Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by furrensic
Today 03:28 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Ian
Today 03:27 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:21 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 03:17 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 3rd, 2020, 05:22 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ⭐ PUPPY CHOW! ⭐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
The coyote yelped and turned to face the apprentice, letting go of Cherrypounce. The warrior staggered to her paws and shook her fur, the warriors eyes were blue orbs of blazing fury as the coyote snapped at Pebblepaw's face, Cherrypounce let out a bloodcurdling cry as she launched up her fore-paws stretched out wide. She made the landing sinking her claws deeply into the heathen's fur. The coyote yelped and began to shake in an attempt to throw Cherry off.

The molly was flung off and landed roughly letting out an 'oof' as she landed. Cherrypounce watched the coyote stepping closer to the apprentice maybe we could sync our movements? The molly thought rising to her paws, she sprinted back into the heat of battle.
Pebblepaw felt a wave of relief wash over him as the coyote relinquished it's attention from Cherrypounce, but the relief was quickly replaced by panic as it turned to him! Still gripping tightly onto it's leg, Pebble only sunk his teeth in further. Though, while he bit, the coyote snapped at his face. He wouldn't give up! Well, at least not until the thing snagged his ear and ripped with all it's might - that's what sent the apprentice flying from it's leg, crying out in pain. Thankfully, Cherrypounce took his place as she flung herself onto the coyote. Just enough time to collect himself! Pebblepaw bit back the searing pain, shaking his head which sent blood spattering every which way.

He managed to catch sight of Cherry being thrown from the coyotes back, the vicious dog turning to look at him instead. Immediately, Pebblepaw puffed up with a hiss - teeth bared in a vicious attempt to scare it away. It didn't work. The thing kept creeping closer and closer, until Pebble swore he could feel it's hot, stinky breath on his face.

"Cherrypounce!" He hissed, "Take the back!" That tactic has seemed to work for him before - remembering how the other one scampered away like a wimp. "On my count! ..... Go!" Hoping that Cherry had taken position, Pebble started rapidly flailing extended claws at the coyotes face.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 3rd, 2020, 05:23 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Racing to the scene of the battle, Fawnsqueak's sides heaved with exertion, his head hanging low as he scanned the chaos. His clanmates defending themselves against sharp-toothed coyotes, howls, yelps, the coppery scent of blood, everything was moving too fast. It made Fawnsqueak's head spin wondering where he could find an opportunity to jump into the fray. Spotting the incoming coyotes heading for the weakened RiverClan cats, he ignored his burning muscles to lunge toward one with a menacing hiss, unsheathed claws digging into its back. Fawnsqueak had been ready for the creature to twist but even so, its snapping jaws and long rows of cat-shredders momentarily caused him to lose focus in instinctive panic.

Shaken off, he went tumbling to the ground, the wind knocked from his lungs. Fawnsqueak was given no recuperation time because the coyote was hot on him, and he squealed as it clamped down on his flank. Fawnsqueak's body spasmed and with a surge of strength, he burst from its grip but staggered, sloppily on the retreat.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 3rd, 2020, 05:34 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Fennelnose nodded solemnly, biting back their pain. It wasn't so bad-- they could handle it. "Okay." They sat down next to Emberfang, careful not to touch him should they get in the way of Otterstone's work. For the poppy seeds, they watched with a frown. Didn't look like he was gonna spit them up any time soon: check.

At Otterstone's question, the cream warrior growled quietly, a mixture of pain and irritation. "A coyote threw me halfway across the clearing—probably broke my tail. 's not that bad, though"—the way they forced their voice out through their teeth said otherwise—"and Emberfang needs help more. I can--"

Fennelnose stared out into the clearing, voice forgotten. With all the yelping, yowling, and fur and gore everywhere, they hadn't noticed a new group of coyotes joining the fray. And one was lunging towards them.

They jerked to their paws-- bad decision. Stumbling forward, head spinning with the sudden movement, Fennelnose hissed again. Who was that cat who helped them out.. "Owlflight!" they called out, spotting them nearby. They took in a deep breath, trying to do anything to cure them of this dizzy spell, and weakly added, "Coyote." It was upon them too soon, though, and Fennelnose was toppled to the ground. Damnit damnit damn it all their mind wasn't working fast enough. Rolling and trying their best to ignore the biting, searing pain that accompanied every twist of their body, they narrowly avoided the snapping jaws of a coyote. If it landed, the next bite wouldn't be so forgiving. It was too much effort to even try to get up.

@CheetahPelt @Katwhisperer @Wings

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; April 3rd, 2020 at 05:39 PM.
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

@S-oft
@Kitty Mama

[open for assistance]

Brightwhisker nodded tensely as he focused most of his attention on the clearing around them. Cats scampered across the field, coyotes chased some, others chased them off. The toms tail lashed in nervous alertness. And then, the fur on the back of his neck stood on end at the sound of more coyotes entering the clearing. From behind him he could hear the heavy foot falls coming towards the three.

Brightwhisker turned around to see a lone coyote come towards them with a vicious growl, most likely to steal away the injured Bumblebelly. The warrior yowled in warning towards it before meeting the creature before it could come too close, stretching out to run his front claws down its sensitive nose.

The coyote yelped, but still closed its own jaw over the warriors front legs and lifted. Brightwhisker cried out in pain, kicking his back paws out in attempts to tear himself free.
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstar didn't miss the coyotes coming in, and he was quick to try to arrange the RiverClan cats to best defend the wounded. "Halfstone [ @Rainquail]! Help Brightwhisker [ @Spiderfrost] defend Bumblebelly and Omenshade! Wormbite [ @x ghostie], Snailriver [ @Arie], Goosepaw [ @Slushie], Sootpaw [ @SilentLamb], fall back-- help Otterstone protect Fennelnose and Emberfang, and move Mothdusk to safety. These dogs are not killing anyone tonight." Firehawk would move to also help collect Mothdusk's seemingly unconscious frame, but Lionstar had his attention elsewhere.

Lionstar was on the coyote attacking Fawnsqueak in an instant, a flurry of claws striking its face and shoulders with an angry, ANGRY HISSSSSS.

"You DO NOT! TOUCH! MY! FAWNSQUEAK!" He spat at the dumb mongrel, hackles raised as he continued to strike the coyote, aware of its yelps as it tried to back off.

[ @Dipper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; April 3rd, 2020 at 05:35 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 05:43 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@CheetahPelt @pathos @Katwhisperer @x ghostie
Falling on to his paws at the command of Lionstar. He dashed towards Otterstone "at your service!" he meowed as he slid over. Stepping infront of the very felines. Puffing his chest out he gave a vicious hiss at those smelly creatures. "team attack wormbite?" he asked as he crouched .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 3rd, 2020 at 05:50 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 05:44 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @CheetahPelt @pathos @Arie @Katwhisperer ]

At Lionstar's call, Goosepaw's eyes desperately searched the bloodsoaked battlefield. The coyote lunged for him again, actually managing to clamp down on his leg, but he jerked back and lashed out, catching the canine on the side of its neck. It yelped, releasing his foreleg and staggering, and quick as a flash, he shouldered past it, racing for Otterstone and the others around her.
His ear and leg burned, and blood from his wounds streamed through his fur as he limped as fast as he could over to Ottershade. Hopefully Snailriver would fall back as well, but for now all Goosepaw could do was obey orders and help the best he could. "What can I do to help?" he said through teeth clenched with pain as he neared the small group. "Anything you need, I can do it, no questions asked."
Old April 3rd, 2020, 05:50 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Pebblepaw felt a wave of relief wash over him as the coyote relinquished it's attention from Cherrypounce, but the relief was quickly replaced by panic as it turned to him! Still gripping tightly onto it's leg, Pebble only sunk his teeth in further. Though, while he bit, the coyote snapped at his face. He wouldn't give up! Well, at least not until the thing snagged his ear and ripped with all it's might - that's what sent the apprentice flying from it's leg, crying out in pain. Thankfully, Cherrypounce took his place as she flung herself onto the coyote. Just enough time to collect himself! Pebblepaw bit back the searing pain, shaking his head which sent blood spattering every which way.

He managed to catch sight of Cherry being thrown from the coyotes back, the vicious dog turning to look at him instead. Immediately, Pebblepaw puffed up with a hiss - teeth bared in a vicious attempt to scare it away. It didn't work. The thing kept creeping closer and closer, until Pebble swore he could feel it's hot, stinky breath on his face.

"Cherrypounce!" He hissed, "Take the back!" That tactic has seemed to work for him before - remembering how the other one scampered away like a wimp. "On my count! ..... Go!" Hoping that Cherry had taken position, Pebble started rapidly flailing extended claws at the coyotes face.
Completely ignoring the apprentice she began to claw the coyotes side, as she swiped one side one, she did the same another way, feeling it's rib cage underneath her claws as she ripped and ripped. Fazing out as she furiously clawed, the coyote yelped, but instead of backing down, the coyote turned to the warrior and grabbed her in its powerful jaws. The warrior was shook, time seemed to slow down as the world around her beacame a blur of battle.

Come Dance as the City Burns

Last edited by Terrestrial; April 3rd, 2020 at 07:17 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 05:54 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Here, let's.." Firehawk reached to grab Mothdusk by her scruff. "Move her to the other injured, we can group in a circle to protect both our medicine cats and those who can't really fight themselves. Safety in numbers, right?" He winked faintly at Sootpaw.

[ @SilentLamb ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 3rd, 2020, 05:56 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Bumblebelly heard the snapping of jaws and smelt the sour smell of dribble and dead flesh. He turned his wobbly gaze to the scent, watching in pure shock at the snapping, drooling jaws of a coyote. He watched as it clamped onto Brightwhiskers leg, a stab of horror piercing through him, awakening something in him that made his body go into some form of autopilot. He staggered to his paws, stepping and stumbling left and right for a moment as he struggled with his balance, but even falling in some ditch would be a better fate then falling into the belly of a coyote. "We should go?"He meowed briefly to the cat besides him, the one he simply knew for holding cobwebs.

{Open!} { @Kitty Mama @Spiderfrost }

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Closed Thread