Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dark Nights in silent...
by Bean
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 02:43 PM
2024 Rebrand
by marshy
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 02:40 PM
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 02:38 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:36 PM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 28th, 2023, 02:21 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: SNOW-FEVER MASS QUARANTINE ☃ [ WINDCLAN EVENT ]

Snowkit stepped in front of where she guessed Cowtuft was, and meowed, "I can help! If you'll let me... Please! I'm not just a blind, one eyed kit! I wanna help! I'm almost apprentice age. T-tell me what you need help with."

@x ghostie

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old March 28th, 2023, 03:04 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @Octavia! @Silverfur & Co
cowtuft shook his head back and forth, doing his best to block snowkit from the horrid view that was taking place behind him. thoughts ringing with alarm as he listened to the feline cough violently behind him. cowtuft attempted to plead with a quiet noise for snowkit to leave. only, she went behind him before he could stop her.

his floppy ears flattened to his head, turning to look at the fallen clanmate. oh. cowtuft wished he was able to have groomed leaffall until the mourning took place. he didn't - a sigh was torn from him, as lightpaw seemed to appear from nowhere.

he had tried.

"p..please... once you have... p..paid your respects... leave ... it is.. very dangerous to be in here, " cowtuft explained with a high pitch tone, blinking back tears. he didn't want to be cruel, but they shouldn't be here.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @Radetzky
the medicine cat lifted his head to look towards a warrior that entered. padding to his paws, cowtuft took the catmint from.. aah, hawkspring. at least with these, they could .. hopefully ease a few of his patient's suffering. "thank you.. " cowtuft gestured, before walking away to store the fresh catmint.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @NinjaBloss @effervescent.

a little squeak came from the gentle giant, and he smiled so very softly, "tha..thank you little one, " cowtuft mewed.

despite how horrible this situation was, it warmed his heart to see how excited basil rushed towards fallow. with everything going on, he was so very glad the two had each other. they were sick, but he would see to it both of them received the best utmost care and.. hopefully, be cured.

cowtuft dipped his head towards fallownose. "ii.. will leave you two be.." he gestured, not wishing to intrude on the family.

[ wip - i am leaving the 3 replies for tomorrow ghostie thank u. i am a sleepy man. ]

Lightpaw nodded and said her goodbyes to Leaffall and padded out not to linger any longer but she felt awful.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old March 29th, 2023, 01:15 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @nykyrian
The medicine cat was in his storage. Pushing herbs into the piles they belonged into, keeping track of their draining supply. Luckily, with Hawksprint's help they had a few catmint on paw. Cowtuft could only wait until the patrols (hopefully) returned. His feathery tail flickering back and forth with a sense of nervousness. One couldn't blame him, oh, how he was always so high-strung these days. Goodness, how he mourned the days.

His floppy ears perked up at the call of his name. There was a squeak that came from him, stumbling to a standing position. Cowtuft waddled his way out of his storage, looking to the entrance to see a warrior that stood. There was a brief look of confusion that came over his face but eased into one of familiarity once he caught sight of Brightdawn's bald splotches.

A soft but tired smile made its way onto his face, and he tilted his head to the side, waiting for Brightdawn to continue. Perhaps they were wanting to be a helper?

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @Abyssopelagic
Cowtuft took in a deep breath, closing his eyes for a longer period of time. His chest felt heavy, almost as if someone was sitting on top of him. There was a sharp pain that would roll in with shocks and he knew the beginning signs. (He couldn't label them as beginning signs, at this point he believed he was beginning to shift into the milder stage of the sickness. )

The large tom's mismatched hues fluttered open as someone approached him. Cowtuft turned to look at a warrior, his pink nose twitching. It was awfully hard to detect who but, sickness wore heavy on them. He tilted his head slightly to the side, inquisitive what they may need.

There came the sinking feeling as.. ah, Wingdapple explained he had developed.. new symptoms. Cowtuft swallowed nervously, nodding his head along and lifting a paw to make a vague gesture for the warrior to continue. Even though, he knew this would likely end in a morbid way. Stars, how did you tell someone they should prepare to deliver their last words? (Perhaps he was being pessimistic, but he saw the tremor in Wingdapple's limbs. )

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @lio
Cowtuft let out a small squeak as he noticed an apprentice beginning to approach him. There was a whirlwind of confusion swirling in his hues, looking at the cream feline and not a name coming to his mind. This wasn't atypical, always struggling with appearances but gosh darnit, Cowtuft felt as if he should have a clue.

He bit down lowly on his bottom lip, eyebrows beginning to scrunch up because he was all too focused on who this was than what they were saying. More or less, he only caught on when Mothpaw mentioned Goldenpaw. A small o shape was formed by his lips and Cowtuft nodded his head slowly in understanding. Right.

Riight.

There came a nervous smile, slowly lifting his paw to tap his chin. Small issue, he would love to give them an answer - he simply did not know. No one quite gave him a guidebook on these things, never have, (that was a lie - Coldamber had been quite helpful) but, those stumped him ... With a small shrug of his shoulders, he slowly shook his head.

"P..perh,,haps,,, try and ke..keep him elevated... propped up -.. to help.. w..ith the breathing but, there isn't uhm, much to do, I am... goodness, so very sorry... it is a toothwracker, you see, " Cowtuft spoke quietly, visibly stiffening at each stutter. Always poking it's head in when he was nervous. .. stinky.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @perseus. @Alchemist Kitsune
|| forgive the shortness - it is a bit late here and wanted to get this out real quick before i go zzz

There was this sharp nervousness that was spiking through his legs like a buzzling and bumbling bee. A jolt of excitement, he did not dare to utter what he thought. In a way, Cowtuft had always wished for this destiny to be plucked for him. Handed down by the stars - to have a fate that was predetermined. Perhaps he was simple-minded in that way, but he dreamt of days of being pulled aside and told the stars had picked him for a different path. Only, it was the opposite.

The stars did not pick him, no one did. Cowtuft had his passion for his herbs and for his clans, that was all. He was not special, but Lightningpaw? She was. He would not dare put the weight on her shoulders. If anything, he would like to give her a chance to choose and after this has gone. If she accepted, well, Cowtuft would ensure she had a smoother time than he had.

It seemed to click in the medicine cat that he was beginning to wander, and he shook his fluffy head to give himself a small kick to reset. Glancing up, he saw that Lightningpaw was approaching him. Once more. This time, she took the chance to sit beside him and Cowtuft did not feel like this would be as awkward as before.

He smiled, listening to her explain. The sudden woosh of relief rolled through his large body he swore it might sweep him off his paws. "Aaaa... Thank you, thank you, thankk youuu, " the gratitude came pouring from his lips, and he hung his head to let his body slump briefly. Taking a deep breath in and out. (Grounding techniques he had long picked up from Crowflutter. )

Glancing back up, Cowtuft straightened himself up once more. "You did.. wonderful Lightningpaw.. You have been such.. an amazing help throughout this whole day.. Please, take a rest.. I can deliver water to her later on.. " He prompted gently, because while he knew she was a determined kid; he still did want his younger helpers only handling light tasks and not becoming overwhelmed.

There was a sudden long stretch of silence at Lightningpaw's pointed look. The medicine cat took a swift glance around before coming to the conclusion she was staring at him. While Cowtuft was always one who was keen on the small details, his perception became muddled when it came to himself. He shuffled under her gaze, .. did he have something on his face?

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @Octavia!

Cowtuft took in a deep breath. "Snowkit.. Dear, I am not underestimating you... Your lack of sight does not make you any less capable .....and I know if I allowed you, you would be very helpful. However, you are still young - ...even if you are almost apprentice's age. ...You are prone to be infected and you being in here puts yourself at danger and your clanmates. Do you understand..?" He spoke slowly but sternly, there was not a hint of anger in his tone, only genuine concern. "You may help outside of the quarantine zone.... Specifically,,, could you please see about collecting feathers from any birds in the prey pile?... It would be nice to pass them out to the patients ....here to cheer their spirits... Please, " Cowtuft finished. He would begin to try and lead Snowkit outside of his den.
== hello! please begin wrapping up your current roleplays in this thread. as the cure will soon be (hopefully) delivered by the end of march / early april. ==

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 29th, 2023 at 01:51 AM.
Old March 30th, 2023, 10:13 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Crowflutter hummed softly as they watched the two speak. Their fur fluffed up under the layer of moss and they tried hummed lightly before taking the borage, the juniper had helped their belly out a lot.

@x ghostie @Alchemist Kitsune

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old March 30th, 2023, 10:19 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

@x ghostie

Snowkit sighed. She hurried to the preypile and grabbed some birds, trying to pluck the feathers, which ended up dramatically failing. "Did- did I do it right sir?" she asked Cowtuft

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old March 30th, 2023, 11:18 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @lio
Cowtuft let out a small squeak as he noticed an apprentice beginning to approach him. There was a whirlwind of confusion swirling in his hues, looking at the cream feline and not a name coming to his mind. This wasn't atypical, always struggling with appearances but gosh darnit, Cowtuft felt as if he should have a clue.

He bit down lowly on his bottom lip, eyebrows beginning to scrunch up because he was all too focused on who this was than what they were saying. More or less, he only caught on when Mothpaw mentioned Goldenpaw. A small o shape was formed by his lips and Cowtuft nodded his head slowly in understanding. Right.

Riight.

There came a nervous smile, slowly lifting his paw to tap his chin. Small issue, he would love to give them an answer - he simply did not know. No one quite gave him a guidebook on these things, never have, (that was a lie - Coldamber had been quite helpful) but, those stumped him ... With a small shrug of his shoulders, he slowly shook his head.

"P..perh,,haps,,, try and ke..keep him elevated... propped up -.. to help.. w..ith the breathing but, there isn't uhm, much to do, I am... goodness, so very sorry... it is a toothwracker, you see, " Cowtuft spoke quietly, visibly stiffening at each stutter. Always poking it's head in when he was nervous. .. stinky.

== hello! please begin wrapping up your current roleplays in this thread. as the cure will soon be (hopefully) delivered by the end of march / early april. ==

MOTHPAW
fluffy cream feline with a stumpy tail and green eyes.
current pronouns: he/they

Hm. Well, that was a dilemma.

Mothpaw didn't mind Cowtuft's stuttering, not even seeming to notice it as he nodded along silently to the tom's words. They finished off with a hm, nose scrunching up in thought. Well, if there wasn't anything to do, then they couldn't fix that. As much as they wished they could. Mothpaw stood for a moment, thinking over his words before just giving a simple nod.

"Alright, I will attempt that. Thank you, Cowtuft. Please be sure to rest whenever you can- I will be here if you need company," he tried, offering a kind smile toward the stressed medicine cat. With that, he dipped his head and made his way from the medicine den once more. He took a moment to grab some more moss and soak it in water before returning to Goldenpaw.

Mothpaw was sure to not be too loud as they walked up to the sick tom, not wishing to startle Goldenpaw. His stumpy tail flicked and he gently set the mossball soaked in water at the tom's paws, stepping back once more.

"Here is something for you to drink, so please do so. I will get you some prey later, if you wish for me to. Otherwise, once you have finished drinking, I will ask you to sit up as per Cowtuft's suggestion. He believes that this may help your breathing, and if you need, I can help you to stay upright. Please do tell me if you need anything," Mothpaw explained, dipping their head politely. Maybe Goldenpaw wouldn't need any help- and that was alright. They just wanted to give the offer for it. It was better to offer his help than to allow Goldenpaw to struggle alone, right?

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 31st, 2023, 12:08 AM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Goldenpaw | @lio
Rapid was his heartbeat which thumped in his chest. Goldenpaw focused on the ground, at the bits of moss and nesting. The warmth of the moss on his back helped to soothe the shivers somewhat, though the deep-set chill continued to linger within. He allowed his mind to drift off, only focusing back in when a mossball appeared before him. Water? Right, he had mentioned he was thirsty.

Part of him cringed at the idea of drinking from moss, from something that had been given by someone else, but that persistent itch in his throat was bothersome enough to the point where he could brush aside those thoughts for the moment. He was thirsty. And hungry? His stomach gave the barest hint of a rumble, but the thought of eating only served to make the nausea whirl within him. Gingerly, he stretched his neck out and took a few experimental laps of the water-drenched moss. It wasn't bad. Didn't too anything to help his scratchy throat, though.

Goldenpaw tried to listen to Mothpaw, but it was difficult to focus. The weight of the moss was serving to relax him, giving him a false sense of security. As though his limbs were trapped in mud, he sat up, taking care not to shift the moss off of him. Belatedly, he processed the rest of what Mothpaw had said. Did he need anything?

Stay, a small voice yearned. Goldenpaw had never gotten ill before, but he'd always quietly hoped that if he had that his father would be there to comfort him. Here he was now, though, so vulnerable and cold and alone. He was scared.

"...no, I'm fine," he said instead. His eyes flitted off to the side and, quieter, he added, "Thank you."

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; March 31st, 2023 at 12:15 AM.
Old March 31st, 2023, 01:01 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw wasn't certain what she had been expecting from helping the medicine cat heal his aunt. Perhaps giving her friend some peace of mind? Appease her own mind, knowing she hadn't stood back and watched others help while she was out playing again? Maybe. She hadn't expected this... this warm glow that seemed to be spreading from her heart. It was odd... really. This... this genuine pride at knowing she had done well. That she had helped someone out. A sense of relief that maybe her actions would help save a clanmate. Infectious happiness at seeing Cowtuft's own unfiltered smile, his mirth becoming her own. She'd done nothing really. Just follow Cowtuft's instructions. She was well aware the medicine cat could have probably done all this himself but... that giddy look, so different than the crestfallen, concerned one he'd worn before? That made it all worth it, she was sure.

She considered complaining a little at being dismissed. She'd just gotten there, hadn't she? Gosh... it really was rather hard to tell, now that she thought about it. Actually, scratch that. It was hard to think at all with the rumbling in her stomach right now. Fine... maybe she could use a small break. See if one of these warriors had finally brought a vole to the fresh kill pile. She'd take a mouse if not, she supposed... but come on. Could she please get a vole? Stars above, it had been a while.

The thought bringing her patient back to mind, remembering her own fussy stomach, the spotted molly refocused, noticing how odd Cowtuft had been looking at her. What was he- Oh... right... She'd been giving her that look she gave. The one she usually reserved for her mother when her mother was overworking herself and not realizing it. But... well... Cowtuft seemed better now, didn't he? That little, warm glow of pride spreading through her once more, she felt a grin spread across her lips, because it was a certainty! She had done something! No matter how small. She hadn't just sat idly by this time.

At the tom's little shuffle, Lightningpaw let out a small giggle, excusing herself shortly after. Covering the giggle with a swift clearing of her throat, the young molly shook her head affectionately, eyes closed as she turned her attention to the larger calico before them both. A quick glance seemed to suggest she was feeling better fast. Perhaps the herbs had done their job already? If so, then that was even better news than she could have hoped for! This illness... maybe it could be beat easy? Maybe all these patients needed was the right combination of herbs and some good rest? Cowtuft had this for sure! That she was certain of. A confident smirk on her face, the apprentice nodded, turning her gaze back towards the medicine cat.

"You're the boss! I'll come back later and check on both Mothkit and Crowflutter. Bring them a little something to eat if their appetite has returned," the oriental mix mewed in a happy, high pitch. Scuttling closer to the medicine cat, the wiry framed molly attempted to press her flank affectionately against his before getting up, waving a quick goodbye with her tail as she headed off, dainty paws leading her straight to the fresh kill pile.

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @perseus. [Crowflutter]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 2nd, 2023, 07:50 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameko View Post
Goldenpaw | @lio
Rapid was his heartbeat which thumped in his chest. Goldenpaw focused on the ground, at the bits of moss and nesting. The warmth of the moss on his back helped to soothe the shivers somewhat, though the deep-set chill continued to linger within. He allowed his mind to drift off, only focusing back in when a mossball appeared before him. Water? Right, he had mentioned he was thirsty.

Part of him cringed at the idea of drinking from moss, from something that had been given by someone else, but that persistent itch in his throat was bothersome enough to the point where he could brush aside those thoughts for the moment. He was thirsty. And hungry? His stomach gave the barest hint of a rumble, but the thought of eating only served to make the nausea whirl within him. Gingerly, he stretched his neck out and took a few experimental laps of the water-drenched moss. It wasn't bad. Didn't too anything to help his scratchy throat, though.

Goldenpaw tried to listen to Mothpaw, but it was difficult to focus. The weight of the moss was serving to relax him, giving him a false sense of security. As though his limbs were trapped in mud, he sat up, taking care not to shift the moss off of him. Belatedly, he processed the rest of what Mothpaw had said. Did he need anything?

Stay, a small voice yearned. Goldenpaw had never gotten ill before, but he'd always quietly hoped that if he had that his father would be there to comfort him. Here he was now, though, so vulnerable and cold and alone. He was scared.

"...no, I'm fine," he said instead. His eyes flitted off to the side and, quieter, he added, "Thank you."

MOTHPAW
fluffy cream feline with a stumpy tail and green eyes.
current pronouns: he/they

Mothpaw watched silently as Goldenpaw drank from the moss, a sliver of relief dancing in his mind. Good, he was able to drink. Eating would still be another issue, but if he needed to face that, then he would when it came time to do so. Instead, Mothpaw sat and simply observed, keeping watch for any sign of Goldenpaw's condition worsening. Thankfully, it didn't appear to be, though they fought the urge to step forward and help as the golden tom sat up. Once he had sat up, Mothpaw smiled, head tilting to the side.

"Well done," they said gently. With Goldenpaw's response, however, they stifled the frown that threatened to cross their lips. If he said he was fine, then they wouldn't push it. The tom's comfort was far more important than their incessant need to help. So, Mothpaw stood up, turning away without another word in order to walk to the prey pile. They found the smallest piece of prey that they could, not wanting to make Goldenpaw feel as though he had to finish a huge meal, then returned. He dropped the piece of prey in front of Goldenpaw's feet and nodded toward it.

"Eat whenever you feel as though you can handle it. I will stay close by in case of an emergency," he said, giving one last flick of his stumpy tail before taking multiple pawsteps away from the other- still close enough to hear if Goldenpaw called out to him, but not close enough to invade upon the other apprentice's personal space.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 3rd, 2023, 11:20 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Event [#event]

Cowtuft came bursting into the quarantine zone, a bundle of fiery colored roses in his mouth. Adrenaline running through his veins, fur fluffed up because his thoughts were racing. Maybe he was still slightly fever-ish but he was simply so, so happy. Things were going to be alright. He set the roses onto the ground, stomping his paws on the ground to garner attention. His heart was spiking, and his breathing was harsh.

"Please begin administering these herbs to your patients immediately...!! Those who are on the more progressed side.. should be.... given them first as there is a limited amount and I ...will be sending out... a few warriors to gather more... In the meantime, please do as I said... The petals of the rose should be eaten, the stem may be discarded in a pile... I have yet to see if it has the same effects as... the petals, " Cowtuft called out to his helpers, wasting no time on picking up three flowers for himself.

While he was sure Lightningpaw was right behind him, he felt a bit all over the place at the moment. After this, he would need to tell Twilightstar; right. Then, he could send a few warriors out and .. well, he hoped rest was on the horizon but admittedly, he wasn't sure.

Without another thought, Cowtuft padded towards where Basilkit and Fallownose were. Holding the flowers, he set them down for the both, "P..please.. eat these.. they will.. help.. much better than.. what I gave previously, " He squeaked, and he couldn't quite stay long to explain. He was sure the deputy might have questions for him, after all it was.. the middle of the night (though, he was sure the sun was on the horizon. ) [ @NinjaBloss @effervescent ]

Pulling away, he walked towards where he had left Wrenfeather. Happiness in his heart because she could be saved now. She didn't need to leave Hawkkit and Magonliakit behind but as the medicine cat approached her; it became apparent that he had been long, long too late. The happiness he had been feeling crashed into the sudden horror of realization.

He padded up to her, gently nosing her shoulder. Her fur was still slightly warm, but she did not breath. She was still, far too still. Cowtuft had another cat to bury. A choked cry came from him because now he could see Hawkkit too, was not breathing. He had made a promise to her and with his sudden disappearance, while his efforts were fruitful; the reason he had went out had been futile. His promise was broken. A sob wrecked through his body, so young. So, so young. How could Cowtuft tell Magonilakit about this? She had lost her sister and her sibling. Stars, did she even have someone to take care of her? (That was his job now, wasn't it? He didn't.. know how to do that..)

Weakly, Cowtuft would return the flower he had gathered to the pile before returning. He would groom the two neatly, preparing them for burial.

BY THE 8TH OF APRIL AT 11:59PM THIS THREAD WILL CLOSE, ENDING THE EVENT. ANY UNFINISHED ROLEPLAYS MAY TAKE PLACE IN A PRIVATE THREAD OR IN COWTUFT'S DEN. Keep in mind, if your character is experiencing symptoms related to the final stage - the cure will NOT heal them. They will pass away.

*if you have already planned for your character to be infected, and they are a helper, they are still able to be infected. they will only be treated in cow's den instead of in this thread.

CURRENT AMOUNT OF ROSES : 8
--- it will be eight when lightningpaw arrives but yk,

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 4th, 2023 at 12:31 AM.
Closed Thread