Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM

Old December 24th, 2017, 10:18 AM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Hidden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Pumbara nodded slowly. She rushed into the cave. “Pitch,Fawn!” She mewed. “Please get Ace in the medicine den. Dawn is coming. We need to start gathering cats to build more tunnels!” She mewed

Dawn rushed to the medicine den and saw Ace. She started to work on his open wounds.

``Coming!`` She yowled and rushed to Pumbara
Old December 24th, 2017, 11:07 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``So..`` Fawn started, she didn't really like being quiet while walking with another cat, ``Do you think the beasts are going to come back?`` She asked worriedly, hopefully not!
@Silentshade

Isla was watching to Dawn taking care of the she-cat then whipped her head around as she saw Pumbara returning with Ender, ``Really? Oh dear I hope they don't come back.`` She mewed nervously, ``I've decided! I want you guys to get the omegas, some of the hunters and the to-be, Fang and gather them to start digging anther tunnel.`` She said to Ender and also Pumbara, ``We're moving.``

@Sasukewolf (madness) @Shadow

Blaze poked his head outside then went inside, ``Oh no..`` He mewed to himself, He saw Fawn with Pitch carrying Ace but he didn't bother to join. He paced back and forth.
Ender nods slowly “ ..... as you wish” he says calmly as he begins to look at her “ ... but moving won’t help anything. That beast only needs enough luck to find us once”
Old December 24th, 2017, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Ender nods slowly “ ..... as you wish” he says calmly as he begins to look at her “ ... but moving won’t help anything. That beast only needs enough luck to find us once”

``Well, we can't stay here!`` She quietly hissed, ``The already found us! If we create new tunnels, we'll block the old ones so they won't know where we are.`` She mewed, ``Or we can just travel up here where we risk our lives.`` She said a bit sarcastically, then she sighed, ``Sorry, I'm just stressed out.``
Old December 24th, 2017, 11:29 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
``Well, we can't stay here!`` She quietly hissed, ``The already found us! If we create new tunnels, we'll block the old ones so they won't know where we are.`` She mewed, ``Or we can just travel up here where we risk our lives.`` She said a bit sarcastically, then she sighed, ``Sorry, I'm just stressed out.``
He laughs softly “ and risk our lives down there! They have caught our scent either we keep running like cowards or actually take the thing on! It may be big and all but everything has a weakness I know that well” he says almost coldly
Old December 24th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
``Coming!`` She yowled and rushed to Pumbara
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
He laughs softly “ and risk our lives down there! They have caught our scent either we keep running like cowards or actually take the thing on! It may be big and all but everything has a weakness I know that well” he says almost coldly
As Pumbara passed she stopped in her tracks and looked at them. “Ender, Isla..if I may..” she looked at him for permission to talk. She got two cats to start working but she wanted to share her thoughts with the two.
Old December 24th, 2017, 09:51 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
As Pumbara passed she stopped in her tracks and looked at them. “Ender, Isla..if I may..” she looked at him for permission to talk. She got two cats to start working but she wanted to share her thoughts with the two.
Ended looks at her “ what?” He says coldly almost darkly in anger
Old December 24th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Pumbara’s ears flicked back and her eyes widened in suprise at his anger. She stiffened and held her stance. Her eyes challengly met his-holding his glare. Yes, she respected him. But she wouldn’t act like a omega just because he is to be the next leader. She cleared her throat and spoke confidently. “With all do respect Ender, if we where to fight those things, we would lose many cats and possibly our whole group can die out. Ace May have sent two of those beasts off but now they know we are here, there has to be more of them,possibly a whole group of them as well. If we where to send all our omegas, guards, and hunters out..who will tend for the rest of them? Surely the to-bes and Dawn can’t do everything for them. And most of the cats that we send out won’t make it back..for the ones that do survive..how will Dawn have all that supply of herbs?” She paused thinking for the right words to say. “Ender I do agree with you. I hate the idea of not fighting back and fleeing..but the smarter thing to do here is to make more tunnels. Hopefully they won’t find us then.” She clamped her jaw shut. She bit her tounge waiting for a response.
Old December 25th, 2017, 01:08 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Pumbara’s ears flicked back and her eyes widened in suprise at his anger. She stiffened and held her stance. Her eyes challengly met his-holding his glare. Yes, she respected him. But she wouldn’t act like a omega just because he is to be the next leader. She cleared her throat and spoke confidently. “With all do respect Ender, if we where to fight those things, we would lose many cats and possibly our whole group can die out. Ace May have sent two of those beasts off but now they know we are here, there has to be more of them,possibly a whole group of them as well. If we where to send all our omegas, guards, and hunters out..who will tend for the rest of them? Surely the to-bes and Dawn can’t do everything for them. And most of the cats that we send out won’t make it back..for the ones that do survive..how will Dawn have all that supply of herbs?” She paused thinking for the right words to say. “Ender I do agree with you. I hate the idea of not fighting back and fleeing..but the smarter thing to do here is to make more tunnels. Hopefully they won’t find us then.” She clamped her jaw shut. She bit her tounge waiting for a response.
Just to be sure cats have powers in this rp right? :3))
His eyes glowed dangerously before looking away than he sighs softly “ ... always know how to calm me huh?” He Says almost playfully “ fine... we will dig for now. But once we have gain enough strength and power and enough supplies and ... enough training. Than we will attack. Chasing them off will make them angry not scared of us..” he begins to turn around but he looks at Pumbara “ ... good job.” He Says with a small wink as he begins to head off getting to the omegas
Old December 25th, 2017, 09:32 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
His eyes glowed dangerously before looking away than he sighs softly “ ... always know how to calm me huh?” He Says almost playfully “ fine... we will dig for now. But once we have gain enough strength and power and enough supplies and ... enough training. Than we will attack. Chasing them off will make them angry not scared of us..” he begins to turn around but he looks at Pumbara “ ... good job.” He Says with a small wink as he begins to head off getting to the omegas
Me haz no idea.. @Mystic ??)

Pumbara let out a breath that she didn’t know she had been holding. She nodded to Isla. “Right. I should get back to what you told me to do.” The seventeen moon old she cat said before darting off into the cave.

Last edited by Shadow; December 25th, 2017 at 09:32 AM.
Old December 25th, 2017, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Me haz no idea.. @Mystic ??)

Pumbara let out a breath that she didn’t know she had been holding. She nodded to Isla. “Right. I should get back to what you told me to do.” The seventeen moon old she cat said before darting off into the cave.

Yes! Before the cats didn't but I guess I changed my mind so sure, because then the roleplay will add more action and adventures, so tell me your guys powers. I'm also thinking that one of the beast is going to kill Isla and she would be reincarnated as Whisper))

Isla looked down at her paws then whipped her head around as she heard Pumbara and listened to the conversation. She sighed, ``I-I'm sorry but I think I need a quiet walk for some fresh air, I'll think about what we are going to do.`` She mewed sadly, ``Ender, do you mind just taking care of duties? I won't be long nor will I be far.`` She mewed assuring Pumbara and Ender and she padded through the bushes.

@Shadow @Sasukewolf (madness)