Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM

Old December 13th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Hidden

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post
Name: Wild
Age: 7 Moons (Older than my usual but probs better at surviving if she's this age XD)
Appearance: My profile pic, but with bright magenta-purple eyes and barn owl wings. Very small compared to even a cat half her age (She'll catch up in size soon; this is so she can *barely* squeeze through the biggest hole)
Personality: TBRP'd if can
Crush/Mate: She too young rn
Anything I missed/Concerns:................ i hurt my finger.
Other: Powers are: Light Manipulation, talking to some other animals, flight, and her SPECIAL ATTACK! which is only in dire circumstances and makes her faint for.... a while. Oh yeah and she faints after overusage too. So powerplay is pretty much impossible unless plot requires it. AND only if you agree
Accepted.
Old December 13th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Accepted.
(Yay)
( ... I dunno how to start so I'll wait if ok )

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old December 13th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Frostbite was padding through the tunnels, her bright fur giving her away. She liked to sneak around and pretend to be a threat. She may have been rude but she had an imagination. Her goal was to not be found, and she had been succeeding for a long time. Suddenly her blue/aqua eyes caught the shape of another figure. This time a cat. He was white with ginger splotches. Frostbite had a sudden sharp intake of breath, wondering if he was one of their cats. Or someone who had found they're way there. She suddenly realized the tom was Ace, and that her sharp intake of breath had probably blown her cover.
Quote:
``Anything suspicious while hunting?`` She mewed while chewing her mouse.

``I tripped on a root yesterday while hunting, it was late so I didn't want to bother you.`` He mewed and winced as he put on pressure on the paw.
Ace suddenly stood up and was in a defensive position in a flash. His claws where out and he snarled. “Who’s there?” He mewed before he smelled Frostbite. He then relaxed. “Er-Sorry Frostbite.. May I ask what are you doing anyway?” The tom asked. His green eyes showed curiosity.

Pumbara thought. “Nope. The same thing as always. Just prey.” She mewed.

Dawn shook her head and flicked her tail over his head. “Blaze you shouldn’ve came to me. You might have to wait out on your duties now. So where does it hurt the most?”
Old December 13th, 2017, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Ace suddenly stood up and was in a defensive position in a flash. His claws where out and he snarled. “Who’s there?” He mewed before he smelled Frostbite. He then relaxed. “Er-Sorry Frostbite.. May I ask what are you doing anyway?” The tom asked. His green eyes showed curiosity.

Pumbara thought. “Nope. The same thing as always. Just prey.” She mewed.

Dawn shook her head and flicked her tail over his head. “Blaze you shouldn’ve came to me. You might have to wait out on your duties now. So where does it hurt the most?”
``Ok good.`` Isla mewed but still a haunted look in her eyes, ``We don't we when the beasts will find us, but their starting to. I hear their growling and loud stomping as if their trying to break the ground to us.`` She mewed.

He sighed, ``Sorry, and just my left paw`` He mewed, ``How long will it have to heal? I heard the beasts are growling at night as if their hearing or smelling us.`` He mewed that part a bit more quietly.
Old December 13th, 2017, 08:40 PM
filthy symmetra main

My Mood: Doh

Ello

i'd like to have a babe as Healer apprentice

Her name is Flurry, she's about 8 moons old. She speaks in whispers and has many conspiracies/theories about the dangerous predators. She's never seen one though, and doesn't knows the signs of one. She has a very light grey pelt, and yellow eyes. She thinks she's an adult and loves to learn. She isn't much of a fighter.
Old December 13th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
``Ok good.`` Isla mewed but still a haunted look in her eyes, ``We don't we when the beasts will find us, but their starting to. I hear their growling and loud stomping as if their trying to break the ground to us.`` She mewed.

He sighed, ``Sorry, and just my left paw`` He mewed, ``How long will it have to heal? I heard the beasts are growling at night as if their hearing or smelling us.`` He mewed that part a bit more quietly.
(Decided to start with Wild)
'Oh no,' thought a young she-cat as she ran through the forest. Her wings were bloody and stuck out at awkward angles. As she ran, blood dripped from the wounds she had. 'Run, runrunrunrunrun....' she thought. Then, suddenly, she had an idea. 'This... thing.... It relies on smell, right? Maybe I can lose him through the mud fields....' she thought, changing direction. When she arrived at the mud fields, she turned. The beast was getting closer. She yelped as she tripped over a root and started rolling down a hill that was covered in mud from a recent mudslide. When she landed in a pile of mud, she looked back at the hill. The beast was looking around. She didn't dare to move. It walked down the hill. The she-cat tried not to shiver from fear. Closer still. She held her breath. Then.... The beast turned, and walked away, looking for her. As soon as it was far enough away, she began to inch away. She reached a tree and began to climb. When she reached the top, she heard the beast roar. She froze, hoping it wouldn't smell her. It went to the tree she was in, and tasted the air. It looked from side to side, before walking away. She looked around. Where would she go next?

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old December 13th, 2017, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Sewers View Post
Ello

i'd like to have a babe as Healer apprentice

Her name is Flurry, she's about 8 moons old. She speaks in whispers and has many conspiracies/theories about the dangerous predators. She's never seen one though, and doesn't knows the signs of one. She has a very light grey pelt, and yellow eyes. She thinks she's an adult and loves to learn. She isn't much of a fighter.
Accepted!
A little advice, try using the form on Page 1! :3 :3

Last edited by Mystic; December 13th, 2017 at 09:01 PM.
Old December 13th, 2017, 10:17 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:

Pumbara shivered. “I wonder if they will find us..” she thought outloud.

I
Dawn’s pelt fluffed out. “I-I know..I hear them..way more than I should...anyway. I think you don’t need anything. It doesn’t look infected. But oh have to stay off of it until I say your good. Understand?” She asked.
Old December 13th, 2017, 10:54 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Lightning sniffed around the holes that prey came through. She could hear a monster roar and the thud of it's walking but that was normal for her. As long as they can't get in. The molly thought as she headed back to the main cave. She had been keeping watch of the tunnels all night, but that was her job and she took it seriously. As she walked through the dark tunnel her creamy yellow fur easily spotted in the pitch black. Through she was content with the darkness she'd spent her hole life this way and it was good enough. She sat at the entrance off the main cave looking at her cave mates chat and eat. It seamed peaceful even with the monsters outside. With her tail around her was she silently watched as if to keep them out of harms way.

Open.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 14th, 2017, 12:46 AM
filthy symmetra main

My Mood: Doh

Flurry stands in the dark,clawing at the moss above her. She grumbles due to her pads being cold and water drops sliding down her pelt.