Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:16 PM
"they still tell the...
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 05:12 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM

Old December 14th, 2017, 01:17 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hidden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Ender yawns loudly as he begins to stand up and stretch a bit as he begins to walk out seeing everyone. He purrs softly as he begins to walk towards the group “ good morning my friends. How is your days?” He purrs happily
Open :3
Old December 14th, 2017, 01:21 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post

(Decided to start with Wild)
'Oh no,' thought a young she-cat as she ran through the forest. Her wings were bloody and stuck out at awkward angles. As she ran, blood dripped from the wounds she had. 'Run, runrunrunrunrun....' she thought. Then, suddenly, she had an idea. 'This... thing.... It relies on smell, right? Maybe I can lose him through the mud fields....' she thought, changing direction. When she arrived at the mud fields, she turned. The beast was getting closer. She yelped as she tripped over a root and started rolling down a hill that was covered in mud from a recent mudslide. When she landed in a pile of mud, she looked back at the hill. The beast was looking around. She didn't dare to move. It walked down the hill. The she-cat tried not to shiver from fear. Closer still. She held her breath. Then.... The beast turned, and walked away, looking for her. As soon as it was far enough away, she began to inch away. She reached a tree and began to climb. When she reached the top, she heard the beast roar. She froze, hoping it wouldn't smell her. It went to the tree she was in, and tasted the air. It looked from side to side, before walking away. She looked around. Where would she go next?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Lightning sniffed around the holes that prey came through. She could hear a monster roar and the thud of it's walking but that was normal for her. As long as they can't get in. The molly thought as she headed back to the main cave. She had been keeping watch of the tunnels all night, but that was her job and she took it seriously. As she walked through the dark tunnel her creamy yellow fur easily spotted in the pitch black. Through she was content with the darkness she'd spent her hole life this way and it was good enough. She sat at the entrance off the main cave looking at her cave mates chat and eat. It seamed peaceful even with the monsters outside. With her tail around her was she silently watched as if to keep them out of harms way.

Open.
The kit decided to climb down. The beast didn't notice her. She walked around for a little before spotting a hole in the ground. It was very concealed, but the she-cat noticed and looked around for a while before going in. The way was blocked by a huge rock. At least, it seemed huge to her, as she wasn't very big. She spotted a hole in between the top of the 'boulder' and the roof of the tunnel. Unsheathing her claws, the she-kit leaped at the rock and began climbing. After slipping a couple of times, she reached the hole. It was a bit smaller than her, but that didn't stop her. She squeezed through, falling on her face from the top when she finally made it through. And only then did she realize there could be other creatures down there.
(And about my post length.... I seem to do this whenever my character is alone XD)

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old December 14th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Ace suddenly stood up and was in a defensive position in a flash. His claws where out and he snarled. “Who’s there?” He mewed before he smelled Frostbite. He then relaxed. “Er-Sorry Frostbite.. May I ask what are you doing anyway?” The tom asked. His green eyes showed curiosity.

Pumbara thought. “Nope. The same thing as always. Just prey.” She mewed.

Dawn shook her head and flicked her tail over his head. “Blaze you shouldn’ve came to me. You might have to wait out on your duties now. So where does it hurt the most?”

Excuses, Frostbite, he's on to you, be creative! Now the small fluffy she-cat couldn't just tell him what she was doing could she? No, she had to lie. Or really use and excuse to say on his safe side, also not be reported to the leader. But mostly to stay on his safe side. She had to admit she would probably lash out at any other cat who found her, but Ace was different. He was one who she thought was worthy of excuses. "I was hunting." She answered indignantly, using her rank as an excuse as easily as if lying was her second nature. And it was. She sighed, "I was about to catch something." She lied, sounding as depressed and annoyed as she possibly could.
Old December 14th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Excuses, Frostbite, he's on to you, be creative! Now the small fluffy she-cat couldn't just tell him what she was doing could she? No, she had to lie. Or really use and excuse to say on his safe side, also not be reported to the leader. But mostly to stay on his safe side. She had to admit she would probably lash out at any other cat who found her, but Ace was different. He was one who she thought was worthy of excuses. "I was hunting." She answered indignantly, using her rank as an excuse as easily as if lying was her second nature. And it was. She sighed, "I was about to catch something." She lied, sounding as depressed and annoyed as she possibly could.
Sudden realization struck him like a brick. His ears went flat to his head, and licked his chest fur clearly embarrassed. “I-uh..I’m sorry Frostbite...I Uh..kinda forgot..but..better to be safe than sorry.” he chuckled a bit mainly laughing at himself. “My bad..you may carry on.” He flashed his friendly smile.
Old December 14th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Pumbara shivered. “I wonder if they will find us..” she thought outloud.

I
Dawn’s pelt fluffed out. “I-I know..I hear them..way more than I should...anyway. I think you don’t need anything. It doesn’t look infected. But oh have to stay off of it until I say your good. Understand?” She asked.

``I hope not.`` Isla mewed worriedly, ``But If they do, We'll have to travel somewhere else, we'll get the best diggers and make more tunnels then block these caves and tunnels so they won't get to our new ones.`` She mewed, ``In fact actually, we should start now, before-`` She was interrupted by a big growling from above. Isla suddenly froze.

``Ok I understand.`` Blaze mewed, ``I hope it'll heal very-`` He was interrupted by a loud growling from the surface, ``Shh! It won't find us if we stay still`` He whispered so quietly he didn't think Dawn what hear him.

Everybody should hear the loud growling from one of the beasts on the surface))

@Fuzzyfeline @~Wild Moon~ @Shadow @Mystical @Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by Mystic; December 14th, 2017 at 03:53 PM.
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``I hope not.`` Isla mewed worriedly, ``But If they do, We'll have to travel somewhere else, we'll get the best diggers and make more tunnels then block these caves and tunnels so they won't get to our new ones.`` She mewed, ``In fact actually, we should start now, before-`` She was interrupted by a big growling from above. Isla suddenly froze.

``Ok I understand.`` Blaze mewed, ``I hope it'll heal very-`` He was interrupted by a loud growling from the surface, ``Shh! It won't find us if we stay still`` He whispered so quietly he didn't think Dawn what hear him.

Everybody should hear the loud growling from one of the beasts on the surface))

@Fuzzyfeline @~Wild Moon~ @Shadow @Mystical @Sasukewolf (madness)

Dawn gasped and held her breath. ‘Ohmyohmyohmyohmyohmyohmy.’ was the only thing she thought.

Pumbara unsheathed her claws as if to make sure she won’t jump ten feet in the air. Her green eyes betrayed her fear.

@Mystical

Ace froze. He quickly dashed over to Frostbite and instinctively curled around her-as he was taught to do in this situation- and unsheathed his claws. His green eyes darted around frantically. “Don’t move.” he whispered into her ear.
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Dawn gasped and held her breath. ‘Ohmyohmyohmyohmyohmyohmy.’ was the only thing she thought.

Pumbara unsheathed her claws as if to make sure she won’t jump ten feet in the air. Her green eyes betrayed her fear.

@Mystical

Ace froze. He quickly dashed over to Frostbite and instinctively curled around her-as he was taught to do in this situation- and unsheathed his claws. His green eyes darted around frantically. “Don’t move.” he whispered into her ear.

Noises. She could have continued doing her thing. But noises. Loud noises. Ones she had never heard in her life. Never would she have obeyed what another cat said, unless they were the leader, but she didn't want to die. So she stayed as still as she could. Her small form being engulfed by shadows. She wanted to run. To flee. But she also wanted to fight. To defend her friends. But a force stronger than the other two compelled her to stay put. Don't move. Just stay put.
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

Quote:

@Mystical

Quote:

Noises. She could have continued doing her thing. But noises. Loud noises. Ones she had never heard in her life. Never would she have obeyed what another cat said, unless they were the leader, but she didn't want to die. So she stayed as still as she could. Her small form being engulfed by shadows. She wanted to run. To flee. But she also wanted to fight. To defend her friends. But a force stronger than the other two compelled her to stay put. Don't move. Just stay put.
I'm playing as the beast Not all beasts look like this one

It growled and roar furiously, hungry for blood of food, it had caught 10 rabbits but it stomach growled in hunger. It stomped and growling, he felt little tiny movements under the ground. He clawed the floor and growled, its drooling dripping down. Must be one of the tiny little earth worms, not worthy for eating.

Last edited by Mystic; December 14th, 2017 at 04:53 PM.
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
I'm playing as the beast Not all beasts look like this one

It growled and roar furiously, hungry for blood of food, it had caught 10 rabbits but it stomach growled in hunger. It stomped and growling, he felt little tiny movements under the ground. He clawed the floor and growled, its drooling dripping down. Must be one of the tiny little earth worms, not worthy for eating.
(What is the size of cats compared to that?)

Ace slowed down his breathing-making it barely even noticible that he was breathing. He didn’t look scared form first look-but his eyes betrayed him.
Old December 14th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Magizoologist

Name(Can be anything): Kerberos
Appearance: Like this, but his ears curl backwards and he has a bobtail.
Personality: Calculating, smart, presuasive.
He rarely does anything without a purpose, and he often questions authority. The rest is TBRP'd.
Crush/Mate: None.
Anything I missed/Concerns: None.