Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:28 AM
Locals of WCO!
Last post by Myling
Today 12:26 AM
HAMPTER petition.
Last post by Myling
Today 12:24 AM
Wolfhive Art
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:19 AM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 12:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 3rd, 2020, 06:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Maplefur
Greyfur was sitting in the clearing. He was so sick of those alternative beliefs that it was okay to be gay, it simply wasn’t. He flicked his tail while sitting next to Hickorytail sighed,” This being gay to be popular thing is so annoying, why do younger cats need to defy Starclan just to be popular.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 3rd, 2020, 06:14 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
@Maplefur
Greyfur was sitting in the clearing. He was so sick of those alternative beliefs that it was okay to be gay, it simply wasn’t. He flicked his tail while sitting next to Hickorytail sighed,” This being gay to be popular thing is so annoying, why do younger cats need to defy Starclan just to be popular.
Hickoryflight had been enjoying herself in the clearing, taking some time to sunbathe, and she hadn't minded having company... At least, not until Greyfur decided to go and say something ridiculous. Her bright green eyes snapped to the tom. "Last I checked, the only thing against love in the Warrior Code is loving a cat outside of your clan. Starclan doesn't care if it's a tom or a molly, so long as it's a Shadowclan cat."

The molly's tail flashed back and forth, despite her trying to reign in her emotions. Maybe she wasn't loud about her own preferences, but that didn't mean it was okay for cats to be saying these sorts of things around her, or to be saying them at all. A voice in the back of her head warned her to be more patient with the tom, explained that he was just stuck in his own headset and didn't realize how narrow-sighted he was being, but her impatience got the best of her and she snapped again. "We aren't gay to be popular, it's who we are. I can't help that I like mollies and toms, just like how you can't help that you like mollies instead of toms. I really thought you were smarter than to say such silly things, Greyfur."

Old June 3rd, 2020, 06:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Hickoryflight had been enjoying herself in the clearing, taking some time to sunbathe, and she hadn't minded having company... At least, not until Greyfur decided to go and say something ridiculous. Her bright green eyes snapped to the tom. "Last I checked, the only thing against love in the Warrior Code is loving a cat outside of your clan. Starclan doesn't care if it's a tom or a molly, so long as it's a Shadowclan cat."

The molly's tail flashed back and forth, despite her trying to reign in her emotions. Maybe she wasn't loud about her own preferences, but that didn't mean it was okay for cats to be saying these sorts of things around her, or to be saying them at all. A voice in the back of her head warned her to be more patient with the tom, explained that he was just stuck in his own headset and didn't realize how narrow-sighted he was being, but her impatience got the best of her and she snapped again. "We aren't gay to be popular, it's who we are. I can't help that I like mollies and toms, just like how you can't help that you like mollies instead of toms. I really thought you were smarter than to say such silly things, Greyfur."
Greyfur wasn’t trying to get into an argument,” Starclan wants love to be between a tom and a she-cat. When the clans were first started there weren’t any gays and that probably was because it was the way they wanted it, those cats now rule Starclan.” he explained,” You should stick to toms, especially the proper toms who respect Starclan, they might be able to teach you something.“ he meowed he didn’t like her, but plenty of toms who shared his ideald would like the challenge of taming a molly like Hickoryflight.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; June 3rd, 2020 at 06:42 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 06:48 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Greyfur wasn’t trying to get into an argument,” Starclan wants love to be between a tom and a she-cat. When the clans were first started there weren’t any gays and that probably was because it was the way they wanted it, those cats now rule Starclan.” he explained,” You should stick to toms, especially the proper toms who respect Starclan, they might be able to teach you something.“ he meowed he didn’t like her, but plenty of toms who shared his ideald would like the challenge of taming a molly like Hickoryflight.
Hickoryflight let out a sarcastic laugh. "Oh yes, I'm sure Starclan themselves came to you just to let you know they're intolerant cats like yourself?" She shook her head, almost sadly. "I hope that one day you'll realize the reason there 'weren't any gays' back then was because they hid who they are because they were afraid to be themselves... because cats like you made them afraid to express who they really are. There were still gay cats back when the clans started. They just hid their identities. Now, cats have more freedom to be themselves, because less of us are so narrow-minded... though that doesn't stop some like you from getting stuck in your old ways."

Her eyes narrowed as she gave herself a pause. She was well aware that she was speaking fast, and wanted to give Greyfur a moment to absorb everything she had to say. "I'm not going to 'stick' to anything. If I want to be with a molly, then I'll be with a molly. If I fall for a tom? Then fine, I'll be with that tom. But that won't change who I am, and it won't stop me from supporting others. There is nothing wrong with who I am, there's nothing wrong with any of us based off that - not even you. It's fine that you only like mollies, Greyfur, but that doesn't mean you can go around judging others for not being like you." The black molly finished her speech with a proud lift of her head, jutting her chin out haughtily.

Old June 3rd, 2020, 07:05 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Frankly he thought her voice was beautiful, but wouldn’t say anything about it, she was probably insecure about it,” You don’t need to talk to teach, you can demonstrate...” Greyfur meowed reassuringly.
Primrosewhisper turned her head to the side in thought. He was right, in a way. Maybe she could do it! She'd like that someday. Though, bonding with an apprentice might be a bit of an issue with the whole mute thing. But there was no point in worrying over that now! She perked her ears up and nodded slightly to reassure herself, thanking Greyfur with a smile. She had liked him before, but not pressuring her about her voice and complimenting herdefinitely made her trust him more. He was just so nice and mature and proper... Primrosewhisper's tail thumped once or twice. He seems really nice.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old June 3rd, 2020, 08:58 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Glory View Post
[ open ]

Lightningkit sat in the nursery, his fur ruffled. Who could play with him today? He wondered if he was too bored, or if camp was just too boring. Lightningkit couldn't wait to be an apprentice, and hunt and fight and explore, and do whatever else clan apprentices did. He wondered who his mentor would be. Hopefully someone nice, who would let him learn what he wanted.

"Hello, anyone want to play?" Lightningkit called to no one in particular. He started to chase his tail for a minute, then stopped, stared at a rather large dead leaf, and began to slowly stalk it, his paws thumping on the ground loudly.
Deerkit lay in her nest, her tail flicking slowly with boredom. Her blue eyes swept around the nursery, looking for anything interesting. She sighed an started to groom her short gray pelt with white spots. She let her mind wander, thinking about what life like an apprentice would be. I wonder who my mentor will be? Maybe it will be Sycamorerain! He seemed to be pretty nice! She smiled, getting excited just thinking about him. She couldn't believe that he had taught her a apprentice fighting move! She was pulled out of her thoughts by the sight of another kit. Lightningkit was it? I haven't really met him before... She got up quickly, deciding to go over and talk to him. She was surprised when she heard what he said and she smiled, glad that another kit wanted to play. She was about to respond when she watched him start to slowly stalk a leaf.

Deerkit swished her tail for a moment before she bounced over to him. "Hello!
I would love to play!" She gave him a huge smile and gave her pelt a shake.
"What game do you want to do? We could pounce on leaves, play with moss balls, try to catch the feather, clans, hide and seek. "She took a deep breath, realizing that she forgot to breath while talking. "I'm Deerkit by the way!" she said, her voice full of energy. "And your Lightningkit right?" She sat down, pawing at the leaf while waiting for his response.

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old June 3rd, 2020, 09:09 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Mousepuff was straight out of the warriors den, his big tubby body moving at a lumbering pace to get to the center of camp. He thought perhaps he outta get himself fed before starting on his chores. There was much to get too especially since Duskstar had taken a leave of absence, he was happy she’d taken time for herself. There was never any shame in taking care of yourself, most cats seemed to have lost that. Working themselves to the bone and worrying themselves down to nerves, it was quite silly! Especially when they were running around like headless chickens. The tom gave a shake of his head as he bent to grab a tiny mouse from the pile before retiring to a place pretty central to most coming and going traffic. He was hungry for prey, but also for conversation. It was always a pleasant way to start the day.

@Zesty Mango

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 3rd, 2020, 09:09 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

He was pacing back and fourth in the clearing, tail lashing angerly behind him. All this...negativity was driving him up a wall. Nothing but angry murmurs, and spats about whether or not Duskstar was abusing her so called 'power.' It was incredibly dumb. When he joined, he for sure thought the Clan Cats were smarter than this....it seems as though he was wrong.

The Tortoiseshell wanted to do nothing more than get out of the Camp. Do something, anything, to get rid of all this pent up energy. The constant talk of who's right and who's wrong, getting everyone riled up. He needed to step away. No matter who was saying what, if they support or don't support. Every single thing that's being said at him is rubbing his fur the wrong way.

@wren

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 3rd, 2020, 09:21 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Mousepuff had returned from his leisurely stroll about the territory, returning with two mice hanging by the tails from his maw. He was just about ready for a nap or perhaps even a good conversation over supper, considering he’d been quite lonely all day. He strove for that light chat like he needed water and sleep. The pudgy warrior pushed his way through the entrance of camp offering a warm smile to those he passed on the way. They seemed busy while passing him by, frantic to get outside and enjoy the warm weather. He couldn’t help but crack a smile- it was good to see his fellow clanmates indulging in the beauty of the day.

That’s however when the tom noted an apprentice pacing back and fourth, his shoulders stiffened at the sight of his distressed pacing. That wasn’t good! Depositing of one of his two mice the tom moved in. This looked like a job for Mousepuff! “Hey now son, you are gonna dig yourself a hole if you keep pacing like that” he mumbled around the mouse coming to step in his way. “Come now sit down and have a bite to eat- you look starved” The pudgy warrior encouraged lifting a tail to gently touch his shoulder.

@Starfall

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 3rd, 2020, 10:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Mousepuff was straight out of the warriors den, his big tubby body moving at a lumbering pace to get to the center of camp. He thought perhaps he outta get himself fed before starting on his chores. There was much to get too especially since Duskstar had taken a leave of absence, he was happy she’d taken time for herself. There was never any shame in taking care of yourself, most cats seemed to have lost that. Working themselves to the bone and worrying themselves down to nerves, it was quite silly! Especially when they were running around like headless chickens. The tom gave a shake of his head as he bent to grab a tiny mouse from the pile before retiring to a place pretty central to most coming and going traffic. He was hungry for prey, but also for conversation. It was always a pleasant way to start the day.

@Zesty Mango

Greyfur glanced at Mousepuff,” Starclans greetings, Mousepuff. I hope Starclan’s been merciful to you and given you plenty of fresh prey and good hunting.” he meowed. He knew his way of speaking often startled others, but frankly it was the way he was taught, he couldn’t help it.

Closed Thread