "Let's make a deal then, on the second night that we're Warriors let's go off and look for him." he said, excitement shone in his light blue hues, the thought of adventure excited him, made him want to give up clan life just so he could go travel around and see different places Andy cats, but he knew better, there were cats here that he didn't want to dissapoint.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 19th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Mudkit popped his head out of the snow as a light coughing fit sized him, and once it was over, he lay on the snow, sides heaving as he caught KestrelbHe still felt rather lightheaded, and made no effort to get up for several heartbeats longer, then he sat up, pretending nothing had really happened. He didn't want to have to stop playing, and now he understood why Autumnkit hadn't wanted to go see Kestrelberry, and he didn't either.
Twilightkit popped his own head out of the snow at the sound of his friend's terrible cough. "Mudkit are you okay?" He asked, bounding over to the small tom. "That cough sounded bad... Do you need to go see Kestrelberry?" He nudged his friend just in case he hadn't heard Twilightkit. As he waited for an answer, he sat down, curling his long skinny tail around his paws.
Old January 19th, 2017, 09:52 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Twilightkit popped his own head out of the snow at the sound of his friend's terrible cough. "Mudkit are you okay?" He asked, bounding over to the small tom. "That cough sounded bad... Do you need to go see Kestrelberry?" He nudged his friend just in case he hadn't heard Twilightkit. As he waited for an answer, he sat down, curling his long skinny tail around his paws.
Mudkit shook his head, staring for moment at Twilightkit's long tail, wishing his were longer, seeing as his was about as long as one of his ears. He could barely wag it. He didn't want to have to end their game or go see Kestrelberry, at least, not yet. “I-I'm okay. I'm sure Kestrelberry has enough on his paws anyways.” he added, tilting his wide head to one side. He hoped that he was right, but Autumnkit had said nearly the same thing, and now he was coughing just like she had. Panic itched in his paws. What if I'm turning into Autumnkit? He thought fearfully, shifting slightly.
Old January 19th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:

Mudkit shook his head, staring for moment at Twilightkit's long tail, wishing his were longer, seeing as his was about as long as one of his ears. He could barely wag it. He didn't want to have to end their game or go see Kestrelberry, at least, not yet. “I-I'm okay. I'm sure Kestrelberry has enough on his paws anyways.” he added, tilting his wide head to one side. He hoped that he was right, but Autumnkit had said nearly the same thing, and now he was coughing just like she had. Panic itched in his paws. What if I'm turning into Autumnkit? He thought fearfully, shifting slightly.
Twilightkit tilted his own head a bit more. "You sure? You seem a bit off now..." He said simply. "I'm sure he'd take the time to give you something for that cough, but if you say you're okay you must be, right?" He said, jumping up to his paws. "Tag, you're it!" He poked Mud kit with his forepaw, then ran away sqweeling.
Old January 19th, 2017, 10:12 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Twilightkit tilted his own head a bit more. "You sure? You seem a bit off now..." He said simply. "I'm sure he'd take the time to give you something for that cough, but if you say you're okay you must be, right?" He said, jumping up to his paws. "Tag, you're it!" He poked Mud kit with his forepaw, then ran away sqweeling.
Mudkit shrugged, then, as Twilightkit raced away, he shifted, wondering if chasing him was worth the trouble it might cause. He didn't like to run around. He'd only fall over or something, but, deciding not to care, the tabby stumbled to his paws and tottered rather unsteadily in his friend's direction as fast as he could, although he very nearly lost his balance several times, and nearly tripped over his own paws just as many times. “Here I come!” he warned playfully, trying not to break off into another fit of coughing.
Old January 19th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:

Mudkit shrugged, then, as Twilightkit raced away, he shifted, wondering if chasing him was worth the trouble it might cause. He didn't like to run around. He'd only fall over or something, but, deciding not to care, the tabby stumbled to his paws and tottered rather unsteadily in his friend's direction as fast as he could, although he very nearly lost his balance several times, and nearly tripped over his own paws just as many times. “Here I come!” he warned playfully, trying not to break off into another fit of coughing.
Twilightkit laughed, and around the clearing. As soon as he thought he was far enough away, he dove into the snow to try to hide, digging a bit under so that he couldn't be seen from the top. 'He won't find me now,' he thought excitedly.
Old January 19th, 2017, 10:31 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Halestar shifted in her den, lifting her head as the other cat entered. Her green eyes took a moment to focus on the other cat before sitting up and stretching. "Hello." She mewed, as welcoming as she would allow her voice to get without sounding too friendly. The leader had to remember she was arojnd her own kin so she had no need to be as stern as she would normally use when facing other clans.
Shiverlight was surprised when such a warm welcome greeted her just as she was about to peek into her den. Before she was even able to make an appearance halestar had already known of her presence, She smiled warmly at the she cat before her. She was particularity astounded that other cat had spoken of her anxiety, yet she spoke with a mellow voice. Answering with a simple "I hope I'm not intruding on your privacy, Halestar" she meows bowing her head and taking a paw step out of her den just in case halestar was busy. "If so I'm terribly sorry, I'll leave you in peace" she added briskly.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 20th, 2017, 02:04 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

@Lilly
Lionkit padded into the clearing, the nearly-apprenticed kit's golden hues sparking with mischief as he did so. He was ready to find a partner in crime...his friend was alright, but she was nowhere close to as mischievous as Lionkit. Although the tom had grown more cautious in whom he trusted after Blazingnight's rule, during which he had practically grown up, he was now a good deal more outgoing with the current reappearance of Timberstar and now the sudden leadership of Halestar. Whatever happened to Timberstar? Lionkit thought. The only things Lionkit could really remember about the previous leader was that he had been quite a large cat and he had always seemed serious. Lionkit yawned, stretching out as he did so.

He was bored.
Insanely bored.
So bored he was ready to do something desperate- although he hadn't quite reached that level of boredom yet.
Sneaking out would do; but it was always more fun when he had someone to do it with.

Lionkit's golden hues searched the clearing for a cat who looked like they wouldn't tell on him if he went to ask them about sneaking out. He had to be careful about that sort of thing...if Blazingnight had still been leader at that moment, he could have been in serious trouble for even considering sneaking out. Still, he knew there were cats that wouldn't mind sneaking out with him or causing some sort of mischief...

If only he could find them.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; January 20th, 2017 at 02:05 AM.
Old January 20th, 2017, 06:35 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Twilightkit laughed, and around the clearing. As soon as he thought he was far enough away, he dove into the snow to try to hide, digging a bit under so that he couldn't be seen from the top. 'He won't find me now,' he thought excitedly.
Mudkit blinked as the other kit disappeared, although he wasn't surprised. He knew that trick; going under the snow, sort if like rabbits did. He wobbled up, lashing his stump of a tail in a utterly useless attempt at keeping his balance. Maybe, if he had a proper tail, it wouldn't be as bad a problem, but it was no use dwelling in what could never be. Puffing out his pale brown tabby chest and determination, the tiny tom took one confident step, and tripped, face planting in the snow.
He promptly sat up and, swallowing the snow, he stared hard at where Twilightkit had gone under, then half buried himself in the snow so it pressed against him, either side, sort of holdring him up, and he was only a few pawsteps from where his friend had gone, a gleam of excitement in his greenish blue hues.
Old January 20th, 2017, 06:56 AM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:

Mudkit blinked as the other kit disappeared, although he wasn't surprised. He knew that trick; going under the snow, sort if like rabbits did. He wobbled up, lashing his stump of a tail in a utterly useless attempt at keeping his balance. Maybe, if he had a proper tail, it wouldn't be as bad a problem, but it was no use dwelling in what could never be. Puffing out his pale brown tabby chest and determination, the tiny tom took one confident step, and tripped, face planting in the snow.
He promptly sat up and, swallowing the snow, he stared hard at where Twilightkit had gone under, then half buried himself in the snow so it pressed against him, either side, sort of holdring him up, and he was only a few pawsteps from where his friend had gone, a gleam of excitement in his greenish blue hues.
Twilightkit poked his head above the snow to see where his friend was located, then immediately went back down, thinking that the other tom hadn't seen him. He giggled a bit, then shivered. The cold from the snow was starting to get to him under there. Maybe if he dug a bit? He started digging inward, then yelped as he dug under his friend. The snow fell on top of him, attempting to crush the kit, but seeing as he wasn't very far under, it only startled him. Mudkit's weight would hurt him more than the snow would. He stood up, shivering. "Heh, I don't suggest hiding under the snow," he said with a giggle.